PDA

View Full Version : Must play - Hardest game ever!

spider-pig
05-02-08, 10:06
DOWNLOAD .ZIP (http://www.mediafire.com/?0wkkmrmi41b)

Cs8khszHmyc

i2np3PAQ06E

DOWNLOAD .ZIP (http://www.mediafire.com/?0wkkmrmi41b)

Capt. Murphy
05-02-08, 10:36
Scooby Says: "Ruh-Roh!"

I downloaded the file. I clicked on the white cat head, got a little window with a black screen, that was it, then it quit.

Cool! :tea:

:rolleyes:

ETA: Although I'm a bit suspicious of the files with all the funny/weird/strange character sets. I once seen a flash game that had a white cat who's name was similar to "Mario: but it wasn't. And it was running around in stages just like in Super Mario Bros. :-/ I never could figure out how to get that to work either.

Benguitar
05-02-08, 10:36
0___0

I gotta get that game!!!

Na lol, looks like it was made to tick you off.

touchthesky
05-02-08, 10:40
I loove the angry nintendo nerd :)!

spider-pig
05-02-08, 10:48
Scooby Says: "Ruh-Roh!"

I downloaded the file. I clicked on the white cat head, got a little window with a black screen, that was it, then it quit.

Cool! :tea:

:rolleyes:

ETA: Although I'm a bit suspicious of the files with all the funny/weird/strange character sets. I once seen a flash game that had a white cat who's name was similar to "Mario: but it wasn't. And it was running around in stages just like in Super Mario Bros. :-/ I never could figure out how to get that to work either.

Blank screen??

And about the suspicious files, look at this picture:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9369/screenshot066qv5.png

touchthesky
05-02-08, 10:50
So, Spider-Pig, have you completed the game? It seems awful frustrating..and my temper isn't the best so I think Ill leave it lol!

Is there anywhere to play it online, though? Just incase? I dont think I can download things on this laptop.

spider-pig
05-02-08, 10:51
So, Spider-Pig, have you completed the game? It seems awful frustrating..and my temper isn't the best so I think Ill leave it lol!

Is there anywhere to play it online, though? Just incase? I dont think I can download things on this laptop.

Completed?!?

I got to the half of the 2nd level and quitted with -152 lifes!!! :eek:

Capt. Murphy
05-02-08, 11:34
Here's what the funny letters look like. And this is for the 'Cats head' icon.

+݃ANV

and the notepad (not the one titled 'Log')...

[ǂ݁[

:-/

..Halp! :-p

spider-pig
05-02-08, 11:45
Here's what the funny letters look like. And this is for the 'Cats head' icon.

‚‚‚+‚‚ƒAƒNƒVƒ‡ƒ“

and the notepad (not the one titled 'Log')...

‚�[‚‚�[

:-/

..Halp! :-p

I see that you dont have Japanese ...pack...font...thing...!

Capt. Murphy
05-02-08, 11:52
I see that you dont have Japanese ...pack...font...thing...!
So it's too bad, so sad for me? :confused:

Benguitar
05-02-08, 14:03

Diddo lol.

spider-pig
05-02-08, 14:39
So it's too bad, so sad for me? :confused:

It dosnt make any difference, you just get mensages that make no sence :o

nick-xx
05-02-08, 18:51
OMG Its ****ing funny how they just do that LLLLLLLLLOLLLLLL, its a suicide this game.

Survival
05-02-08, 19:34
I guess no one here played Maupiti Island then :). Hardest game ever officially! :)

Rexie
05-02-08, 19:35
oooh!!!! I remember this game!*jumps around hyper and wait s for the download to finish*:jmp::jmp:

thecentaur
05-02-08, 21:01
wow. really interesting vids. i wouldn't play something modded/a spoof of something, though

Geck-o-Lizard
06-02-08, 17:30
Woooooo I completed it (with friends' help). :jmp: Spent, like, 3 hours on it and died 320 times or something like that.

It's actually HILARIOUS. The traps are so daft.

Angel_14
06-02-08, 17:47
Oh yes, I played it a long time ago. It makes any of the TRs feel like a walk in the park XD Someone did a video of it by cutting out sentences of Angry Video Game Nerd videos... They are both hilarious!