PDA

View Full Version : Snake would go for Lara...

TRFanFemmeFatale
05-02-08, 21:21
Of course he would! :D *fangirl drool*

I don't know if anyone saw this, but there was an interview with David Hayter (voice of Solid Snake) about who he thought was the best video game babe out there. He said Lara Croft (although he did say this 2nd to the the Interviewer herself...just to impress :P ).

Check it out. 1:50
http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxj-cly1Dk&feature=user

PS
I got busted on "advertising" on which I didn't mean to. I hope this doesn't count as "advertising". If it does, I apologize. I just get excited about Lara and Snake. ;)

Capt. Murphy
05-02-08, 21:45
Maybe they could get together and have a kid. That kids name? Duke.

ShadyCroft
05-02-08, 21:58
lol! He seems like a nice guy, David Heyter. But his voice was a surprise for me. I thought it would be like Snake, but apparently he gets it throaty to get Snake's voice. Sending this vid to my friend now!

trXD
05-02-08, 21:59
I love ultraneko!:jmp::jmp: When she asked who was the best game babe i was actually saying "lara croft, lara croft, lara croft"

Even though lara croft was aparently a "distant second" from ultraneko

Tombraine
05-02-08, 23:08
Maybe they could get together and have a kid. That kids name? Duke.

how about mixing Snake and Lara if its a girl... Sara?:D

coolezpunk
05-02-08, 23:20
W00t, he said Lara Croft! He put her as second, because he had to say UltraNeko, cause she's the host. ;)

Shark_Blade
06-02-08, 01:02
That made me smile :D

MikeAC
06-02-08, 04:06
Those games get boring really fast but the actor seems like a nice guy. Anyone seen Sadie's (UltraNeko) review of the Lara Croft figure?

a7p0dO_asnw

rowanlim
06-02-08, 07:18
Lara Croft? Hottest vid game babe? BIG DUH! :D :tmb:

Cute interview :)

TRFanFemmeFatale
07-02-08, 06:02
how about mixing Snake and Lara if its a girl... Sara?:D

If Sara, it would be in honor of Lara's friend, Sara Pezzini. Besides, Snake's real name is David (in character). ;)