PDA

View Full Version : Daily Cheese!

ECB
05-02-08, 23:09
In this thread you have to say funny or good stuff that has happened to you today.

My Story:

So, I sadly go to this Private Catholic School <shoot myself>. So, there are some religious freaks in my class. LMAO. So, I've been reading The Golden Compass(which is amazing by the way) and there was this kid named Phil who sits in front of me and he was totally bashing the book(Golden Compass). He was all "Half way through the book I burned it and threw it out the window." I laughed and he turned to me and was all "What's so funny Evan?!" I said nothing and continued writing. I then remembered that I had the book with me, so I started reading it out loud towards the end. Phil turns around and looks at me. I then said, "All be damned! They did kill God!" Phil yells at me saying how I'm going to go to hell for reading it. It was hysterical for me. Phil is like Dwight from The Office if that puts in perspective. So, yeah I thought that was funny.

P.S: I believe in God. :D

coolezpunk
05-02-08, 23:22
My funny moment for today: :D

OK, you know that song, "Milkshake" by Kelis (http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-FAV9fBII)? Well, we are in class, and my friend forgot to put his cellphone away (or Silent it) and decided to just keep it in his pocket. So anyways, the whole class was silent, and then suddenly the song, "Milkshake" goes off, and my friend was like, "Oh :cen:! That's my ringtone!" It was funny, 'cause the song goes like:

"My milkshake brings all the boys in the yard,
and they're like, 'It's better than yours'.
Damn right, it's better than yours!
I can teach you, but I have to charge."
(or something like that) :p

Yeah, it was funny. :D

Quasimodo
05-02-08, 23:36
In this thread you have to say funny or good stuff that has happened to you today.

My Story:

So, I sadly go to this Private Catholic School <shoot myself>. So, there are some religious freaks in my class. LMAO. So, I've been reading The Golden Compass(which is amazing by the way) and there was this kid named Phil who sits in front of me and he was totally bashing the book(Golden Compass). He was all "Half way through the book I burned it and threw it out the window." I laughed and he turned to me and was all "What's so funny Evan?!" I said nothing and continued writing. I then remembered that I had the book with me, so I started reading it out loud towards the end. Phil turns around and looks at me. I then said, "All be damned! They did kill God!" Phil yells at me saying how I'm going to go to hell for reading it. It was hysterical for me. Phil is like Dwight from The Office if that puts in perspective. So, yeah I thought that was funny.

I bet Phil would just love David Hume :p

ECB
05-02-08, 23:40
I bet Phil would just love David Hume :p

Haha. LMAO.

Ahhh!! Milkshake!! Gotta love that song...

star-dust
06-02-08, 04:22

My Story:

:vlol::vlol:

kay, well this happend a couple of weeks ago..
but my Chemistry teacher always wears really
grubby looking clothes and I was like what the hell
and he was like what what?! And I said you're dressed
up all fancy, usually you look like a slob. :p And she told me to shut up, ahaha. But it was all a joke.:):):)

Shark_Blade
06-02-08, 05:30
ECB you rock! :vlol:
Can't seem to find anything funny today. I just can't wait next week to get my new notebook.

ECB
06-02-08, 11:13
:vlol::vlol:

kay, well this happend a couple of weeks ago..
but my Chemistry teacher always wears really
grubby looking clothes and I was like what the hell
and he was like what what?! And I said you're dressed
up all fancy, usually you look like a slob. :p And she told me to shut up, ahaha. But it was all a joke.:):):)

:vlol:. That's what my Biology teacher is like. She's funny though.

ECB you rock! :vlol:
Can't seem to find anything funny today. I just can't wait next week to get my new notebook.

Oh, shucks.:p

Rexie
06-02-08, 13:12
Today in school we were skiing, so one of my friends fell in a hole-kinda-thing somewhere, everyone laughed, he got up,then I tried to avoid it and I fell in there too,the he said "fair to you!" then he went a couple of feet and his pants fell off and everyone were laughing like hell...

Punaxe
06-02-08, 13:32
Well, I just got back from an interview at Philips Research and now have three projects at my disposal :D I can choose any one I want to work on for my internship :tmb:

Obscure
06-02-08, 13:38
Today?

The afternoon has just begun which means more comical/misery (comical for my family, misery for me) mishaps are yet to happen XD

But today I was delivering papers (which takes me 3 hours to do :() and I was putting the paper through the letterbox (Porch) and the old lady was opening the front door on the otherside for it when the letterbox slammed the corner of the paper andthe inside pages flew out and onto her floor. I was pretty embarrased and she didn't even say thanks to me XD

Sedge
06-02-08, 14:10
Well, I had to make this presentation about Australia(its animals to be exact) in front of the whole class in English(!) today and I felt quite a bit nervous about the whole thing, worrying about everything, my pronunciation and general impression and such.. :eek:

In the end everyone only gave me positive feedback. :D :jmp:

Capt. Murphy
06-02-08, 14:35
When I got home this morning, from one of my trees, a squirel fell and hit the ground with a thud. Then it ran back up the tree. It look kinda fat too.

Laurencarter
06-02-08, 17:10
I usually sneak up to my sister and then she yells of fright when I say Boo or something like that.

Today I walked in the hallway and she came out of the bathroom and she screamed because I frightened her. But I didn't do anything. That was relly weird

ECB
06-02-08, 19:39
Okay, so today we had Flex(free time before lunch) in the gym and I tripped down on the bleahers. I'm fine, but it was hilarious and after that I got drug teseted!! LMAO! They cut a lot of my hair!

coolezpunk
07-02-08, 00:56
Today, a dude from my Drama class did female ballet dance moves, impersonated Britney Spears, and a bunch of other girly stuff. He's not gay, or straight. It was just for entertainment. :D And in the end, the audience were throwing roses at the stage. :D

ECB
07-02-08, 01:05
Today, a dude from my Drama class did female ballet dance moves, impersonated Britney Spears, and a bunch of other girly stuff. He's not gay, or straight. It was just for entertainment. :D And in the end, the audience were throwing roses at the stage. :D

That's hilarious!

Camera Obscura
07-02-08, 03:12
My pregnant English teacher was showing the class pictures of her baby that a radiologist had taken and everyone said her child looked like a gremlin. Then one guy asked her what side of the family that came from.

myrmaad
07-02-08, 10:30
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/e22.gif