06-02-08, 19:55
Who here likes her ? Any fans ? She is MAJOR - :ton:

I must say i love her, the way she dresses, her
sense of humour is brilliant, and I think she's
achieved an awful lot from the girl from high
school who nobody liked, that was covered in
spots.

What do you all think ?

* Making A Pie * ( she's kidding around of course )

SBRMJ7Au8j8

And to people who say she cant sing...

DHENe3ZEZVs

Nannonxyay
06-02-08, 20:07
I dislike her very much to be honest. I think she's talentless and a walking stick insect. But that's my opinion. :wve:

remote91
06-02-08, 20:08
I share your opinion :)

LegenDarY
06-02-08, 20:12
I didn't know she had hear own reality show. I'm definitely going to see if I can download some episode on the internet, cause that video was great :D.

How many seasons are there, or has it just started?

findme
06-02-08, 20:13
Shes a shallow *****, but she's funny. I feel so sorry for her assistant! She just got called fat right to her face!

Legends
06-02-08, 20:19
She is too desperate for the spotlight, and she tries to get a career any way possible when she really hasn't got any real talents. She dress nicely though, but her collections or whatever doesn't include a lot bra's, or non-see-through stuff. When you compare her to people who actually can sing... take, well... anyone and she'll lose.

LegenDarY
06-02-08, 20:40
Wow people on this forum are very bitter towards famous people.

Angelus
06-02-08, 20:41

It's cool to do that. ;)

scion05
06-02-08, 20:45
I don't understand why people say she can't sing... compared to the
singing of alot of pop stars nowadays she's great. Especially in terms
of live singing. She also has a great sense of humour :D

LegenDarY
06-02-08, 20:48
It's cool to do that. ;)

Ok, I didn't know this was high school where we have to do what all the cool kids are doing ;).

Punaxe
06-02-08, 20:55

Not all famous people...

Vertigo
06-02-08, 20:57
I still think: She Can`t Sing! Yeah she can... Like Britney, Jessica or Avril. The greatest singers of our time...

scion05
06-02-08, 20:59
Well in comparison to britney, jessica or avril, i'd say she's superior... and she's an incredible dancer.

findme
06-02-08, 21:06
I still think: She Can`t Sing! Yeah she can... Like Britney, Jessica or Avril. The greatest singers of our time...

Britney can't sing well, but Avril and Jessica CAN, they sing really good. So I don't know what you're talking about. Assuming that's Christina in your avatar?

That might be why you think no other people can sing then. :hea:

Lara's home
06-02-08, 21:10
She's awful.

scion05
06-02-08, 21:14
Britney can't sing well, but Avril and Jessica CAN, they sing really good. So I don't know what you're talking about. Assuming that's Christina in your avatar?

That might be why you think no other people can sing then. :hea:

From what i've heard, Britney sings alot better than Avril...

Angelus
06-02-08, 21:16
I expected Victoria Beckham to be a snotty cow, considering everything she's got, but she's really down to earth and funny. She isn't the best singer in the world, but she can sing and she is more of a dancer than a singer, as she has said several times before. I like her. :)

Vertigo
06-02-08, 21:17
No, not becoz Christina.
I just think that the great singers are: Janis Joplin, Madonna, Etta James, Aguilera, Winehouse, PJ Harvey.... but NO those three ladies

Nannonxyay
06-02-08, 21:17

Being famous does not mean you necessarily have talent. I mean look at Paris Hilton...

Well in comparison to britney, jessica or avril, i'd say she's superior... and she's an incredible dancer.

Oh my gosh, how can you even compare that bag of bones with feisty, good going, un-stuck up Avril?! Avril Lavigne is a thousand times better than that walking stick figure.

LegenDarY
06-02-08, 21:20
Being famous does not mean you necessarily have talent. I mean look at Paris Hilton...

So let's see if I get this right; famous + no talent = hating?

I like Angelus' point of view; she's might not be the best singer or dancer, but she's famous and down to earth and funny, so why the immediate hating?

Punaxe
06-02-08, 21:22

I like Angelus' point of view; she's might not be the best singer or dancer, but she's famous and down to earth and funny, so why the immediate hating?

I think: no talent + pretending to have talent = hating, as being famous because you do acts that require a talent while you do not have it, is generally interpreted as pretending to have the talent.

Drone
06-02-08, 21:29
I can't say that I dislike her coz I don't know her in person :p But I can say that I don't like her music

scion05
06-02-08, 21:30
Oh my gosh, how can you even compare that bag of bones with feisty, good going, un-stuck up Avril?! Avril Lavigne is a thousand times better than that walking stick figure.

Having seen her live two weeks ago tomorrow, she doesn't look that thin at all... Avril WAS good on her first album, but now she's wayyy too commercial and i find the chavs are listening to her...
Victoria doesn't have the best voice in the world, but she sang great at the concert, even if she did mime one line ( pointless huh ) for rest and everyone noticed :p
When she sang the low note in 2 become 1 everyone just plain cheered because they all knew she has some star quality. I'd like to see Avril in a group of five singers and get the best cheer... i really would.

Too thin ? No, just slim :)

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_05/BeckhamL2901_800x850.jpg

No, not becoz Christina.
I just think that the great singers are: Janis Joplin, Madonna, Etta James, Aguilera, Winehouse, PJ Harvey.... but NO those three ladies

In honesty, i wouldn't say Madonna is a " great " singer, just an incredible entertainer, with a decent voice :p

paul123456
06-02-08, 21:42
I love Victoria Beckham. I seriously think that the Press and many other people give her a hard time. And people say she can't sing but if you couldn't sing (I think she can sing) and you was making millions out of it wouldn't you do it?

Now, I don't know her personally and how she acts infront of the press might be completley different to how she is in real life. But from what I've seen, I love her.

EDIT: Also at least she isn't falling out of nightclubs with no nickers and she lives a nice clean life. When was the last time you read a story line of Victoria sniffing a line of cocaine?

Vertigo
06-02-08, 21:46
Ok, I don`t wanna killed by TRF` Victoria fans so I must say I like ur style. It`s not my kind of style but I like it in general. And I`m glad Vikky` clothes are REALLY her, not her stylist. She knows how a girl with ur figure should wear. It`s 'plus' for Victoria.

But I hate her new 'Rihanna' hair. Bleh.... I liked her posh hair

tr_mitch
06-02-08, 21:50
She makes me laugh on quite a few of the chat shows I've seen her on... and she's definitely worked hard to get to where she is now, so good for her. :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
06-02-08, 21:51
It's cool to do that. ;)Cool? Pfft, screw it. I like her.

Angelus
06-02-08, 21:57
I expected Victoria Beckham to be a snotty cow, considering everything she's got, but she's really down to earth and funny. She isn't the best singer in the world, but she can sing and she is more of a dancer than a singer, as she has said several times before. I like her. :)

Cool? Pfft, screw it. I like her.

So do I. :)

UNDERTAKER
06-02-08, 22:04
DHENe3ZEZVs

Was that supposed to convince me she can sing?

No offence, but that was awful! She can hardly hold a note. She's also talking for more than half the song. Pathetic!

scion05
06-02-08, 22:06
It was to show she's not out of tune ;)

9L6Al5yv050

THAT shows she can sing.

findme
06-02-08, 22:23

So with her calling her assistant a "fat friend" is down to earth?

And that video ^ aaah good old Sporty. Miss her sports bra and trackkies lol.

UNDERTAKER
06-02-08, 22:23
Hmmm. I don't think you can convince me Scion. :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
06-02-08, 22:24
I'm absolutely in love with her style and sense of fashion. She's pretty much got a purse and shoes to match every single outfit she's seen in. But as a person? She's a glass of milk, imo.

Reggie
06-02-08, 22:26
She's a bloody good businesswoman that's what she is and she's knows it.

viper456
06-02-08, 22:26
Basically, cause her album was that **** she destroyed her record company (which is amusing) but it just so happened that my beloved Harry was with the same record company at the time and messed her contracts up etc and thus ended up with no record deal. I don't hate Posh...I just hate the fact she did that. Burn *****...mwahahaha..... ok maybe not.

Apofiss
06-02-08, 22:35

We/I kind of hate her, still she's good in what she does, she's a great *****/businesswom just like all other similar celebs. :whi:

remote91
06-02-08, 23:21
THAT shows she can sing.
Eugh, she really cannot sing that well.

Go_Srp8ktAk

:pi:
THATS SINGING
:p

Lenochka
07-02-08, 00:12
Posh is and will always be the best spice of them all :tmb:
She is sooo amazing just in the fact on she acts how she wants and can still laugh and make fun of it all. She has a great sense of humor and a wonderful personality from all the interviews i have seen. :)

Especially this one
n1TmZS1OkUc

Why do you keep bringing up her weight and figure? Is that really a reason to hate on someone? Because of there physical apperance? :whi:

Now on to the avril comment. First she was miss paint your fingernails black and wear hot topic trash trying to be all punk, Always bringing down Britney and other pop stars. Where is she now? Now she is a pop music sporting blonde with a pink highlight or two chanting some school-girl/cheerleader anthem. Sure posh might be thin, but why hate on her for that? At least she knows who she is and hasn't sold out into a genre she was once so against.

matrix54
07-02-08, 00:33
I LOVE Victoria! All the way back to the Posh day... those were the good days...

"I Can't Run In these Heels!!" ~ Victoria, "Spice World"

Shark_Blade
07-02-08, 07:22
I like her :) A decent down to earth woman and care for her family, and she got class.

rowanlim
07-02-08, 08:55
I preferred her when she was with the Spice Girls (in the BEGINNING :p)...now it seems she's hungry for fame...it's not a very appealing characteristic :)

Legends
07-02-08, 09:32

It's not about being bitter towards famous people. Whether or not you like a certain celebrity is up to each different person, and there only question here was: Do you like her? I'm sure Victoria Beckham is a very nice person and has a great sense of humour, but that's not enough when you don't have any talents. If you say she can sing you don't know what 'music' should sound like.

ajrich17901
07-02-08, 10:28
Her voice sucks and shes rude and self centered, i hate people like that so yea u do the math

Nannonxyay
07-02-08, 11:11

Because there's no point in being famous if you have no talent.

george_croft
07-02-08, 12:16
Can't really say I love her because of her music career, mainly because its non-existent. But I like her style. She's very very thin, but she doesn't show her bony body of in the wrong way. She's aware of her weight, and she usually put on things that flatter her body:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/vic_1177358544.jpg
Well, not the things she's been putting on lately, she's been looking totally ridiculous since the spice girls got together:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/lol-2.jpg
^eww

Lenochka
07-02-08, 12:22
^^^
I like her recent style, Very Robo Blow Up Doll xD
Though I do like the first pic better.

ben_the_joka
07-02-08, 13:47
I don't like eating at these kind of things...

by the looks of it, you just don't like eatin love...

ben_the_joka
07-02-08, 13:52
It's not about being bitter towards famous people. Whether or not you like a certain celebrity is up to each different person, and there only question here was: Do you like her? I'm sure Victoria Beckham is a very nice person and has a great sense of humour, but that's not enough when you don't have any talents. If you say she can sing you don't know what 'music' should sound like.

making money (which she has done) from no talent is a talent in it's own right.

Nannonxyay
07-02-08, 14:30
by the looks of it, you just don't like eatin love...

:vlol: The truest thing I've ever heard.

touchthesky
07-02-08, 14:56
She was wayy too over-rated in Ugly Betty. She was in it for 2 bloody seconds and got paid loads.

petujaymz
07-02-08, 16:37
* Making A Pie * ( she's kidding around of course )

SBRMJ7Au8j8

Victoria Beckham can't even act like a tit properly.

She should leave that to Paris Hilton.

:wve:

ajrich17901
07-02-08, 17:10
Can't really say I love her because of her music career, mainly because its non-existent. But I like her style. She's very very thin, but she doesn't show her bony body of in the wrong way. She's aware of her weight, and she usually put on things that flatter her body:
Well, not the things she's been putting on lately, she's been looking totally ridiculous since the spice girls got together:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/lol-2.jpg
^eww

OMG that second pic is grose!:yik::smk:

Bonez
07-02-08, 17:53
I think shes quite hot :p

I don't mind her at all. I saw her programme, The Beckams Moving To America and she came across as a great fun person. :)

Her vocal talent isn't.. good though =P

Scottlee
07-02-08, 18:09
I can't stand her.

She's miserable, obsessed with being skinny, talentless, and a gold-digger (IMO) to boot. Oh, and she's not particularly good-looking either.

ben croft
07-02-08, 19:30
I used to like her, but now she's crap.

touchthesky
07-02-08, 19:49
Her hair is the best. If I was that classy, I'd get mine cut like hers.

I don't like her, though lloll.

Legends
07-02-08, 20:29
making money (which she has done) from no talent is a talent in it's own right.
Making money is called success, not talent. ;)

EDIT: At least not in this case.

ajrich17901
07-02-08, 20:32
Her hair is the best. If I was that classy, I'd get mine cut like hers.

I don't like her, though lloll.

She looks like a mom from a 60's tv show lol

ben_the_joka
07-02-08, 20:39
Making money is called success, not talent. ;)

EDIT: At least not in this case.

so your saying shes successful then?

surely success requires some form of talent?

findme
07-02-08, 20:41

She looks reasonably good in this picture... Is it recent?

Tina Croft
07-02-08, 20:48
i don't like her! almost nobody does it, i guess. she wears too big sunglasses (actually her whole dress is :cen:) and she looks too much peaky. and bigheaded :mad:

GodOfLight
07-02-08, 20:50
i like her. if she wasnt such a stick then she'd be the perfect Lara Croft looks wise imo.

Pipolinne
07-02-08, 20:56
The only thing worthy of admiration is she empirically proved a skeleton can walk.

Taking that contribute to science and possible use of skellies with accurate animations on games, I see no reason to admire her.

Legends
07-02-08, 21:00
so your saying shes successful then?

surely success requires some form of talent?

She was successful with Spice Girls, she's not anymore, but it's how she got famous. You'd think you need some kind of talent, but she never had any and everyone knew from the day we first heard her sing.

Lenochka
07-02-08, 22:55
Why do people use her weight as a reason not to like her?
People always say that she is a twig and they hate her, Why? If she was overweight and people said they didn't like her for that reason people would attack the hater, Why is it vise versa in her situation? IMO, people are jealous, simple as that. She has the money, The body, the perfect man (Becks X.X), and a great career.

Pipolinne
08-02-08, 00:45
Lenochka,she is talentless and she makes quite an effort too look like a skeleton.

What's there to admire in a woman who enjoys transforming herself in an object and that,by getting so thin makes the possible to annihilate the body you refer to?

She has a very young fan base,and yet,she keeps passing an image like that!She was famous during SG,because she was in a group.

I'm sorry,but,in order to be admired,people must actually make something relevant.

Lenochka
08-02-08, 00:50
I admire the fact that you actually came up with reasons for your stance, Pipolinne.
I don't agree with some of what you said, but i still can see where you're coming from.

tr_mitch
08-02-08, 00:53
Personally i really do not see what her appearance has to do with anybody else, seeing as it's not their body in the first place, so why should people keep commenting on her being so thin? just because she's admired doesn't mean she should change how she is to please everybody else.
If you dislike someone, atleast have a valid reason rather than just because they're 'twig thin'.

And i really doubt if their was an overweight celebrity who was being admired, you would all knock her for proving a 'whale can walk'.
;)

Pipolinne
08-02-08, 00:54
Good discussion is always healthy :D!

viper456
08-02-08, 00:59
I like her figure if Im honest. She can look hot. (still hate her for destroying that record company though *boo* *hiss* lol)

Hooooowever...

theres no excuse for looking like a boring Sailor Moon is there :(

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1949/sailormoon1hw7.jpg

Sir Croft
08-02-08, 01:33
I dislike her very much to be honest. I think she's talentless and a walking stick insect. But that's my opinion. :wve:

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

tr_mitch
10-09-08, 10:32
Thought I'd resurrect this thread rather than opening a new one.
What do people make of her new doo?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/09/article-1053689-0294FA7000000578-134_468x806.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/09/article-1053689-0294683A00000578-247_468x886.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/09/article-1053689-0294F3B700000578-977_468x659.jpg
I think any style would suit her, like it a lot.

findme
10-09-08, 10:35
She reminds me of Halle Berry now.

Im glad her face looks reasonably white now.

Lenochka
10-09-08, 15:40
At first I was a bit sad that she chopped it off, but I'm really starting to like this look on her. :)

viper456
10-09-08, 15:44
I read a headline on the front page of a newspaper today "Peter Pan Victoria" or something like that! Probably the Sun or something lol.

Anyway, I took a second glance and was like :yik: wtf!? I don't think short hair like this flatters a woman tbh. Thats just my personal preference though.

marla_singer
10-09-08, 15:49
Is it just me or is her facial skin tone a helluva lot paler than her body :eek:

While I don't like the style, I do think she suits short hair.

Kerrigan
10-09-08, 16:38
I accidentally read in a magazine that she said she'd never finished reading a book in her whole life.I find it hard to believe, even for her, but that sets my opinion about her.

violentblossom
10-09-08, 16:52
:hug:I read a headline on the front page of a newspaper today "Peter Pan Victoria" or something like that! Probably the Sun or something lol.

Anyway, I took a second glance and was like :yik: wtf!? I don't think short hair like this flatters a woman tbh. Thats just my personal preference though.

i agree, in most instances.

i think she should grow it out, and in layers... with some bangs.

like zees:

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/flawlesshairpieces/haloframeflaw1l.jpg

Legend of Lara
10-09-08, 16:56
Um, I liked her a Spice Girl. Yes. :p

scion05
10-09-08, 16:56
Beautiful. Now woman, sign with a new record label.... grrr :p

nickless
10-09-08, 16:58
they even announced it on the news over here.the news!along with murders and the earth not being sucked in a black hole.why don't they say when rockstars have new haircuts.
besides that,i think she looks good

viper456
10-09-08, 17:04
:hug:

i agree, in most instances.

i think she should grow it out, and in layers... with some bangs.

like zees:

http://www.ultimatelooks.com/flawlesshairpieces/haloframeflaw1l.jpg

Yeah! thats pretty hair!

The hero..
10-09-08, 17:51
her new haircut reminds me of betty boop

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 18:58
I dislike her a lot. Her voice is nothing special, her nose is very piggy-like, she is anorectic, her breast implants are too much for her, she dresses too slutty for being a mother of two children and not successful and she made her husband wear her underwear. What is there to like????

Rileigh
10-09-08, 19:01
I dislike her a lot. Her voice is nothing special, her nose is very piggy-like, she is anorectic, her breast implants are too much for her, she dresses too slutty for being a mother of two children and not successful and she made her husband wear her underwear. What is there to like????

Oh there's......erm.....possibly.........

I really don't know

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 19:18
And just to illustrate my point....

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/victoria-beckham-400a070207.jpg

http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/victoria-beckham-breast-implants-3.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/secret_shots/images/20031202_victoria_beckham.jpg

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20070719/293.beckham.victoria.071907.jpg

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20070719/293.beckham.victoria3.071907.jpg

Self destructive in order to become pretty... That sucks!

Rileigh
10-09-08, 19:22
^^^ you've sold your point

Lenochka
10-09-08, 20:12

The things that do matter, what type of a person she is...
All of your points seem to be about how she looks,How her nose looks, how thin she is, her own personal choice to get a breast enhancement, how she dresses etc. most of that shouldn't be reason to dislike someone, thats just way to judgmental.

Achilles_DS
10-09-08, 20:20
And just to illustrate my point....

http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/victoria-beckham-breast-implants-3.jpg

Self destructive in order to become pretty... That sucks!

umm she's clearly wearing a push up bra... her nipples are like at the edge of that dress. I'm not a big fan of any celeb, but I think she's pretty down to earth. And the fact that her and david have been together in the spotlight for 11 years and they're still romantic is something to envy.

findme
10-09-08, 20:22
umm she's clearly wearing a push up bra... her nipples are like at the edge of that dress.

im sorry but even a pushup bra wouldnt give that effect if you had breasts like the old picture. it's common sense.

violentblossom
10-09-08, 20:23
umm she's clearly wearing a push up bra... her nipples are like at the edge of that dress. I'm not a big fan of any celeb, but I think she's pretty down to earth. And the fact that her and david have been together in the spotlight for 11 years and they're still romantic is something to envy.

no, she admitted she got implants. :wve:

scion05
10-09-08, 20:37

Anorexic is the correct term, and I can't believe you use it as an insult
towards someone. Seriously, If I called someone a mong, or a retard etc,
all hell would kick off, but people are allowed to call people over
another condition they cannot help ? Seriously, appauling. My older sis
was annorexic to an extent that if she'd gone back to see the doctor
they'd of most likely sent her into some sort of clinic or unit for recovery.

And back to posh. Her voice isn't half bad, yes she's had a boob job, but
they're not half as big as they were in those pics now, and last but not
least, why shouldn't she be able to dress as she pleases ?

tr_mitch
10-09-08, 20:58
they even announced it on the news over here.the news!along with murders and the earth not being sucked in a black hole.why don't they say when rockstars have new haircuts.
besides that,i think she looks good

Because Victoria Beckham is probably the biggest style icon in the world, she sets fashion and hair trends around the world, can't really say i know of many rockstars in the same boat.

Achilles_DS
10-09-08, 21:09
no, she admitted she got implants. :wve:

actually she hasn't. she has always attributed her changing bust size to a good push up bra.

I watched that show where she comes to America and that she supposedly says that her implants felt like they were going to pop out. But she was right back to flat chested when she was talking with Perez hilton at the coffee shop.

violentblossom
10-09-08, 21:12
actually she hasn't. she has always attributed her changing bust size to a good push up bra.

I watched that show where she comes to America and that she supposedly says that her implants felt like they were going to pop out. But she was right back to flat chested when she was talking with Perez hilton at the coffee shop.

i never saw that show, but those are not real boobs.

you can't honestly tell me you believe that that's just the effect of a push up bra, because in order for anyone to achieve that look, push up bra or otherwise, you have to have something to work with.

xMiSsCrOfTx
10-09-08, 21:15
I think her new 'do is cute! I don't see what all the fuss is about. She's pretty much always had short hair. This new hair style makes her look like a pixie. It works with her face. Short hair styles don't always work on women, but she can pull it off well. I think that's because she's naturally got that high fashion look about her.

About her boobs - fake, I'm guessing... :p

Achilles_DS
10-09-08, 21:22
Please you just haven't found a good push up bra. Look at how high her nipple would sit in that dress. the dress is obviously low cut so they seem high, but if they were implants they would sit right in the middle and probably hanging out considering how low that dress is her boobs are pushed up.

ANYWAY

here is the episode i was talking about. Look how small she is. Explain to me how you make implants that look THAT big look this small?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TmZS1OkUc

violentblossom
10-09-08, 21:38
LOL, she brings the topic up herself, so that tells me she made them smaller on purpose.

she wore an outfit that isn't revealing, and i'm sorry, but she probably bound them. ace bandages do wonders.. even Perez said they were squished in that day.

http://i35.************/mkx2j5.jpg

^ looks like someone might have had a reduction.

http://i37.************/2a50pyo.jpg

again, push up bras only work when you've got a little somethin' there to begin with.. oh, and she's not wearing a bra here.

Achilles_DS
10-09-08, 21:40
yu're telling me she got them implanted and reduced and implanted again... get off it.

violentblossom
10-09-08, 21:41
yu're telling me she got them implanted and reduced and implanted again...

Pam Anderson's done it.

jackles
10-09-08, 21:44
Don't forget the joys of the airbrushers.. as we all know photos these days are manipulated like mad. How many images that we see are untouched? Easy enough to add a bit extra boob here etc.

Achilles_DS
10-09-08, 21:47
Pap went from an a cup to a d cup to an a cup. This looks like she went from a small b to a c and a b again.

nickless
10-09-08, 22:05
Because Victoria Beckham is probably the biggest style icon in the world, she sets fashion and hair trends around the world, can't really say i know of many rockstars in the same boat.

pshh.noone cares bout her round here.i don't think she's the biggest fashion icon.really.but if she was,i don't think her place is in the news next to some serious matters like the lawyer that was stabbed with a knife yesterday.just cuz she changed her hairstyle.really.

violentblossom
10-09-08, 22:11
i think Victoria can dress REALLY badly sometimes, but her new line is cute.

my favorite fashion icons are: Dita Von Teese, Princess Charlotte Casiraghi, Queen Rania, Giselle Bunchen, and Charlize Theron.

tr_mitch
10-09-08, 22:13
pshh.noone cares bout her round here.i don't think she's the biggest fashion icon.really.but if she was,i don't think her place is in the news next to some serious matters like the lawyer that was stabbed with a knife yesterday.just cuz she changed her hairstyle.really.

Well not all news has to be about death even though half the time it is anyway, as i said she is a big style icon, so it is big news in the world of celebs and fashion.

nickless
10-09-08, 22:24
Well not all news has to be about death even though half the time it is anyway, as i said she is a big style icon, so it is big news in the world of celebs and fashion.

actually problem is news round here are 100% of the time bout death :rolleyes:what could i say?i'm tired of describing the problems.
probably you are right.but still over a haid cut?maybe a fashion line.or maybe i'm not that big of a fan

Angelus
10-09-08, 22:29
actually problem is news round here are 100% of the time bout death :rolleyes:what could i say?i'm tired of describing the problems.
probably you are right.but still over a haid cut?maybe a fashion line.or maybe i'm not that big of a fan

Yes, but a lot of other people are... she is a huge global style icon, and for her to cut her hair so short is big news in the fashion world - hence it making the news.

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 22:43
Anorexic is the correct term, and I can't believe you use it as an insult towards someone. Seriously, If I called someone a mong, or a retard etc,
all hell would kick off, but people are allowed to call people over
another condition they cannot help ? Seriously, appauling. My older sis
was annorexic to an extent that if she'd gone back to see the doctor
they'd of most likely sent her into some sort of clinic or unit for recovery.

Man...chill!!!! It's not my purpose to offend anyone, the anorexic part goes with "doing everything to stay pretty". I know it is a serious condition that many people die from, but I was saying my opinion about a star, wanting to emphasize that she dresses in a way that she shows she is happy with her anorectic body. And since you know things like that, you know that this is the worst thing about this disease, believing that you are pretty.

Paperdoll
10-09-08, 23:00
And since you know things like that, you know that this is the worst thing about this disease, believing that you are pretty.

That disease is not about believing you're pretty. It's exactly about the opposite. Believing you're not. Actually if I'm not mistaken that is appliable to anorexia nervosa, which is a psychological condition. The term anorexia can refer to loss of appetite, not eating, etc. It doesn't always imply a view of our own beauty... however, when it does, the subject tends to see themselves as fat, hence getting thinner. But no matter how thin they are, they still see a distorted version of themselves and think of them as too fat.

Because I honestly doubt any woman likes to see themselves without any curves.

And yes some people are naturally that thin. And yes, they can be healthy. Not all healthy women are curvy, run of the mill women (excluding overweight women, I'd put those in the same bin as the underweights.... not average). Being thin is associated to being unhealthy (which is mostly true) but not all cases are like that. I should know.

And for the record, to avoid any suspicion of bias... I neither like nor dislike miz Beckham.

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 23:05
That disease is not about believing you're pretty. It's exactly about the opposite. Believing you're not.

Exactly! Anorectic people feel bad about their body, that's why they keep losing weight, but her way of dressing, it shows to me a confident person, which is not healthy in her condition. I've heard she is fighting it now. She should, she has two kids to worry about!

Paperdoll
10-09-08, 23:06
...hence why I said that having that body type doesn't automatically mean that she has anorexia.

But meh, I can't be arsed to go on with this, I'll agree with disagreeing with whatever I don't agree with you on Lora :D

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 23:11
Υeah, I'm not even sure if we are disagreeing... I agree with what you say, yet you disagree with me... hmmm.... interesting....:D:D:D:D

Paperdoll
10-09-08, 23:13
Υeah, I'm not even sure if we are disagreeing... I agree with what you say, yet you disagree with me... hmmm.... interesting....:D:D:D:D

Oi, give me a break, my mind's not on the right setting today XD :p as long as it's all good :p

Lara Croft!
10-09-08, 23:15
I feel pretty sleepy... so I may have lost one or two points back there.... YAWWWN... I don't like Victoria, that's for sure and if there is something wrong with her health, I wish her all the best.

Aphrodite22
10-09-08, 23:44
i like how she dresses and her body but not her face.. and personality idk... :) :pi:

scion05
11-09-08, 17:07
I can't believe we're arguing over her tits. Seriously it went
something like the photo shows :

http://i35.************/mkx2j5.jpg

She had no boobs whatsoever beforehand. Then she had implants,
and her surgeon even revealed the details. Now she's somewhere
in between, as she was asked to reduce them for the Spice Girls tour.

They're really not all that big, I was in Manchester at the end of last
month to see her in a signing. She stood literally within whispering
distance from me, and she was stunning, and her boobs weren't huge
whatsoever. Having said that, they were covered up. And for the record,
she smiled and waved at me :D ( Didn't buy the aftershave lol :p ).

peffect
11-09-08, 17:27

thank you.

scion05
11-09-08, 19:22
Why do people who say she's talentless actually say she's talentless ? She
made it through thousands to get into the Spice Girls ? :confused:

remote91
11-09-08, 19:26
Her new hair suits her.

Flame
11-09-08, 19:31

:eek: You took the words right out of my mouth :p

Angelus
11-09-08, 20:01
Why do people who say she's talentless actually say she's talentless ? She
made it through thousands to get into the Spice Girls ? :confused:

Because that's the 'unique' way of thinking, apparently.

marla_biggs
12-09-08, 14:12
her second album was amazing, one of the best pop albums there is.... too bad it never got a proper release!

she was hot during the spice days.... i loved her in spiceworld :D

stranger1992
12-09-08, 14:43
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=40247144

^^this seriously made me laugh!

petujaymz
12-09-08, 14:45
Posh is my igol, I mean... idol.

XD

:wve:

Lenochka
12-09-08, 15:01

that is so funny xD

Angelus
12-09-08, 15:07

I'm crying with laughter! :vlol:

I loved how she'd pasted her face onto every one of the Spice Girls! :vlol: And the AIDS part... :vlol:

jackali
12-09-08, 15:15

That is hilarious! He caught it off Tom Cruise. :P

scion05
13-09-08, 17:18
Lol it's on youtube too, was posted on denden this week :D

Hehe :vlol:

her second album was amazing, one of the best pop albums there is.... too bad it never got a proper release!

she was hot during the spice days.... i loved her in spiceworld :D

The best of her all of her songs is Bittersweet :D Or Let Your Head go maybe...

Angelx14
13-09-08, 17:28
The only thing I like about her is the style that she got now, not a few years back.

]{eith
13-09-08, 18:15
The Beckahms meet Tom Cruise and his lovely robo.....wife...:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEOH0KH2Foc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEOH0KH2Foc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

scion05
18-09-08, 19:03
" AAAAAARGH, WOTZ DAT ? " :eek:

:vlol:

]{eith
18-09-08, 19:21
" AAAAAARGH, WOTZ DAT ? " :eek:

:vlol:

:vlol: There's a few of them on YouTube. The Speilberg one is priceless. They're all under Headcases.

scion05
18-09-08, 19:22
Of course they are, I watched that show religiously. Shame they
couldn't think of anything else to rip her for though, it's clear
she can sing. Once is funny, second is still funny, third is just boring.

]{eith
18-09-08, 19:29
Of course they are, I watched that show religiously. Shame they
couldn't think of anything else to rip her for though, it's clear
she can sing. Once is funny, second is still funny, third is just boring.

True, she can sing. The show was great but some of the 'homages' shall we say where a little poor, like Angelina Jolie with a southern accent?

scion05
18-09-08, 19:44
And since when was Jen famous for her hair ? :vlol:

]{eith
18-09-08, 19:49
And since when was Jen famous for her hair ? :vlol:

And Brad Pitt's not an idiot.....:D

Anyway, I heard Victoria Beckham was getting some new haircut to try start a new trend? Was that true?

marla_biggs
18-09-08, 21:56
Lol it's on youtube too, was posted on denden this week :D

Hehe :vlol:

The best of her all of her songs is Bittersweet :D Or Let Your Head go maybe...

'be with you' is my fav... or maybe 'i'd give it all away' :D

she's done some real nice ballads!

scion05
23-09-08, 19:10
{eith;3054862']And Brad Pitt's not an idiot.....:D

Anyway, I heard Victoria Beckham was getting some new haircut to try start a new trend? Was that true?

Already done it... :D

Was just listening to the Spice Girl's performance on Strictly Come Dancing
last christmas. Made me realise just how much I miss them as a group :(
Like really. Anyway Victoria rocked it of course.

And for the record, Be With You is an awful song... not half as good as
Midnight Fantasy. *melts*