PDA

View Full Version : Someone finally has a clue on youtube...

danitiwa
07-02-08, 18:23
sOX9DvkPAYg
We should seriously thank her IMO.

:wve:

-DaNnEe..
07-02-08, 18:33
I totally agree with her! :tmb:

Apofiss
07-02-08, 18:37
Comon!.. people still want her, she's still marketable *****. She has to pay bills for her properties, she needs money and you will give it to her. lol :D

ajrich17901
07-02-08, 18:39
HAHAHA this girl kicks serious butt!!:jmp:

EDIT'
She may need money but she aint gettin mine eww

DickDan
07-02-08, 18:41
yes im agree with her. i hate lip singing

Rexie
07-02-08, 18:44
*have no words*
SHE KICKS ASS!!

danitiwa
07-02-08, 18:51
:vlol: My dad is fat and bald, he'd put up a better show than her.

Anubis_AF
07-02-08, 18:52
Well said.

ben_the_joka
07-02-08, 19:44
IMO: People just need to get over this performance now... and Britney, shes doing my head in.

Noodleboy
07-02-08, 19:51
OMG! I love this girl!!

EDIT: <3

Marija_Croft
07-02-08, 19:59
She is so right. ;)

gtkilla
07-02-08, 20:23
Why do people still care about this? :confused:

MadCroy101
07-02-08, 20:25
Amazing charisma!

xcrushterx
07-02-08, 20:35
Exactly. Didn't this happen before the whole Chris Crocker "Leave Brit alone" video? That was ages ago. Everyone just needs to forget about it and stop bringing it up. It's not that big a deal.

Camera Obscura
07-02-08, 20:44
This incident occurred six months ago people. I think it's time to get over it and move on.

ajrich17901
07-02-08, 20:46
This incident occurred six months ago people. I think it's time to get over it and move on.

Thats right people move onto the time we are in now im sure britney will do alot that u can make fun of her for this year,stay tuned lmao:tmb:

Reggie
07-02-08, 20:57

My god, how hot is she? (not britney the vlogger) :yik:
I think it must be because she's so fired up but I'd love to have a conversation with her.
And yes, time to move on indeed. I'd guess she would say the same if she were here. Still, I glad you posted the video Dani. :p

Betal
07-02-08, 21:03
Why do people keep bringing this up?

And I only feel sorry for her. I read new things about her everyday. And the people who are making fun of her really need help.
She doesn't have it verry good right now. (Dunno how to say it in 'english LOL)

oocladableeblah
07-02-08, 22:50
I'm so sick of hearing about freaking Britney Spears. :hea: I just watched the interview with chris crocker on the maury show omg is this person a guy or girl :vlol:

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 22:56
I like how she's trying to make a point but all she does is stutter, repeat, & trample her own words, well done smart one:rolleyes:

Eddie Haskell
07-02-08, 23:11
Is Britney Spears still alive? Who's this Cocker guy? And what the heck is this smarmy girl talking about? is any of this important? :confused:

Reggie
07-02-08, 23:12
^Nope. I just liked her vigour in arguing her point. :p

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:13
Is Britney Spears still alive? Who's this Cocker guy? And what the heck is this smarmy girl talking about? is any of this important? :confused:

Not really just some chick complaining about a complainer, she stumbles over her own words and repeats her self way to much, a waste of time really....

ben croft
07-02-08, 23:15
And here comes Britney again... I don't give a damn about her and I think she doesn't care about her fans either. And that girl deserves a prize for telling the truth.

findme
07-02-08, 23:17

More like SLAP her. Or SLAP all video bloggers, cos they ALL suck, they just post videos of themselves whining...way to go.

Why are you digging this up anyways? This video was made....like months ago. This may sound overly cheesy but seriously, leave Britney alone.

My god, how hot is she?

Was that sarcasm? Cos she is butterz.

ben croft
07-02-08, 23:19
leave Britney alone.

We should leave her alone and so everybody else... I don't have anything to do with her life, and nobody has nothing to do with anyone's life, so everyone should take care of your own life and the world will be a better place.

Lenochka
07-02-08, 23:21
Just another insult britney video... Oh a lip ring you say? She must be one kick ass person that deserves thanks if she insults Britney and has a lip piercing! :)

:vlol:
For what? Making a video about what people have been saying for the past 6 months? This isn't exactly groundbreaking, Just another dig at Spears *Yawn*

Because some people are just that bored.

And what the heck is this smarmy girl talking about? is any of this important? :confused:
No... Afraid not, She most likely just wants hits on her youtube profile. xD

Hybrid Soldier
07-02-08, 23:22
I like how she's trying to make a point but all she does is stutter, repeat, & trample her own words, well done smart one:rolleyes:

I like how what she's saying is the actual truth.

More like SLAP her. Or SLAP all video bloggers, cos they ALL suck, they just post videos of themselves whining...way to go.

LOL. Whining like how Britney fans whine when people jump on her? In this case this blogger actually knew what she was talking about. Britney did do all of this to herself.

Reggie
07-02-08, 23:22
Was that sarcasm? Cos she is butterz.

Nope. To be fair, she would probably annoy me in real life but I'd really like to have a conversation with her and get to know her more. So yes, I do think she came across as hot in that video. Hot-headed mostly I must admit but there's something about her I find appealing. ;)

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:23

I like how she's complaining about a complainer:rolleyes:

findme
07-02-08, 23:24
We should leave her alone and so everybody else... I don't have anything to do with her life, and nobody has nothing to do with anyone's life, so everyone should take care of your own life and the world will be a better place.

Well said.

Hybrid Soldier
07-02-08, 23:24

Britney's a complainer?

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:26
Britney's a complainer?

She complaining about Chris Crocker complaining about how people are complaining about britney's performence.....

A bunch of complainers:rolleyes:

Get over it....

Reggie
07-02-08, 23:28
^And now you're complaining about the blogger and getting yourself into a debate with someone who happens to support what the blogger said...

Talk about ironic.

findme
07-02-08, 23:28

LOL. Whining like how Britney fans whine when people jump on her? In this case this blogger actually knew what she was talking about. Britney did do all of this to herself.

It doesn't matter if people are a fan of Britney's or not or they're getting defensive, the thing is that if we don't like it, then we don't like it. Posting a video of yourself whining/complaining over something that they didn't like is bull****. And most people don't do that, we get on with our lives instead of wasting even 5 minutes to whine about something in front of a camera, and worst is that that girl kept on repeating herself.

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:29
^And now you're complaining about the blogger and getting yourself into a debate with someone who happens to support what the blogger said...

Talk about ironic.

I am complaining:vlol:

I realized that through my second post, but oh well i am trying to make a point:ton:

Party pooper:p

ben croft
07-02-08, 23:31
Here's my opinion: if I don't like someone, FINE, I just don't like...

Now... when you start posting videos, talking to the whole world how you hate someone, I think that's more than hate, that's ENVY.

Reggie
07-02-08, 23:32
I am complaining:vlol:

I realized that through my second post, but oh well i am trying to make a point:ton:

Party pooper:p

Well we are at a forum, so its not frowned upon to make a point. After all, the internet has given rise to this possibility of such a vicious circle of complaining. Just look at the whole Core vs. Crystal debate and how there are complainers about the complainers and threads complaining about the complainers who complain about those who complain?

Confusing stuff I'd rather leave to an anthropologist to untangle. :)

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:32
Here's my opinion: if I don't like someone, FINE, I just don't like...

Now... when you start posting videos, talking to the whole world how you hate someone, I think that's more than hate, that's ENVY.

Ding Ding we have a winner!:D

You made a point I was gonna try to get across you sly devil you:p

Well we are at a forum, so its not frowned upon to make a point. After all, the internet has given rise to this possibility of such a vicious circle of complaining. Just look at the whole Core vs. Crystal debate and how there are complainers about the complainers and threads complaining about the complainers who complain about those who complain?

Confusing stuff I'd rather leave to an anthropologist to untagle. :)

I couldn't agree more:tmb:

viper456
07-02-08, 23:33

I really hate when people say that. I'm sorry but its like saying don't stand up for what you believe in. If everyone sat back and didn't contest other people's opinions on things the world would be such a monotone place. If someone is moaning about something and we don't like then we have just as much right to tell them shut up as they have to moan in the first place. Its not hypocritical; its freedom of speech.

Anyway, the video, she made some valid points, not that I particularly care about what she has to say on old news (but I'm guessing the video is old) but yeah, if she wants to moan about Chris Whatshisname's moaning then so be it, its her blog after all.

Forever_Laras_56
07-02-08, 23:34
oh i seen this video not to long ago and i agree with her infinaty% and she does kick ass!! she has got the whole thing right!
oh and that thing she said about brits laugh was so true and so funny!

oocladableeblah
07-02-08, 23:34
@Bencroft I agree with that.

Ok so I was watching the leave britney alone video and he said that Britney made us money. How? How did she make me money?

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:36
I really hate when people say that. I'm sorry but its like saying don't stand up for what you believe in. If everyone sat back and didn't contest other people's opinions on things the world would be such a monotone place. If someone is moaning about something and we don't like then we have just as much right to tell them shut up as they have to moan in the first place. Its not hypocritical; its freedom of speech.

Anyway, the video, she made some valid points, not that I particularly care about what she has to say on old news (but I'm guessing the video is old) but yeah, if she wants to moan about Chris Whatshisname's moaning then so be it, its her blog after all.

I'd love to debate but I am gonna put one thing across....

Jealousy is a sly little mean emotion which she clearly has....;)

(if i'm coming across as a jerk I'm sorry, I am a very sweet person, but she aggravated me with that video)

viper456
07-02-08, 23:42

(if i'm coming across as a jerk I'm sorry, I am a very sweet person, but she aggravated me with that video)

I'm not bothered about what you think about her, I'm sure I will sleep well tonight even if you don't like her lol. Its just the complaining about complainers thing, not directly having a go at you here but I just feel its one of those regurgitated things that people use when they don't have anything else to make a retort with. It angers me as much as this girl angers you obv. lol.

Carbonek_0051
07-02-08, 23:45
I'm not bothered about what you think about her, I'm sure I will sleep well tonight even if you don't like her lol. Its just the complaining about complainers thing, not directly having a go at you here but I just feel its one of those regurgitated things that people use when they don't have anything else to make a retort with. It angers me as much as this girl angers you obv. lol.

It kinda came out the wrong way I guess, :p No It just bothers me she had to make a video where all she did was trip over her words and repeat the same thing over and over again, it's sloppy....:o

Lara Coft Baby
08-02-08, 00:07
lol I liked how she started crying at the end lol :cln:

Sir Croft
08-02-08, 00:19
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!1!

But I don't agree with that girl...

Lara Coft Baby
08-02-08, 00:22
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!1!

But I don't agree with that girl...

I kind of do, I do think shes doing it to her self. But thats just what i think

tombfan91
08-02-08, 02:08
britney still got it either way. even after her performance, her songs made up for it. lip syncing(sp) the girl acted like it was the first time she has lol. she made nice points and i agree with some but at the end of the day britney's still pretty much rich lol. and no matter how much the haters complain, it's not really gonna do anything imo.

Hybrid Soldier
08-02-08, 02:27
It doesn't matter if people are a fan of Britney's or not or they're getting defensive, the thing is that if we don't like it, then we don't like it. Posting a video of yourself whining/complaining over something that they didn't like is bull****. And most people don't do that, we get on with our lives instead of wasting even 5 minutes to whine about something in front of a camera, and worst is that that girl kept on repeating herself.

It actually does matter. Your automatically going to be opposed to what this girl says because you like Britney. That girl is hardly whining, what Chris Crocker did is considered whining. Britney asks for the attention anyways, what do you expect?

Survival
08-02-08, 02:32
Britney is a mess and itīs her own fault.
That youtube girl is annoying.
This thread has more than one page O.o.

PARANOIA
08-02-08, 02:32

So because I dislike Britney intensely, I would be considered jealous of her?

There is no other person I would rather not be.

rowanlim
08-02-08, 07:03
Hmm only a couple of things came to mind when I saw this:

1. shouldn't be she doing something more beneficial?

2. honesty shouldn't be so annoying

3. *snore*

:D

george_croft
08-02-08, 07:48
Its people like her and commenter's on the Chris Crocker videos who actually help Britney sell albums. Can't you guys see it ? Britney hasn't done any kind of promotion for her "Blackout" album, but its still topping the charts. Why ? Because of bloggers/vloggers like her who actually give her attention.

Don't like it? Stop re-watching the performance and the Chris Crocker videos on youtube, giving it over a zillion views.

Lenochka
08-02-08, 14:19
^^^
Exactly what puzzles me, People say they hate hearing and seeing Britney... Yet there so quick to talk about how much they hate her. The more you talk about her the most people will hear about her, thus the more the media focuses on her. At the core, its really the haters who fuel all the attention with there comments, jokes etc.

Obscure
08-02-08, 15:36
I have nothing against Britney but I can't stand people knocking her for lip synching.

Do you know how hard it is to stand in front of millions and sing and dance at the same time?

I think I'd rather lip synch in case I made a fool of myself. Yes Britney didn't even do a good job of the lip synching but who cares? Literally, who in this forsaken world gives a damn that Britney Spears lipsynched on television? There's more problems in the world than one woman making a fool of herself. I wish we could all just move on.

danitiwa
08-02-08, 17:31
Its people like her and commenter's on the Chris Crocker videos who actually help Britney sell albums. Can't you guys see it ? Britney hasn't done any kind of promotion for her "Blackout" album, but its still topping the charts. Why ? Because of bloggers/vloggers like her who actually give her attention.

Don't like it? Stop re-watching the performance and the Chris Crocker videos on youtube, giving it over a zillion views.

That is incredibly true, I've only ever watched the CC vid once. To know what people were talking so much about, then I was like... Does this moron really deserve fame? O_o