PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever learn to let you go?

Conway
09-02-08, 14:37
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8892/5330483719c42611739yq2.jpg

I know it will be hard. But some day, soon, I know I'll have to.

I seriously can't live without pork. It's been a lifetime relationship. So, y'know, it's hard to let go. I'm thinking of courting seafood and greens. I'll have to see if I'll last long without pork.

How about you? Things you gotta lose. Unhealthy diet? How about a nasty habit? Guilty pleasures? Bad attitude? Post 'em here.

Night Crawler
09-02-08, 14:40
Isn't there some kind of pork rehab center?

NemesisxAngelus
09-02-08, 14:40
Meh I'm still struggeling with letting someone go, I might see that person tonight. So that doesn't make it even better, sigh. :/

Veronica Ma
09-02-08, 14:45
I know it will be hard. But some day, soon, I know I'll have to.If you watch this movie, you'll never eat pork again. :vlol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/Babe_ver1.jpg

Isn't there some kind of pork rehab center?LMAO! :vlol:

Conway
09-02-08, 14:48
Isn't there some kind of pork rehab center?
:yik: Need. Their. Number. Now. :p

Meh I'm still struggeling with letting someone go, I might see that person tonight. So that doesn't make it even better, sigh. :/
:hug: Hope everything turns out well.

If you watch this movie, you'll never eat pork again. :vlol:

Nah. Doesn't work. :p

MiCkiZ88
09-02-08, 14:56
Conway you're making me hungry.. :pi:

I guess for me it's candy & milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is healthy.. but damn it has a strong taste to it! I'm just too addicted to sweets. :( I do eat healthy otherwise and when I eat meat I rarely eat it without any salad or adding some fruits and vegies. I just love cooking pork with pineapple, sweet paprika and some jalapeņo and serve it with Jasmine rice. :D

Okay now I'm making myself hungry. Dammit!

Conway
09-02-08, 15:04
Conway you're making me hungry.. :pi:

I guess for me it's candy & milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is healthy.. but damn it has a strong taste to it! I'm just too addicted to sweets. :( I do eat healthy otherwise and when I eat meat I rarely eat it without any salad or adding some fruits and vegies. I just love cooking pork with pineapple, sweet paprika and some jalapeņo and serve it with Jasmine rice. :D

Okay now I'm making myself hungry. Dammit!
:yik: OMG, Micki! :cln: *drools*

I don't know if it's entirely right to say this, but you seem to have a penchant for tropical tastes. About dark chocolate, bleh. I don't like dark chocolate one bit. It tastes...weird. :p

touchthesky
09-02-08, 15:14
Magazines. Addicteeeeeed.

MiCkiZ88
09-02-08, 15:15
:yik: OMG, Micki! :cln: *drools*

I don't know if it's entirely right to say this, but you seem to have a penchant for tropical tastes. About dark chocolate, bleh. I don't like dark chocolate one bit. It tastes...weird. :pIt's really good! :D

Mhm, you're not wrong. Much better than your regular Finnish stuff i.e. meat and potatoes. Bleh.. and I can't blame you. I'll just stick to milk chocolate. :p Speaking of which.. I have some mint chocolate somewhere! *goes of to search*

xMyrax
09-02-08, 15:23
Dark swiss chocolate rocks your cotton socks off!!

I guess I'm slowly letting go of junk food atm...But chocolate and cake and muffins and cheesecakes and anything around that field I can NEVER let go! X_X Neeever I tell you! xD

tomblover
09-02-08, 15:25
Flavored coke and candy. LOVE it! :D Unhealthy though.

Capt. Murphy
09-02-08, 15:26
I've cut out pork from my diet a long time ago. One time I ate some because my Dad had cooked it. It was a pork chop. The next day I had body aches. And I've heard that if you cut it out, then go back to it - it can make you feel sick. It's because pigs eat so much garbage/unhealthy junk... even their own excrement. You are what you eat little piggy... Now I'll be the same if I eat you. :( Or just feel like it -actually. :ton:

Although on occasion I do have pepperoni, suasage, or a few strips of bacon. More Pepperoni (on Pizza) than anything else.

But as for my 'bad habit' that would have to be Pop. I'm trying to cut down on it and drink more water... Well, more water with Propel in it. It's pretty good!

I also need to take more time for my chores rather than posting in forums. :p

EgyptianSoul
09-02-08, 15:30
I have an addiction to butter. Can't let it go 'cause I've loved the taste of butter since my early childhood. Gotta use it on every food I eat and loads. It'll possibly cause me horrible health problems and kill me in 20-30 years. But everyone dies eventually. But one bad habit I succeeded in kicking out of my life. Cigarettes. Soon 3 weeks without smoking. Happy about that. :D

DickDan
09-02-08, 15:45
I've already cut all my unhelthy Addictions apart from lemonade :P

Laurencarter
09-02-08, 17:06
I have all ready cut out red meat and bread but I can't seem to let go of Chocolate and other candy.

Obscure
09-02-08, 17:12
I'm a vegetarian and the only meat I've ever eaten in my life is sausages :) So I can't say I share the same cravings. Although Linda Mccartney Veg sausages are addictive :P

rowanlim
09-02-08, 17:13
I'm addicted to tomb raider forums :vlol:

Seriously, I'm hooked on to sour cream & onion potato crisps :p

Encore
09-02-08, 17:14
I really don't like pork meat! But I feel the same way about beef. I could never be a vegetarian, no matter how much I respect those who are, but I simply couldn't live without beef. :o

danitiwa
09-02-08, 17:15
Chocolate and junk in general.

And Coke light, CAN'T GET ENOUGH! :pi:

Rexie
09-02-08, 17:35
enrgy drinks:jmp::jmp::jmp:

sorry..I get hyper even if I think about them...

and Creme Bonjour(did I spell that right?) and pizza...and coka cola light....

:p

Vertigo
09-02-08, 17:45
Go to an animal farm and see how these *******s kills the lambs....
I can`t understand how people can eat meat. Meat of the living creatures.

And my 'sins' are beer n cigarettes. Leave it? No thanks, I love it!

digitizedboy
09-02-08, 17:57
I like mayonnaise A LOT. So I tend to use it a lot with the meals I have.

Tina Croft
09-02-08, 19:53
cigarettes and my PC with internet :p

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8892/5330483719c42611739yq2.jpg

i could never eat such fatty meat *disgustedly* :D i gave it up since i made a tough diet..

coolezpunk
09-02-08, 20:20
LOL, :vlol: I thought this thread will be another depressing one, and when I opened it, it's actually about pork! :D

Well, Conway, the only advise I could give you, is that everytime you have an urge to eat pork, as yourself what the pros and cons are. ;) Good luck with everything. :tmb:

I don't really have something I want to let go, or want to let go. Except maybe the fact that me and my best friends aren't going to see each other for a very long time... :(

nick-xx
09-02-08, 20:23
OMG conway, i can't look at that i can even eat my screen at any time :p.

Thorir
09-02-08, 20:25
Think about the poor animal that had to die for you. :(

Drinking wine is better. :)
The grapes arenīt going to complain, are they? :)

Rivendell
09-02-08, 20:26
Ooh cooked pig flesh or fermented grape juice.. I can't quite decide which is more appealing. :whi: :p

Reggie
09-02-08, 20:30
I'm an avoidant meat eater for most things but I won't go anywhere near pork or lamb. Just no way. Also I can't try any delicacies like guinea pig, rabbit, deer etc. just not my thing at all. In addition I don't drink alcohol so there's no incentive to cut down there.

Hmm well I guess I could cut down on...umm. I don't know actually. :p

Sir Croft
09-02-08, 20:35
I'm glad I don't like pork :D

tombfan91
09-02-08, 21:12
still on a diet but i do miss pop. i traded it in for water. i miss the taste of pop but i know water is going to help me more. as for your pork.. i can't help you there except not to buy it or to look at it lmao.

TombFreak
09-02-08, 21:15
I need to break the habit of sugar cookies. :hea:

jamieoliver22
09-02-08, 21:46
I seriously can't live without pork. It's been a lifetime relationship. So, y'know, it's hard to let go. I'm thinking of courting seafood and greens. I'll have to see if I'll last long without pork.

72ncDubcnJM

(http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Pork/)

Rexie
09-02-08, 21:59
:vlol:

Kind of disturbing actually....:pi:

Kerrigan
09-02-08, 22:03
I can't give up sweets in all shapes and forms.I can't spend a day without one or more types of sweets.:p
On the other hand, I hate fat meat, pork, beef, anything of that sort.I would never be a vegetarian, but I only eat chicken, turkey and fish.

MrBear
09-02-08, 22:06
If you watch this movie, you'll never eat pork again. :vlol:

Actually, that just makes me want to eat more pork... :D

Veronica Ma
09-02-08, 22:13
LOL, :vlol: I thought this thread will be another depressing one, and when I opened it, it's actually about pork! :D
Drinking wine is better. :)
The grapes arenīt going to complain, are they? :)
Ooh cooked pig flesh or fermented grape juice.. I can't quite decide which is more appealing. :whi: :p

You guys are too funny! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:
I think we should officially call this the "pork" thread... even just hearing the word "pork" now makes me laugh! :vlol:

EDIT:
Actually, that just makes me want to eat more pork... :DBlasphemy! :vlol:

star-dust
09-02-08, 22:33
72ncDubcnJM

(http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Pork/)

Haha, I love weebls-stuff! Wonderful, I couldn't stop laughing during that video...

I need to let go Malteasers... I could eat them all day.

Kamrusepas
09-02-08, 22:35
I still smoke. I'm smoking atm ffs :D I wish I could some day quit, though...

BtoFu
09-02-08, 22:53
My standards when it comes to women. Seriously I'd have been laid about a gahzillion times already if I could bring myself to accept these peoples.

Conway
10-02-08, 05:24
LOL at this thread turning into pork thread! :vlol: Anyway, I just did a cursory search, ang grilled stuff are usually full of carcinogens (burnt parts), which are cancerous, so... :eek: No more grilled pork for me!

Anyway, another thing I will have to learn to let go is spending too much time online... It's my main source and reason for procrastinating. :o

Rexie
10-02-08, 06:51
Anyway, another thing I will have to learn to let go is spending too much time online... It's my main source and reason for procrastinating. :o

trust me,it doesin't work,I've tried,you can't leave the internet....