PDA

View Full Version : Open TRLE Chat - Basic Questions, Inquiries, & Help Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

CourierNumber6
06-03-16, 21:33
Okay, I seem to be having some more troubles editing sounds. I'm using TRLE Sound Editor but I can't for the life of me remember how to edit the sounds correctly. I had a .txt file explaining how to do it before, but... Yeah, the whole hard drive crashing thing...:o I swear I'm doing everything correctly though. I'm just trying to change the pitch of some sounds for right now, but when I'm finished editing and I go to play, every sound is mixed.

Here's the step-by-step:

1. I open the TRLE Sound Editor. From that, I open the Sounds.txt in my TRLE folder.

2. I make edits to the sounds. I just changed the pitch for most of the weapons, that's it.

3. I create the .sfx and .sam files, and then rename them according to my WAD. I then copy those files into my Graphics>WADs folder.

I open NGLE and output the WAD, but when I play all of the sounds are mixed. I know I must be missing one detail of this that's messing everything up. What am I missing here? I'm going by what the tutorial for TRLE Sound Editor says.

EDIT: Never mind. After quite a while, I seem to have fixed the problem.

Dustie
06-03-16, 21:34
But I bet someone could place a paypal donate link on his website.. :confused:

That should be fine.

As for Kickstarter... are fan-made projects based on commercial properties present there? Because that's what a TRLE fundraiser would be. Regardless, I've heard of fan-made games which went public with their attempts and progress reports shut down by the companies which owned the IPs, despite they were non-profit endeavours.

DJ Full
07-03-16, 11:46
I have something wrong within the map. I cannot move one part, while I can move the other chunks. It sounds basic so maybe you have a clue before I test deconstruct everything :)

http://i.imgur.com/1n3K7kE.png

EDIT: Never mind, it was the [L] button... I must have misread its function as one of these things you're not supposed to touch. And I never needed it anyway so I never knew. Unlocked, I hope I won't get any bugs from moving these large parts... cheers :D

TheTiger
07-03-16, 14:09
^ That means you've selected the red 'L' button (below room + and -) on one of the rooms connected to that part accidently... turning it off should fix it. :)

TombGuardian
11-03-16, 13:08
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213749&page=13

^anyone can help me with some questions here please? :/

Dustie
13-03-16, 00:25
Has anyone made or tried making a double braid for Lara, based on the double ponytail? I mean an actual double braid, not the pigtails.

Or is it impossible to move the braid around, regardless of the single/double ponytail option?

Mrshina
13-03-16, 00:31
Has anyone made or tried making a double braid for Lara, based on the double ponytail? I mean an actual double braid, not the pigtails.

Or is it impossible to move the braid around, regardless of the single/double ponytail option?

It is possible to move pigtails with flep patch (ponytail position changer)
I also ported this patch from Trep to flep (some othere people like THOR2010 and Teme9 did that too) you can download the patches HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/download/icwknt8ej3ewkjd/patches.flp). Btw Teme9 has the two ponytails in his hair in the Frozen Throne they look like one full ponytail.

SrDanielPonces
13-03-16, 21:50
So, umm.. I have v50 project and I have some 128x128 water textures that I want to animate... but, somehow they are not animating in-game. What's the problem?

AkyV
13-03-16, 23:05
What is the ID of those tiles? ID255 is the uppermost limit to animate.

SrDanielPonces
14-03-16, 09:27
IDs 60-67. They used to animate before, but they stopped for a reason :confused:

AkyV
14-03-16, 10:43
Then it is a mistery. :confused: What did you do between you saw them last animated and you saw them first moveless?
What texture is this? Not a magnified verison of a TR3 type "quarters" animated tile?

SrDanielPonces
14-03-16, 17:59
Umm, I was just adding some sounds to enemies

TheBloodRed
14-03-16, 23:38
EDIT: Never mind, it was the [L] button... I must have misread its function as one of these things you're not supposed to touch. And I never needed it anyway so I never knew. Unlocked, I hope I won't get any bugs from moving these large parts... cheers :D

Also keep in mind the screen will flicker if Lara is walking in rooms on the edge of the 2d map. That should be the only bug(s) you encounter but of course it seems you have enough room to move each chunk in a bit to avoid that. :P

dcw123
15-03-16, 10:31
Nvm

Uzi master
15-03-16, 11:14
I have something wrong within the map. I cannot move one part, while I can move the other chunks. It sounds basic so maybe you have a clue before I test deconstruct everything :)

Interestingly, once enough rooms are connected together it actually becomes impossible to move any of them around without removing the connections. This happened in my project with a total of 217 rooms, luckily I didn't really need to move the mass around. Many of the areas had to be constructed separately before being joined to the rest for practicality purposes anyway.

SrDanielPonces
15-03-16, 18:09
For some reason Lara doesn't do the standing animation > pole animation...
She only grabs the pole when I jump into it, and not while she's on the standing animation...

Joey79100
15-03-16, 19:40
Does the problem happen with every pole or just some of them?

If it happens with all poles, open the Animation Editor and go to Animation 103.
Open the State Change Editor window (state changes are the normal way to tell Lara "If she's in this state, then play this animation"). It's the last button in the toolbar [1->2].

Check the lines, and see if the line with StateID 99 is here.
If it's not, then it's why she doesn't try to grab the pole when standing. To add this state change, type the following values and click 'Add'.

[99] [0] [lenght of anim 103] [326] [0]

Save your Wad and test. :)

SrDanielPonces
15-03-16, 20:17
The problem is that I do have this stade ID :/ Maybe I can try to replace the poles?

-------------

Does anyone have the tight rope animations & setup? I know there's one from trsearch, but it doesn't work exacly like in TRC, and I found a few years ago one that works perfectly... Does anyone know where it is?

Newraider75
15-03-16, 20:33
I have a set of monkeybars, and a connected room underneath one of the monkeybar squares. When Lara gets to this door portal, she lets go of the monkey bars and falls into the connected room. Does anyone know how to fix this?

SrDanielPonces
15-03-16, 20:43
You need to put the monkeybar trigger on the room that is below.

(Still looking for those tight rope animations </3)

Uzi master
15-03-16, 20:43
You must designate the square in the room below as a monkeybar square.

Monkey and Ladder squares persist through portals, but cannot be designated directly on a portal.

Newraider75
15-03-16, 20:49
Thanks both of you!

dcw123
16-03-16, 11:12
OK so I've used TR2Prj to rip old TR levels as project files to load into NGLE.
It worked absolutely fine for Vilcabamba TR1.

However, for some reason, it saves the file as PRJ.
When I try and load it into NGLE - it crashes after saying ''120 items need to refresh" or whatever it says when objects are not there or are changed.

I've not had this problem before - and I really don't wanna do the entire thing by scratch room by room - that would take forever! :(

I didn't tick Objects or TGA - so technically, it should only rip the room data - so where NGLE is getting the 'object refresh' idea from I have no clue.
Pretty much means my project is screwed - I could use Fexinspect and recreate room by room - but the program doesn't give details on floor or ceiling height, which makes guesswork very hard (how high things are)

EDIT : Turns out I had to use a tool called TRFix aswell and it seems to have loaded OK - although the geometry is a mess and there are wierd purple triggers on every wall (at least the colour anyway, but no trigger is there.. weird)
At least now I have a basic idea and can use other tools for an accurate TR3 reference with no errors.

SrDanielPonces
16-03-16, 17:01
For some reason the LARA_PICKUP sound is not working on all the levels.

It has #g on the sounds, and it is assigned on the animation.

What's wrong? lol

AkyV
16-03-16, 18:11
Did you follow this?

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211819

TombGuardian
17-03-16, 13:08
Any help there please? thank you

AkyV
17-03-16, 18:12
What do you mean? What was your problem, TombGuardian?

TombGuardian
17-03-16, 20:23
What do you mean? What was your problem, TombGuardian?

I wanted to link my topic but it didn't work

TRSMART
17-03-16, 22:30
Probably a question many people asked but my main question is:

did Core Design made the cutscenes (camera movement and timing) inside their room editor?

Animations for the game and cuts were all done in 3ds max that's one thing we all know for sure i think. (got it from old Jerr'O Carroll interview)

Just asking since a friend of mine came up with (if it works with all TR engine's) will improve many people's workflow on cutscenes.

Dustie
17-03-16, 23:15
Well it seems like you already have your answer, since you mentioned 3DS MAX and that Jerr'O Carroll said that was what they used.

I believe there was a proprietary tool to import them into the level design environment, for the sake of configuring triggers and whatnot.

But definitely not in the editor... that would have been masochism.

TRSMART
17-03-16, 23:38
Well it seems like you already have your answer, since you mentioned 3DS MAX and that Jerr'O Carroll said that was what they used.

I believe there was a proprietary tool to import them into the level design environment, for the sake of configuring triggers and whatnot.

But definitely not in the editor... that would have been masochism.

Yes I emailed Jerr yesterday morning to get more info hereon, cause many people want a sort like tombraider machinima and I think we'll get to a point we can program our animations in 3ds Max and use the same sort of cutscene cams like Core did, not with that many work like the new Next gen level editor has.

AkyV
17-03-16, 23:38
I wanted to link my topic but it didn't work

Your thread has fresh posts so anybody will find easily that thread. And if they find that thread and know the answers, then they will reply. You don't need to link it here to ask replies. :)

Btw, to link a thread, just copy/paste the link. How come does it not work? :confused:

dcw123
18-03-16, 12:29
Whats the best way to make enemies in HD?

Last time I tried - mesh by mesh - for some reason, they joints wouldn't match or some meshes would be larger than others..

Any way we can just edit the entire thing in one go (as you would view it in Wadmerger for example) Meta2TR?

I need to make a HD version of the Shiva statue from TR3 that attacks you with its swords - found an awesome XNALara model that I could use, but trying to port it over to TRLE is gonna be a nightmare!

tombraider1703
19-03-16, 14:16
I have a problem.
I got a new laptop but my trle game looks awful on it.
Somehow the lighting looks very pixelated especially around fog bulbs or dark areas.

http://i.imgur.com/VWTyXEQ.jpg

anyone know how to fix this issue?

tomb2player
19-03-16, 15:06
I think that its normal and cannot be fixed. Your old computer probably had different brightness/gamma/contrast settings and it was less visible. I saw in more modern games this thing too. Be sure that you have in options 32 bits. It will make this effect less visible than in 16 bits.

disapearing-boy
19-03-16, 15:15
Whats the best way to make enemies in HD?

Last time I tried - mesh by mesh - for some reason, they joints wouldn't match or some meshes would be larger than others..

Any way we can just edit the entire thing in one go (as you would view it in Wadmerger for example) Meta2TR?

I need to make a HD version of the Shiva statue from TR3 that attacks you with its swords - found an awesome XNALara model that I could use, but trying to port it over to TRLE is gonna be a nightmare!

Meshes don't seem to export at a consistant size -- what on earth were Core playing at?:confused:

You could use Meta2tr to reshape enemies with proper proportions. Simply add the TR3shiva and your Shiva (in another slot-- animating whatever) and put them in any level, build that level to get the .tr4 file.

Drop this file into meta and open the MoveAll.mqo. Every single frickin movable will be visible here, which is a pain. A shortcut is to only hide the objects you want to edit -- then merge all visible into one slot and delete it (this will not affect your level)

Now you can work on your Shiva('s - plural) and make sure all meshes/joins line up correctly. Later versions of Meta link each mesh so hiding mesh0 will hide ALL the meshes which is a pain. Either use an older version of Meta or copy ALL into a new object. It'll save you a headache!

tombraider1703
19-03-16, 15:16
I think that its normal and cannot be fixed. Your old computer probably had different brightness/gamma/contrast settings and it was less visible. I saw in more modern games this thing too. Be sure that you have in options 32 bits. It will make this effect less visible than in 16 bits.

But I also have this effect in videos and such... that can't be something that cannot be fixed...

CityOfLara
19-03-16, 18:34
Does anyone know how to create an account for TRLE.net? I am a rising level builder and I created this test level and I wanna share it out on TRLE. net but I don't seen an "Sign Up" option. Can someone help me out here please:(:(

CourierNumber6
19-03-16, 19:11
^
On the right-hand side of TRLE.net's Main Page, you should see a link named "submit your level." Welcome to the Forums and TRLE!:D

I've got my own question. I remember having Piega's Chandelier being used as a bridge in my level that I was making, and a couple others that I've played, too. I was just wondering, if I were to go into WADMerger and simply copy the original Chandelier ANIMATING object as a BRIDGE_FLAT, would it work without any problems? Or would I need to set anything else up?

Dustie
19-03-16, 19:40
Depending on the placement of the object the chandelier might not appear where a proper BRIDGE object would. BRIDGE is supposed to be flat and right below the floor to look realistic, the chandelier probably doesn't - the object will be elsewhere while the collision from the BRIDGE will be elsewhere.

CourierNumber6
19-03-16, 19:42
That makes sense. In that case, I'll probably search around to see if I can find a WAD with the chandelier already set up as the BRIDGE object.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Dustie
19-03-16, 20:21
Unless it's already placed in a way that would let you used it as a bridge/platform... I can't remember exactly, but I think you can actually apply collision to an object using OCB. And TRNG has additional options to create collision in-game on an object as well.

Either way you will need the chandelier to be in the right position for this to make sense visually. Take a look at it in WadMerger using Animation Editor, which shows the grid, so you can tell where the object is located in 3D space in relation to the floor level.

CourierNumber6
19-03-16, 20:33
Thanks for the info! Think I got it down now.:)

Shakira Croft
20-03-16, 10:29
Why don't you texture a normal flat bridge in magenta, disable the collision of your chandelier objectif and then place the bridge over the chandelier?

CourierNumber6
20-03-16, 20:42
I've thought about that too, but never tried it myself. Definitely could work! Thanks for the info everyone.:D

Gancian
20-03-16, 20:59
Question: I want to create a really simple "cutscene" in which Lara opens a pushpull_door.
I need the simplest setup possible, Lara has to be at the centre of a square and perform anim 313 while an animating door (same as pushpull_door) will open in front of her.
Now my problem is: the door and Lara have different starting positions. I need to offset the position of the door so that it matches Lara's movements and opens accordingly. How can I do that without doing a painstaking work of trial-and-error?

Unfortunately Wadmerger can't show two different animated objects at once... (even though that would definitely help me out)

tombraider1703
20-03-16, 20:59
I've thought about that too, but never tried it myself. Definitely could work! Thanks for the info everyone.:D

I'm doing this all the time so I can use multiple objects as bridge :)

Shakira Croft
21-03-16, 10:47
^ that' sur the point :D
I also do this with parallel bars and poleropes.

Sabatu
21-03-16, 11:07
Where I can find goodlooking lightrays . Some NG , no tr3 or tr4 lightrays :D

Mrs Manson
21-03-16, 23:12
Where I can find goodlooking lightrays . Some NG , no tr3 or tr4 lightrays :D

In The BtB packages. I use some from BtB Package 2014 and 2015... :p

Mrs Manson
21-03-16, 23:13
Hi! Someone know where can i found a stormy horizon? In the night mood... :ponder:

tombraider1703
21-03-16, 23:14
Hi! Someone know where can i found a stormy horizon? In the night mood... :ponder:

try search for it on www.trsearch.org

Mrs Manson
21-03-16, 23:17
try search for it on www.trsearch.org

I already tried (the first site i tried). And i can't found a good stormy horizon... I tried LarasLevelBase too... I just found night horizons, not stormy night horizons...

disapearing-boy
22-03-16, 02:12
Hey everyone, I posted a list of several baddy animations and their stateIds here. This should be useful for anyone interested in tinkering with enemies.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=214322

You can request enemy lists here and I'll try to find the time. Or you can do some homework yourself and share -- I won't be doing every bloody enemy!!:p

TheBloodRed
22-03-16, 02:53
Always nice to keep a list all in one place! For my detection meter I had to do all this myself and save them in a document... for Lara and all baddies!! xD

TRSMART
22-03-16, 10:27
Question: I want to create a really simple "cutscene" in which Lara opens a pushpull_door.
I need the simplest setup possible, Lara has to be at the centre of a square and perform anim 313 while an animating door (same as pushpull_door) will open in front of her.
Now my problem is: the door and Lara have different starting positions. I need to offset the position of the door so that it matches Lara's movements and opens accordingly. How can I do that without doing a painstaking work of trial-and-error?

Unfortunately Wadmerger can't show two different animated objects at once... (even though that would definitely help me out)

Both export them to 3D studio max (or 3D editing program) and animate them simultanously like Core did.. Think its the only way since wadmerger doesn't support 2 animating objects at the same time

Gancian
22-03-16, 10:50
Both export them to 3D studio max (or 3D editing program) and animate them simultanously like Core did.. Think its the only way since wadmerger doesn't support 2 animating objects at the same time
Thanks TRSMART. Which program has an export function to a 3DS format? I don't remember anyone working with WAD files

TRSMART
22-03-16, 11:04
I know this engine is old but why does it have to be so damn difficult? Its clear to me that the guys at Core Design weren't very organised at all or else their tools wouldn't be so cumbersome and challenging!

Never forget! Core originally wasn't planning on releasing anything tombraider editing related to public.
They came to this because they created a new engine (TR6).

TRSMART
22-03-16, 11:06
Thanks TRSMART. Which program has an export function to a 3DS format? I don't remember anyone working with WAD files

TRviewer can export wad files to 3dmeshes, wich can be opened in 3D studio max.

There are detailed tutorials for this on google, Search for: exporting tombraider wads to 3D max objects

Good luck!

Titak
22-03-16, 16:31
I know this engine is old but why does it have to be so damn difficult? Its clear to me that the guys at Core Design weren't very organised at all or else their tools wouldn't be so cumbersome and challenging!Never forget! Core originally wasn't planning on releasing anything tombraider editing related to public.
They came to this because they created a new engine (TR6).
Do you realise that that post by Nausnous dates back to 2009?
Totally irrelevant to go quoting it now.

And please do not double post like that.
It is discouraged on this forum and can "earn" you infraction points.

TRSMART
22-03-16, 18:04
Do you realise that that post by Nausnous dates back to 2009?
Totally irrelevant to go quoting it now.

And please do not double post like that.
It is discouraged on this forum and can "earn" you infraction points.

I'm sorry it was something i didn't noticed at that moment, it was something i hadn't replied to, sorry

Mrs Manson
22-03-16, 18:09
Hi! Can someone please make some basic transitions textures for me?
i made someones, but i can't make the diagonal transitions... Someone can make diagonal transitions?

With this textures:

http://i.imgur.com/HjiEFFZ.jpg

LCEF (CA)
22-03-16, 18:16
Those two first textures... :cln: Thanks to use them :p

I can make transitions if you want :) Sent me those textures in TGA, BMP or PNG format.. Bacause JPEG is a bit compressed and the quality isn't the best :)

Newraider75
23-03-16, 12:10
I have a problem with my level. I have a water level puzzle and the water is raised twice. After the first flipmap is triggered everything looks and works fine but I'm not sure how to remove the opacity texture between Level 2 of my stack and Level 3 of my stack, resulting in a water texture below the surface of the actual water. However if I remove the opacity between the rooms, when the water is raised for the first time it has no surface texture. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? (If you don't understand my question just say and I'll post screenshots)

disapearing-boy
23-03-16, 15:09
I have a problem with my level. I have a water level puzzle and the water is raised twice. After the first flipmap is triggered everything looks and works fine but I'm not sure how to remove the opacity texture between Level 2 of my stack and Level 3 of my stack, resulting in a water texture below the surface of the actual water. However if I remove the opacity between the rooms, when the water is raised for the first time it has no surface texture. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? (If you don't understand my question just say and I'll post screenshots)

I understand your question but not sure about a solution. Rooms can only have one flipmap -- so if the lower stack is dry, then flooded (with water texture on door) then that's all your flipmaps used.

However there is a trick with animating textures with TRNG where you can swap textures without using flipmaps :

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211837

I guess to apply this to your situation, you want to replace the textures with completely black (or magenta?) ones so they'll be invisible. Good luck!

tombraider1703
23-03-16, 21:52
So I wanna have Lara collect some notes during the level that will be added to a diary. But I dunno how to get her collect the notes.
If I make a paper pickup I think maybe people will oversee them...:o

Newraider75
23-03-16, 22:05
I understand your question but not sure about a solution. Rooms can only have one flipmap -- so if the lower stack is dry, then flooded (with water texture on door) then that's all your flipmaps used.

However there is a trick with animating textures with TRNG where you can swap textures without using flipmaps :

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211837

I guess to apply this to your situation, you want to replace the textures with completely black (or magenta?) ones so they'll be invisible. Good luck!

Thanks, I'll try this

LCEF (CA)
24-03-16, 00:37
So I wanna have Lara collect some notes during the level that will be added to a diary. But I dunno how to get her collect the notes.
If I make a paper pickup I think maybe people will oversee them...:o

Mmmh... Yes and no. Use a camera and a target for the first paper sheet, the player will see it and will take more attention to them for the rest of the level/adventure :)

rufierto
24-03-16, 03:07
This is a new question, how can I make an expanding platform push Lara off the space instead of putting her on top of the platform? :confused: Is this possible?

dcw123
24-03-16, 09:44

I'm almost positive I managed this once - but it was SO long ago I've forgotten. I remember it being quite buggy too.. Shame.

If I could remember, I'd tell you :(
I remember I just used regular triggers though and a few flipmaps - no fancy scripting or NGLE stuff

AkyV
24-03-16, 11:26
This is a new question, how can I make an expanding platform push Lara off the space instead of putting her on top of the platform? :confused: Is this possible?

There are Move Actions (yes, for enemies), but some of them works for Lara as well. Or Lara-Physics Flipeffect triggers. What if you try to move Lara with them if some object collisiion (GlobalTrigger) happens?

rufierto
24-03-16, 11:37
There are Move Actions (yes, for enemies), but some of them works for Lara as well. Or Lara-Physics Flipeffect triggers. What if you try to move Lara with them if some object collisiion (GlobalTrigger) happens?

I have tried that, but as soon as the platform is triggered, the entire platform area is considered 4 clicks higher and she is moved to the top and Lara is pushed along the top of the platform until she reaches the end. I am trying to prevent someone from jumping to the platform early, and just waiting for the extension to happen, (it is on a timer, that extends over and over), so now I am trying to have spikes come out of the floor when the block is inside the wall.

TombGuardian
24-03-16, 11:49
Halp pl0x qq

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213749&page=15

tombraider1703
24-03-16, 12:01
Mmmh... Yes and no. Use a camera and a target for the first paper sheet, the player will see it and will take more attention to them for the rest of the level/adventure :)

Thats a great idea!:hug:

dcw123
24-03-16, 12:49
Thats a great idea!:hug:

Oooorr.. you could make Lara look at the target instead of a camera.
This was used by the classic games (like in TR1 Caves, to show where to climb in the first room)

GameGlitcher77
24-03-16, 22:56
What is the BODY_BAG command used for????

Reggie
24-03-16, 22:57
Total newbie here.

Installed TRLE direct from CD.

Tried to start up winroomedit.exe and it immediately crashed and got a notification it has 'stopped working'. Any ideas?

Tried looking around for a patch or something else but nowt.

LCEF (CA)
24-03-16, 22:57
Oooorr.. you could make Lara look at the target instead of a camera.
This was used by the classic games (like in TR1 Caves, to show where to climb in the first room)
Thanks ! It's what I wanted to say but I didn't have the good words :o

@Reggie: What is your OS ? If you use W8/8.1 I know that the problem is a compatibility problem. Right click on winroomedit (or ngle if you use TRNG) and go to "property". In "compatibility" click on 8bits color (256), like it: (In french here, but I think it's the same with other languages)
http://s24.postimg.org/ye3i9z91h/image.jpg

SrDanielPonces
24-03-16, 22:59
Total newbie here.

Installed TRLE direct from CD.

Tried to start up winroomedit.exe and it immediately crashed and got a notification it has 'stopped working'. Any ideas?

Tried looking around for a patch or something else but nowt.

you can try changing the compatibility mode, or try a different bit colour...

Reggie
24-03-16, 23:02
you can try changing the compatibility mode, or try a different bit colour...

Cheers! Compatibility Mode worked. I shall now go away and educate myself in the ways of TRLE. :pi:

Newraider75
25-03-16, 00:03
What is the BODY_BAG command used for????

In the manual it just says 'unused' if I remember correctly

matrix54
25-03-16, 00:24
The purpose for the BODY_BAG trigger was to remove dead corpses with Clear Body enabled in the OCB window, since the game couldn't efficiently remove them properly in TR3. There were strict engine limitations back then. Now, they disappear, so it's a relic of days past.

HOWEVER, it does work on other objects (or should have). Use it a d things should be deleted.

That's all what I've heard, though.

AkyV
25-03-16, 10:55
Bodybag is discussed here:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=32724

TombGuardian
26-03-16, 12:01
Help please ? :(
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213749&page=16

Dustie
29-03-16, 21:57
Bodybag is discussed here:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=32724

Thanks for linking this, I read the thread and it's pretty interesting :) My theory is that it's called BODY BAG for BAGGAGE, but this is probably too far-fetched. BAG as in a bag for corpses to take them away makes just enough sense. :)

Titak
30-03-16, 16:44
Help please ? :(
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213749&page=16You don't have to link to your own thread. People wil find it and answer in there once you post in your own thread again.

Ranpyon
03-04-16, 09:48
I was wondering... could it be possible to have a full-working knifethrower enemy (like in TR2)?

Uzi master
03-04-16, 11:20
Possibly with TRNG, depending on what it can do with projectiles.

There's always the DEMIGOD_2 slot for them, you could get pretty close, but the knives would have particle effects and a homing effect.

(DEMIGOD_3 could be used, but triggering one freezes all other DEMIGOD_3's and 2's in the level, not the original behavior :p)

Ranpyon
03-04-16, 15:55
I 've thought about it too, but that particle effect isn't good at all. The nice thing in the knifethrower enemy is his flying and rotating blades...

Reggie
03-04-16, 16:20
I'm struggling to get started with TRLE. The room editor won't open the tutorial level prj nor will the level converter convert anything I make myself i.e. saving a TOM file, pressing 'add' then 'build all'.

Can anyone help?

Tombraider95
03-04-16, 16:28
I'm struggling to get started with TRLE. The room editor won't open the tutorial level prj nor will the level converter convert anything I make myself i.e. saving a TOM file, pressing 'add' then 'build all'.

Can anyone help?

Are you using the ngle.exe/NG_Tomb2pc.exe or the old winroomedit.exe/tom2pc.exe? Does a message appear when you try to open the project?

disapearing-boy
03-04-16, 17:12
I was wondering... could it be possible to have a full-working knifethrower enemy (like in TR2)?

TRNG has the harpoons fired by the diver, I wonder if it's possible to force another enemy to generate something like that? Your better off asking in the other thread.... someone may have more info.

Reggie
03-04-16, 17:58
Are you using the ngle.exe/NG_Tomb2pc.exe or the old winroomedit.exe/tom2pc.exe? Does a message appear when you try to open the project?

Old one straight from CD. Thought I'd get my head around that first.

It tells me textures not found and then brings up an empty file.

Tombraider95
03-04-16, 18:37

Best to use the newer programs, even though the old ones should work with the old maps/wads etc...Hmmmm.

Maybe try the full installation online if it still doesn't work.

skylark1121
03-04-16, 21:07
Hi all! :D

Has anyone uploaded or come into contact with level textures from TReboot or Rise? I've searched around a bit, but I haven't had any luck so far.

Just curious if they might be floating around somewhere. :p

Dustie
03-04-16, 22:57

Which Windows version are you using? Depending on the version some programs might have problems accessing data in certain locations. For example, Windows 7 might, by default, prevent programs from accessing and modifying files in the C:\Program Files directory. This will cause problems when running the editor.

Try running winroomedit.exe as admin. This should let it access data in various system-protected directories.

The editor can cause problems when it's not installed in the default directory suggested by setup (C:\Program Files), usually it fails to find files associated with the PRJ files. Nevertheless, it should still be able to open them, except with an error message about missing texture or object set. If that's the case, you should be able to load them manually anyway. You can point the editor to where the textures and WAD files are after the project is loaded.

The level should appear regardless of the errors about missing files. Try checking the list of rooms if anything is there after you open the PRJ.

Also, you can take a screenshot and post it here so we can see for ourselves.

disapearing-boy
04-04-16, 13:36
Do the SAS use the same gunflash as Lara? In game it looks larger than Lara's but I can't find it in the citywad. I wanted to modify it just for the SAS. :/

tomb2player
04-04-16, 15:13
SAS use the same as Lara. ( GUNFLASH item in WADmerger ). As far as I know it's possible to force custom sprite for enemy using scripts and Wad Merger Animation Editor. It won't look exactly like normal gunflash which is 3D object, but can be similar depending on sprite design..

CheshireBitch
04-04-16, 21:32
Hello, I have too little questions ! :)

Can I make the Baddy_1 only uses his pistols and don't make him use his sword at all ?

Can I force Lara to draw out her "sixshooter_item" (revolver) at the very beggining of the level ?

Thank you :)

Uzi master
04-04-16, 23:33
I know the Baddy_1 and 2's from the BTB Venice WAD only use guns, you could probably make it work with the default ones by deleting the state ID's that make them pull out their swords.

rufierto
05-04-16, 03:15
I know there is an OCB for the rubber boat that enables the look function, while in the boat, but I cannot find it online. Does someone know what that ocb is off the top of their head.:hea:

DJ Full
05-04-16, 03:24
These ocbs are listed in the OCB list, NG Reference of NG_Center.

rufierto
05-04-16, 03:27
Oh yea....:facepalm: That is why I am still a student and you are a professor..

CheshireBitch
05-04-16, 14:11
Thank you Uzi Master ! :) what is a state ID and how do I delete it please ? :confused::)

disapearing-boy
05-04-16, 18:59
SAS use the same as Lara. ( GUNFLASH item in WADmerger ). As far as I know it's possible to force custom sprite for enemy using scripts and Wad Merger Animation Editor. It won't look exactly like normal gunflash which is 3D object, but can be similar depending on sprite design..

Hmm... i noticed that the sentry guns use a meshswap for their gunflash so I may as well do the same thing but thanks anyways.

Thank you Uzi Master ! :) what is a state ID and how do I delete it please ? :confused::)

A stateID tells the enemy what animations it can perform from it's current animation or 'state'.
So when the baddy is standing still (animation 18) it can run, walk, jump etc.. By deleting the stateid you're telling the baddy that it cannot draw it's sword. It is not the same as the animation number.

There's a list of the baddy StateId's and animations here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=7557671#post7557671).

The draw/holster sword animations are animation 22 & 23. The stateId is 12 & 13 from the link above.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/Reese-Evans/STATE_ID.jpg

CheshireBitch
06-04-16, 21:22
Thank you very much disapearing-boy ! It's really kind to have made this image to show me ! :hug:

It's very clear, thank you ! :)

Medroks
20-04-16, 14:28
Hi! I want to use animation by pressing action on certain object, something similar like Lara jumping through window in AOD Parisian Back Streets. Is it possible? Does anybody know how to do this? :)

TheBloodRed
20-04-16, 14:35
Have a condition in relation to her facing along with a condition for the Action key having been pressed.

I'd make it for you but I don't know the orientations of your rooms but yes it is highly possible.

I did this with some Resident Evil Tech Demo thing I did but never truly made unbuggy. The player would be able to check stuff and have text pop up and it would only work if the correct facing was correlated.

Titak
20-04-16, 16:14
The TestPosition= script command is made for this purpose. :D
It tests Lara's position in regard to some specified object. In this case it could be a windosil object. And when the conditions are true, Lara can perform the animation when the specified key is pressed.
(It should ofcourse be used in conjunction with the Animation= command)
You can learn more about it in the animation related tutorial project (http://www.webalice.it/paolone2011/demos.htm) Paolone made.

rufierto
21-04-16, 03:54
:cen:I do not know what happened. I added nothing to my wad today that used sounds, but the last time I used NG_Tom2pc to build my level it gave me this message during the build.

File not found TR2 sound 350-0.wav"replaced with back jm1.wav"

What sound disappeared?:confused: I have played the level all the way through and do not notice any sound missing.

Titak
21-04-16, 09:04
If you are not missing any sounds ingame, then I'd say leave it this way.
Because once you start trying to fix it, it might cause more issues, issues that are noticeable.

As for the cause, could it be that you added a new object which is using a TR2 sound? :ponder:

rufierto
21-04-16, 11:08
If you are not missing any sounds ingame, then I'd say leave it this way.
Because once you start trying to fix it, it might cause more issues, issues that are noticeable.

As for the cause, could it be that you added a new object which is using a TR2 sound? :ponder:

I guess I did add something that used that sound and I found it. I will not say what it was, don't want to give anything away but it is from TR2, and I guess if you kill it quick enough you do not hear the sound....:D

Medroks
21-04-16, 11:32
Thanks for help TheBloodRed and Titak. Now it's time to experiment a little bit. :p

THOR2010
24-04-16, 20:45
im currently texture lara's bangs and i wondering, is there a way to make the faces doublesided in stripix? i usually do it in meta, but the textures get messed up on the otherside...

Titak
24-04-16, 21:24
Are you using Win8 or Win8.1 by any chance?
If so, I also have that issue with STRPix nowadays. :(

Not sure if it is present in Win10 as well. :ponder:
It works fine on my Win7 PC.

Anyway, I don't think there's a way of making faces double-sided in STRPix... :ponder:

THOR2010
24-04-16, 21:27
iv'e got Windows 7 actually

Titak
25-04-16, 08:51
Oh... that's odd. :confused:

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing: On my laptop STRPix won't allow me to texture doublesided faces. I can only texture one side, as if the other side is not recognised. Which side is textured when clicking the face seems to be random, it often textures the side that is not clicked on by me. :confused:

Is this what's happening on your end as well?

dcw123
25-04-16, 09:09

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing: On my laptop STRPix won't allow me to texture doublesided faces. I can only texture one side, as if the other side is not recognised. Which side is textured when clicking the face seems to be random, it often textures the side that is not clicked on by me. :confused:

I have this problem too.. Its really annoying.
Sometimes even single faces won't texture at certain angles too.
To texture 'inner' faces, I have to zoom right in and go through the object to texture the inside faces.

rufierto
25-04-16, 22:02
I am experimenting with using waterfall textures to make surface water look as if it is moving in shallow areas. Is there an easy way to make trasition to normal water textures between the two so that you do not have a normal water texture next to a waterfall texture on waters surface?

THOR2010
25-04-16, 22:30

oh no, the problem isnt rlly with stripix, its with meta, when i make a face double sided in meta and put it back in stripix, the textures are messed up on the new faces...

Titak
26-04-16, 11:33
oh no, the problem isnt rlly with stripix, its with meta, when i make a face double sided in meta and put it back in stripix, the textures are messed up on the new faces...
Oh, that sounds like the normal thing.
I have that all the time when doing that.
Not sure if it is a bug or if it is something that has to do with the way STRPix and Meta handle texturing on MQO files textured in STRPix.

@ rufierto:
What I've been doing for this is to make my waterfalls objects. At the bottom and the top, where the water should be flowing, I made flat surfaces on the waterfall objects. (the height of which are close to the water surface)
I add several rows of faces of this flowing water and since my waterfall objects are statics, I can then darken the ends of the horizontal parts so they gradually disappear so to speak. This makes for a pretty good transition in my opinion and it saves you room on the TGA and, more important, you don't need many more animations ranges on the TGA.

In STRPix:
http://titak.tombraiderhub.com/MoA/waterfall1.jpg

Ingame:
http://titak.tombraiderhub.com/MoA/waterfall2.jpg
I actually added a second layer of flowing water faces using Meta2TR, but the principle remains the same: gradually transition from flowing water to regluar water.

rufierto
26-04-16, 11:57
@ rufierto:
What I've been doing for this is to make my waterfalls objects. At the bottom and the top, where the water should be flowing, I made flat surfaces on the waterfall objects. (the height of which are close to the water surface)
I add several rows of faces of this flowing water and since my waterfall objects are statics, I can then darken the ends of the horizontal parts so they gradually disappear so to speak. This makes for a pretty good transition in my opinion and it saves you room on the TGA and, more important, you don't need many more animations ranges on the TGA.

In STRPix:
http://titak.tombraiderhub.com/MoA/waterfall1.jpg

Ingame:
http://titak.tombraiderhub.com/MoA/waterfall2.jpg
I actually added a second layer of flowing water faces using Meta2TR, but the principle remains the same: gradually transition from flowing water to regluar water.

That is cool, but I was thinking more of areas of water flowing towards falls, which I am sure the same system could be applied some way, but even if I could successfully build the water object in meta, how do you texture them so that they flow?:confused: Will they flow automatically if saved in a waterfall slot?

Titak
26-04-16, 12:04
Same system indeed.
It is not part of this object I showed because it would disappear from view because of it sticking into another room, but there's a similar object at the top, which is getting lighter the closer it gets to the waterfall. :D

You will need an object in the waterfall slot. This is needed to make the textures scroll (=flow).
When you texture another object, whether moveable slot or static slot, with the texture of this waterfall, the textures will also scroll on this object. :D

Here's an old tutorial I made about it: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=79217

rufierto
26-04-16, 12:08
Same system indeed.
It is not part of this object I showed because it would disappear from view because of it sticking into another room, but there's a similar object at the top, which is getting lighter the closer it gets to the waterfall. :D

You will need an object in the waterfall slot. This is needed to make the textures scroll (=flow).
When you texture another object, whether moveable slot or static slot, with the texture of this waterfall, the textures will also scroll on this object. :D

Here's an old tutorial I made about it: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=79217

Thanks Titak!!:tmb:

sapper
27-04-16, 00:34

This is caused by Intel graphics.

Titak
27-04-16, 08:49
So it's the hardware in my laptop that's the culprit?
It has an Intel 7i processor... :ponder:
Not sure about it's graphicscard. I'll check this later.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 13:22
Same processor and same problem here :(
The only solution is Ctrl+Alt+U.

rufierto
27-04-16, 14:25
New problem, I am having problems with the game crashing when I try to go to level 2 from level 1 with the boat. The boat is in both levels so I do not understand what I am doing wrong.:hea:

AkyV
27-04-16, 15:28
As far as I know, jumping a level in a vehicle works only with VEHICLE_EXTRA, which can be used only for the bike or the jeep.

Titak
27-04-16, 15:30
Oops... if that is so, I'm also in trouble...
I want to have Lara leave with a rubberboat at the end of one level and then start the next level in that same boat, somewhere in the middle of an ocean.

Zreen001
27-04-16, 15:39
Oops... if that is so, I'm also in trouble...
I want to have Lara leave with a rubberboat at the end of one level and then start the next level in that same boat, somewhere in the middle of an ocean.

Maybe you could put the boat next to lara in the start and in a convenient flyby activate Lara anim commands to get her onto the boat, timing the end of the flyby for the reveal.

Titak
27-04-16, 15:42
Oh, workarounds like that are certainly possible in my case. Just not sure if it'll work for rufierto.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 16:31
Quick question: is the keyhole 12 hardcoded to disappear or move once the key trigger is triggered?

Mulf
27-04-16, 17:01
No, it most certainly isn't. Key and keyhole 12 are hardcoded to be used any number of times in a level.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 17:06
Then how can I manage another keyhole to do the same?

I mean, I already have a keyhole12 and I want keyhole3 to disappear when triggered.

I tried to put another trigger on the same square: move ennemy (keyhole3) down bla bla bla, it works but after a while and before this Lara get stuck with the collision.

So I tried with an assignslot, it doesn't work.
I tried with a Parameters= move item in order to be able to define a speed. When I put the F166 on the square, it crashed. So I tried to put F166 in a TriggerGroup which is triggered on the square but it also crashed.

If someone has a solution it'd be much appreciated :o

Mulf
27-04-16, 17:21
From my limited experience, I'd say that the Parameters=Move Item command would indeed be your best option. It's exceedingly useful, and it hasn't resulted in any major catastrophe for me as yet (here's hoping).
Perhaps someone's going to figure out an error in your syntax if you post the entire command here.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 17:25
Parameters= PARAM_MOVE_ITEM, 35, IGNORE, 2857, DIR_DOWN, 2048, 100, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

The command can't be false, I mean NG Center would have let me known :ponder:

AkyV
27-04-16, 17:32
F166 is for Statics, F167 is for Moveables.

rufierto
27-04-16, 18:08
Maybe you could put the boat next to lara in the start and in a convenient flyby activate Lara anim commands to get her onto the boat, timing the end of the flyby for the reveal.

I was just thinking, a switch , and level jump during the return to the boat may be necessary.:ponder:

And I do not think I have much choice Titak, I am going to have to build an extension room for this to work at the end of level 1.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 18:16
Oh God, always the same mistake, thank you AkyV :D

It works now, but there is still a little while before the hole moves down, do you know why the AssignSlot doesn't work?

AkyV
27-04-16, 18:54
AssigSlot for a keyhole? I have never tried it, probably some features, like locking, cannot be "copied" like that. AssignSlot doesn't work for all the object types.
That collision thing. What if you remove it with an Action trigger? Perhaps with an AnimCommand, so it will be executed in the proper moment. Animations clearly works with puzzle holes, perhaps it should be a puzzle hole, with a long animation - where nothing changes in the animation, but it is good to stick some AnimCommands.

Shakira Croft
27-04-16, 19:03
You're right, I'll try this! Thanks a lot :tmb:

Joey79100
27-04-16, 20:48
Couldn't you use a puzzle hole with OCB 999 instead of a key hole? Unless I'm missing something.
OCB 999 makes the puzzle done object have no collision. You can make the puzzle done move using its animation. These two things combined should do what you want to do. :)

Shakira Croft
28-04-16, 07:49
Yes that's what I was thinking about if nothing else would have worked, but I'd prefer to use key rather than a puzzle :o

AkyV
28-04-16, 09:34
You can do that: :)

Your key= PUZZLE_ITEM
Key hole=PUZZLE_HOLE
Key hole copy=PUZZLE_DONE

Shakira Croft
28-04-16, 12:12
Sure... the problem is that I don't have free puzzle anymore :cln:
I'll try some AnimCommand tomorrow ;)

AkyV
28-04-16, 12:23
So you have a level where all the twelve puzzle slots are already used? Wow. :eek:

Shakira Croft
28-04-16, 13:02
Yeah... you know, Croft Manor :vlol:

Actually I had to split it in 3 levels (I reached too many limits) and there are a bunch of puzzles in every levels and as they are connected I had to keep every puzzle in all levels. http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/04/28/160428031437982870.gif

SrDanielPonces
01-05-16, 15:33
This sounds a little bit stupid... but does anyone know where is the tutorial that says how to make finish triggers using Lara_test_pos? I used to find them on skribblerz, but since it doesn't exist anymore... and I can't seem to find it on trf... :ponder:

It's because I don't usually do these kind of finish triggers with test positions :vlol:

Zreen001
01-05-16, 16:05
This sounds a little bit stupid... but does anyone know where is the tutorial that says how to make finish triggers using Lara_test_pos? I used to find them on skribblerz, but since it doesn't exist anymore... and I can't seem to find it on trf... :ponder:

It's because I don't usually do these kind of finish triggers with test positions :vlol:

This should do it, Level Jumps - Advanced (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211792)
(it mentions Lara_start_pos however, unless you actually meant test pos in which case this probably isn't it)

Skribblerz TRLE tutorials no longer exist, but they were all preserved and transferred to a new subforum here: Tomb Raider Level Editor Tutorials (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28) (and a bit more clean now too, imo)

SrDanielPonces
01-05-16, 16:10
^

Thanks!! Thats exacly what I was looking for! :hug:

rufierto
03-05-16, 13:33
I did not know where to ask this question, this seemed to fit, but whenever I try to use the diary in trng, when I click on the diary, it locks up the game, the image never opens up, when I hit escape I have a very quick glimpse of the diary as it returns to regular game mode. I have had the same issue when playing other trng games created by other players. My games never show me the images. Is it a game setting or an issue with windows 8? Has anyone else had this issue?

Titak
03-05-16, 13:39
Win8 is known for this issue, but if it does work for you on other custom games, then I don't know what could be the cause.
You may want to try windowed mode.

Btw, TRNG 1.2.2.7+ has fixed this issue.

rufierto
03-05-16, 13:49
I am currently building with 1.2.2.6, I do not want to switch mid game.

And I do have the same problem playing other custom levels.

Do you think if I upgrade to 1.2.2.7, there would be any issues with my current build?

Windows 8 always plays my game in windowed mode, I cannot avoid it.

Titak
03-05-16, 15:51
That windowed mode was something I had forgotten about. That's also fixed with 1.2.2.7+.

It should not matter all that much if you switch.
You could make another TRLE/TRNG folder and install 1.2.2.7+ there, copy your level stuff to that folder and see what happens. :D

rufierto
03-05-16, 16:00
Thanks for the help :D

Mulf
05-05-16, 22:32
The other day I read something about using distance fog with a regular horizon, i. e. one that is not just a single colour. I think it was teme9 who wrote the post, but having failed to bookmark it immediately, I now can't seem to find it again. Anybody remember?

Mordyga
06-05-16, 15:21
The other day I read something about using distance fog with a regular horizon, i. e. one that is not just a single colour. I think it was teme9 who wrote the post, but having failed to bookmark it immediately, I now can't seem to find it again. Anybody remember?

http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3788

This one uses it aswell, I think the trick is to make the solid colour to stop in ceratian height and then use transition to sky textures.

lance6439
06-05-16, 18:27
Haven't used this in years so I'm happy to finally come back to this. I was just messing around with what I remembered to do when it comes to TRLE. Trying to get back into the groove, was never good at this (last time I used this I was about 13) so I'm just getting myself adjusted.

http://i.imgur.com/6VLHRtf.jpg

I was just experimenting with textures. This room looks very gross, don't think id like to smell of it either.

I also downloaded a skin(?) in this case a Sailor Moon outfit for Lara from TRSearch and placed it in the front of the room but that didn't work (where you see you missing meshes Lara is where I placed the Sailor Moon skin) I guess I have to install the skin onto Lara herself? :/ never done that before.

http://i.imgur.com/I1K6dGH.jpg

Joey79100
06-05-16, 19:30
Where did you get the outfit? Did you rip it, or download it?
If it is downloaded, then the files in the zip should be those for a WAD (.was, .wad, .sam, .sfx, .swd)

Open your WAD in WADMerger (left column). Then open the downloaded WAD in the right column. The WAD file should come up with many objects, many LARA_***** objects mainly, except LARA (I mean, "LARA" without anything after, which only contains her animations and nothing about the skin). Just double-click on the name of the WAD you loaded in the right column, it will ask you if you want to replace all objects, say yes. Then, save your WAD, build your level, and the new skin will appear. :)
And no, you don't have to place it on the map. :p

lance6439
07-05-16, 18:43
Think im having a lil trouble. :pi: I'm supposed to his Save Wad right? I did as followed but no good luck yet :pi:

http://i.imgur.com/k0InumZ.jpg

Titak
07-05-16, 20:17
On the left should be the wad you load into the editor when working on your level.
On the right it looks like you have opened the Sailor Moon outfit wad. That's good.

The most important elements of the outfit are LARA_SKIN and LARA_SKIN_JOINTS. These are the objects that determine Lara's looks ingame.
So select them one by one and hit the Copy button to replace the skin and skin-joints in your level wad with these Sailor Moon ones.
Do the same with the HAIR object.

The CROWBAR_ANIM and TORCH_ANIM objects are only needed if you are planning to use the crowbar and/or torch (flammable stick) in your level.

Once you have copied the objects to the left, you use Save Wad to save your level wad.
Then open up the editor again, load your prj + the updated wad.
The outfit should now be there. And as said, you do not need to place it in the map.
Output the wad as usual and convert to tr4 as usual.
When all was done right, Lara should be wearing that Sailor Moon outfit ingame. :D

lance6439
07-05-16, 20:32
I did all that was instructed...but I think I did something wrong? I saved it under the Karnak level. I opened up the WADMerger, loaded the Karnak level, and Sailor Moon came up. Is that supposed to happen?

http://i.imgur.com/Go1leJC.jpg

Joey79100
07-05-16, 20:52
This is what you wanted, didn't you? :p

Build the level and test, the new outfit will show up. :)

lance6439
07-05-16, 21:07
This is what you wanted, didn't you? :p

Build the level and test, the new outfit will show up. :)

It works!!!!!!!....but....only one pony tail is showing :o does this mean I need to use Young Lara?

http://i.imgur.com/Z48ffzq.jpg

edit:
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1767

Sailor Moon by Po Yu
the Sailor Moon outfit for Trey .hand meshes made by Nice Guy.and other meshes made by me *please use it on young Lara level*

oh great :o how would I use it on Young Lara?

edit: another problem (I know how to fix the hair problem here lol) I placed objects where the floating butts are...why is it like that? :p

http://i.imgur.com/HwbiIKl.jpg

Titak
08-05-16, 10:02
It's been a while since I last saw that mistake. A typical beginners mistake. :p
Welcome to the world of customizing your levels. :D

You said you loaded the karnak prj and the karnak wad, right?
If that is going to be your level you should stick to that wad. By the looks of it you loaded one wad, placed objects, then loaded another wad or output another wad. The placed objects will either look different from the objects you initially placed or when they are missing from the wad you were outputting they will be replaced by Lara's butt.

So if the Karnak wad is going to be your levelwad, you should copy the objects you want to use into that wad (just like you did with the outfit) and use that at all times in the editor and when converting to tr4.

lance6439
08-05-16, 15:53
Okay. I'll start doing that. Thanks!

btw: I placed enemies on the map (from Karnak) but they don't even show up (alligator and the masked baddie)

http://i.imgur.com/xnFRYOU.jpg

Raider99
08-05-16, 15:59
They need to be triggered... :p
I suggest you go through the manual to understand basic stuff...

And by triggering, I mean you need to click on them (the enemy you want to trigger, they'll become yellow showing their ID number), click on square where you want to activate them on and press little purple box on the left side of editor, you can see it, there's blue (floor), green (wall), black (door), it's at the bottom ... But I'd still go through manual, because this isn't the only way to trigger them.. You can use switch, by finishing puzzle, by other objects etc etc... ;)

Titak
08-05-16, 16:05
Have you built the tutorial project using the manual, lance6439?
If not, it might be a good idea to do so.
All basic editor related stuff, like triggering events (activating enemies, opening doors, etc) is described in there, as well as segmenting walls for proper texturing, lighting, etc. It's quite usefull, even though it might come across as boring when your head is filled with ideas of your own. :D

lance6439
08-05-16, 16:25
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT ****ING WORKED. I love you guys. I'll proceed to read through the rest of the manual! ^_^ lmao im so happy.

aidanmalone
09-05-16, 13:52
I keep getting "more than one visible object" when trying to import meshes into Strpix and when I try to texture it never goes right :/ What am I doing wrong?

THOR2010
09-05-16, 14:55
"more than one visible object" means the file your importing from meta has more than one separate mesh visible, its not an error or anything though as far as i know everything is imported correctly, as for texturing im not sure what you mean?

Octo
10-05-16, 16:06
When I try to add objects to a wad on WADmerger, I get the message "run-time error 9" I have already finished building a level with the wad but I didn't think that mattered.

wasp_hh
11-05-16, 19:11
hey guys, i have an issue.,

i am setting up an elevator, the shaft is 3 floors x 12 clicks deep, but i have to place the elevator initially on the bottom floor (NGLE requirements). Lara will be getting on the top floor (3) and go down (like a mine) so i use action trigger to get it there before she arrives.
The problem is when it comes to the top floor, it becomes invisible (stops rendering). when lara gets in looks like she is walking on the air...

probably because you can no longer see the room where the elevator originates from, down there, and i know objects sometimes disappear when Lara cannot see/render the room where they were placed.

any idea how to fix it?

Boobandie
12-05-16, 03:07
How do you add weight to verticies? I can't find the button in metasequoia, and every tutorial just says "apply weight" without saying HOW.

Mrshina
12-05-16, 04:52
This is the button you are looking for.
(Sorry I'm on my phone atm so I can't post a better picture)

http://i.imgur.com/2Q8ChFH.png

Mulf
12-05-16, 04:53
Say, which Metasequoia version is that? I was under the impression that you edit vertex weight only in Meta2TR.

Boobandie
12-05-16, 05:29
Say, which Metasequoia version is that? I was under the impression that you edit vertex weight only in Meta2TR.

Yeah my metasequoia doesnt have those buttons

Mrshina
12-05-16, 05:43
I'm using 3.1.4 or 3.1.6.

Piega
12-05-16, 07:49
How do you add weight to verticies? I can't find the button in metasequoia, and every tutorial just says "apply weight" without saying HOW.

What does it do???

Joey79100
12-05-16, 08:16
^
If I remember correctly, value 0.02 is used to apply "waves" (like the ones on water) on a face. People use it on trees to have the foliage move automatically, instead of animating it themselves.

Shakira Croft
12-05-16, 08:57
Joey is true!

You can read it here (https://sites.google.com/site/meta2tr/home/editing-rooms/editing-visual-room-geometry/wave-and-reflection-effects) Piega.

Bp02WWDgnu8
This effect was made adding weight to to a static object ;)

Piega
12-05-16, 09:06
Thx for the link, interesting :)

TR-Freak
12-05-16, 13:53
Can someone upload an original,unmodified tut1.tr4?:o

GeekOfComedy
12-05-16, 17:24
I was just wondering if TRNG allows for 360 camera rotation with a game controller joystick. I think I can remember TREP being able to do it...

SrDanielPonces
15-05-16, 09:49
Could anyone help me?
I need TRAOD Elevator sounds from Delerict Block Department level, but I can't find it anywhere... I don't know how to rip either :vlol: (And I don't have TRAOD installed)

:admles:

Zreen001
16-05-16, 06:20
Could anyone help me?
I need TRAOD Elevator sounds from Delerict Block Department level, but I can't find it anywhere... I don't know how to rip either :vlol: (And I don't have TRAOD installed)

:admles:

So, it turns out that thanks to Fluen I got a program in 2011 that let me rip AOD sounds and music.
Completely forgot I did this.
Everything's labelled too, thank god :vlol:
Anyway, here it is, shouldn't have any viruses but scan it just to make sure.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf2zm4hecl9qqmm/TRAOD%20Elevator%20Sounds%20from%20Derelict%20Apar tment.zip?dl=0

I wonder if I should upload my collection of ripped AoD sounds.
Some interesting tidbits in there haha! :jmp:

rufierto
16-05-16, 07:15
I might download those when I get home.;)

SrDanielPonces
16-05-16, 10:28
So, it turns out that thanks to Fluen I got a program in 2011 that let me rip AOD sounds and music.
Completely forgot I did this.
Everything's labelled too, thank god :vlol:
Anyway, here it is, shouldn't have any viruses but scan it just to make sure.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf2zm4hecl9qqmm/TRAOD%20Elevator%20Sounds%20from%20Derelict%20Apar tment.zip?dl=0

I wonder if I should upload my collection of ripped AoD sounds.
Some interesting tidbits in there haha! :jmp:

I LOVE YOU :vlol:

EDIT: Oh dear, how could I say "Delerict Department Block" instead of "Derelict Apartment Block"? :vlol: It's clearly obvious that I haven't played TRAOD in years lmao

rufierto
18-05-16, 10:37
I am trying to set up a flip map that turns on and off, no problem there, attached to a switch, still no problem, but I want a push block in the room of the flip map, to raise, the first time the switch is pulled, then lower, the 2nd , and continue alternating from that point. I have figured out a very elaborate solution involving another flip map and multiple rolling balls triggering the raising and the lowering, but each rolling ball involved will only raise and lower the block once, so there is a limit on how many times the switch will work. Is there an easier method I am not seeing here??:confused:

AkyV
18-05-16, 11:12
You mean a raising block will sink/lift a pushblock, or a pushblock is sinked/lifted by ACTION triggers?

rufierto
18-05-16, 11:15
You mean a raising block will sink/lift a pushblock, or a pushblock is sinked/lifted by ACTION triggers?

I just figured out the easy solution. It is lifting and lowering a pushblock, and I just made the room with the switch part of the flip map, so a different trigger is placed in the before and after of the flip map....duuuhh.:cen: sometimes the obvious is so elusive:o

moodydog
20-05-16, 18:35
Hi,
I am using the save crystals for my level, TR3 style pick-up crystals. Though rather than giving one save per crystal, how do I allow three?

SrDanielPonces
20-05-16, 18:49
Maybe changing the script? If the setup is the same as the one I'm thinking, maybe modify the flipeffect that gives the & item and have Lara get 3 instead of 1?

laracroft1997
20-05-16, 23:49
is there any AOD objects around Trsearch.org, like the climbable bin, the barrel, etc... ?
i can't find them :(

Zreen001
21-05-16, 04:30
is there any AOD objects around Trsearch.org, like the climbable bin, the barrel, etc... ?
i can't find them :(
Haven't tested these but here's what my search led to.

http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1335 Various items
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3853 Dual Vectors
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3127 Pills & Bandages
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2670 Push/Pull Door
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/4292 Her Head Mesh
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2918 Sprites
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2898 Hybrid Desk
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3938 Swan Dive Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2016 Trapdoor
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2631 Pushable Block
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2863 Aqua Lung (use scripting to decrease length of time air meter goes down when in inventory)
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3945 Backflip Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/4428 Hall of Seasons Door & Trapdoor
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2411 Vase on Pedestal
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1410 Desert Ranger
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3944 Standing Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1823 Viper SMG

Didn't have time to list all the relevant search results but here should get you started.

moodydog
21-05-16, 09:06
hi again,

I'm trying to find information about the ledge jumps (both up and outwards), but cannot find any tutorials about how to incorporate it? Can someone please point me in the right diretion? :)

I've implemented it before, but I forgot how. Doing a quick search in the tutorial section, and I seem to be missing it.

Thanks,
Sam.

Matie
21-05-16, 09:15
Are you using TRNG? If so, you can find the tutorial in the TRNG - Animation scripting section, here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2747009&postcount=6):)

moodydog
21-05-16, 09:43
Are you using TRNG? If so, you can find the tutorial in the TRNG - Animation scripting section, here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=2747009&postcount=6):)

Wonderful! Thanks!

laracroft1997
21-05-16, 16:26
Haven't tested these but here's what my search led to.

http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1335 Various items
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3853 Dual Vectors
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3127 Pills & Bandages
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2670 Push/Pull Door
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/4292 Her Head Mesh
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2918 Sprites
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2898 Hybrid Desk
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3938 Swan Dive Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2016 Trapdoor
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2631 Pushable Block
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2863 Aqua Lung (use scripting to decrease length of time air meter goes down when in inventory)
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3945 Backflip Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/4428 Hall of Seasons Door & Trapdoor
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2411 Vase on Pedestal
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1410 Desert Ranger
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3944 Standing Anim
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/1823 Viper SMG

Didn't have time to list all the relevant search results but here should get you started.
:yah: thank you :yah:

SrDanielPonces
24-05-16, 18:48
I'm having this weird issue with sounds:

I was adding some new sounds for my levels (they were working), when suddently I was adjusting the volume of some of them when a few sounds (such as the door, baddies shooting) stopped working in-game, even though they are all activated?? :smk::admles:

What's the issue? </3

Mrs Manson
24-05-16, 20:27
Having a issue with Meta. Well, i've built a pillar object. But when i import it to Strpix, the object is invisible! I don't know ho to fix it...

Octo
25-05-16, 11:47
Is there a way to remove the black and white stripes that cover the pause/inventory screen without changing the resolution?

Titak
25-05-16, 14:42
^
You could set the colours to 16bit, but that makes the textures look less good.
Especially semi-transparant textures, from fog objects for example, suffer from this.

Also, this issue has been fixed with TRNG 1.2.2.7. :D

Having a issue with Meta. Well, i've built a pillar object. But when i import it to Strpix, the object is invisible! I don't know ho to fix it...How did you import it?
Because you should import it by replacing an existing mesh. (so NOT with "Add new empty mesh")

Octo
26-05-16, 10:03
^
You could set the colours to 16bit, but that makes the textures look less good.
Especially semi-transparant textures, from fog objects for example, suffer from this.

Also, this issue has been fixed with TRNG 1.2.2.7. :D

I tried this but the game just crashed when I paused the game
Also, I have nextgeneration.dll 1.2.2.7+ but I couldn't find a download for the NG_CENTER 1.2.2.7

EDIT: I've downloaded TRNG 1.2.2.7 so I'll play around with it. Thank you for the help

AODfan
26-05-16, 10:48
The 1.2.2.7 update is hidden in the MK4 description. Here's a direct link (http://www.trlevelmanager.net/download/update_trng1_2_2_7.zip) :)
You might have to update to 1.2.2.7+ again afterwards

Octo
26-05-16, 11:37
Thanks,
I've updated TRNG and nextgeneration.dll but I'm still having the same problem.

AODfan
26-05-16, 11:54
Did you apply the clear background patch with FLEP? You should disable that because it doesn't work on the latest version of TRNG.
You should use the CUST_BACKGROUND command instead.

If you're talking about NG Center not being updated, you probably didn't install the 1.2.2.7 update correctly. Make sure to tick "Force Update" or something to make sure it really updates everything.

SrDanielPonces
26-05-16, 12:59
I'm having this weird issue with sounds:

I was adding some new sounds for my levels (they were working), when suddently I was adjusting the volume of some of them when a few sounds (such as the door, baddies shooting) stopped working in-game, even though they are all activated?? :smk::admles:

What's the issue? </3

AODfan
26-05-16, 13:18
You might have too many sounds. Try disabling sounds you don't need and see if that fixes the problem.

Octo
26-05-16, 15:50
Did you apply the clear background patch with FLEP? You should disable that because it doesn't work on the latest version of TRNG.
You should use the CUST_BACKGROUND command instead.

I tried to use the CUST_BACKGROUND command with an image but the problem still continued

Star4Gamerz
26-05-16, 17:54
Hi :) Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to use 128x128 water textures?

If so how?the only water textures I am able to make them work are the standard 64x64 ones:confused::confused::(

Shakira Croft
26-05-16, 18:03
Hello Star4Gamerz and welcome here :wve:

Yes if you use NGLE :)

Star4Gamerz
26-05-16, 18:10
Hello Star4Gamerz and welcome here :wve:

Yes if you use NGLE :)

Yes Im using ngle :( That just confuses me even more :D .What I do is i go to animation ranges select the water textures then I assign it.click big texture and put it in my project.When i go in game the textures are 128x128 but arent moving :hea: .

If i use 64x64 water textures they move :cln:

Sorry for bad English *-*

SrDanielPonces
26-05-16, 18:20
convert your project to v.50 xoxo

Star4Gamerz
26-05-16, 18:49
convert your project to v.50 xoxo

How do I do that?:hug:

Do I need to reinstall trng?:ponder::ponder:

SrDanielPonces
26-05-16, 19:02
go to the tools folder and then open the prj converter and select the prj to convert it xoxo

dont forget to make a backup of the texture and prj

Star4Gamerz
26-05-16, 19:13
go to the tools folder and then open the prj converter and select the prj to convert it xoxo

dont forget to make a backup of the texture and prj

It worked:hug::hug::hug: Thank you so much:jugoflove:

SO AGR REPAREI QUE ERA VC SUA BIXONA

SrDanielPonces
26-05-16, 19:17
bjs :princess::princess::princess::princess:

Mindfully
26-05-16, 20:25
Hello, i have made a Thread but if you can answer here it's even better !

I've put an animation on water textures !

It works on the NGLE but in game, the textures stays stuck and do not moves.

Do you have a solution ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

AkyV
26-05-16, 22:24
@Mindfully:
No, please do not send the same posts in different threads.

I replied there, by the way.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=214895

Mindfully
26-05-16, 22:50
Oh sorry, i'm new here.

No need to be that mean :p !

AkyV
26-05-16, 23:54
Is "please" mean for you?

rufierto
27-05-16, 13:24
Does anyone know if it is possible to save a pushable block shape in the bridge flat slot. I am working on another floating block situation, but you cannot make the ocb large enough to raise the collision, so I have used an invisible bridge flat, which makes the block invisible when it is on top of the block. :confused:

I was hoping to find out if it was possible before I do this. I do not want to waste my time.:cln:

Mulf
27-05-16, 16:07
Not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish this time :p (though it does sound like an interesting game), but yes, a BRIDGE_FLAT can have any shape you want. The mesh that is displayed has nothing to do with the properties of any given slot.

.:Tirivol:.
27-05-16, 16:09
Does anyone know if it is possible to save a pushable block shape in the bridge flat slot. I am working on another floating block situation, but you cannot make the ocb large enough to raise the collision, so I have used an invisible bridge flat, which makes the block invisible when it is on top of the block. :confused:

I was hoping to find out if it was possible before I do this. I do not want to waste my time.:cln:

I tried in my level and it doesn't work in anyway...you have to change :P

Mrs Manson
27-05-16, 17:07
@Titak, i imported it on an existing object. But it still invisible!

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 19:04
Does anybody know if there's a manual teaching how to build the playable tutorial level?:tea:

If so send me the link please:hug:

Titak
27-05-16, 20:44
^
Its called the manual.
I don't know where you got the TRLE from, but it should be included I think. :ponder:

Having a issue with Meta. Well, i've built a pillar object. But when i import it to Strpix, the object is invisible! I don't know ho to fix it...
How did you import it?
Because you should import it by replacing an existing mesh. (so NOT with "Add new empty mesh")
@Titak, i imported it on an existing object. But it still invisible!
Invisible in STRPix?

I think I need a step by step description of what you have done exactly in STRpix.
And object should be visible even if it is not textured.
Perhaps even a screen of STRPix?

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 20:49
Thank you titak ^^

Yes I have the manual,but i remember watching a youtube series of a girl recreating the playable tutorial level and tough she was following a manual:hug:

Titak
27-05-16, 20:51
Oh, I do not know those.
Perhaps somebody else knows, if you prefer video's. :ponder:

Matie
27-05-16, 21:02
Thank you titak ^^

Yes I have the manual,but i remember watching a youtube series of a girl recreating the playable tutorial level and tough she was following a manual:hug:

Ah, the one made by Shauni? She's a member here :D Is this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvmmvnQ3ik)what you're looking for? (Part 2 is here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaxwZdbKvg).)
Unfortunately, I only found German videos of cameras and stuff. It might still be useful, check out this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5OOiM4t7xk&index=5&list=PL4AAF03A2134398F7) playlist by Kraschnark.

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 21:03
No need to:o I was looking for something like that because altough I've learned a lot of things in the last years in trle I skipped some basics that I really need to learn to make my custom levels more interesting(triggers and cameras) If you could send me any links with tutorials on how to use these I would be very appreciated:hug::hug:

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 21:04
Ah, the one made by Shauni? She's a member here :D Is this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvmmvnQ3ik)what you're looking for? (Part 2 is here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaxwZdbKvg).)

Thank you so much Matie:jugoflove:

EDIT:Sorry thats not the one:(Maybe the girl who uploaded removed the videos?:confused:

Titak
27-05-16, 21:10
There's also our tutorials section (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28) where you can find a lot of stuff about both the basics and the more advanced stuff. :D

The INDEX thread in there will help you see which tutorials we have. :D

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 21:28
Thanks both Matie and Titak those tutorials should be enough to help me build my level:hug:

Just one last thing when Im building on ngle when i click the right mouse button(to switch a texture for example)the zones where I apllied textures turn white or should i say dissapear.This never happened to me in my old computer:confused:

Titak
27-05-16, 21:58
It's a known issue and happens on some computers.
Latest I heard is that is due to having certain processors in your computer.
Do you have Intell processors by any chance?
I do have to admit that I do have the issue myself on all computers I've had with Intell processors, including the laptop I'm now using.
I do not have the issue in any way on my Win7 computer and my old XP Shuttle which both have AMD Athlon processors.

Sometimes people can reduce the effect by setting some compatibility, like XP for example.
There are other things that can help reduce it, but I can't think of them right now. :o

Star4Gamerz
27-05-16, 22:07
It's a known issue and happens on some computers.
Latest I heard is that is due to having certain processors in your computer.
You you have Intell processors by any chance?
I do have to admit that I do have the issue myself on all computers I've had with Intell processors, including the laptop I'm now using.
I do not have the issue in any way on my Win7 computer and my old XP Shuttle which both have AMD Athlon processors.

Sometimes people can reduce the effect by setting some compatibility, like XP for example.
There are other things that can help reduce it, but I can't think of them right now. :o

Yes I do have an Intel processor:(

SrDanielPonces
27-05-16, 22:14
Unfortunately, I only found German videos of cameras and stuff. It might still be useful, check out this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5OOiM4t7xk&index=5&list=PL4AAF03A2134398F7) playlist by Kraschnark.

These are actually good videos :o

rufierto
28-05-16, 03:00
I tried in my level and it doesn't work in anyway...you have to change :P Yea, the block was too high, so I went into meta and lowered the mesh to the correct position, and went back into Strpx and imported the new mesh into the bridge flat, and it works perfectly now. The only issue is the collision underneath, where she appears to be swimming under the block. I have an invisible collision block I am going to cut down to the correct size to fix this issue, and use them in my other block puzzle room.:D

Joey79100
28-05-16, 15:01
Just one last thing when Im building on ngle when i click the right mouse button(to switch a texture for example)the zones where I apllied textures turn white or should i say dissapear.This never happened to me in my old computer:confused:

Before trying a compatibility mode, try to apply 8-bit color mode for NGLE. It's in the same tab as the compatibility options. Then, (only) if it doesn't work, you can try compatibility modes.

I think it's really important to remind that compatibility modes should be used with precaution and NOT be used if they're not needed, as they can cause side-effects.

Star4Gamerz
28-05-16, 21:42
Before trying a compatibility mode, try to apply 8-bit color mode for NGLE. It's in the same tab as the compatibility options. Then, (only) if it doesn't work, you can try compatibility modes.

I think it's really important to remind that compatibility modes should be used with precaution and NOT be used if they're not needed, as they can cause side-effects.

Thank you Joey that solve my problem,I think what was causing the issue to go worst was the fact that i was using compatibility mode:):)After I disabled it most of the editor bugs dissapear and now that i applyied 256 colours (couldn't find 8-bit option but it worked the same)Now the editor is working as its suposed to work:):hug:

Thanks

rufierto
29-05-16, 10:04
I thought there was a bubble emitter somewhere. I cannot seem to find it. Something that would emit bubbles from the bottom of a lake. Does anyone know where it is?:)

DJ Full
29-05-16, 10:35
This is a normal steam emitter, but when placed in the water it emits bubbles instead :)

rufierto
29-05-16, 10:36
This is a normal steam emitter, but when placed in the water it emits bubbles instead :)

Really, that easy, learn something new everyday:D

Boobandie
31-05-16, 01:43
Does anyone have the animations for Winston shielding himself with the tea tray? The ones on TRSearch, and the one i ripped directly from TR3, are all messed up.

Edit: Also is there any way to remove the sparks from the KNIGHT_TEMPLAR slot? He's quite good for a butler as he stops and shields. I'm using a combination of FLEP and TRNG if that helps.

Octo
31-05-16, 20:35
Is there is a way to get an enemy to drop more than one item?

Mulf
31-05-16, 22:06
Someone was trying in vain to get an enemy to drop more than one item the other day, and was told that that was impossible. (There may be a workaround in TRNG, but that would involve very complex scripting; I'm fairly sure it's not worth it.)

aidanmalone
01-06-16, 23:17
Does anyone have the AoD pickup sound for TRLE? :)

Mordyga
01-06-16, 23:53
Does anyone have the AoD pickup sound for TRLE? :)

Someone uploaded it not so long ago, he said he has a program that can extract sounds from AoD. But where is that post? :ponder: