PDA

View Full Version : Sprint..jump?

Smackathon
18-02-08, 02:23
Well the sprint is back and im sure everyone is excited. I for one really missed it in Legend and Anniversary. But Seeing how the sprint is back think we'll get the AOD Sprint/long jump back?

I would love it back, how bout you guys?

gtkilla
18-02-08, 02:29
It's already confirmed that it'll be back! :jmp:

n00b raider
18-02-08, 02:30
I didn't get far in AoD. In fact, I don't even think I got into the middle of level 2 (younger then, and more confused), but it would make sense to have longer jumps when you're running faster. So yeah, as long as it is the right length, that would be cool.

Smackathon
18-02-08, 02:30
Oh really, the long jump, wicked!

Hope we dont need to upgrade her leg strength..lol:ton:

MiCkiZ88
18-02-08, 02:35
I'm really glad it is back. :) I doubt it is as long as the AoD one.. I loved it though. =/

just*raidin*tomb
18-02-08, 02:36
HECK YEAH!:jmp: I loved that jump! This may sound stupid but i always thought it looked really cool:D

Twilight
18-02-08, 02:37
HECK YEAH!:jmp: I loved that jump! This may sound stupid but i always thought it really cool:D

why would that sound stupid, ofcourse it looked cool. it had so much freedom and flight but still a human feeling to it...

Smackathon
18-02-08, 02:39
What bugged me is you only had it for a short time before the game was over, never really got to enjoy it. This time will be Differnt

Hmm. Sprint-jump-dive while shooting,good god yall!

just*raidin*tomb
18-02-08, 02:44
why would that sound stupid, ofcourse it looked cool. it had so much freedom and flight but still a human feeling to it...

That wouldn't sound stupid, buy I edited my post. Look closely.:D It still doesn't sound stupid though.:p

Mr. Giraffe
18-02-08, 03:45
Well AOD had dramatic almost comical sprint jumping, I hope in TRU it will be a similar concept but more realistic.

Treasures
18-02-08, 04:28
It was tons of fun. I can't wait until this game is released. I'm SO HAPPY!! Wtf though why am I so worked up. As my mother would say when I bash my head into the keyboard, "It's only a game, dearie! Relax!" My god. Can't wait for the sprinting though!

navinloveslara
18-02-08, 04:47
I didn't get far in AoD. In fact, I don't even think I got into the middle of level 2 (younger then, and more confused), but it would make sense to have longer jumps when you're running faster. So yeah, as long as it is the right length, that would be cool.

Yeah. AOD's was a little too far for me to hold it believable. I think it should be a little shorter:).

coolezpunk
18-02-08, 04:49
Oh yeah! It's back! :D That's splendid! I loved that jump!! :D

TR 4 LIFE
18-02-08, 06:53
hell yea!!! that jump was tight!!!! :D hopefully it will be AT LEAST as long as in AOD!!:D

navinloveslara
18-02-08, 07:57
hell yea!!! that jump was tight!!!! :D hopefully it will be AT LEAST as long as in AOD!!:D

WTH? AOD's was way too long....it seemed too fictional and totally unbelievable.

_Awestruck_
18-02-08, 15:27
All these new moves are making me crave the game now.
Swan dive and shoot, sprint jump, combat moves-agh

ThomasCroft
18-02-08, 15:30
I never figured out how to do it! :(

But it does look quite cool from what I've seen.

Rivendell
18-02-08, 16:07
WTH? AOD's was way too long....it seemed too fictional and totally unbelievable.

Who gives one? :confused: It looked totally effing amazing!

_Awestruck_
18-02-08, 16:19

I disagree. The sprint jump was like the classic jumps.

Drone
18-02-08, 16:28
TRLR and AOD sprint jumps were amzing. I like puzzles based on character's speed. The more speedy the better game is

MiCkiZ88
18-02-08, 17:00
Screw the realistic jumps. It's a game and I love when she jumps further and higher than anyone else. She's almost inhuman when it comes to her physical skills. Who gives one? :confused: It looked totally effing amazing!It didn't only look. It was. :)

Seb_01225
18-02-08, 17:02
I love the aod style spring jump i wanna see this back :)

petujaymz
18-02-08, 17:07
Hopefully there will be two ways to come out of a sprint.

A TRAOD long jump and the classic diving roll.

:wve:

Angelus
18-02-08, 17:07
A sprint jump would be great, but it shouldn't be as ridiculous as the one from AoD.

Smackathon
18-02-08, 21:10
yea, i remember when she jumped she would wave her arms and legs a bit before landing, i loved it. doing it with a weapon drawn would produce a differnt style jump of course(i hope) i like diversity

Angel_14
18-02-08, 21:12
The sprint jump in AoD is one of my favourite TR moves. I really hope it will return in all its glory:D

[Xmas]
18-02-08, 21:13
The sprint jump in AoD is one of my favourite TR moves.

My too :).