PDA

View Full Version : kcej-info@konami.co.jp

robrt
26-08-03, 15:15
Hi,
I were involved in a request to Konami(i'm agree)
for a PS2 (con)version of TWIN SNAKE(GC)or maybe better of MGS1:Integral...

I'd think you could activate a topic (your site's forum )to get signs(email addresses).
or use following mail to send

<ogject>TWIN SNAKES PS2 REQUEST

Dear Sirs,
I represent a group of MGS fans,and we have a request for you.
We'd like to see in a close future a PS2 version of the game "MGS:TWIN SNAKE"(platform:GC)
or better of MGS INTEGRAL.

Best Regard

(sign/s)

a Konami mail <kcej-info@konami.co.jp>

It'as a fine idea,isnt't it?

Greetings

robrt

Fugitive Lara
26-08-03, 16:08
you like metal gear solid dont u? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

AndrewII
26-08-03, 17:28
It won't happen. MGS:TT is a venture venture between Nintendo and Konami. With that said, it would be impossible for the game to appear on the PS2.

PSone
26-08-03, 23:56
TT is better left on GCN. Consoles need EXCLUSIVES! Most multi-platform games turn out terrible anyway. Console Exclusitivity is the way to go

Roddy100
27-08-03, 00:00
Who needs Twin Snakes with the AMAZING looking Metal Gear Solid 3 just around the corner?

Draco
27-08-03, 00:08
Who needs MSG period?

AndrewII
27-08-03, 04:40
Originally posted by PSone:
Console Exclusitivity is the way to goNo its not, and anybody that works in the gaming industry will you the very same thing.

I understand the gaming industry throughly(especially since I have connections in the industry), and I can quite say console exclusitivty is not always the best way.

The pro of exclusitivity,is competition. Competition is good;it keep things going,and it makes things good for the consumer. Now look on the other side of the fence to see the con;how good competition when you can't maximize you potential across different avenues? Ever wondered why the japanese gaming industry is such a state of emergency? Its because japanese developer aren't maximizing thier potential across other platforms;they've pretty much allied themselves with Sony,and that why the industry over there is turning into garbage.

Roddy100
27-08-03, 04:52
Wild guess here Andrew - you're not a Sony fan?

AndrewII
27-08-03, 06:31
Originally posted by Roddy100:
Wild guess here Andrew - you're not a Sony fan?Sony fan,but more of Nintendo. Don't know what have happen if the big "N" wasn't around.

Anyhow, when your into this type of thing, it somewhat become second nature about what/what don't work.

PSone
27-08-03, 08:47
I know your trying tobe 'cool' and 'knowledagble' AndrewII. But I am not talking about the big comapanies when I say console exclusives are good. I'm talking about for the FANS.
the majority of console exclusive games are far better than those (bar a few) that have multi-platform formats.
Instead of using one code for 3 or 4 systems. The companies can conecntrate their efforts on the hardware @ their disposal.

Could you imagine a game like Metroid Prime, Halo II or Red Faction being multi-console?
The graphics for each would descrease dramatically and the gameplay would be far more limited aswell.

An example of a good multi-console game would be Soul Calibur II. Each version was developed specifically for each console. Making the game a far better experience no matter which console you choose to buy for.

Ocean-Sirius
27-08-03, 16:21
I love Metal Gear Solid and I did a few parodies about it on my website. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif Metal Gear Solid 1 was the best, as it made me laugh and cry. Second one was good but it wasn't as emotional or involving.

AndrewII
27-08-03, 17:58
Originally posted by PSone:
I know your trying tobe 'cool' and 'knowledagble' AndrewII. But I am not talking about the big comapanies when I say console exclusives are good. I'm talking about for the FANS.
the majority of console exclusive games are far better than those (bar a few) that have multi-platform formats.
Instead of using one code for 3 or 4 systems. The companies can conecntrate their efforts on the hardware @ their disposal.

Could you imagine a game like Metroid Prime, Halo II or Red Faction being multi-console?
The graphics for each would descrease dramatically and the gameplay would be far more limited aswell.

An example of a good multi-console game would be Soul Calibur II. Each version was developed specifically for each console. Making the game a far better experience no matter which console you choose to buy for.Click (http://www.gamespy.com/bizbuzz/december02/bizbuzz46/)

robrt
28-08-03, 18:37
The first Metal Gear solid was maybe the best game
never did.

It's and reamin at now really a classic
like TR2 RE2, FFX, ISS2pro for psx, and PES2
for PS2....

but ther's a fact,,
konami's developers, not like all softhouses
hear consumer desires...

you'll see..
in MGS3 there'll be no codec,no raiden (or other char except Snake..)..and maybe a veicle(a bike it seems..) :confused:

and what do ya think about the ninja like playable char?

from the fistr edition..is a constant http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/bash.gif