PDA

View Full Version : to elen


lita212
26-08-03, 18:46
elen i really want my own avature but i dont know how i put one on my friend has had his put on but i dont know how to put my own avature on this is the avature i want so could you help me?http://www.amy-net.org/media/icon9.gif

ELEN
26-08-03, 18:49
Checking...

ELEN
26-08-03, 18:51
Done! Check the library http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

justin
26-08-03, 18:55
Hi Elen http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Actually this reminds me, i've been meaning to change my icon... http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/avatars/018.gif

ELEN
26-08-03, 18:57
Np Justin. Do you want me ti resize it or you'll do it??

TR-Player
26-08-03, 18:57
Originally posted by justin:
Hi Elen http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Actually this reminds me, i've been meaning to change my icon... http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/avatars/018.gifIt's not 48*48 and it's over 4kb ;)

lita212
26-08-03, 18:58
thank you elen for giving me my own avature im very thankfull

justin
26-08-03, 18:59
Originally posted by TR-Player:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by justin:
Hi Elen http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Actually this reminds me, i've been meaning to change my icon... http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/avatars/018.gifIt's not 48*48 and it's over 4kb ;) </font>[/QUOTE]hahahahha TR-Player do you enjoy quoting me :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

justin
26-08-03, 19:01
Originally posted by ELEN:
Np Justin. Do you want me ti resize it or you'll do it??If you can resize it that would be great http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Oh and nice avatar lita http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

TR-Player
26-08-03, 19:02
Originally posted by justin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TR-Player:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by justin:
Hi Elen http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

Actually this reminds me, i've been meaning to change my icon... http://www.tr-resurrection.de/mprager/avatars/018.gifIt's not 48*48 and it's over 4kb ;) </font>[/QUOTE]hahahahha TR-Player do you enjoy quoting me :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]OH YEAH! :D

ELEN
26-08-03, 19:03
Will you resize it Justin ot I'll do it??

justin
26-08-03, 19:06
I'll have to wait till tonight if i want to resize it...

ELEN
26-08-03, 19:06
Originally posted by lita212:
thank you elen for giving me my own avature im very thankfullYou're welcome Lita.