PDA

View Full Version : The ribbon girl

tampi
02-03-08, 20:40
Well this is my weekend work :cln:
I'm very glad, because this one is a composition that I wanted to do long ago. Finally I have been able to make it. :)
First I made an express and scribble drawing. The rest of the work has consisted of being polishing slowly and calmly the work. Stumping and mixing all the brushstrokes.
I hope that you like, in my devianart page I will publish a greater version, later.

Gillette II :cln::D

First step: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/tampico_album/TR%20Underworld/Dibujos/The%20ribbon%20Girl/th_Chicacinta1copia.jpg (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/tampico_album/TR%20Underworld/Dibujos/The%20ribbon%20Girl/Chicacinta1copia.jpg) Second step: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/tampico_album/TR%20Underworld/Dibujos/The%20ribbon%20Girl/tn_Chicacinta2copia.jpg

Cristina
02-03-08, 20:44
WOW:eek:!beautiful!:)

NightWish
02-03-08, 20:58
Awesome! she is very ..gifted :D

Bumio
02-03-08, 20:59
:yik:
beautiful work :cln:

Tomb Raider Master
02-03-08, 20:59
Very, very nice work! :tmb:

tampi
02-03-08, 21:08
Thanks people :wve:

She looks a little like Jessica Alba, no? :confused:
During the process, I noticed how she, little by little, wanted to appear:eek:. I could not make nothing to avoid it:o. The subconscious has betrayed to me. :cln::D
Thanks a lot. Glad that like you :)

knutroald
02-03-08, 21:10
She's beautiful Tampi:D

Mezmacko
02-03-08, 21:16
Lovely work,Tampi.The shades & colours are effective.:cln:

Legend Killer
02-03-08, 23:15
Beautiful work tampi! :tmb:

nick-xx
02-03-08, 23:17
Amazing :tmb:

kara123
03-03-08, 04:30
I like it. Looking at a lot of your pieces you really have a eye for color. All your work is vivid and lovely to look at. :)

Autolycus
03-03-08, 08:27
Looks fantastic :tmb:

kryptonite23
03-03-08, 12:01
She looks good!! :)

Nannonxyay
03-03-08, 14:24
Love it! :tmb: But the boobies scare me! :yik: :vlol:

SamReeves
03-03-08, 17:08
Bouncy! Bouncy! :cln:

Excellent work Mr. Tampi.

Elysia
03-03-08, 17:25
She looks simply stunning. Beautiful work, Tampi! :D :tmb:

Lafa Cvoft
03-03-08, 17:28
Well done!:tmb:

Greenkey2
03-03-08, 18:16
Oh wow :eek: She's amazing... really, I don't know what I love the most - the colours or the smoothness of your blending.

tampi
03-03-08, 19:33
Thanks a lot to everybody:)

I like it. Looking at a lot of your pieces you really have a eye for color. All your work is vivid and lovely to look at. :)

I love the colours. I love combining them, producing very showy and fresh effects. To cause that the drawing attracts to you and catches to you.:cln:
It is like seeing a lemon or an orange in a tree, and having desire to take it and to eat it.:D
In most of my oil paintings never I use the black.
If I must make something very dark I combine blue overseas and the red one and that give an almost black tone me, but it offers the possibility to me of enlarging the contrast if I need it. If use the black, then already I have marked the limit and I cannot increase the contrast. :)

kara123
03-03-08, 19:41
Thanks a lot to everybody:)

I love the colours. I love combining them, producing very showy and fresh effects. To cause that the drawing attracts to you and catches to you.:cln:
It is like seeing a lemon or an orange in a tree, and having desire to take it and to eat it.:D
In most of my oil paintings never I use the black.
If I must make something very dark I combine blue overseas and the red one and that give an almost black tone me, but it offers the possibility to me of enlarging the contrast if I need it. If use the black, then already I have marked the limit and I cannot increase the contrast. :)

Wow, thats a great way to look at it! You remind me of a life drawing teacher I had, he was a great painter and he always used such a wide range of color. I find I cant get myself started in color, I'm to obsessed with proportion. I would LOVE for you to one day color my art. If I did something really really out of this world, would you consider it? :o

Alex Fly
03-03-08, 19:41
Lovely ! :tmb:

tampi
03-03-08, 19:56
Wow, thats a great way to look at it! You remind me of a life drawing teacher I had, he was a great painter and he always used such a wide range of color. I find I cant get myself started in color, I'm to obsessed with proportion. I would LOVE for you to one day color my art. If I did something really really out of this world, would you consider it? :o

That is a very great responsibility and that I perhaps don't deserve.:o
Thank you very much.:)
I could do it but that I don't believe that it helped you.
You must feel what you are doing, each drawing has its expression and its end. :cool:
The second drawing that you have shown in your thread has small yellow tones in hers arms. That causes that the drawing vibrates and attracts to you too.:)
My drawings are a color supersaturation, however, yours it is a delicate expression of shade that evokes that you can dream and to imagine how it could be the rest. :cln: That it's good :tmb::tmb:

FAN_NO_1
03-03-08, 19:57
fantastic...bravo

rowanlim
04-03-08, 08:09
Wow tampi!! Fantastic art! :tmb: :D

ivannnnn
04-03-08, 08:10
Her chest!! :cln: :p

Pipolinne
04-03-08, 21:28
You should draw calender girls,Tampi :tmb:!