24-03-08, 20:09
I know there are a few, but yah.. I'm Bi :p

Eddie Haskell
24-03-08, 20:12
Good Lord, not another gay thread...:(

How about one every 2 months...;)

remote91
24-03-08, 20:14
I'm straight but Jesus Christ, why is it so important? Its not as though your sexuality makes up who you are. I wonder how much abuse I'd get if I did one for straight Tr fans.

Just.tim
24-03-08, 20:15
uh okay then... i was just asking a question and this is general chat, It didnt say "important questions only" and have you had a look at other threads? "favourite classic disney movie"

i meann... atleast mine was tomb raider related

Elysia
24-03-08, 20:20
Be nice, people - I know the whole 'sexuality' issue crops up every so often, but Just.tim is new, so he's not to know that.

Just.tim: as everyone is saying, about every month, a thread about everyone's orientation turns up - in these cases, sometimes it's best to use the search function and see if there is a recent thread. Because I know there hasn't been one in the last few weeks, I'll leave this one open - just bear it in mind for the future, 'kay?

Welcome to TRF! :)

Christi
24-03-08, 20:20
It really isn't important. As much as I loooove gay guys...*cough*:o

remote91
24-03-08, 20:21
have you had a look at other threads? "favourite classic disney movie"

Things in general chat don't have to be TR related, its just we get this same thread ALL the time amd it gets very annoying, your new here though so sorry.

Just.tim
24-03-08, 20:21
no need to apologise, Wooooooops for posting in the first place. anyway it can b e deleted??

Raider_of_tombs
24-03-08, 20:22
Haha! I'm gay! :D
But yea... random thread... it did catch my attention though :ton:
hehe

Danni

Gabi
24-03-08, 20:25
just wondering if there are many gay tomb raider fans here
?
if soo hey yalllll haha
May I ask why you want to know this? Does it matter? Do you want to find out for a special reason? Are you doing a research, maybe?
Just asking........

Capt. Murphy
24-03-08, 20:26
Sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with Tomb Raider. And if it does then Raiding Tombs is just a side hobby. :( *wonders in what way the priceless artifacts will be defiled*

*sigh*

Tomb Raider or Lara has many, many diverse fans.
Why not have a thread asking: How many of you are Black?
Blonde (natural -not dyed)?
Diabetic?
Wearing a blue shirt?

:rolleyes:

Eh, otherwise this topic is essentially pointless.

remote91
24-03-08, 20:27
Okay lets lay off him now and can someone close the thread?

thecentaur
Tomb Raider or Lara has many, many diverse fans.

:rolleyes:

yep, and all over the world :D

Just.tim
Ok it was a stupid post

back off now

Beanz
24-03-08, 20:29
^^ Don't worry about it :). It's just these threads are so frequent :). Welcome to TRF :wve:

Eddie Haskell
24-03-08, 20:30
Hey, how many crippled-white-hetero-middle aged-ex-military raiders do we got in here? Am I alone?

Just having some fun, welcome Just.tim...:)

Capt. Murphy
24-03-08, 20:30
^^ Don't worry about it :). It's just these threads are so frequent :). Welcome to TRF :wve:
And that would suggest that - yes, there is. Not that we have anything against gay people... It's just after the 20millionth thread - it gets kinda old. ;)

Elysia
24-03-08, 20:31
Remote91 - please stop telling the mods what to close and what not to close, especially when 2 have already posted.

To everyone else: Yes, some people may think 'oh no, not another one', but as I said, Just.tim was not to know this. You don't HAVE to post, you know...

remote91
24-03-08, 20:35
Remote91 - please stop telling the mods what to close and what not to close, especially when 2 have already posted.
Just.tim asked if his first post could be deleted so I asked if someone could lock it to spare him from having other people complain, I dont understand why you're implying that I've made a request like that on more than one occasion.

thecentaur
24-03-08, 20:36
now, now, let's get back on topic people :o

ben croft
24-03-08, 20:46
:gay:

Heckler
24-03-08, 20:49
Well :gay:....and i havent seen one of these threads before...im glad someone led me to discover that there were previous threads about sexuality...

on the other hand.....errm....this is TRF....NOT FACEBOOK!!!!!

Just.tim
24-03-08, 20:50
OKAY! I AM SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

geez

Chiki Mina
24-03-08, 20:51
Does it matter? Geez...

MrBear
24-03-08, 20:55
As to your original question, yes I think there are relatively many homosexual members here :) I also think that it's not more than there are in the average city, however, it's probably thanks to the sweet anonymity of the internet ;)

Seb_01225
24-03-08, 21:03
OKAY! I AM SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

geez

dont worry about it b :)

and in answer to your question yeh im:gay:
tbh everyone should back off i know we get these thread alot but hes new so how was he to know yeh?

trXD
24-03-08, 21:06
im straight

SamReeves
24-03-08, 21:40
Does it matter? Geez...

I have to agree. I have good friends here of many backgrounds. Why :spm: the forum with this nonsense?

vespertea
24-03-08, 21:41
It's funny how easily people are offended by a simple question.

Angelus
24-03-08, 21:46

Not funny - embarrasing. The way some people react is totally over the top and rude. This post:

Be nice, people - I know the whole 'sexuality' issue crops up every so often, but Just.tim is new, so he's not to know that.

Just.tim: as everyone is saying, about every month, a thread about everyone's orientation turns up - in these cases, sometimes it's best to use the search function and see if there is a recent thread. Because I know there hasn't been one in the last few weeks, I'll leave this one open - just bear it in mind for the future, 'kay?

Welcome to TRF!

By Elysia was a nice, approachable answer.

MiCkiZ88
24-03-08, 21:49
Bi here. Couldn't care less what others think about my sexuality. I am me, and I'm born this way. Atleast I get the best of both worlds.

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 21:53
My sexuality is undefinable. :D

trXD
24-03-08, 22:06
My sexuality is undefinable. :D

*trys to figure out which one that is*

McGloomy
24-03-08, 22:14
I guess everybody would be offended when I'd start asking people about their eye color and shoe size. I think we're so open-minded that we don't see what's interesting about other people being gay or straight... ;)

Capt. Murphy
24-03-08, 22:15
I don't think ^that was necessary. :( I was replying to trxd -btw.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. :tea:

trXD
24-03-08, 22:17
I don't think ^that was necessary. :( I was replying to trxd -btw.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. :tea:

:confused: what was so bad about what i said?

TheStoryteller
24-03-08, 22:46
Is general chat really an excuse for everything?

I mean I am all interested in everybodys art, levels, screenies and what movies, games or books anyone reads. amongst other things.

But personally I don't care whos gay, straigth or undecided.
I also don't really care who's single, married, divorced or undecided.
AND I especially don't care who's still a virgin, a nymphomaniac or undecided.
amongst other things, like if anyone still :cen: or is into :cen: :cen:

:D

But go ahead, this is general chat after all :tea:

Nenya awakens
24-03-08, 22:49
LOL,
this thread had me in giggles

Anyhoo

:D:D

Also a nymphomaniac but shhhhh

Capt. Murphy
24-03-08, 22:59
:confused: what was so bad about what i said?

Eh, maybe nothing. It just sounded mean spirited (to me) at the time. :-/ If someone is male and likes males - they're (titled) homosexual. If a person is both genders... Then whatever gender they prefer would make them.... *shrugs* I hope this doesn't offend Egyptian Soul -since IMO that would be a very personal thing. :confused: Or maybe I should just shut-up. :o

Sorry if I made you feel bad with what I said. I'm certain (now) you didn't mean anything mean by it. :(

trXD
24-03-08, 23:04
Eh, maybe nothing. It just sounded mean spirited (to me) at the time. :-/ If someone is male and likes males - they're (titled) homosexual. If a person is both genders... Then whatever gender they prefer would make them.... *shrugs* I hope this doesn't offend Egyptian Soul -since IMO that would be a very personal thing. :confused: Or maybe I should just shut-up. :o

Sorry if I made you feel bad with what I said. I'm certain (now) you didn't mean anything mean by it. :(
I didnt mean anything mean when i said it
and its ok i, muddle things up far worse than that all the time:D
seriously

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 23:12
No offense taken from either of you. :wve: My kind are quite out of the ordinary anyway so I understand that it shocks people.

Angelus
24-03-08, 23:14
No offense taken from either of you. :wve: My kind are quite out of the ordinary anyway so I understand that it shocks people.

"My kind"?

Robots?

trXD
24-03-08, 23:14
no your getting the wrong idea, i didnt find it shocking. I actually didnt know what you meant by your sexuality being undefineable hence the "trys to work out which one that is".

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 23:16
"My kind"?

Robots?

My kind... Intersexuals a.k.a. hermaphrodites. If you wanna know more about it then look it up. I'm tired of having to explain it again, again, and again. :)

no your getting the wrong idea, i didnt find it shocking. I actually didnt know what you meant by your sexuality being undefineable hence the "trys to work out which one that is".

Ok. I confused you. No worries.

digitizedboy
24-03-08, 23:17
Wow this is all personal and stuff isn't it?

I guess I'm bi.

Angelus
24-03-08, 23:17
My kind... Intersexuals a.k.a. hermaphrodites. If you wanna know more about it then look it up. I'm tired of having to explain it again, again, and again.

I know what a hermaphrodite is, your wording was just a little weird.

trXD
24-03-08, 23:19
oh i wiki'd it and understand now:)

tr_mitch
24-03-08, 23:23
My kind... Intersexuals a.k.a. hermaphrodites. If you wanna know more about it then look it up. I'm tired of having to explain it again, again, and again. :)

Wow that's actually really interesting, I've never actually met or spoken to an hermaphrodite before.

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 23:24
I wouldn't have revealed this secret about me here if this forum was more hostile towards different sexualities and such. I was surprised here were discussions about even intersexual and transgendered people so I felt secure enough to "come out". :) Around here some people consider my kind to be monsters. Especially the religious ones, they've said I'm a demon. :vlol: Poor people.

tr_mitch
24-03-08, 23:28
I wouldn't have revealed this secret about me here if this forum was more hostile towards different sexualities and such. I was surprised here were discussions about even intersexual and transgendered people so I felt secure enough to "come out". :) Around here some people consider my kind to be monsters. Especially the religious ones, they've said I'm a demon. :vlol: Poor people.

I can imagine it being quite a difficult lifestyle.
So if you don't mind me asking do you live your life generally as male or female, or even both?

MiCkiZ88
24-03-08, 23:30
Especially the religious ones, they've said I'm a demon. :vlol: Poor people.Ugh.. gotta love people here in Finland. Everything out of ''normal'' is evil. Heck I'm surprised that so many teens up here still think being gay is a choice of lifestyle. Just better to ignore them and live your live to the fullest.. though I'm afraid of some people here. Some are extremely anti gay and own weapons.

trXD
24-03-08, 23:30

i couldnt help but laugh at the demon part. Geez some people cant take things that are diffrent can they? It really ****es me off! Im sure most people here wont mind that your a hermaphordite:D I am quite proud of this forum actually (even though i dont own it or anything) because alot of people here are very friendly and mature:D

H4RR7H
24-03-08, 23:32
Who gives a **** about your sexuality anyway! We're all friends here! :)

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 23:34
I can imagine it being quite a difficult lifestyle.
So if you don't mind me asking do you live your life generally as male or female, or even both?

Ok a very serious question. My mother left it up to me to decide what I want to be when I grew up more. I live atm as a "legal woman" cause it helps me to get to studying in schools and get a job eventually. Many employers won't hire such a person that would "affect badly on a work environment". I'm in a very difficult position here and yes sometimes I wish I was born just either, a man or a woman. It would make things so much easier.

People can be really scared sometimes just because they feel threatened by me being this "thing" that I am. But I think I'm afraid of them more.

Forwen
24-03-08, 23:38
Ugh.. gotta love people here in Finland. Everything out of ''normal'' is evil. Heck I'm surprised that so many teens up here still think being gay is a choice of lifestyle. Just better to ignore them and live your live to the fullest.. though I'm afraid of some people here. Some are extremely anti gay and own weapons.

Do they? I thought Finland a very liberal country. Is it limited to smaller cities only or was I completely mistaken?

EgyptianSoul
24-03-08, 23:47
Do they? I thought Finland a very liberal country. Is it limited to smaller cities only or was I completely mistaken?

Here in Finland are still many places which are very close-minded. Especially the small towns. Youngsters here seem very anti-gay, possibly tought that way by their close-minded parents. I used to have gay friends back in the school days, they came to me for a shoulder to cry on cause I was practically the only one who understood them. I still feel sorry for the people who wanted to be my friends but couldn't because of peer pressure.

Ugh.. gotta love people here in Finland. Everything out of ''normal'' is evil. Heck I'm surprised that so many teens up here still think being gay is a choice of lifestyle. Just better to ignore them and live your live to the fullest.. though I'm afraid of some people here. Some are extremely anti gay and own weapons.

I'd suggest moving to a bigger city. Tampere and Helsinki are basically the choices I'll go for when I get out of my hometown eventually.

NemesisxAngelus
24-03-08, 23:54
Wow that's actually really interesting, I've never actually met or spoken to an hermaphrodite before.
Same here.

Also I think it's really brave of you to "come out" on a board, if you know what I mean. :)

Christi
24-03-08, 23:54
Well :gay:....and i havent seen one of these threads before...im glad someone led me to discover that there were previous threads about sexuality...

on the other hand.....errm....this is TRF....NOT FACEBOOK!!!!!

:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

:yik:Never would have known...

MiCkiZ88
24-03-08, 23:57
Do they? I thought Finland a very liberal country. Is it limited to smaller cities only or was I completely mistaken?Larger cities are much more open minded, but small towns/villages are behind times. Mostly the elderly people are the ones who bash gays, etc. but parents still encourage their childs to be straight. Thankfully most of my mates aprove homosexuals, transgendered and intersexuals.

@Egyptian Soul: I'm moving to Tampere in just few months. :)

Tomb-Raider
25-03-08, 04:27
I'm gay. :ohn:

rowanlim
25-03-08, 04:51
I was bi then straight then bi, now I'm straight :rolleyes:

coolezpunk
25-03-08, 05:02
Heterosexual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexual) here. :wve:

Heckler
25-03-08, 11:43
I'm really starting to think that TRF stands for Tomb Raider Facebook.....

Quasimodo
25-03-08, 11:48
I'm really starting to think that TRF stands for Tomb Raider Facebook.....

You meant to say you're hecklersexual? j/k

I get what you mean, though, people of all orientations enjoy Tomb Raider, shouldn't come as a surprise. (omg yur teh gey and u play pinball?!) Sexual orientation must be treated less like a novelty so we can all worry about more important things :wve:

Carbonek_0051
25-03-08, 11:49
:gay: For Like The 100,000,000th Time:p

Heckler
25-03-08, 12:01
You meant to say you're hecklersexual?

Hahahaha

touchthesky
25-03-08, 12:47
Straight.

Nannonxyay
25-03-08, 13:39
Bi-curious :p

Drone
25-03-08, 13:45
Get Your Hands Away From Me I am straight :wve:

Nenya awakens
25-03-08, 13:53
:gay: but homophobic ;)

ben croft
25-03-08, 14:20
I AM TRI :whi:

kidding

Orionvalentine
25-03-08, 14:28
:gay::smk::D

Christi
25-03-08, 15:44
I AM TRI :whi:

kidding

Ok this is confusing me so much!!

:gay: but homophobic ;)

WHAT?:o

But I have noticed, not to put anyone on the spot, there are alot of...gay people here. But I love that don't get me wrong!!!:)

thanatos
25-03-08, 16:07
What do you call it when you like to do it with more than one woman at a time? (Bare in mind I said 'like to', not 'get to' :()

Quasimodo
25-03-08, 16:12
What do you call it when you like to do it with more than one woman at a time? (Bare in mind I said 'like to', not 'get to' :()

A nymphomaniac. (though that implies a female sex addict. dunno what the equivalent term would be for a male).

TheStoryteller
25-03-08, 16:26

pretty normal if youre a straight man, rather unusual if you're a lesbian woman.

no joke.

Lara Croft!
25-03-08, 16:39
Another gay thread? I must protest, because as a straight I feel discriminated against!!!!:mad::D:D

thecentaur
25-03-08, 16:41
I must protest, because as a straight I feel discriminated against!!!!:mad::D:D

i agree :p LOLZ

Heckler
25-03-08, 16:41
pretty normal if youre a straight man, rather unusual if you're a lesbian woman.

no joke.

hahahahahahaha!!!:D:D:D:jmp::jmp::jmp:

McGloomy
25-03-08, 16:42
Especially the religious ones, they've said I'm a demon. :vlol: Poor people.
I respect you for not being offended by comments like that. I read an interesting article about intersexuals in a magazine and it made me aware of the problems people like you have (like being forced into one gender by education and operations). Hermaphrodites are a very silent minority and nobody seems to be aware of them, so it's remarkable that you talk about the way you are. :tmb:

Neteru
25-03-08, 17:26
A nymphomaniac. (though that implies a female sex addict. dunno what the equivalent term would be for a male).The male equivalent to a nymphomaniac is a satyromaniac.

Erussack
25-03-08, 18:03
God, gay people are so fun to go guitar shopping with, they always pick the cute pink electric gibson guitars! I love them, but still a random thread.

Christi
25-03-08, 18:07

LOL...Im a female nymphomaniac!!

trXD
25-03-08, 18:48
A nymphomaniac. (though that implies a female sex addict. dunno what the equivalent term would be for a male).

just because he likes to have sex with more than one woman at a time does not mean he is a sex addict!

EgyptianSoul
25-03-08, 18:51
I respect you for not being offended by comments like that. I read an interesting article about intersexuals in a magazine and it made me aware of the problems people like you have (like being forced into one gender by education and operations). Hermaphrodites are a very silent minority and nobody seems to be aware of them, so it's remarkable that you talk about the way you are. :tmb:

Thank you for your kindness. :)

Quasimodo
25-03-08, 20:42
just because he likes to have sex with more than one woman at a time does not mean he is a sex addict!

Poor choice of wording on my part. However I imagine a person who prefers to have more than one partner in the boudoir might have a higher drive than your typical one-on-one person. Quasi-satyromaniac, then? :p

Seb_01225
25-03-08, 20:54
Thank you for your kindness. :)

you know i respect you so much for being so open about it.

there needs to be more people as open as you are :D
you have my full support

trXD
25-03-08, 20:57
Poor choice of wording on my part. However I imagine a person who prefers to have more than one partner in the boudoir might have a higher drive than your typical one-on-one person. Quasi-satyromaniac, then? :p

i think its just like someone elses cup of tea. Almost like a fetish i guess:)

matrix54
25-03-08, 21:25
YOU'D be surprised hpw many gay and bi people reside here... *hand goes up.

and yes, i had the first gay thread... it hear somewhere...

Neteru
25-03-08, 21:28
and yes, i had the first gay thread... it hear somewhere...This forum has existed since 2000. Trust me, you didn't have the first gay thread here.

matrix54
26-03-08, 00:32
ok, ok-one before this...:o

Lara Croft!
26-03-08, 13:30
The male equivalent to a nymphomaniac is a satyromaniac.

http://www.philographikon.com/imagesperrier/campigsatyrus.gif

Τhat's what a satyrus was supposed to look like... Nice enemy for Lara, huh?

Capt. Murphy
26-03-08, 13:41
Talk about PANdering to the target demographic. :rolleyes:

does that pic violate the t&c? :-/ If it doesn't - then I'd assume it's okay to post a pic of a female statue and her private parts. Not that I'd ever do anything like that.

Okay. It must be okay. So, somebody post a pic of a wood nymph, wif b00bz! lolz!!!11 *fap, fap, fap*

This place is :cen:ing unbelievable.

petujaymz
26-03-08, 15:50
Everyone's gay on this forum.

:wve:

TheStoryteller
26-03-08, 15:53

that crossed my mind when I realized how much we guys talk about each others hair in the members picture thread :p

Larson_1988
26-03-08, 16:09
Well, i'm gay and since i registered here in November 2006 there has been at least 6 threads about it as i've noticed!

:vlol:

McGloomy
26-03-08, 16:11
does that pic violate the t&c? :-/ If it doesn't - then I'd assume it's okay to post a pic of a female statue and her private parts. Not that I'd ever do anything like that.
Seriously, centuries-old artistic depictions of naked mythological creatures can't be forbidden anywhere... Just imagine someone getting banned because of an image of Venus de Milo... :eek:

Chocolate
26-03-08, 16:26

Haha, I remember you posted that in another thread...I was going to quote your post but then it closed. :p

But yeah, everywhere you go, there'll always be gays.

fyi I'm a "very open" girl. ;]

Rivendell
26-03-08, 16:33
Just imagine someone getting banned because of an image of Venus de Milo... :eek:

Her stump offendeth mine eyes. Don't make me look at her!!

Indiana Croft
26-03-08, 16:51
idk what yet. I think bi, but meh, doesn't really matter.

Larson_1988
26-03-08, 16:56
^ You're right! :) It doesen't really matter! :) People are people no matter what. :)

Croft_Original
26-03-08, 19:01
:).

Capt. Murphy
26-03-08, 20:50
Seriously, centuries-old artistic depictions of naked mythological creatures can't be forbidden anywhere... Just imagine someone getting banned because of an image of Venus de Milo... :eek:
IMO, when posting pics in a forum accessable to various age groups one should use a bit of judgement. The pic in question ("centuries old" or not) could be considered obscene to some people, and erotic to others. :(

"But it's just Art." Yes. (To some people...) Even "soft-core pornography" is considered an "art form" - but that still wouldn't justify posting pics of it.

Speaking of pr0nograpy... (And this will be my offensive post for the day) I've heard that some people are addicted to it... Or just addicted to sex in general. That's why they're usually labeled as "perverts". They are sometimes gay, but can also be straight. But to some people there's nothing wrong with that.

trXD
26-03-08, 20:54
IMO, when posting pics in a forum accessable to various age groups one should use a bit of judgement. The pic in question ("centuries old" or not) could be considered obscene to some people, and erotic to others. :(

"But it's just Art." Yes. (To some people...) Even "soft-core pornography" is considered an "art form" - but that still wouldn't justify posting pics of it.

Speaking of pr0nograpy... (And this will be my offensive post for the day) I've heard that some people are addicted to it... Or just addicted to sex in general. That's why they're usually labeled as "perverts". They are sometimes gay, but can also be straight. But to some people there's nothing wrong with that.

it really is just art y'no. That statue was made in an artistic way not a sexual way.

Her stump offendeth mine eyes. Don't make me look at her!!
so your new thing is being a pirate now?:D

Neteru
26-03-08, 21:36
Can we stick to topic now please? I think there's been enough straying for one thread.

_Lam
26-03-08, 22:40
Oh god not again. Who care ?
Will I start a thread call : blue eyes-raider. No. Because we just don't care. Gay, Bi, Hetero ? Black hair, brown hair ? Blue yes, green eyes ? No.

Thorir
26-03-08, 22:53
Lara has LOTS of gay fans. :)

Lara is a gay icon. Especially after Angelina played her in the movies. :)

irjudd
27-03-08, 00:42
I still haven't really figured out why...

tranniversary119
27-03-08, 00:48
I know there's quite a few BI-Raiders. But it really doesn't matter where all equal :)

aquaflute
27-03-08, 00:52
Oh god not again. Who care ?
Will I start a thread call : blue eyes-raider. No. Because we just don't care. Gay, Bi, Hetero ? Black hair, brown hair ? Blue yes, green eyes ? No.

lol why don't we just start a user profile that everybody tells others about these stuff. what hair color, eye color, orientation, birth date, height, weight...etc etc...:D

ECB
27-03-08, 01:06
Others might find this stupid, but I don't think people were born with a sexual orientation. Things turn people on/off. Your just you. I'm not gonna label myself. It might sound immature, but that's what I think.

aquaflute
27-03-08, 01:14
Others might find this stupid, but I don't think people were born with a sexual orientation. Things turn people on/off. Your just you. I'm not gonna label myself. It might sound immature, but that's what I think.

Agree, nobody was born straight or gay. And life is really not fun if you set so many limitations for yourself:)

SamReeves
27-03-08, 01:26

What about before Angelina ever put on a pair of boots and dual holsters? Lara's own sexuality has never been defined by Eidos.

BTW where's the "I'm bald and play Tomb Raider" thread? :whi:

Chiki Mina
27-03-08, 01:54

Lara is no gay icon. She's just an icon created to inspire PEOPLE around the world. In case it's hard to define PEOPLE, it includes gays, bi, men, women, black, white, green, purple, bald, hairy, three eyed - you name it.

So why does it matter?

Encore
27-03-08, 02:16
What about before Angelina ever put on a pair of boots and dual holsters? Lara's own sexuality has never been defined by Eidos.

Wasn't it defined in AoD? :confused:

Shark_Blade
27-03-08, 02:49
And in Legend it changed...she falls in love and wants to have sex with tombs. And she's a lesbian I guess because she address the tombs as "she", sexually confused I suppose.

ECB
27-03-08, 02:50
And in Legend it changed...she falls in love and wants to have sex with tombs. And she's a lesbian I guess because she address the tombs as "she", sexually confused I suppose.

LMAO.

"Isn't she just beautiful?!"

Nenya awakens
27-03-08, 17:32
Agree, nobody was born straight or gay. And life is really not fun if you set so many limitations for yourself:)

You can say that but i have no desire what soever to be with a girl. I no where my sexual preferance lies and i no that im 100% gay, their is no two ways about it!! :D

Orionvalentine
28-03-08, 09:53
You can say that but i have no desire what soever to be with a girl. I no where my sexual preferance lies and i no that im 100% gay, their is no two ways about it!! :D

Well said, I completely agree with this statement. :hug:

MrBear
28-03-08, 10:02
Others might find this stupid, but I don't think people were born with a sexual orientation.

I may be wrong (and I probably am), but I think I heard something a while ago about discovering a certain gene that determines your sexuality, or at least influences it? I still think that environment counts a lot, but there might also be something very concrete in us that has a say in these regards.. I'll try and dig it up if I get the time :)

trXD
28-03-08, 10:10
I may be wrong (and I probably am), but I think I heard something a while ago about discovering a certain gene that determines your sexuality, or at least influences it? I still think that environment counts a lot, but there might also be something very concrete in us that has a say in these regards.. I'll try and dig it up if I get the time :)

I heard from a lot of palces it depends on many things. Your lifestyle, your relationship with the parent of the same sex, your influences ect

Nenya awakens
28-03-08, 10:45
I personaly just think its nature.
im not to keen when people try and give reasons for it. oh its because they didn't have a good relationship with their father.. or to much attention from the mother.. or its all about enviroment.

umm hello?

To me its the most natural thing in the world, i dont need an explanation.
nor do i want people making excuses for who i am , its demeaning. i dont try and figure out why people are straight, it would be rude and very isolating.

Im gay, i like men, i have no interest in women, its natural, im happy,

Get over it.

ShadyCroft
28-03-08, 11:24
@ Nenya awakens : :jmp::hug: you give 'em,man!

But I do think if a few scientists wanna do research to try to find maybe a proof or something, let them do it...and extensively I might add. Maybe one day, some sense will be smacked in some people (and I don't mean any person here in particular).

Nenya awakens
28-03-08, 11:34
@ Nenya awakens : :jmp::hug: you give 'em,man!

But I do think if a few scientists wanna do research to try to find maybe a proof or something, let them do it...and extensively I might add. Maybe one day, some sense will be smacked in some people (and I don't mean any person here in particular).

IMO It's just as natural as being straight, the purpose of life in my eyes is to live a happy and fulfilling life, whatever that is.
it's not an experiment, people dont try and discover why people are straight.
Why?? because it's just not important, surey people should be triying to discover a way to destroy world hunger and poverty. NOT
Why does marc like to have sex with boys instead of girls.
i mean.. jesus.

TR 4 LIFE
29-03-08, 04:38
hm, well.....I think i'm bi....but I don't show it as much, I like girls.....but I might like guys too.....also, most gay people are not doucebags!!!! So I really don't get how people are against it!!!!! :( it's the way of life, and you just got to live with it!!!!!! :mad:

ivannnnn
29-03-08, 04:40
hm, well.....I think i'm bi....but I don't show it as much, I like girls.....but I might like guys too.....also, most gay people are not doucebags!!!! So I really don't get how people are against it!!!!! :( it's the way of life, and you just got to live with it!!!!!! :mad:
That's right! Just be ourself. ;)

Flame
29-03-08, 13:57
Straight :)

Is Just.tim gay or straight etc he never said :p

trXD
29-03-08, 14:04
Straight :)

Is Just.tim gay or straight etc he never said :p

He strongly hinted he was gay;)

Flame
29-03-08, 14:05
He strongly hinted he was gay;)

Hmm thats what i thought... if you mean the fact he made a thread about if there is any gay raiders lol :)

thanatos
29-03-08, 15:35
I've found this thread, in the most part, a interesting, well written and slightly insightful read. I'm Straight but certaintly have nothing against Gay people, male or female.

A bit off-topic but has anyone ever been 'hit-on' by a member of the same sex, and if yes how did they react. I have several times and I took it as a compliment, although I can imagine being slightly annoyed if it was ONLY men that ever hit on me.

EgyptianSoul
29-03-08, 16:34
When I was in my teens there was a girl who had taken interest in me. She kissed me but nothing more happened. Boys then again, who knows how many secretly fantasized about me. :rolleyes: Well I know 5 guys who confessed. So anyway. No matter boy or girl, both are same sex than me. :D

petujaymz
29-03-08, 16:51
A bit off-topic but has anyone ever been 'hit-on' by a member of the same sex, and if yes how did they react.

Oh yeah... plenty of times.

Problem is; they're always mingers.

Men I'm interested in are never interested in me.

EDIT - I doubt I'm alone in having this problem... XD

TheStoryteller
29-03-08, 17:38
A bit off-topic but has anyone ever been 'hit-on' by a member of the same sex, and if yes how did they react. I have several times and I took it as a compliment, although I can imagine being slightly annoyed if it was ONLY men that ever hit on me.to my neverending surprise I've been *hit on* a few times by both sexes allready since I post here.

But in all cases I am sure that it was meant to be "tongue-in-cheek" (the girls) or an "openminded-test" (the boys) :p

thank god everyone here is polite enough to use pms for this ;)

Apart from the forums here more than I cant count since in my corner of Vienna the "gay scene" is kind of home. So when I am in one of the many bars and restaurants around I get hit on all the time, even when i am with one of my friends (which i find very bold to say the least). I had also a 2 year friendship with a lesbian workmate and we often had a bet running who'll get hit on more often. I can say I am used to it.

So in my case I always take it as a compliment no matter if its a he or she as long as the *hitter* is nice, good-looking and witty :jmp: I might be as straight as a steel bar but I am also vain :D

Christi
29-03-08, 18:23
TheStoryTeller! Your words that you use are amazing! Maybe you could help me out with me book:)
But sorry, this is off topic by far. Gay people are just like any person. Maybe many people find it odd that there are more gay people than straight playing Tomb Raider, but I don't.

TheStoryteller
29-03-08, 18:56
Maybe many people find it odd that there are more gay people than straight playing Tomb Raider, but I don't.
Only recently I was thinking about the subject and I ran a search for "Tomb Raider" and "Lara Croft" on the transcripts of "Will and Grace". But since nothing turned up there I guess Lara still hasn't pushed Cher from the throne :rolleyes:

Christi
29-03-08, 19:03
lol^

Tidus
01-04-08, 00:29
For the sake of argument I'm bisexual. I mean some days depending on my mood and how stressed I am I might swing one way or another, don't ask why, I've always been a strange person :)

LaraLuvrrr
01-04-08, 02:16
I'm gay! LOL

Twilight
01-04-08, 02:18
who you like doesnt have anything to do with a video game you favor.

For the sake of argument I'm bisexual. I mean some days depending on my mood and how stressed I am I might swing one way or another, don't ask why, I've always been a strange person :)

what's so strange about that? u'll like who you like. its natural.

MiCkiZ88
01-04-08, 02:28
For the sake of argument I'm bisexual. I mean some days depending on my mood and how stressed I am I might swing one way or another, don't ask why, I've always been a strange person :)It's the same for me. I'm bi, but it really depends on my mood. One day I can be crazy about guys, and the other I'm only interested in girls. Feels a bit weird really.

Tidus
01-04-08, 02:36
It's the same for me. I'm bi, but it really depends on my mood. One day I can be crazy about guys, and the other I'm only interested in girls. Feels a bit weird really.

Yeah it really does...last time I told somebody it depended on my mood they told me I just was too scared to admit I was gay or I was making it up...lol it's frustrating, a main reason I've only told a few I'm bi.

digitizedboy
01-04-08, 02:38
It's the same for me. I'm bi, but it really depends on my mood. One day I can be crazy about guys, and the other I'm only interested in girls. Feels a bit weird really.

I'm crazy about both, it doesn't really matter. Maybe it's because I'm so feminine. I don't know.

Tidus
01-04-08, 02:40
who you like doesnt have anything to do with a video game you favor.

what's so strange about that? u'll like who you like. its natural.

Lol thanks :) Unfortunately some people don't see it that way, but then again I've stopped worrying about them.