PDA

View Full Version : I beg somebody to help me!

Storm
02-08-03, 05:47
Listen, this is way OFF TOPIC, but I realy don't know where else to get some help. Sorry for posting an off topic post, but here goes.

I need this MP3 ...Baby One More Time & Crazy (MTV Europe Awards 1999). I found it on this website: http://www.britneyzone.com/multi.html
The problem comes in when I try to download it. It gives me the message: Sorry You may not link to my media files.

What the hell does this mean? :mad: I'm just trying to download it. PLEASE, see if this does the same thing on your computer and help me to download it!I realy need this song for a huge concert the school's planning.
Thanx so much for your time
Cheerz

Mr Matt_J_Davis44
02-08-03, 06:03
sorry i dont know i new here i just happen to come across this and see if it was about tr but not , so sorry cant help u but i know were u can get help tomb raider genral chat!! hope that helps u ! :D :rolleyes:

PSone
02-08-03, 06:08
Originally posted by Storm:
Listen, this is way OFF TOPIC, but I realy don't know where else to get some help. Sorry for posting an off topic post, but here goes.

I need this MP3 ...Baby One More Time & Crazy (MTV Europe Awards 1999). I found it on this website: http://www.britneyzone.com/multi.html
The problem comes in when I try to download it. It gives me the message: Sorry You may not link to my media files.

What the hell does this mean? :mad: I'm just trying to download it. PLEASE, see if this does the same thing on your computer and help me to download it!I realy need this song for a huge concert the school's planning.
CheerzUse Kazaa.

Joe_16
02-08-03, 19:38
There is an Off Topic thread, I believe.

avalon
02-08-03, 20:17
TRY BUYING THEM

tlr online
03-08-03, 12:57
Moved to General Chat.

Raider Sunrise
03-08-03, 18:32
Originally posted by Storm:
hWhat the hell does this mean? :mad: I'm just trying to download it. PLEASE, see if this does the same thing on your computer and help me to download it!I realy need this song for a huge concert the school's planning.
CheerzI tried to DL it, but when I click on the link it saves some page instead of the song :confused: