PDA

View Full Version : Help with textures and meshes!

Sharon_14
26-03-08, 16:44
I need some help!

Lara's face textures scratches over the headmesh which I loaded normally and it worked well!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/935/13681141gr3.png (http://imageshack.us)

What I can do ? :tea:

BTW I KNOW ALL THE TEXTURE ROTERTION BUTTONS!

sapper
27-03-08, 06:12
I need some help!
Lara's face textures scratches over the headmesh which I loaded normally and it worked well!
What I can do ? :tea:
BTW I KNOW ALL THE TEXTURE ROTERTION BUTTONS!
Need more info.
What do you mean "scratches"? Stretch?
How did you load it? Imported dxf into strpix or imported into wadmerger?
When did it work well? Was the head ok before? In what program?
Is the hair texture ok or is that messed up too?

Do you know ctrl+alt+left mouse button key combination to select a different corner of the texture for texturing triangles? Each click selects a new corner.

Sharon_14
27-03-08, 12:10
Oops...Well my point is that i exported the mesh into dxf and opend it with Meta.

It worked well but when i imported it the textures of the eyes and the whole face wont be placed well, And i know all the diffrent buttons of the textures.

MaskedRaider
27-03-08, 13:30
You are applying the textures to two triangular faces, making a square. Strpix doesn't know which part of the texture it needs on each triangle - by clicking on the square whilst holding alt+ctrl it alternates which part of the texture is being used, and keep clicking until you find the piece you need :)

Sharon_14
27-03-08, 17:01
Thanks, MaskedRaider will you review my Ada gear outfit when i'll release it? I want few talanted outfit creator will review it when it will be ready, the only thing i need to make is a TMP for it.

I'm very proud about the handmeshes i made, with you guys help i'll pwn the original RE4 Ada x3 (which not gonna happen since the model have 7000+ polygons)

MaskedRaider
27-03-08, 19:17
I'd love to - my new outfit is also pushing the polygon limit! The head has 600, the chest 400, the various new accessories are pretty loaded too. What sort of outfit are you making? Pm me some screens - i'd be very interested to see what you've done :)

God Horus
27-03-08, 19:34
Thanks, MaskedRaider will you review my Ada gear outfit when i'll release it? I want few talanted outfit creator will review it when it will be ready, the only thing i need to make is a TMP for it.

I'm very proud about the handmeshes i made, with you guys help i'll pwn the original RE4 Ada x3 (which not gonna happen since the model have 7000+ polygons)

An Ada outfit? WOHO! I can finally remake her levels when I do Resident Evil 4 Remake! :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Sharon_14
28-03-08, 12:29
Ive only have one chocie left, I need a remapper!

EDIT:OH NO! The new climb animation T.T!!!

I pressed frame copy insted of animation copy and it crashed FTW!?