PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary of Souls Problem.

spikesavenger
26-03-08, 19:29
Hi, I d/l the demo of Piega's Sanctuary of Souls, and I'm having trouble getting it to run. CLI Suite isn't working, and it wasn't in the tr4.exe format to begin with. The read-me file isn't helping any.

Any idea's?

Neteru
26-03-08, 19:48
I have no idea what CLI Suite is or has to do with a custom TR4 level. Where did you download the demo from? Because my copy is already compiled.

The zip should contain the following files:

003.mp3
104.mp3
108.mp3
DEMO.tr4
ENGLISH.DAT
load.bmp
madplay.exe
readme.txt
SCRIPT.DAT
start_me.exe
uklogo.pakSo extract these files and click on Startme.exe to convert the mp3 files into wav files. Then put these wav files into the trle/audio folder.

Next put the demo.tr4, uklogo.pak in the trle/data folder.

Then put the english.dat, script.dat and load.bmp into the trle folder and you're good to go.

God Horus
26-03-08, 20:01
Hi SpikeSavenger,

I have a lot of problems with CLI myself, therefore in my opinion, it is way easier to simply install the levels manually.

spikesavenger
26-03-08, 20:18
I have no idea what CLI Suite is or has to do with a custom TR4 level. Where did you download the demo from? Because my copy is already compiled.

The zip should contain the following files:

So extract these files and click on Startme.exe to convert the mp3 files into wav files. Then put these wav files into the trle/audio folder.

Next put the demo.tr4, uklogo.pak in the trle/data folder.

Then put the english.dat, script.dat and load.bmp into the trle folder and you're good to go.

Where are the trle folders that you speak of?

Neteru
26-03-08, 21:26
They should be located:

C:\Program Files\Core Design\trle

God Horus
26-03-08, 21:28
It could actually be where ever you chose to install it. BUT, you don't have to worry about the TRLE folder. Just download the tomb4.exe from www.tombraiderchronicles.com, and then copy over a title.tr4 and uklogo from any other game :wve:

Nicky
26-03-08, 21:39
I have no idea what CLI Suite is or has to do with a custom TR4 level.

Net :wve: That would be Custom Level Installer :)

If I remember well it's Wizzkiddo's program for installing custom levels (although I don't think it's been updated recently :confused:). :)

Neteru
26-03-08, 21:43
:wve:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

EscondeR
27-03-08, 06:56
Better be in LE section, as I see it's not a tech issue but file placement problem :)

stranger1992
27-03-08, 15:31
YOu need a program called TR:Level Manager.

Do u have a copy of the Level Editor installed?