PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of The TR4 Compass? Check Here Then!

TombRaiderTim
28-03-08, 11:22
Finally a much better version of a compass put on TR Search by yours truly:

http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2841

ReeceMix
28-03-08, 11:33
Its nice, I thought I'd mention, Im not sure how many ppl are aware of it, but you can change the on screen location of the compass (in the inventory) by moving its 'Animation #1' with wadmerger, also the compass can be remeshed to fill the whole screen.. 'The More You Know ---*'

God Horus
28-03-08, 14:10
*sigh* I will check it out later, and see how it is. Honestly, I just textured the compass in my entire game transparent, it is totally useless.

GeckoKid
28-03-08, 14:16
very nice work at stealing White Tiger's work, TRT.

Spikey
28-03-08, 14:16
Wow...it has...such a glowing review. :pi:

GeckoKid
28-03-08, 14:17
wellz... i hate plagiarizers ._.

God Horus
28-03-08, 14:18
very nice work at stealing White Tiger's work, TRT.

He did state he used the one from who made Chinese Artifact, the problem is if he did use that one, he would need to credit WhiteTiger, which he did not.

GeckoKid
28-03-08, 14:20
i see that you are still around... well, maybe he just happened to model and texture something that looks very much alike to what WT did...

edit: it's not even made by the author of the chinese artefact... would that kinda means that hmkayfloh was encouraging, if not part of this theft?

God Horus
28-03-08, 14:21
well, maybe he just happened to model and texture something that looks very much alike to what WT did...

I am not taking anyones side here or anything, I am just saying maybe he asked the person who made 'Chinese Artifact' and then they said he could use it, but TR TIM did not know that it was WhiteTigers, because the author of Chinese Artifact did not tell him.

GeckoKid
28-03-08, 14:24
yeah but in any case, i don't think anyone should put other people's work to the public domain on their own name if it's not theirs. moreso, he didn't even mention it until i have reviewed it.

stranger1992
28-03-08, 15:10
I tihnk it may have to be removed from the site its in violation.

:( I also know its White Tigers because of the font used on the compass. He is my friend, so knowing that he used that font on a lot as it is a cool font is a give away. ;):(

WhiteTiger
28-03-08, 15:45
Anyway, at least credit would be nice...

ShadyCroft
28-03-08, 17:39
Isnt that the one from "Chinese artifact" ??

Edit: Saw the post in the previous page...it is.

WhiteTiger
28-03-08, 18:11
Isnt that the one from "Chinese artifact" ??

Edit: Saw the post in the previous page...it is.

And it's bonus that you get with my Fancy Fashion outfit ;) Only lipstick and cigarettes are now invisible.

TombRaiderTim
29-03-08, 00:07
i am sorry i will change it to mension all creditto white tiger now

Flame
29-03-08, 00:18
Wow...it has...such a glowing review. :pi:

HAHA !!!

WhiteTiger
29-03-08, 00:42
Ok, that's better now :)

EssGee
29-03-08, 01:07
From TRSearch iem info: Give all credit to white tiger as it was his object, not mine, i just put it on here for use!I don't see why TRT is the self-appointed agent for uploading White Tiger's objects. If the object is already part of a released outfit wad then the object is redundant. White Tiger is more than capable of uploading objects. Item should be changed to have heading "By White Tiger" not TRT.

Fluen
29-03-08, 12:18
I agree with EssGee. If White Tiger wants to upload an object then let him do so himself. If he doesn't want to, then you don't do it.

I'd hate if people started to upload my homemade objects if I had chosen not to make them available.

WhiteTiger
29-03-08, 12:26
Oh, no need to have object with reviews like that in my collection, lol!!!

If I would release a compass as object it self, I would make it much much better... Hey, this gives me idea... *opens meta*