i want to make the rollingball not stop rolling
i made such a halfpipe but it stops rolling
do i have to setup somethnig in OCB?
or how much clicks high the halfpipe

stranger1992
28-03-08, 14:21
make it like this:

3......2.......1........0............1............ 2....................3

That means the amount of clicks the slope needs to be. Remember it needs to accelerate and gain speed . :D

Piega
28-03-08, 14:56
Wrong stranger. A flat surface in the middle will stop the ball. This is the longest track for a ball to roll.

2...2...1...1... Change the angle here ...1...1...2...2

*PH*
28-03-08, 15:23
thanks piega and stranger

gonzaw
29-03-08, 00:04
Oh, I am also doing this in my level! (actually, I make the rollingball fall from one side of the pipe and stay in the middle, as I couldn't find out how to do it)
Is there a way to make the rollingball non-stop when there are 2 flat spaces in the middle?
Well, those two could still be sloped if I want to, but does the number of floor sector have to be even or odd?

Yasin
29-03-08, 08:06
No, read above from the posters. You cannot have a flat surface in the middle, the ball will lose velocity. Too bad we don't have the TR2 or TR3 moving blades cause they were always traveling at same speed ( Greatwall, Monastary TR2 and Temple of Puma TR3 )

Number of floor sectors ? What you mean with that ? If you follow piega's post you make the first square 2 clicks, 2nd square 2 clicks then 3rd and 4th square 1 click. This is one side of the ramp then you mirror it so on both sides you have same ramp.

gonzaw
29-03-08, 14:49
No, read above from the posters. You cannot have a flat surface in the middle, the ball will lose velocity. Too bad we don't have the TR2 or TR3 moving blades cause they were always traveling at same speed ( Greatwall, Monastary TR2 and Temple of Puma TR3 )

Number of floor sectors ? What you mean with that ? If you follow piega's post you make the first square 2 clicks, 2nd square 2 clicks then 3rd and 4th square 1 click. This is one side of the ramp then you mirror it so on both sides you have same ramp.

Right...
I just thought there could be more floor sections in between.
But I will make this 8-section ramp fit instead...