PDA

View Full Version : What u'll do in April Fool Day?

Lara.Jolie7
01-04-08, 05:49
Well, tell what u pretend to do, and what happen :D

I make this :p
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=122924

rowanlim
01-04-08, 05:54
Nice trick, I'm not sure if you'll get banned or anything, just wait for it :wve:

:D I played a prank on my best friend, who's also my other best friend's boyfriend. I wrote a loveletter but told him that it's from my gal pal & that it's pretty serious...He was so worried but then laughed like crazy when he saw the letter :vlol: ;)

ajrich17901
01-04-08, 06:15
Im gonna turn my voice acting forum into a war zone lol

Punaxe
01-04-08, 06:22
What I'll do? Go to work, probably get something done, and come back home. ;)

KC Mraz
01-04-08, 06:27
Nothing.

The "jokes day" in hispanic countries is in December 28, so I'll have to wait to do some pranks :mis:.

But I'm having so much fun looking the pranks of the web sites in english :D.

Lara.Jolie7
01-04-08, 06:32
Nothing.

The "jokes day" in hispanic countries is in December 28, so I'll have to wait to do some pranks :mis:.

But I'm having so much fun looking the pranks of the web sites in english :D.
Oh , Nice!
well, the valentines day in brasil and in other countrys is totally diferent, but I give happy international valentines day for all my friends here im Brasil xD
U can tell a Lie, and say is having fools day in other countryes
Nice trick, I'm not sure if you'll get banned or anything, just wait for it :wve:

:D I played a prank on my best friend, who's also my other best friend's boyfriend. I wrote a loveletter but told him that it's from my gal pal & that it's pretty serious...He was so worried but then laughed like crazy when he saw the letter :vlol: ;)
hahaha cool

KC Mraz
01-04-08, 06:42
U can tell a Lie, and say is having fools day in other countryes

I'm doing stuff like that but in forums and Messenger, changing my avatar and personal info and that kinda things.

ivannnnn
01-04-08, 07:34
Nothing and it's pretty dangerous. Ever heard April Fools in Hawaii Tsunami 1946?

TheStoryteller
01-04-08, 08:55
Today is poker night with my friends so we'll fool each other as usual :D

Bumio
01-04-08, 08:58
well i already got fooled at DA, dont know if i'll gonna fool anyone today, i usually forget to do that :p
but im sure my parents will fool me, they always fool me on April first and after that sweetly laugh at me. god i hate that :p

kryptonite23
01-04-08, 11:33
I know a good ACT....LAUGH :vlol: :vlol:

Larapink
01-04-08, 11:39
I won't be getting pranked today, becuase I am on my own :p

Kamrusepas
01-04-08, 11:39
We just fooled our bosses by turning all the clocks an hour ahead :D Didn't get to quit work any earlier though, they noticed it :p

thecentaur
01-04-08, 11:41
my friends were going to put "female items" in my enemy's locker, but they were too afraid to do that, so we don't have anything yet :o :p

Vertigo
01-04-08, 11:48
It`s just great bright day here so I`m gonna walk to our lake now

Angelus
01-04-08, 11:50
We just fooled our bosses by turning all the clocks an hour ahead :D Didn't get to quit work any earlier though, they noticed it :p

Lmao! :vlol:

Sedge
01-04-08, 12:01
I attempted to fool a friend of mine(not on these forums) who also happens to like Tomb Raider that a pic of TRU's manor (http://i25.************/vwqwd1.png) had been realised..
Didn't believe me though. *shrug* What a surprise. :p

Kerrigan
01-04-08, 12:30
I didn't try anything on my own, but I noticed my best friend immediately last night whan I realised it was already 1st of April, so that he won't try to fool me and that he won't be fooled either.I think I gave him the idea of a prank though...He told his ex-girlfriend that he still likes her, but then told her it was a prank right away, so that nothing serious could happen.She got annoyed though.I suppose she didn't enjoy the joke.:p

Jo269976
01-04-08, 13:59
I made a thread and it got pulled down faster than you could open the page :vlol:

I guess the mods are prepared for this day :D

But I also got a lot of my friends...so far I've not been fooled :D

Drone
01-04-08, 14:01
probably nothing. I ain't an original prankster

Angel_14
01-04-08, 14:09
We turned the clocks 30 minutes ahead. The dumb teacher got fooled and by the time she noticed it and started yelling after us to come back, we were gone. XD Then we started calling teachers on their nicknames. I called one of my teacher 'Eckhard', because he scarily resembles him...

I didn't get fooled, but apparently I fooled myself, because I forgot to wear anything below my cardigan and I noticed it only when I got home. Thank god I didn't want to take it off.. :whi:

Shrantellatessa
01-04-08, 14:34
Walou (in my dialect) = Nothing :wve:

Gianni Bartoli
01-04-08, 14:57
I told my mate Jamie that Lisa had a crush on him. He believed me (???!!!) and asked her out. She said YES! :yik: Now they're going out...

Shrantellatessa
01-04-08, 15:48
I told my mate Jamie that Lisa had a crush on him. He believed me (???!!!) and asked her out. She said YES! :yik: Now they're going out...

WoW!! How a cute way to meet each other :cln: They should thank and bring you an April Fools gift (which will be their anniversary) :cln:

Lara.Jolie7
01-04-08, 16:24

Wow cool

I think i'll try to say a friend, everyone on school thinks he is gay, to see his reaction (and to know if he is :p) he's so cute :o

NightWish
01-04-08, 16:29

:vlol:

Anyway... At school I only gave ideas for jokes... I saw we have one shair that has one leg broken off. SO I said we caould make it look normal but once a erson sits on it he will fall... so a crazy guy did that on 5 different poeple :vlol: at least the school hours were fun this way

But I did say a few "your zipper is open" too

Jo269976
01-04-08, 16:31
Right now I'm eagerly watching www.clowntravelagency.com all day and night for updates. It's the new viral advertising site for The Dark Knight (hosted by the Joker) and features a worldwide scavenger hunt, when all are found then we get something in return (trailer please :P)

Drone
01-04-08, 16:33

lol you wanted to play a joke on them but they did it on you :tea:

Lara.Jolie7
01-04-08, 16:34

Anyway... At school I only gave ideas for jokes... I saw we have one shair that has one leg broken off. SO I said we caould make it look normal but once a erson sits on it he will fall... so a crazy guy did that on 5 different poeple :vlol: at least the school hours were fun this way

But I did say a few "your zipper is open" too

Oh, ty, i'll say "Your zipper is open", good ideia.

I dont like bigs jokes, so the zipper thing loooks cool

Nice with the chair hehehehe:jmp:

Gianni Bartoli
01-04-08, 17:21
I also told the girl in front of me in Geography she had a spider on her back... she **** a brick. :ton:

Jensie17
01-04-08, 18:54
called daddy earlier today, told him that i had cancer, when i got him, i screamed "APRIL FOOL" and got a good preaching.

Melonie Tomb Raider
01-04-08, 18:55
I fooled both of my brothers and my boyfriend already... Mom and Dad are next. :D

aussie500
01-04-08, 19:06
Well its long over here, but apparently l now have to wait for the rest of the world to get over it as well. Cannot say l have ever been a fan of April fools and usually decide just to ignore it and hope there are no fools in my day. :p

clairelovestlc
01-04-08, 19:34
I think you all know what prank i pulled!

I didnt pull anyone in person as my dogs been really ill and i cant leave her, so havent seen anyone today!

Flame
01-04-08, 20:06
Haha me and my Dad woke my sister up and asked her where did she park her car. She said it was in the drive an, he said well it not there now is it!! She paniked and ran into the front yard in her underwear to find her car sitting in the drive nicely with Aprils Fool note on the window :)

stranger1992
01-04-08, 20:25
Well for me its not a case of what i done but what has happend and coincidence,

my Aunt died...last may. Thats not it okay? Anyway my grandparents come to my brothers work and tell him that me and him (not my sister but i shall explain after) that we have inherited 1000. So ofcourse no-one believes untill my Dad comes around and actually shows us the statement.....

our mouths were on the floor.....best April Fools ever.

Anyway, the reason my sister got left out is sadly, my aunt updated her will in 1993. My sister was born in 1995. She is the only person in our family to get left out. I am going to spend 100 of my money on something for her becuase how crap must you feel after learning that? She dont know just yet...

HAppy April fools. :D

kooky
01-04-08, 20:32
Same thing I do everyday, go to school do my work & than go home. I don't celebrate April fools.

Geck-o-Lizard
01-04-08, 20:38
I was on time for college...

Gianni Bartoli
02-04-08, 18:27
I was on time for college...