PDA

View Full Version : Oh CHRIST shes pregnant what do i do?

2kool4u
01-04-08, 20:58
Well now that i have your attention
new video :D
Sweeney Todd meets Down with the Sickness

0B2wiiR_o3g

Neteru
01-04-08, 21:08
I really couldn't bear to watch it with that appalling noise. Anyway, did you make this?

Rivendell
01-04-08, 21:10
"Twisted Nerve" is right, 20 seconds in + I clicked stop.

Erussack
01-04-08, 21:56
^ Really

Shrantellatessa
01-04-08, 22:14
"Twisted Nerve" is right, 20 seconds in + I clicked stop.

I did the same thing with "Sweeney Todd" movie, just replace "seconds" with "minutes".

Rivendell
01-04-08, 22:55
^Goodness, how did you manage that when it's not out on DVD to give you the ability to press stop? :whi: ;)

Encore
01-04-08, 23:00
I did the same thing with "Sweeney Todd" movie, just replace "seconds" with "minutes".

Are you kidding. One of the best movies in YEARS. Geez..

Shrantellatessa
01-04-08, 23:36
^Goodness, how did you manage that when it's not out on DVD to give you the ability to press stop? :whi: ;)

Did I use the word "stop" in my post (I know you're a mod and that you can modify my post to falsify the proofs and win the trial :mis:)?
So now I rectify: I did the same, except pressing stop, as you; but replace secs with mins :D

Are you kidding. One of the best movies in YEARS. Geez..

I don't like musical comedies/movies/productions :p

Neteru
01-04-08, 23:49
(I know you're a mod and that you can modify my post to falsify the proofs and win the trial :mis:)?Except there is no edit note on your post to indicate any such thing. Case closed. Guilty as charged. :mis:

Melonie Tomb Raider
02-04-08, 00:39
I stopped it at 25 seconds. :p

Shrantellatessa
02-04-08, 01:01
Except there is no edit note on your post to indicate any such thing. Case closed. Guilty as charged. :mis:

No "edit note" also works in my favor, as to show that I did not remove "pressed stop" from my reply :p

But since the Great Neteru said the final word, there's no reason to continue discussing this anymore :ton:

Larapink
02-04-08, 01:08
Lol, when I read the title of this thread I thought the OP was in a bit of trouble ;).

Bullethail
02-04-08, 01:11
Oh, the agony! Uh... terrible!

.......*Cough*

Okay, so I didn't see the video before it was blown out of the water, but the only thing I can do is count my lucky stars I missed it. :whi: