PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Cocktail

Heckler
03-04-08, 00:40
Mine is a Dry Martini....

What's your's?

Oh by the way.....has anyone ever tasted an old fashioned?....Now thats heaven on earth!!

Mr.Burns
03-04-08, 00:42
Rum

MiCkiZ88
03-04-08, 00:42
I haven't really had that many cocktails, and I can't remember the names, but my favorite drink has to be either Tequila Sunrise or White Russian. The latter mostly because I love milk coffee.

Just plain tequila shot is great as well.

Nenya awakens
03-04-08, 00:45
Pink Panther :) loves it

digitizedboy
03-04-08, 00:45
I don't think I've ever had that many cocktails. Bicardi & Coke maybe. (The only thing I can think of.)

Heckler
03-04-08, 00:46
Pink Panther :) loves it

hmmm sounds interesting.....ive never had one of those....whats in it?

Nenya awakens
03-04-08, 01:17
hmmm sounds interesting.....ive never had one of those....whats in it?

Pink Panther

It's

1 oz. Gin
3/4 oz. Dry Vermouth
1/2 oz. Creme de Cassis
3/4 oz. Orange Juice

Combine ingredients in a shaker filled with ice, shake and pour into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
Garnish with cherries :D

Encore
03-04-08, 01:20
Not a cocktail person... My favorite drink is probably a red martini with some ice and a bit of lemon peel :D

Eddie Haskell
03-04-08, 01:30
Used to be a rum and coke guy, then a Long Island Ice Tea guy, then i dumped them all for wine. Now I am starting a wine collection and it is proving to be an expensive undertaking. But I love it, and my personal favorite is Barbaresco, a wonderful Italian wine.

Encore
03-04-08, 01:32
^ yay, do you like Port wine? (it's portuguese :D)

Mr.Burns
03-04-08, 01:40

I have a ten year old Taylor Fladgate and a Churchill tawny. It's probably my favorite desert wine. :)

Eddie Haskell
03-04-08, 01:43

Love it. My wife and I partake of it a few times a week in the evening, after dinner. I am not very knowledgeable about it, but I have a half-dozen or so bottles of vintage port (cost me a good buck) and some tawny port.

I should say that port wine is pretty potent, I made the mistake of drinking a bit too much and spent the next day a bit under the weather if you know what I mean. ;)

Mr.Burns
03-04-08, 01:48
Ditto. It gives a nasty headache. But so good. :)

TheStoryteller
03-04-08, 01:49
Caipirinha

Encore
03-04-08, 01:49
^ haha yeah it's strong stuff.. Personally I'm not fond of wine in general but I make an exception for port.. :p

Soma Holiday
03-04-08, 01:51
Honestly I don't know if this is a cocktail, but I had a Sex On The Beach once and it was the best drink I've ever had.

Shrantellatessa
03-04-08, 02:07
I don't drink, so I cant answer your question, except if a cocktail of ananas-apples-and-bananas is considered as one :p

Encore
03-04-08, 02:10
Honestly I don't know if this is a cocktail, but I had a Sex On The Beach once and it was the best drink I've ever had.

yeah I bet it was

:mis:

:D

Endow
03-04-08, 02:23
As uninspiring as it might sound one of my favourite is Res Bull/Vodka but I don't drink anymore. It's supposed to be quite unhealthy.

Now I mainly drink whiskey.

coolezpunk
03-04-08, 02:24
I've drank a Sex On the Beach before on a gathering. It was oh, SO GOOD even though I only had very little of it. I've drank cocktail even though I'm under 18 because it was a tradition for our family gatherings/reunions. :D

MiCkiZ88
03-04-08, 02:34
OOOH! I completely forgot about Battery Acid. Not that battery acid.. but Battery is an energy drink (which tastes really good, IMO) here. That drink is just yummy. :D

TheStoryteller
03-04-08, 03:27
Honestly I don't know if this is a cocktail, but I had a Sex On The Beach once and it was the best drink I've ever had. It is a cocktail indeed. But even if not I'd heartly had to recommend it. :whi: