PDA

View Full Version : What does your signature mean?

ivannnnn
03-04-08, 08:12
My current signature is not interested.

It means I'm not interested in something and somebody at the moment, which are secret. :p I'm extremely bored with them all!

What about yours?

Ikas90
03-04-08, 08:23
Mine is something I've taken advice from, and it has helped me acheived some things in life. My intention is to get others to follow the same ritual. Believing in yourself can help you accomplish anything. Infact, that's the only signature I've really had here. I once changed it to "Asante sana, squash banana", that stupid Rafiki tune, but I didn't keep it for long. :p

aquaflute
03-04-08, 08:42
Mine is from a Chinese RPG game, in fact the boy promised the girl on my avatar this, that once they get everything settled they'll taste delicious food and travel everywhere until they are old. It was one of the most romantic line I've ever seen. And it is a lifetime goal for myself too. I want to travel the world and taste all kinds of delicious food:D

RAID
03-04-08, 09:17
I guess mine is pretty straight to the point and easy to understand...

Drone
03-04-08, 09:21
Mine is beautiful and simple. It means that you always have to resist against the injustice. It's been written by Manic Street Preachers

Bumio
03-04-08, 09:41
mine is just from TRL, because i really dig that meeting scene :p

rowanlim
03-04-08, 09:47
Mine is AOD: Redemption Project has begun , simply to announce it's started ;)

Larson_1988
03-04-08, 09:53
My current signature:

"Call your dogs - they can feast on your corpses!" - Vorador, BO1/SR2!

It's a quote from the intro scene in Blood omen 1 and one of the last cutscenes in Soul reaver 2! :) It sort of sums up that it happens at the same time! ;)

LOK fans and players will understand what i'm talking about! :)

Forwen
03-04-08, 09:58
It's a quote from the most powerful scene in Neverwinter Nights. [HotU spoilers follow] When you thaw Aribeth out, who's freezing to death, she turns out to be none too happy about saving her soul and attacks you straight away; after the battle you can pick the dialogue option "Why did you attack me?" to which she responds "Why did you light that fire?". The exchange that follows was in my opinion the best written part in the game. Even Nathyrra, the party's wishy washy, gets an interesting line for herself, which leads me to believe that Aribeth's dialogues were written by an entirely different writer than the rest of the script.

It's not my favourite line from that scene, but the rest are too long *shakes fist at the letter limit*

McGloomy
03-04-08, 09:58
My signature is an infamous quote from Legend, but I replaced the word "Irony" with lyrics from Alanis Morissette's infamous song "Ironic".

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic...don't you think
A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think...

Forwen
03-04-08, 10:02
My signature is an infamous quote from Legend, but I replaced the word "Irony" with lyrics from Alanis Morissette's infamous song "Ironic".

That was your own idea? [sappy confession follows] I love your sig.

Nannonxyay
03-04-08, 10:04
Mine is the title of a Panic At The Disco song, because to me, It just sounds really freaky and odd. Pretty Odd. No pun intended. Haha. :vlol:

Kamrusepas
03-04-08, 11:18
Mine is from a song by the woman in my avatar. It means 'I don't tell the truth to no one' (not a specific truth), and it's pretty self-explainatory. I'm a filthy liar, I hide everything from others.

thecentaur
03-04-08, 11:26
:wve: i decided not to have one

Lavinder
03-04-08, 11:33
-taps nose-, heh, I'll give you a clue : Apple = Jamie. :hug:

Nenya awakens
03-04-08, 11:36
Mine is the name of Alanis Morisette's second album :)

Last Angel
03-04-08, 11:38
mines a apart of a song (Finale B) from Rent :D amazing musical :tmb:

ace_85
03-04-08, 11:42
Another song lyric here. Mine's the opening line from an awesome track called Degausser by Brand New

PoisonParadise
03-04-08, 11:43
Mine means, well that I'm a Britneyfan and I copy anything she says, I'm obsessed:ton: And I loved her character on Will&Grace so much:)

jjbennett
03-04-08, 11:47
Mines self explanatory really.

Endow
03-04-08, 11:52

Marija_Croft
03-04-08, 11:55
Mine is the lyrics from the song Carousel of Linkin Park. :D

Cochrane
03-04-08, 12:12
Mine is an older German saying that is basically the motto I choose to base my entire life on. It translates as "Freight belongs on railways!" :D

I'm a train fan, and I found this slogan (I think it's from the fifties) just so horribly funny when I first read it that I fell in love with it. It's my signature in basically all forums, and it's even engraved on the back of my iPod.

Soma Holiday
03-04-08, 12:14
Mine quite simply means that if you have a milkshake and i have a milkshake, and i have a straw ( look here, here it is)...and my straw reaches all the way acccrrroooooosss the room and i start to drink your Milkshake.....I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!! SHHHHHLLLUUUURRRRP! I DRINK IT UP!!!

hahaha. I heart 'There Will Be Blood.' :D

disneyprincess20
03-04-08, 12:16
Mine's from Flash Gordon. It's a line said by Brian Blessed, who I think is one of the least-intentionally funny actors of all time!

ace_85
03-04-08, 12:19
Mine's from Flash Gordon. It's a line said by Brian Blessed, who I think is one of the least-intentionally funny actors of all time!

Brian Blessed is a legend. Someone needs to invent a special award just for that one man :D

Angelus
03-04-08, 12:59
It's from an X Files episode. :) After a tense, action packed episode, Mulder and Scully are hiding from the government in a cafe, and they have a discussion about what they saw and what they've learned. :)

petujaymz
03-04-08, 13:06
It means this...

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/4/3/f_chunlim_830b7ad.gif

"There's obviously been some kind of mistake. Don't you know who I am?"

9wg_Hmw98c8

I'll have to think of something else once Street Fighter IV (www.capcom.co.jp/sf4) is released.

:wve:

EgyptianSoul
03-04-08, 13:07
My sig just shows my devotion to my boyfriend. :D

Devilian
03-04-08, 13:10
My sig means that I am like BloodRayne and I love vampires :D

DREWY
03-04-08, 13:16
Well duh, every one knows the world needs more lerts. I'm just promoting the fact.
Fraid's are getting harder also I've noticed. They shall be my next task. No-one wants to be afraid.

McGloomy
03-04-08, 13:23
That was your own idea? [sappy confession follows] I love your sig.
Ah, thanks! :tmb:

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/4/3/f_chunlim_830b7ad.gif

She was my favourite character when I used to play SFII in video game stores... :D

Capt. Murphy
03-04-08, 13:38
It's part of a Place and an Age. :)

Kamrusepas
03-04-08, 13:44
Well duh, every one knows the world needs more lerts. I'm just promoting the fact.
Fraid's are getting harder also I've noticed. They shall be my next task. No-one wants to be afraid.

Don't you ever change it! :D :tmb:

thanatos
03-04-08, 13:51
Quote from famous American Lawyer Clarence Darrow (who, purely by coincidence, is the main character in a novel called The Angel of Darkness.)

Bullethail
03-04-08, 13:55
Kind of a no-brainer. :D

Trig isn't much fun.

RockSteady101
03-04-08, 15:48
...Mine is just the name of one of Gwen Stefani's clothing ranges. :D

[EDIT] Changed to the name of Gwen Stefani's 1st solo album ;)

Elysia
03-04-08, 15:50
The words of an oh so wise Rashemi Ranger to his Miniature Giant Space Hamster, Boo ;)

SamReeves
03-04-08, 15:54
Being reasonable sometimes just doesn't work out! ;)

-DaNnEe..
03-04-08, 15:56
Mines is a song lyric from Paramore - Crush Crush Crush. :wve:

MiCkiZ88
03-04-08, 15:57
Well what does it say? It's from Aerosmith's - Dream On song.
Not sure if that's the original song where it came from, since I've heard it on quite a few songs and mash ups. I just thought it sounded good, and fits my feelings atm.

Mad Tony
03-04-08, 15:57
Mine basically means that the US Marines rock and that a ship is useless without them. :p

KurtisLonely
03-04-08, 16:16
mines is that I'm on a team called Encore, and that we are working on a Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness II game :)

domina
03-04-08, 18:31
It means people that people need to take responsibility for their happiness or lack thereof.

KC Mraz
03-04-08, 18:39
Mine is part of the song Dancing Lasha Tumbai (http://www.diggiloo.net/?2007ua.studio) by Verka Serduchka. It's not the greatest song ever, but sure it's funny! :D

TombRaiderLover
03-04-08, 18:53
It's a line from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. ;) :p

Lafa Cvoft
03-04-08, 18:56
o_0! My means only that thing, i am always crazy and don't know what to think :p

Benguitar
03-04-08, 18:57
Mine is a quote from Jeff Dunham. :D

Eddie Haskell
03-04-08, 19:00
Mine is a sentence that a (rather minor) NPC from Baldurs Gate says when you speak to him. He obviously believes that he is "special" and in fact is just another schlub in the game. It displays the gulf between an individuals sense of their own importance and reality.

Forwen
03-04-08, 19:08
Mine is a sentence that a (rather minor) NPC from Baldurs Gate says when you speak to him. He obviously believes that he is "special" and in fact is just another schlub in the game. It displays the gulf between an individuals sense of their own importance and reality.

Actually, that line is assigned to random NPCs throughout the game (there must be some prerequisite for them because you'll never hear a commoner say that, but you definitely get to hear it often), though I suppose it doesn't contradict your point here.

littlepenguin
03-04-08, 19:12
it depends upon how dirty your mind is!! :mis:

Inkheart
03-04-08, 19:51
You know, I couldn't actually remember what my signature was for a second. Had to look at User CP! I guess you don't really look at it yourself, but for me, it says a bit about the character and helps me identify with them. Like avatars.

So, my signature - an indirect reference to the cornfield scene in Wicked: The Musical. The two witches have a catfight, and when she's slapped, Elphaba cackles. It's something I do quite often. Yeah, OK, she does it in The Wizard of Oz as well, but I'm obsessed with Wicked, not Wizard of Oz.

touchthesky
03-04-08, 19:52
It is a line from this song;

Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, are we just getting more lost?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

[Chorus]
We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

I've been here so long; think that its time to move
The winter's so cold summer's over too soon
so let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow
I've got some friends, some that I hardly know
But we've had some times I wouldn't trade for the world
We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, are we just getting more lost?

[Chorus]

tampi
03-04-08, 20:05
Only a phrase. Written to make think. A sad reality that can be won only with the imagination and the faith. Many time that I'm thinking on change it.....
I don't know which to choose.

Lara.Jolie7
03-04-08, 20:06
Mine is TRL japan part
Was realy fun to see she sayng that and she looks hot on the scene ^^

Tyrannosaurus
03-04-08, 20:13
My signature is actually a parody of the title of an unpublished Robert E. Howard short story, By This Axe I Rule!, about King Kull. Howard later adapted this to be the first Conan story, and retitled it The Phoenix on the Sword. Here is the last paragraph of that story:

Kull reeled back, eyes blazing. The room whirled to his dizzy gaze.

"I am king, state, and law!" he roared, and seizing the wand-like sceptre which lay near, he broke it in two and flung it from him. "This shall be my sceptre!" The red axe was brandished aloft, splashing the pallid nobles with drops of blood. Kull gripped the slender crown with his left hand and placed has back against the wall. Only that support kept him from falling but his arms was still the strength of lions.

"I am either king or corpse!" he roared, his corded muscles bulging, his terrible eyes blazing. "If you like not my kingship -- come and take this crown!"

The corded left arm held out the crown, the right gripping the menacing axe above it.

"By this axe I rule! This is my scepter! I have struggled and sweated to be the puppet king you wished me to be -- to king it your way. Now I use mine own way! If you will not fight, you shall obey! Laws that are just shall stand; laws that have outlived their times I shall shatter as I shattered that one! I am king!"

Slowly the pale faced noblemen and frightened women knelt, bowing in fear and reverence to the blood stained giant who towered above them with his eyes ablaze.

"I am king!"

Howard's philosophy of entropy, existentialism, and triumph of barbarism over civilization actually ties in a lot with my own views on the nature of dinosaurs and how they relate to humanity. Tyrannosaurus rex is literally the penultimate warrior-king of a vanished empire; the biggest, the best, and the last. A non-human version of Howard's Kull, and Bran Mak Morn.

T.rex had THE strongest jaws of any vertibrate known thus far, both absolutely and relatively. More bite force than a lion, alligator, or great white shark. Some other dinosaur nerds may claim that T.rex is a bit of a cliche, and that Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus are technically bigger, but they still don't get what a truly unique and remarkable animal it was. IMHO, T.rex fully deserves its reputation. It was a dinosaurian ubermensch.

So staring down the impending Cretaceous extinction, I must quote another Howard poem that pretty much summarizes his philosophy:

Life is a lamp with the glimmer gone,
A dank and a darkened cave;
Yet still I swear by the light of dawn,
and not by the grip of the grave.

This, I believe, is the lesson the great Tyrant King can teach us. Every waking moment is a negation of death. By force and will we live. By these jaws I rule!

AmericanAssassin
03-04-08, 20:26
"I just thought you should know that TR1 is 1,000,000x better than TRA."

My signature is pretty self-explanatory. I like TR1 more than TRA... :D

remote91
03-04-08, 20:27
Lyrcis from The Hush Sounds song 'Dont Wake Me Up' :)

silver_wolf
03-04-08, 20:31
Mine is from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. It basically means that anything can happen. But it is a long way to Delhi from where I live.

Mr.Burns
03-04-08, 20:34
Look at my avatar and all shall be made clear. :p

Domino
03-04-08, 20:36
Mine's telling were I am in TRA right now. :)

glitterpaws
03-04-08, 20:38
My signature is my older cat's name lol

Catlantean
03-04-08, 20:39
Mine is number 34 on The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html) list. The list is a most amusing read so I suggest you check it out :)

Tidus
03-04-08, 20:40
Mine's a quote from one of my favorite video game characters, Tidus from Final Fantasy X.

It also means that this is my life, I'll live it how I want, and won't let anybody tell me how to live or think. I'll probably change it soon though.

Lenochka
03-04-08, 20:44
Lyrics from the song "White Robe" :)

739cQeJoTvI

Only TR lover
03-04-08, 20:48
My means that I hate my user name ;) At first it was simply Dean Kopri but at that time (2003) i thought that Only TR lover is better so one of the mods changed it. :rolleyes:

da tomb raider!
03-04-08, 20:51
My signature means exactly what you might think it means. ;)

Mad Tony
03-04-08, 20:58
My signature means exactly what you might think it means. ;)Heh, I like it! :D

jackles
03-04-08, 21:03
Mines a quote from Frankenstein.

Deamonella
03-04-08, 21:19
My signature reminds me of a great singer and a great person.Unfortunately,he died in a car accident.God always takes the most beautiful for himself.:(

matrix54
03-04-08, 21:22
watch the episode of family guy where lois wanted stewie to stop breast feeding

Legend of Lara
03-04-08, 21:34
It's a quote from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Surprise? :p
I'm so predictable, aren't I?

DREWY
03-04-08, 21:35
Don't you ever change it! :D :tmb:

Thanx Kam :hug: Not in the forseeable future

Well what does it say? It's from Aerosmith's - Dream On song.
Not sure if that's the original song where it came from, since I've heard it on quite a few songs and mash ups. I just thought it sounded good, and fits my feelings atm.

Close. Missed the 's'
Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

oocladableeblah
03-04-08, 21:38
Mine doesn't mean anything it's just a quote from Bugs Bunny :)

TheStoryteller
03-04-08, 21:40
self-explanatory ;)

Geck-o-Lizard
03-04-08, 21:41
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

Usually attributed to Christopher Marlowe's Tragical History of Doctor Faustus, a play about a man who sells his soul to the Devil for knowledge and power. Was quoted in V for Vendetta (misquoted, actually) and I really love it.

FomarThain
03-04-08, 21:53
Mine means EA bought Bioware.:eek:

Yet to see how that goes...

cococomics_pres
03-04-08, 22:19
Mine is a reference to a long-running joke from back in the day when my friend and I used to always talk about dinner parties for some reason.

the morningstar
03-04-08, 22:25
Because it is

Indiana Croft
03-04-08, 22:27
It's "magically disappear" backwards. Zatanna, the chick in my avatar says her spells backwards, so, there's your explaination:)

Archetype
03-04-08, 22:31
exactly that

Eddie Haskell
03-04-08, 22:41
Actually, that line is assigned to random NPCs throughout the game (there must be some prerequisite for them because you'll never hear a commoner say that, but you definitely get to hear it often), though I suppose it doesn't contradict your point here.

I have played BG many, many times, and he is the only one I ever heard say that. Can you remember who else did?

Forwen
03-04-08, 22:47
I have played BG many, many times, and he is the only one I ever heard say that. Can you remember who else did?

Unfortunately no, else I would mention them. I only have this absolute certainty that I've heard this phrase far more often than I visited the Beregost temple. Maybe it's exclusive to male cleric NPCs? Maybe it was reused in BG2? But I'm sure I heard it from more NPCs than just Keldath.

Tombreaper
03-04-08, 22:51
Hades, the Greek God (of the Underworld)

Twilight
03-04-08, 22:52
i change it alot, but this one is from Daffy Duck in "Robin Hood Daffy"(1958)
at 4:22 :

xV-oH4_dV-c

i laughed alot when i heard it, for some reason.

Encore
03-04-08, 22:56
Mine is a pivotal line from Fight Club. I consider it an amazing philosophy for life.

croft94
03-04-08, 22:57
mine explains my temper
:vlol:
its somehow related to my avatar

Ward Dragon
03-04-08, 23:14
Mine is the description Kain gives in Blood Omen 1 when you get the Pentalich of Tarot spell. That's the spell which causes complete and utter havoc by having each enemy die by randomly inflicting one of the other spells in the game :jmp:

Edit: The quote (in case I change it later) : Kain: A medley of death and evisceration. Let fate choose my enemy’s demise.

SLY
03-04-08, 23:27
mine just means if i dont like you im gonna try and find a way to get you to leave me alone:)

Chiki Mina
03-04-08, 23:36
Don't think mine is too hard to understand :) Just means that even if you're in a lot of difficulties, that a miracle will grow. Important to have faith :)

Twilight: :vlol: I love that episode. Looney Tunes are the best indeed :)

Hairhelmet12
03-04-08, 23:54
Uhh *sigh* hmm let me see what it means well its hard to explain it :o

kryptonite23
04-04-08, 04:05
Mine is talking to someone I love,IMO it's also a song :p

Agent 47
04-04-08, 10:54
basically,i play COD4 alot and i absolutely HATE snipers

why?? well they are nothing but cowards who'd rather hide than fight

hence "a good one is a dead one" :D

Zac Medley
04-04-08, 11:02
Mine is quoted from a magazine article that is posted on the door of one of the Faculty offices in the Department of Computer Science at the university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It describes my approach to using various modules to build websites that can keep up with archiving and making accessible, the great productivity in modding by the members of this forum.

Check the modding threads on May 1st to see what I'm talking about.

Natey168
04-04-08, 11:11
Mine is a quote from The Office. Michael says it to a Ben Franklin impersonator. :p

cammy.
04-04-08, 11:23
From the movie Dodgeball...when Ben Stiller rocks up to the blonde chicks house and starts talking about getting it on.

Kerrigan
04-04-08, 11:39
My favourite line of the lyrics in a song: Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun.

tampi
04-04-08, 12:28
Only a phrase. Written to make think. A sad reality that can be won only with the imagination and the faith. Many time that I'm thinking on change it.....
I don't know which to choose.

I want to clarify my signature because I didn't explain before its meaning, in case anybody does not understand it.
Was written by Edgar Allan Poe.
The "tragedy" is a simile or metaphor for our life and death.
The "worm protagonist" is the true worm that is born and is fed on our dead body.
It is really a phrase with a very hard content :rolleyes::pi:, but as so many threads existed, time ago, on religion and our "life" after dead, although I am believer, I tried to shake the consciences,...., a little. :o

I will look for something more optimist.

Margot*Croft
04-04-08, 12:29
It's inspired by a (IMO) wonderful song that reminds me of my ex boyfriend!:(:rolleyes:

JamesFKirk
04-04-08, 12:40
As of the moment this was written, my signature read:
Look into my eyes, and know that I am Vengeance.

Mine is taken from the few last lines of a story that I'm writing now. It's set in the First age of Middlearth, in which a nameless unaging young woman travels through Beleriand, and finally reaches Angband during the War of the Wrath. She is brought before Morgoth, who tries to slay her for her courage to face him, yet he is defeated singlehandedly. Then she says to him:
I'm not a foe you could defeat, Morgoth.
For my name was Urwen Lalaith, from whom you've taken the years of life;
For I am the embodiment of dreams and hopes of Finduilas, which you have silenced;
For I am the soul of the unborn daughter that perished when Niënor Níniel fell to her death;
For I am the spirit of the blade that was broken when Túrin Turambar ended his life by it;
For I am the tears shed for the death of Morwen Edhelwen.
You cannot kill me, Morgoth, for you already killed me.
You cannot silence me, for I am already silenced.
You cannot shatter me, for I am already shattered.
You cannot brake me, for I am already broken.
You cannot take me, for I am already taken.
Look into my eyes, which you fear so much, Morgoth, and know that I am Vengeance.
I smite you now, so that I can lead the black blade in the hand of Túrin Turambar into the stone that is your heart.

I know the fate of Morgoth was covered in Silmarillion (and there was no word of such a thing happening), however, I was not aware of that when I begin writing this story(just after finishing the Childer of Húrin). As such, it will never reach readers, however, I found it way too unfair for the story to lay unfinished, so I'm trying to wrap this one up. Just an explanation :) (Hope none hardcore Tolkien fans will not stone me to death for this :D )

trXD
04-04-08, 12:52
Its from the clannad novel, when you complete a charecters arc you get there "light", when that happens the text reads "blahblahs light get". In the end the lights end up being (spoiler in white) the feelings and emotions of that charecter, the little girl in the illusionary world looks after the lights. When she trys to escape her prison (illusionary world) she realises that she cant because she is the illusionary world herself and if she leaves she will turn into nothing and since the lights live there they will all turn into nothing aswell. So she chooses to stay in the world where only she and the lights exist and thats the end. Its very enchanting :D

MrBear
04-04-08, 13:00
Minor suggestion to ivannnn: perhaps ask people to copy-paste their signature (it can easily be done as an Edit after you've written your post), since it's something that changes a lot and confusing can arise if someone explains one signature and the next day changes it, thus making the explanation strange and more or less useless :p

Pro tempore is my signature: I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.

It's a shakespearean word-play that makes me giggle.. Furthermore it's trying to remind me of the inevitable End and hence why I should make the most of the time I've been granted..

Vertigo
04-04-08, 13:29
Mine? That all the world is so messy now, Apocalypse coming (I really think). The idols of young folks are lazy *****s like paris hilton and nicole richie or anti-talanted prostitute dolls, avril lavigne and victoria *****ham. All those wars for oil, religious crazies, nazism, cruel people. Damn

JamesFKirk
04-04-08, 13:47
Mine? That all the world is so messy now, Apocalypse coming (I really think). The idols of young folks are lazy *****s like paris hilton and nicole richie or anti-talanted prostitute dolls, avril lavigne and victoria *****ham. All those wars for oil, religious crazies, nazism, cruel people. Damn

That's some pretty nihilistic view, to be honest... Besides all those things, good things happen as well, don't they? Art (and I mean art, as something that is undoubtebly worthwhile; such as literature, films, paintings...), deeds of good will and so on... Yup, it can be seen that there's a lot of bad things hapenning in the world, but trust me when I say that there's less of it then it was centuries ago. You have places on the world where war is nonexistent (most of Europe, for example). There's more cure for plagues then it ever was, and it's more accessible then ever as well. A normal human being can achieve greatness in many ways.
I wouldn't believe the world is a lost cause. However, as an optimist (at least in this), I could be disregarded as a fool not seeing the humanity for what it really is, now, couldn't I.
Funny thing that my friends say that I am bitter.
(Is it just me, or did at least a part of this message sound like if written in "Tolkienesque"? :D )

AmericanAssassin
04-04-08, 15:47
"On the plus side, you killed the bench, which was looking shifty." -- Oz, BTVS

I watched quite a bit of Buffy last night, so I thought I'd change me signature to a Buffy reference. The one I chose was from the second episode of season four, when Buffy suddenly attacks a bench, while on patrol with Oz. :D

Alive_and_Funky
04-04-08, 18:38
My signature ("Fish are friends, not food") is just a line which is repeated throughout the movie Finding Nemo. :p

Angelus
04-04-08, 18:58
"On the plus side, you killed the bench, which was looking shifty." -- Oz, BTVS

I watched quite a bit of Buffy last night, so I thought I'd change me signature to a Buffy reference. The one I chose was from the second episode of season four, when Buffy suddenly attacks a bench, while on patrol with Oz. :D

She's like a black cancer! *Smashes bench*

Earthcane
04-04-08, 19:27
She's like a black cancer! *Smashes bench*
Buffy does completely randomn stuff a lot :p

My siggy?

Johnathan Crane in Batman Begins. Man, I love Cilian Murphy :D

Agent Dee
04-04-08, 20:02
"Sometimes to understand your present, you have to go back to your past."

it is a voice over line from the TR:Anniversary trailer :jmp:

Mytly
04-04-08, 20:32
As of the moment this was written, my signature read:
Look into my eyes, and know that I am Vengeance.

Mine is taken from the few last lines of a story that I'm writing now. It's set in the First age of Middlearth, in which a nameless unaging young woman travels through Beleriand, and finally reaches Angband during the War of the Wrath. She is brought before Morgoth, who tries to slay her for her courage to face him, yet he is defeated singlehandedly. Then she says to him:
I'm not a foe you could defeat, Morgoth.
For my name was Urwen Lalaith, from whom you've taken the years of life;
For I am the embodiment of dreams and hopes of Finduilas, which you have silenced;
For I am the soul of the unborn daughter that perished when Niënor Níniel fell to her death;
For I am the spirit of the blade that was broken when Túrin Turambar ended his life by it;
For I am the tears shed for the death of Morwen Edhelwen.
You cannot kill me, Morgoth, for you already killed me.
You cannot silence me, for I am already silenced.
You cannot shatter me, for I am already shattered.
You cannot brake me, for I am already broken.
You cannot take me, for I am already taken.
Look into my eyes, which you fear so much, Morgoth, and know that I am Vengeance.
I smite you now, so that I can lead the black blade in the hand of Túrin Turambar into the stone that is your heart.

I know the fate of Morgoth was covered in Silmarillion (and there was no word of such a thing happening), however, I was not aware of that when I begin writing this story(just after finishing the Childer of Húrin). As such, it will never reach readers, however, I found it way too unfair for the story to lay unfinished, so I'm trying to wrap this one up. Just an explanation :) (Hope none hardcore Tolkien fans will not stone me to death for this :D )
Why would Tolkien fans stone you? Your story sounds fantastic. :tmb: Granted, it's not the canon end of Morgoth, but it's good fanon nonetheless. :)

Since I'm in this thread, I might as well explain my signature. It's the late Sir Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law of prediction:
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
To quote the Wikipedia explanation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke%27s_three_laws), "Clarke's Third Law explains the source of our amazement as our limitation, rather than the impossibility of the technology." It's my little tribute to Sir Arthur, who was one of my favourite authors and who recently passed away.

star girl
04-04-08, 20:32
"The biggest deception is life, the biggest truth is depth." - Mohammad Yousuf.

The guy's a 34-year old Pakistani cricketer, who used to be a Christian but converted to Islam around 2 years back. There was some speculation by some other media that he was FORCED to do so - at that time, our captain was someone who had a defensive strategy yet stressed more on spiritual guidance, no doubt on that - but turns out that that was all wrong .. His Christian mom disowned him for "converting" and he scored 9 Test centuries that year ;)

And I'll be honest = if you meet him in real life, he'll tell you to become regular in prayers... :vlol:

Beanz
04-04-08, 21:07
It means people like sausage rolls... :confused:

Voni
04-04-08, 21:11
Mine's a Monty Python quote, from the 'Bruce, Bruce and Bruce' sketch.

_f_p0CgPeyA

Camera Obscura
04-04-08, 21:27
Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I'm using it while I read the Awakening by Kate Chopin.

SummerBreeze
04-04-08, 21:36
I't means exactly what it says:p I don't see why I should live my life the way other people want me to, so I only obey rules that I respect.

Christi
04-04-08, 22:18
Mine means that everyone loves Geckos. (and you all know that)

sdp93
04-04-08, 22:47
I wish I knew.

Actually, it's supposed to be something to do with Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, my favorite book, combined with my own "philosophies."

Cristina
04-04-08, 22:52
"Everything you´ve done has led you to this place" -one of Natla´s lines, somethimes i belive in the destiny maybe our future is now planed or traced somehow? :)

nicola1986
04-04-08, 22:55
Mine is from the film The Crow, my fave film and it's what I remind myself every time I feel down (and when it rains :D)

TRexbait
05-04-08, 00:02
One of my friend said it, triangles are lame, but the way it is said here makes it funny. :D

Squiffy
05-04-08, 01:55
Mine is from Half-Life.

TR 4 LIFE
05-04-08, 03:53
for me...one of the famous lines of life ;)

spikejones
05-04-08, 03:58
it means that once you learn better than to do something wrong, you can no longer use the excuse "I didn't know".

Akhenaton
06-04-08, 02:04
Try it!
Put on your darkest frown, walk down the street and make eye contact with passersby.
Do the same with your brightest grin.
We are all reflections of one another, for better or worse. :hug:

xoger
06-04-08, 11:51
mine is what could be written in the signature box before you right your own

Orionvalentine
06-04-08, 12:40
Wakka wakka wakka...Eh?

FFX :cln:

Punaxe
06-04-08, 14:57
Well...

demonslayer
06-04-08, 17:33
mine is simply a quote from a very good Slipknot song called 'Duality' :D

tomblover
06-04-08, 18:07
My current one is:

мσηкєу ρєα¢нєѕ

Basically it's what one of the frightened guards tell Kai in Heavenly Sword.

nick-xx
06-04-08, 18:09
;)...

TombRaiderLover
06-04-08, 20:09
Ist dein Schnitzel! Sont kriegst du ken Nachtisch!

Apparently it means, "Eat your Schnitzel! Or you'll get no dessert!"

Grenade
06-04-08, 20:14
The Light Of Hope. :)

It's in Japanese. Thanks to mizuno_suisei for telling me it. :) :tmb:

rickybazire
06-04-08, 20:16
Basically, I'm 6ft 5in...my head appears above the crowd...

Kamrusepas
06-04-08, 20:28
Wakka wakka wakka...Eh?

FFX :cln:

Or FFVIII.

Well, I just changed mine. I understand it's a bit radical of me to have a FOB -sig, but I heard the song on the radio the other day and realized it fit me perfectly. I just ended a relationship and well... (read my sig here).

Larapink
08-04-08, 14:46
Mine is about my favorite character in Tomb Raider is about Larson! :D

Edit: I LOVE him!

Atlantisfreak666
08-04-08, 14:51
My current signature is not interested.

It means I'm not interested in something and somebody at the moment, which are secret. :p I'm extremely bored with them all!

What about yours?

My Sig is lyrics from a song called Oh, Bondage up yours! By X-ray spex.

illuminati30
08-04-08, 14:54
Madonna, and new single, enough said :D

MrBear
08-04-08, 15:18
Ist dein Schnitzel! Sont kriegst du ken Nachtisch!

Apparently it means, "Eat your Schnitzel! Or you'll get no dessert!"

Ahh, Elliot in Scrubs? :p

By the way, isn't it Isst and Sonst and kein? ;)

Shrantellatessa
08-04-08, 15:19
Means nothing at all.

Reggie
08-04-08, 15:38
"Only Human" is my way of saying how we shouldn't think any less of those who make honest mistakes and we should all aim towards being better people. For me, being a good person is having courage to do something risky and whether or not you pull it off doesn't matter - so long as you try to make a difference as an individual. This ties in with my avatar and the courageous actions of the Tank Man. :D

MrBear
08-04-08, 15:58
This ties in with my avatar and the courageous actions of the Tank Man. :D

All hail Tank Man! :) and I'm not being sarcastically condescending...

I like your thoughts behind your signature too ;) what's also great is the many ways to interpret it.. (personally I've always seen it as a 'Man is not God' thing :p)

Muhammad
08-04-08, 17:22
Add 3 O's somewhere

Fish.
08-04-08, 17:23
Mine is just a quote from Seinfeld... :p

TombRaiderLover
08-04-08, 17:57
Ahh, Elliot in Scrubs? :p

By the way, isn't it Isst and Sonst and kein? ;)
Yes. :p

Err, maybe. My knowledge of the German language is non-existent. :p

Chiki Mina
08-04-08, 18:08
Mine is just a quote from Seinfeld... :p

lol! Good ol' Kramer :p

touchthesky
09-04-08, 11:29
Just changed it, and it's yet another lyric.

This time;

I fancy you
But I've been destitute
And all I know dissolved
I could never reundo you
I will always say tis so
I will always speak the truth
Descend into a noose
Could never reundo you
I want to bury you

Vultures circle around
Feathers float, wings flap, beaks pound
And though my hearts exposed
I could never reundo you
I will always bled the truth
I will always speak
And know I was sent to cut you lose
I will never reundo you

It's warm and humid on Swanson Street
And the air is filled with electricity
And the sky is deeper than a dream
Dismantle Me
Dismantle Me
Dismantle Me

jjbennett
01-10-09, 15:11
I was going to create a thread about this but thought it was best to just carry on with the old one after a search.

Mine is from Uncharted 2 - its not very often a line from a game makes me laugh :D

Chocola teapot
01-10-09, 15:15
The Character In my avatar (whom I Created) Is Afraid of Violins.

violentblossom
01-10-09, 15:17
It's a line from Pink's Sober. I thought that it was profound and a little dark.

Paddy
01-10-09, 15:18
Year old thread :p

Marianna12
01-10-09, 15:18
It's a line from Britney's "3":D

Lee croft
01-10-09, 15:20
It's a line from Britney's "3":D

This :) im in love with the song ^^

Your_Envy*
01-10-09, 15:21
It's from Breaking Benjamin song called Evil Angel and I am pretty sure you know the meaning. :)

larasbestm8
01-10-09, 15:26
Clean simple clever humour. :P

Carbonek_0051
01-10-09, 15:29
It's from the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, it's from a letter Kairi wrote to Sora.:D The full note:

"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."

Mcaj2SKiVJg

ajrich17901
01-10-09, 15:30
It means just be yourself, Im sick of seein people blindly trying to be like a celeb or something like that. Be yourself its better to be unique.

Paddy
01-10-09, 15:30
It means just be yourself, Im sick of seein people blindly trying to be like a celeb or something like that. Be yourself its better to be unique.

Celebrities should never be role models lol.

ajrich17901
01-10-09, 15:33

No, no they shouldn't lmao.:tmb:

Megalith
01-10-09, 15:33
I think it's pretty obvious.:p

TR love
01-10-09, 15:37
Mines a quote from Katie in Horton hears a who. I freakin love that movie!

Encore
01-10-09, 15:42
I chose this one because it's a nice thought but mostly because it ironically applies to Bruce himself. Most people think that dying so young created the myth, but personally I think the myth was created because he was an extraordinary person.

Depends on the celebrity my friend. :ohn:

I think it's pretty obvious.:p
Good one :D

Paddy
01-10-09, 15:44
I chose this one because it's a nice thought but mostly because it ironically applies to Bruce himself. Most people think that dying so young created the myth, but personally I think the myth was created because he was an extraordinary person.

Good one :D

Maybe but I still dunno if they should be a role model, Id rather call a family member one tbh, someone I actually know, who Ive always known the most.

Encore
01-10-09, 15:54
Maybe but I still dunno if they should be a role model, Id rather call a family member one tbh, someone I actually know, who Ive always known the most.

The reason why many people pick a celebrity as a role model is because they aren't tangible; the part of that person that reaches us is an idealized version. It's not the actual human being that we admire but more what's "outstanding" about him/her. This can drive people to try and be outstanding too.

A family member can very well be your role model as well and many times it is, but in a totally diferent way: because they directly influence your life. And sometimes also can inspire you. But I find that in many situations I known, people had to "be free" of the path put before them by their families and try to carve their own way. Your family and general circle, can be a pretty restraining element.

It all depends on the person's life, therefore blindly saying "celebrities shouldn't be role models" is too generic.

Navid
01-10-09, 15:59
Mines a quote from Katie in Horton hears a who. I freakin love that movie!

I LOLed so much when she says at first "HIIII"! :vlol:
She is so Adorable!:jmp:
and its also funny when she opens her mouth and that leaf bug....:vlol:

Dina_Croft
01-10-09, 16:03
Um mine is actually from the 30STM Pledge

To the best band of rock,
I pledge my love that will never stop until i die.
They make me laugh,they make me happy,
they are heroes,and there's a 30 million and one reasons why.
I love how they are awsomely dedicated,
it's 100% true they rule mars.
It makes my heart melt when Jared sings,
also when Tomo strum on his guitar strings, when Shannon plays the beat of his drum.
I just want to say Jared,Shannon,and Tomo,
I really love you guys and hope it shows.
So I pledge this to 30 STM, I will be a true fan for eternity.

EDIT:I changed it now...It's from some fan-made story on buzznet...

touchthesky
01-10-09, 16:04
I stole it from www.comparethemeerkat.com

:o

robm_2007
01-10-09, 16:05
mine is from The Simpsons, its an episode where Mr. Burns makes Smithers take a vacation, leaving Homer to be his temporary assistant. homer does everything wrong, from burning cereal, putting too much starch on mr. burns' night cap. and when Mr. Burns' desk lamp's lightbulb goes out, he puts a lightbulb that is too bright for the fragile Mr. Burns, so when Homer turns on the light for him, Mr. Burns is blinded and says:

"Aaaahh! 60 watts?! What do you think this, a tanning salon?!"- Mr. Burns

Mokono
01-10-09, 16:25
I don't have one :(.

I don't need one.

woody543
01-10-09, 16:41
Buffy Quote :D

Dina_Croft
01-10-09, 17:12

I Agree!:ohn::ohn::ohn:

TRhalloween
01-10-09, 17:17
I was going to create a thread about this but thought it was best to just carry on with the old one after a search.

Mine is from Uncharted 2 - its not very often a line from a game makes me laugh :D

:eek: What? But it's from April last year. Just start a new one.

LightningRider
01-10-09, 17:20
Spong to Marth (Moko) after a mishap with Moko's spelling of Spong's fave. :D

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 17:28
Well, It made me laugh. v

Kelly Craftman
01-10-09, 17:38
My aunt said it to me so i put it there :D

xx_Hunt_xx
01-10-09, 18:04
From a U2 song :)

Legend of Lara
01-10-09, 18:15
My current signature is a slightly shortened quote from "Hayate the Combat Butler". The real quote is "Self-confession... is to admit your secrets to someone. Self-destruction... is the situation this guy's in."

nickless
01-10-09, 18:42
part of the lyrics from Lostphophets' song 'Broken hearts torn up letters and a story of a lonely girl' (think that's right :confused:)
not that i have encountered some huge love issues,but i believe it's quite true :)

CroftGameGirl
01-10-09, 20:48
Well, my current one is 'Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner, fudge is made XD'
It's a quote from Family Guy which I personally found hilarious :vlol:
But I might change it :)

EDIT: I just changed it. It's just something that my tutor said casually, but it really gave me a lot to think about :D :)

violentblossom
01-10-09, 20:51
part of the lyrics from Lostphophets' song 'Broken hearts torn up letters and a story of a lonely girl' (think that's right :confused:)
not that i have encountered some huge love issues,but i believe it's quite true :)

An old friend of mine did some voice work on one of their early albums.

*richietrent*
01-10-09, 20:59
VVV Mines from Britneys new song " 3 "

Minty Mouth
01-10-09, 21:01
I Love that Lyric :)

nickless
01-10-09, 21:27
An old friend of mine did some voice work on one of their early albums.
never was that much of a fan.i just used to listen to their latest album alot before :)
I Love that Lyric :)
rather optimistic if you think bout it.never give up no matter what :) thats why it's one of my fave :ton:

jackles
01-10-09, 21:37
*considers changing sig to

'Do not resuscitate old threads!'* :p

mine...something someone said to me........;)

shadow_fire
01-10-09, 21:41
Mine is from the Tomb Raider movie, obviously lol.
This is just one quote that stuck with me for some reason, and I dont know why but sometmes I just feel like answering, "why yes Lara, I do" lol and cant help but think of the times when Ive made Lara do exactly that Looking for the ledge that isnt there

peeves
01-10-09, 21:45
My signature are the characters from slacker cats

Hairhelmet12
01-10-09, 21:58
I feel in love with an someone.
and her name is star. witch is why i put a star.

oocladableeblah
01-10-09, 22:04
It means try to have some fun in life cause if you don't, you will go crazy and kill yourself. At least that is how I interpret it.

tombraiderluka
01-10-09, 22:07
A song by The Last Shadow Puppets :hug:

God Horus
01-10-09, 22:07
The status on all my LE projects :)

Phlip
01-10-09, 22:08
The countdown to Uncharted 2's release in the UK. :jmp:

TRfan23
01-10-09, 22:11
Mine means literally kiss me, but you failed because you can't ;)

patriots88888
03-10-09, 00:52
Pretty self explanatory! I guess in a nutshell it means we're all doomed! :p

EmeraldFields
03-10-09, 01:09
YHhtT5ey7tk

Lara's Brother
03-10-09, 02:08
Mine means that Lara is the iconic video game character of all time.;)

maniakatosheto
03-10-09, 02:49
Mine means.... that alister is dead and lara killed him ... yay X3 :yah:

TR love
03-10-09, 02:55
^

http://i34.************/2jbk778.jpg

TRenTIs
03-10-09, 03:28
Mine is a lyric from a Pussycat Dolls song, believe it or not.

I really believe it.

ECB
03-10-09, 03:49
SLYVx-qlv1c

Your_Envy*
03-10-09, 08:52
ECB great signature! :D

Mine is from Breaking Benjamin's song called Lights out. :)

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head
And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin
And now your life
Is broken ...

badboy70
03-10-09, 08:56
It kinda means "People go wild at this", it's from a song
Coki - Goblin
It's in the intro

q9_jXaGX708

voltz
03-10-09, 09:00
Interesting topic here.

Mine was actually from Army of Darkness where Ash gave his reply to the same girl who dissed him earlier. Easily one of the best lines he ever said.

LegenDarY
03-10-09, 11:10
It means what is says.. it's from Britney's '3' and I completely agree with it.. who doesn't live in sin anymore nowadays?

TRhalloween
03-10-09, 11:17
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4000021&postcount=75

Lara's home
03-10-09, 11:19
Lara got balls of steel. :cool:

msalpha2omega
03-10-09, 11:40
Lara's quote in St. Francis Folly in TRA Greece and my opinion on it.... Although it's true for all the races....! xD

Jo269976
03-10-09, 12:55
Heather Mason knows her bread.

sandygrimm
03-10-09, 13:18
It means, all salesman are welcome to enter the yard, so they shall be eaten by the vicious dog living there, and so keeping itself stuffed, and sparing the owner of dog food expenses.

LaraRules81
03-10-09, 14:31
Skip to about 3:45

VrrCq7encjA&

Quote from Charmed. :D

Estacado
03-10-09, 14:35
Mines from my favourite Evanescence song "Your Star", it's the part that gives me chills.

miss.haggard
03-10-09, 14:43
Just another pointless thread... oh well...

Quote from the always great Grand Admiral Thrawn! (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thrawn) I thought it fit in nicely with the aruging and bickering and pure hatred of others opinions on here. Also its from the greatest Expanded Universe Villian in the Star Wars universe!

Tonyrobinson
03-10-09, 14:47
Mine is a cut song from REPO...

RockSteady101
03-10-09, 14:57
Lyrics from the beautiful "Wait It Out" by Imogen Heap. :)

JRod2208
03-10-09, 21:48
@ miss.haggard: I loved Grand Admiral Thrawn! I just wish all the other EU villans were as well thought out as he was... Spoiler: Jacen was the worst Star Wars villan IMO in the history of Star Wars. :mad:

On topic, lol, my sig is a personal quote. I hear people say stupid things every once in a while and I completely call them out on it. :D But, in this case, this quote was mine. It is the second most stupid thing I had ever heard, and I said it! :vlol: I was commenting on shirts to my mom and I said "Look, there exactly the same but different!" She teased me for days...

GameGlitcher77
03-10-09, 21:59
For those who are interested I already made a thread about this already::p:D:ton: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=157250

ECB
03-10-09, 22:03
ECB great signature! :D

Mine is from Breaking Benjamin's song called Lights out. :)

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head
And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin
And now your life
Is broken ...

Thank you! :D

Yours is awesome as well. Especially with the sexy Snow White!

violentblossom
03-10-09, 23:16
It's a quote I came up with myself. :cool:

Nerd For Life
03-10-09, 23:20
It's a quote I came up with myself. :cool:

And it's amazing. :tmb:

violentblossom
03-10-09, 23:20

You inspired it by talking to me. :D

Tomb-Dude
03-10-09, 23:22
Means whats it says...

If you have patience the good things will come to those who wait :D

Nerd For Life
03-10-09, 23:26
You inspired it by talking to me. :D

You're one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks for being so understanding. ILY! :gki:

violentblossom
03-10-09, 23:29
You're one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks for being so understanding. ILY! :gki:

Likewise, absolutely.

http://i38.************/33e04yv.jpg

LaraLuvrrr
03-10-09, 23:53
I think I already posted this but mine is a quote from a book and up and coming movie called "Veronika Decides to Die." It's basically about how we all need to get the courage to go after our dreams because this life is so short and precious...

The girl Veronika in the book tries to kill herself because she gave up on all her dreams and felt life wasn't worth living. When she was confronted with her own mortality she learned how to live.

Nerd For Life
03-10-09, 23:56
Likewise, absolutely.

http://i38.************/33e04yv.jpg

<3

I think I already posted this but mine is a quote from a book and up and coming movie called "Veronika Decides to Die." It's basically about how we all need to get the courage to go after our dreams because this life is so short and precious...

The girl Veronika in the book tries to kill herself because she gave up on all her dreams and felt life wasn't worth living. When she was confronted with her own mortality she learned how to live.

I love the concept of Veronika Decides To Die. Nice choice.

Your_Envy*
04-10-09, 08:26

I agree! :tmb: It's a great quote.. And no wonder cause Rae is a great person. :hug:

Tjw croft
04-10-09, 08:33
Mine's just that I've recently returned to the world of TRLE and TR, and that nothing's gonna get in the way of what I want in life.

Hermina94
04-10-09, 10:30
Mines from The Last Revelation. :D

the ancient
04-10-09, 13:07
mine is pretty clear
I love TR for wii

Rai
04-10-09, 13:44
My current one is a sort of metaphor for what I think Tomb Raider should be.

violentblossom
04-10-09, 13:46
i agree! :tmb: It's a great quote.. And no wonder cause rae is a great person. :hug:

<3333

Kelly Craftman
04-10-09, 13:52
Its from a song im obessed with!
Everywhere I Go :yah:

Ikas90
04-10-09, 13:54
I've liek, nevar changed my signature. :vlol:

I just can't be bothered with it, so I keep an inspirational message that was once important to me. :D

tomblover
04-10-09, 13:55
Heehee, I quoted Rubi from WET. :D