PDA

View Full Version : I'm very sick. :(

Tomb-Raider
03-04-08, 13:31
I don't kow how it happened, but I got a fever. I have a really bad headache, my throat hurts, I just puked once already. It was horrible. :( I was in a lot of pain. Does anyone have some advice for me? Remember, I cannot leave the house now and I cannot get my hands on any medication, ATM. Oh no, I feel it coming again. :hea:

Devilian
03-04-08, 13:36
Hmm...that's bad. :( I had horrible fever in january, i ate lots of pills, and nothing helped. But than i took hot bath and it was OK. Try it, it helped me.

Tomb-Raider
03-04-08, 13:37
Hmm...that's bad. :( I had horrible fever in january, i ate lots of pills, and nothing helped. But than i took hot bath and it was OK. Try it, it helped me.

Yeah, hot baths do work but I feel to bad and dizzy to do anything right now. :(

Andariel
03-04-08, 13:39
Trying running cold or warm water on your hands. That can help with nausea. Also applying a cold or warm washcloth on your forehead could help. I hope you feel better soon! :(

Larapink
03-04-08, 13:41
Take a nap.

Bullethail
03-04-08, 13:46
:( Get well soon...

Can't say I've got much to help, but I agree with Larapink. Napping should help you feel a little better... and it might help you get over it a bit faster.

Devilian
03-04-08, 13:49
:( Get well soon...

Can't say I've got much to help, but I agree with Larapink. Napping should help you feel a little better... and it might help you get over it a bit faster.

Oh when I had fever I lied whole day and i thought my back will explode! i had ugly red stripes on my back for 3 days than! :D

rowanlim
03-04-08, 14:32
Drink lots of water. Take a warm bath or shower. Rest your eyes & lie down, listen to soothing music. That's what I'd do. Get well soon :tmb: :hug:

Nenya awakens
03-04-08, 14:37
aww thats ****, Just rest and dont make an sudden movements if you feel your gonna barf :hug:

Capt. Murphy
03-04-08, 14:46
I'll agree (a bit) with rowanlim. Except, make that:

Drink lots of water (for your throat).
SOAK in a HOT bath (to raise your body's core temperature).
When you're done soaking - dress in heavy clothes and go to bed.

Yes. You'll sweat, and probably a lot. But the water and heat will help flush out the sickness.

At least, these are the things I always do whenever I start to feel a 'bug' coming on. Also, I eat something very spicy. But most people can't handle that sort of thing. And if you've got a sensitive stomach - I wouldn't recommend it.

Devilian
03-04-08, 14:50
...imagine what would Lara do...? :D
But Lara is never sick! Every microbe is afraid of her! Grrr! :jmp:

Laurencarter
03-04-08, 20:06
I hope you get well soon.

Drink a warm glass of milk and go take a nap.

Lara.Jolie7
03-04-08, 20:11
hope u get well soon

Greenkey2
03-04-08, 20:17
Turn off the computer, go to bed, ring the doctor in the morning.

In the meantime keep drinking and do whatever it takes to get comfortable - warm blankets, cold flannels, darkened rooms and quiet are all recommended.

Hope you start feeling more human soon :hug:

jackles
03-04-08, 20:44
Lots of fluids...and sip drinks don't gulp them. Sucking ice cubes can help if you feel sick.

Seb_01225
03-04-08, 20:49
visit me the virtual nurse ;)

Neteru
03-04-08, 21:16
Are we to have such a thread everytime any members gets a cold?

Open Chat (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=108819).