PDA

View Full Version : Janet Jackson

illuminati30
08-04-08, 13:26
Anyone like her? Bought the album Discipline, and it is the first Janet album I have ever bought. I was very unsure about it at first but it has really grown on me. She is quite naughty these days :mis: Love it! And the first single feedback! It is totally *****in! Brilliant video also! Anyone else a fan?

XhbLbBpn7II

Lenochka
08-04-08, 13:39
Janet is great! :tmb:
Really liked her album Damita Jo and her new single (Feedback, isnt that the title?) is really great :)

MiCkiZ88
08-04-08, 14:21
Didn't like feedback at first, but now I'm really loving it. :D Not a fan of hers really, but she has some great songs.

illuminati30
08-04-08, 14:25
Didn't like feedback at first, but now I'm really loving it. :D Not a fan of hers really, but she has some great songs.

Yeah, i felt that way about the whole album. Feedback is sexy!

"Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier, When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher"

:mis:

Larapink
08-04-08, 14:26
I love Janet she is Amazing!

Feedback was great.

But her new song is called Rock with you:
It's better than feedback! :D

XJ6ajRLZurw

illuminati30
08-04-08, 14:36
^^ Great, thanks for that! What an amazing dancer she is!

Larapink
08-04-08, 14:37
^^ Great, thanks for that! What an amazing dancer she is!
No problem, she is it runs in her family.

illuminati30
08-04-08, 14:40
No problem, she is it runs in her family.

Yeah, I wonder if Michael will ever be able to dance like he used to. It is such a shame, he should still be doing it, singing and dancing, like Madonna. Janet seems very grounded considering she has had such an unusual life. She is really great in interviews.

Larapink
08-04-08, 14:44
Yeah, I wonder if Michael will ever be able to dance like he used to. It is such a shame, he should still be doing it, singing and dancing, like Madonna. Janet seems very grounded considering she has had such an unusual life. She is really great in interviews.
I know what you mean, he should. Aparently Michael is planning a new album, after his Thriller 25 album. :D

UNDERTAKER
08-04-08, 14:44
Patience illuminati. The King will return.

illuminati30
08-04-08, 14:46
Patience illuminati. The King will return.

:D

And the hobbits will rest.

Larapink
08-04-08, 14:48
Indeed he will.

Janet new album it is worth buying she has made some really great songs on her new album.