PDA

View Full Version : Mariah Carey E=MC2 outstanding!!!

hey_jude
09-04-08, 00:06
Listening to the new album on youtube, I can't wait for it to hit the shelves. I have fallen in love with I Stay In Love, a sweet yet powerful ballad. It's so beautifully sad and intimate at the same time, a classic.

What do you think about this song?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPuRKcmraRI

laralives
09-04-08, 00:37
Side Effects (feat. Young Jeezy) is my favorite! Then, I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time, Love Story,Migrate (Ft.T-pain)...GRR...so hard to make an order!!! xD

wRimR82ZWvI

I love all except Cruise Control and I Wish You Well. Sadly her whistles aren't as good as before. :(

findme
09-04-08, 00:43
Sadly her whistles aren't as good as before. :(

She doesn't even do them anymore. Thie Mariah music we have now sounds NOTHING like the Mariah before, she got sucked into the wonders of Hip Hop beats and the R&B genre. I'm not saying they're terrible songs, they're good, she was just tons better before. She was promoting the album through out the UK last week and she was lip syncing all her performances with a pre recorded live version of Touch my Body. I mean who would have expected lip syncing from Mariah Carey? Sad really.

Sweets
09-04-08, 00:45
I liked Mariah before too, she was alot better and not so "overly sexy" like she is now.

viper456
09-04-08, 00:47
The picture during Cruise Control in that youtube video :| !! Photoshop much!? haha Baby got crazy back.

I much prefer her old stuff, Im not a fan of this RnB stuff :(

findme
09-04-08, 00:48
haha but she does look REALLY good for being 38 though, her skin looks really good.

ajrich17901
09-04-08, 00:53
I hated this album her past work was alot better

Sir Croft
09-04-08, 01:08
Awesome album name, quite creative (hence MC goes for Mariah Carey...).
I find the video for Touch My Body kinda funny! :p

laralives
09-04-08, 01:22
She doesn't even do them anymore. This Mariah music we have now sounds NOTHING like the Mariah before, she got sucked into the wonders of Hip Hop beats and the R&B genre...She was promoting the album through out the UK last week and she was lip syncing...I mean who would have expected lip syncing from Mariah Carey? Sad really.

Alot of artists lip sync overseas, and i guess she's saving her voice for the next album (She said she had 22 tracks to choose from for this album), and yes she does do a few whistles only in like 4 songs one of which she sounds like she's (dying as much as I love her I had to say it.)

I liked Mariah before too, she was alot better and not so "overly sexy" like she is now.

It's what sells, sadly her talent is going to waste.

...I much prefer her old stuff...

I do too, I miss her old stuff, Leona Lewis is actually singing songs that flaunt her voice, Mariah should do the same.

haha but she does look REALLY good for being 38 though, her skin looks really good.

Plastic surgery + make-up + photoshop = good "looking" skin. lol

Awesome album name, quite creative (hence MC goes for Mariah Carey...).
I find the video for Touch My Body kinda funny! :p

Album title stands for Emancipation = Mariah Carey Squared lol. And her "Touch My Body" according to her is supposed to be funny and she's making fun of the three brain cells she has in her head. :vlol:

hey_jude
09-04-08, 02:07
Just listen to I Stay In Love and Bye Bye, two rare pearls. Love them so much, I would like to listen to these marvelous songs while hugging my boy: paradise!!! :o