PDA

View Full Version : Some hilarious moments in your life....

Lafa Cvoft
10-04-08, 18:24
I had yesterday.....Here is the story:
I made my own site and posted in my profile my web site - my page on deviantart.....means Naledchik, but when i clicked there, there was nothing...:( wrong page :) then came Kamnelomo and when he saw, how did i write it....he was ROFL and LMAO :D:
NakeDchik :vlol:
That was so amaizing for me :D I was so lauginhg when i understood, what does it mean :D! One letter and another told :D!

Post yours the most hilarious moment from your life :)

Nannonxyay
10-04-08, 18:25
In english today I had to read the part of Lady Macbeth from a text book and one of the lines made the class burst out laughing.
"I have given suck." :vlol: I couldn't believe that I'd said that, so I just started laughing. It was hilarious. :D

xXhayleyroxXx
10-04-08, 18:26
hahah tht is actually really funny :P

iv had too many hilarious moments hahha

tbh in cnt even remember the last one :P

Angel_14
10-04-08, 18:32
One of my hilarious moments was when I realised that our English books were written by drunk people...
*long text*
1. Where is Caren?
2. Why is she in hospital?
:rolleyes:

Laurencarter
10-04-08, 18:42
I'm always singing no matter what I'm doing and this time when I started singing I somehow forgot what the note was and sang very false. It was Evanescence's My Immortal and I have heard it millions of times. I still wonder how it came that I forgot what the note was.

xXhayleyroxXx
10-04-08, 18:53
wow i love tht song and singing :P

Encore
10-04-08, 19:00
I once walked straight against a glass door. It was SO clean I honestly thought it was open. And then BAM. :o
It's that kind of stuff you see in comedies (it actually happens twice in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :D), but yep, it happened to me!!

xXhayleyroxXx
10-04-08, 19:25
lol i bet tht hurt!!!

xxxx

Angelus
10-04-08, 19:30
In english today I had to read the part of Lady Macbeth from a text book and one of the lines made the class burst out laughing.
"I have given suck." :vlol: I couldn't believe that I'd said that, so I just started laughing. It was hilarious. :D

LMFAO! :vlol:

Oh my God! :vlol:

That made my class laugh when we did Macbeth, too. :D