PDA

View Full Version : Help!

ninja
11-04-08, 14:39
I dont know how to put the triggers although I read the manual!:mad:

SSJ6Wolf
11-04-08, 14:49
Click the object you want to trigger, then select the square or squares where you want the trigger to be placed. Then hit the pink button under the 2D grid and the trigger is placed.

ninja
11-04-08, 14:52
Click the object you want to trigger, then select the square or squares where you want the trigger to be placed. Then hit the pink button under the 2D grid and the trigger is placed.

There is no pink button only purple:( + I dont know how to set the trigger to work, like the time for it and when to trigger it!

ReeceMix
11-04-08, 17:13
Follow the Tutorial step by step, why cant we have a sticky thread for newbies?

And please give your threads a proper title , as in 'Help for placing triggers'

Titak
11-04-08, 19:16
Welcome to this forum, ninja! :wve:

There is no pink button only purple:( + I dont know how to set the trigger to work, like the time for it and when to trigger it!That purple button is actually generally referred to as the 'pink trigger button'. Because it actually IS pink. :D

aktrekker
12-04-08, 07:03
actually it is magenta :D

There is usually no timing for triggers, they work when something steps on them.
To give better help we need better information. What are you trying to trigger and what are the conditions you want to trigger it?

ninja
13-04-08, 11:41
actually it is magenta :D

There is usually no timing for triggers, they work when something steps on them.
To give better help we need better information. What are you trying to trigger and what are the conditions you want to trigger it?

I dont know how to set rolling spike balls, I've tried like a billion times to make it work! And still no luck!:(:confused:

ReeceMix
13-04-08, 11:48
Its in the tutorial , you raise the balls up above the slope

you click on the rolling ball, click on the floor where you want the trigger to be and click the trigger button

this highlights the space where the trigger has been placed, when lara walks over the trigger it will drop the ball , if theres a slope it will roll down

ninja
13-04-08, 11:51
Its in the tutorial , you raise the balls up above the slope

you click on the rolling ball, click on the floor where you want the trigger to be and click the trigger button

this highlights the space where the trigger has been placed, when lara walks over the trigger it will drop the ball , if theres a slope it will roll down
Thanks! if theres a slope it will roll down! i am so stupid Thanks Recemix
:hea: