PDA

View Full Version : What Animal Do You Fear/Hate?

The Scion
11-04-08, 15:41
What Animal do you fear or hate?
I HATE Sharks :D and of course, there is a little fear :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-04-08, 15:48
I fear dogs, but I love them. :D Sounds weird, huh?

I almost got attacked by a big dog once, ever since I'm scared of them. Not the friendly ones, but if there's a questionable behaved dog, I'll be scared of it.

Gregori
11-04-08, 15:52
Humans

MiCkiZ88
11-04-08, 15:55
Don't know if I really hate any animal, but I fear bears. Mainly because we have them in our woods and so many joggers have been attacked by them. We do have wolves & foxes here as well (there's been sightings near the town), but I think they are beautiful.

Devilian
11-04-08, 15:55
SPIDERS!!!! :cen:

SamReeves
11-04-08, 15:56
Scorpions and rattlesnakes.

rowanlim
11-04-08, 15:57
Humans

Hahaha that's a nice one :tmb: How utterly true ;)

I've no idea what I'm scared of, really, when I look at animal, I sometimes think about dissecting them :rolleyes:

Vertigo
11-04-08, 16:01
Man (deadly serious)

SummerBreeze
11-04-08, 16:03
Honestly, I have to say people!

dream raider
11-04-08, 16:04
Humans

That's the truth.

No animal is as deadly and unlikable as the Human. Nothing.

Quasimodo
11-04-08, 16:06
Roaches.

viper456
11-04-08, 16:08
Giant killer squids. I'm not sure if I have made them up or not but as far as I'm concerned theres giant squids with giant fangs at the bottom of the sea... I actually have nightmares about them :| lol

Nannonxyay
11-04-08, 16:32
Big dogs. They scare the crap outta me. I've been chased by about 3 dogs in my life time and I've never liked them since. Some dogs are alright, but I much prefer cats.

da tomb raider!
11-04-08, 17:10
I'm going to have to say Humans.

jarekhanzelka
11-04-08, 17:16
Cats. Yes, it may sound stupid, but ever since one cat attacked me, when I was 5 years old, they scare me. It's funny to see some cute cats doing crazy things, but when one cat jumps at your face and it scratches you JUST under your eyes (like 5 mm below them), it leaves something inside you.

Mad Tony
11-04-08, 17:21
That's the truth.

No animal is as deadly and unlikable as the Human. Nothing.I agree. We all suck. I wish someone would come along and kill us all...

Sarcasm.

Personally, I'm afraid of scorpions. I also have a dislike towards cats, I don't fear them, I just despise them.

Kamnelomo
11-04-08, 17:23
That's the truth.

No animal is as deadly and unlikable as the Human. Nothing.

Dit-to.

Greenkey2
11-04-08, 17:27
Homo sapians. As individuals, we can be pretty decent. As a species, we're a plague.

I guess we've just got to try and stop shooting ourselves (and the rest of the planet) in the foot. The sooner, the better.

Other animals don't bother me (I might make exception to waking up next to a slake-moth though ;)).

george_croft
11-04-08, 17:30
I hate birds. :o

Soma Holiday
11-04-08, 17:32
I hate birds. :o

OMG! They are so awful! It's that terrible flapping noise they make! Just as they are flying at your head! *shudders*

birds are creepier than spiders/snakes/scorpians any day! Those beady little eyes...ugh.

Bumio
11-04-08, 17:34
OMG! They are so awful! It's that terrible flapping noise they make! Just as they are flying at your head! *shudders*

birds are creepier than spiders/snakes/scorpians any day! Those beady little eyes...ugh.
lol,
birds are awesome, im a bird lover myself :yah:

but am so afraid of spiders :o

xXhayleyroxXx
11-04-08, 17:35
i dnt hate any animal but iv got a phobia of moths :S i know its pretty weird :P
im scared of poodles as well :(

animals other people find scary i have as pets like rats, mice, lizards...
lol so im weird :P

i find squids and octopus things quite scary as well :P

xxx

Angel666
11-04-08, 17:37
I hate birds too. They're disgusting and unnatural. And any type of insect/arachnid. If it has more than four legs, keep it away from me.

Angelus
11-04-08, 17:40
Snakes.

*Shudders*

RAID
11-04-08, 17:40
Fear/hate = Sharks
Fear/Hate = Cockroaches
Fear/Love = Snakes

da tomb raider!
11-04-08, 17:43
I didn't know it was possible to fear/hate birds. They're so cute. :p

Mad Tony
11-04-08, 17:46
I didn't know it was possible to fear/hate birds. They're so cute. :pThey can be so annoying sometimes though. My room is an attic conversion, so a lot of the time I can hear the birds scratching and moving around on the roof and it gets very annoying. :p

Rivendell
11-04-08, 17:49
Other than the usual 'Spiders' answer, I'd have to say the Crocodile. Terrifying dinosaur of a creature.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3278/01crocpp9.jpg

Mr.Burns
11-04-08, 17:51
Pigeons.

Angelus
11-04-08, 17:51
Other than the usual 'Spiders' answer, I'd have to say the Crocodile. Terrifying dinosaur of a creature.

Ugh. *Shudder*

I've never been scared of crocodiles, but that picture made me shudder. Terrible picture.

I feel sorry for sheep now, because I had to dissect a sheep eye in Science earlier (horrible, horrible experience), and I feel guilty. Ha! :(

Paul H
11-04-08, 17:53
I don’t hate any animal but there are lots I would fear if confronted by them.

The only dogs I fear are dobermans. There is something about that breed that I find very scary. The way they walk, the way they look at you and the way they always look so alert, with their heads moving around constantly. Whenever I see more than one of them together, I think of that scene near the end of The Boys From Brazil where they tore Gregory Peck to pieces.

Those dobermans in TR2 are pretty realistic in both their looks and the sound they make. *Reaches for the Uzis*

george_croft
11-04-08, 17:55

Urgh, I seriously panic everytime I hear that flapping noise. I think most of the fear I have of them is based on the fact that they flap their wings so fast, and that they're awesome at target practice.

I'd die if I ever were in the situation of being stuck in a room with a bunch of birds. Just the thought of it makes that tub filled with spiders in Fear Factor looks kinda cosy. :whi:

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-04-08, 17:56

ROFL!!! I love birds, I have a Parakeet. <3

McGloomy
11-04-08, 17:59
I hate German Shepherds.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1e/Schaeferhundruede.jpg/250px-Schaeferhundruede.jpg
When I was 9 years old I was bitten into the head by one. My face is still scarred (although it looks pretty cool, honestly). :o

Inkheart
11-04-08, 18:26
I hate German Shepherds.
When I was 9 years old I was bitten into the head by one. My face is still scarred (although it looks pretty cool, honestly). :o

God, that's scary. I hate dogs in general. Really REALLY loathe them, and have an irrational fear. Which is odd because I've never been bitten, mainly because I'm always at least ten feet away from them. It's just the way they look at me. I heard once that dogs can sense fear by looking at body language etc. That would definitely explain the way they look at me.

Margot*Croft
11-04-08, 18:53
When I wasn't but 3 or 4 years old, a chiuhuahua bit my bottom :o It sounds ridicolous, and maybe it is, but I was such a little girl at the time that I'm still a bit afraid of small dogs and of their sharp little teeth ;)
I'm also afraid of bugs, especially of the poisonous ones, because of allergies ;)

sjam_raider
11-04-08, 18:55
I am terrified of spiders, even tiny little ones. For some reason worms also freak me out.

Rivendell
11-04-08, 18:55
I hate German Shepherds.

Aw, I've got one, and he's honestly the softest thing in the world! :D

http://i25.************/15f0ql4.jpg

:hug:

Margot*Croft
11-04-08, 18:57
OMG Rivendell, what a wonderful dog you have!! It looks so healthy, too, and has a beautiful fur! congratulations!!
It might sound strange, but I'm not afraid of big dogs; on the contrary, I think they're so sweet! Only chiuhuahuas are not welcome with me :p

Jensie17
11-04-08, 18:57
Bugs :S

Vertigo
11-04-08, 18:59
Bugs :S

Bugs in AoD were annoying:cen: Oh, THESE bugs! I love them! And I love spiders!:hug:

touchthesky
11-04-08, 19:01
Edit; I figure these make more sense;

http://www.guernicamag.com/incl/img/upl/2006/07/hasdai-locust4.jpg

I bought some for my spider a while back and there was 3 in the tub. A few days later there was 8!

I couldn't handle them, they're too big and scary...so I got shot of them pronto.

Nenya awakens
11-04-08, 19:02
WOLVES and spiders.

and those little gremlins that live in my wardrobe... they are EVIL!! :cen:

Vertigo
11-04-08, 19:04
and those little gremlins that live in my wardrobe... they are EVIL!! :cen:

Socks?:yik: Creepy...

Laurencarter
11-04-08, 19:05
Snakes- Stepped on one when I was 10.

Catlantean
11-04-08, 20:13
I like all animals, but if it's wild or bigger than an average dog, I'm staying away.

Kerrigan
11-04-08, 20:51
Bugs.I hate them with a passion, they literally make me sick.I can't even describe the feeling of repulsion I get around them.
I'm also afraid of snakes and dogs: I can have pretty embarrassing reactions: I scream and grab my friend without even realizing it.

Drone
11-04-08, 21:02
crocodiles and snakes. I don't hate them, just dislike

Thorir
11-04-08, 21:04
Not really too fond of jellyfish...

Gianni Bartoli
11-04-08, 21:13
I HATE and FEAR birds. :yik::eek: Especially crows!!!

Seb_01225
11-04-08, 21:21
pigeons i dont fear em
i just HATE them so much

thecentaur
11-04-08, 21:21
any insect with more than 3 legs [or none at all] :( not funny!
eg, worms, cockroaches, cicadas, slugs, UGHH!!! :(

john_york
11-04-08, 21:23
Wasps, slugs, snails, worms. Detest them all.

Terrified of dobermans too. No other dogs, just dobermans. No idea why, but there you go.

matrix54
11-04-08, 21:25
spiders and bugs of all sorts!! eww!!:(

Camera Obscura
11-04-08, 21:35
As a little kid I use to fear chihuahuas. My uncle's 7 chihuahuas once chased me right out of the house and I spent the entire afternoon on the hood of his truck. Someone even had to come bring me food because I refused to come down.

Now that I'm older I have gotten over my fear of little dogs. The big 6ft dogs however still worry me. :whi:

ben croft
11-04-08, 21:40
Spiders!
Humans!

Fish.
11-04-08, 21:46
I don't fear animals, but I fear insects. Thank goodness god invented shoes. :)

Shrantellatessa
11-04-08, 21:52
Hate: slugs, toads, and huge grasshoppers.
Fear: dangerous human-eating animals.

:wve:

Drone
11-04-08, 21:54
I HATE and FEAR birds. :yik::eek: Especially crows!!!

hm I like crows

TRexbait
11-04-08, 21:58
Lampreys and see hags, both animals in the ocean that stick up to prey and scrape up flesh until they make an opening, invade the body, and eat it from the inside out. :pi:

hera7days
11-04-08, 21:59
any insect with more than 3 legs [or none at all] :( not funny!

I love multiple legged creatures, but no legs freaks me out! I can handle snakes, though, because at least they have an obvious head. But worms? More to the point, earthworms? They look like they don't have anything! They're just this squiggly thingy.

CAISACO
11-04-08, 21:59
FROGS. Any kind, even the ones the size of a quarter

Archetype
11-04-08, 22:00
sharks

thecentaur
11-04-08, 22:00
FROGS. Any kind, even the ones the size of a quarter

frogs are sooooo adorable! :jmp: :D :hug:

TRexbait
11-04-08, 22:01
frogs are sooooo adorable! :jmp: :D :hug:
They are,... so are little green dinosaurs that you can ride around and eat gumbas with. :p

Mr.Burns
11-04-08, 22:02
Pigeons.

I'm surprise that no one has commented on the irony of this statement. :p

myrmaad
11-04-08, 22:03
Oh It already occurred to me:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/Pigeon.jpg

Be Very Afraid!

Mad Tony
11-04-08, 22:04
I'm surprise that no one has commented on the irony of this statement. :pNow that you mention it Mark, do you actually have a dislike for pigeons? :p

TRexbait
11-04-08, 22:07
Oh It already occurred to me:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/Pigeon.jpg

Be Very Afraid!
LOL :vlol:

Mr.Burns
11-04-08, 22:09
Actually I find them amusing. Birds don't bother me.

@Myr: Did I mention the time my father was nailed 4 times during one baseball game? All by the same pigeon. :D

Rivendell
11-04-08, 22:11

I think they're cool! There's loads who call them flying vermin, but I think they're ace. Really tame and fun to watch as they hobble along looking for food. :D

myrmaad
11-04-08, 22:11
^"Grasshopper" learned well! :vlol:

john_york
11-04-08, 22:16
I don't fear animals, but I fear insects. Thank goodness god invented shoes. :)

lol - insects are animals! :D

TRexbait
11-04-08, 22:17

@Myr: Did I mention the time my father was nailed 4 times during one baseball game? All by the same pigeon. :DOh wow. *attempts to hold laughter*

Well in Japan, or some asian country, isn't being pooped on by a bird good luck?

Mr.Burns
11-04-08, 22:21
Oh wow. *attempts to hold laughter*

Well in Japan, or some asian country, isn't being pooped on by a bird good luck?

Not sure but I can tell you my father wasn't thinking that at the time. :D

NemesisxAngelus
11-04-08, 22:46
Horses scare me, ever since I was young. *feels kind of awkward by admitting this* :o

Anubis_AF
11-04-08, 22:52
I hate monkeys and chimps, and am afraid of dogs (the really bad ones).

star-dust
11-04-08, 22:53
I don't think I'm really scared of any animal to tell you the truth.

stranger1992
11-04-08, 23:05
Well Dogs as i think i have been bitten but i couldve of imagined it. I used to have 2 dogs though. Its the ones that are off lead and runnign about after a ball ect....so i get my own revenge by putting a lot of dogs in my tomb raider level mwhahah,

Though Rivendell you do have a lovely looking dog which i'd stroke if you told me she wont bite.

Earthcane
11-04-08, 23:23
Aw, I've got one, and he's honestly the softest thing in the world! :D

:hug:
Rivendell, I love German Shephards! My mother's one, Sasha, died when I was a kid.
She was so big, but cute and fluffy and wouldn't hurt a fly.

German Shephards ftw! :p

What's his name, I dare to ask? :o

Sweets
11-04-08, 23:26
Snakes, ugh I just don't like them very much.

Nenya awakens
11-04-08, 23:30
I think they're cool! There's loads who call them flying vermin, but I think they're ace. Really tame and fun to watch as they hobble along looking for food. :D

The pidgeons in london are children of SATAN!! they go for you!!
one snatched my hot dog out of my hand :(

"the eatible hot dog"
" as in food"

:D

Earthcane
I'm just gonna extend animal here a little bit to all Earth-bound creatures (I don't know
the difference between Mammal & Animal, lol :o).

The most terifying creature on the planet for me, has to be the Anglerfish.

It's just so creepy to look at :eek: The way it uses that haunting little luminous bait to lure it's prey is really sinister! :p :

http://i30.************/1z1fhg7.jpg

This one's from Finding Nemo, remember? :p

http://i32.************/2ive7fb.jpg

Conversely, my favourite animal on the entire globe is this cute, furry critter.

The Arctic Fox has that majestic splendour shared by it's fellow rulers of the ice, the polar bears and walruses In my belief.

If I had a Daemon from Northern Lights, I'd want her to relax as an arctic Fox.
They're so beautiful to look at. I'm just wondering, do any of our Northern forum-folk have regular sightings of these dudes, or are they secretive and predatory?

It was a tough choice between this guy and the Bengal Tiger.

http://i27.************/adgumh.jpg

http://i27.************/214pcut.jpg

digitizedboy
I must admit, everyone thinks they are cute and lovable. But I really can't stand dogs. I've been bitten by them on 3 different occasions. One had a muzzle on, and still managed to bruise my arm. Another bit my hand and made it bleed, and I can then remember the owner saying something like, "ahhh, don't worry he's only playing." gee. lol

Legend of Lara
12-04-08, 00:42
I really really really really really don't like dogs. -_- I don't exactly FEAR them, but I don't like them. :pi:

Encore
12-04-08, 00:46
I have that same unease with dogs as well. It's not that I don't like them. I just don't feel confortable around them.

Also, I absolutely love horses, yet they are so impressive that they kinda intimidate me when I'm around them. I get afraid to touch them and I just stand and stare at them in awe. GORGEOUS creatures..

I do have a horrible fear of big spiders and also geckos, the kind we have here in Portugal which is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_gecko
EEWWW :(:(

Tyrannosaurus
12-04-08, 01:17
I hate dogs. They're loud and needlessly aggressive.

Everyone hates spiders, but I'd rather have a spider in a corner in the room than an annoying insect buzzing around the house.

Soma Holiday
12-04-08, 01:24
Urgh, I seriously panic everytime I hear that flapping noise. I think most of the fear I have of them is based on the fact that they flap their wings so fast, and that they're awesome at target practice.

I'd die if I ever were in the situation of being stuck in a room with a bunch of birds. Just the thought of it makes that tub filled with spiders in Fear Factor looks kinda cosy. :whi:

The funny thing is that I didn't even know I disliked them until my sister-in-law got 2 little birds and I went over to their house. I would cringe up everytime I heard them flying (that flapping noise again!) and I'd close my eyes and cover my face. My brother and his wife started to notice and thought it was funny, so they decided to try and put the birds on me...it was terrible!!!:yik:

And I've hated them ever since lolol. Even in the park, I'll hear that noise and it makes me cringe. ugh.

Nenya awakens
12-04-08, 01:38
I HATE crane flys, no matter how much you try to avoid them they allways end up fliying directly into your face, which results in a lot of flapping and screaming.

embarrasing when your outside virgin screaching and smacking yourself in the head

TheStoryteller
12-04-08, 01:54
I have an extreme fear of sharks.

although I am fascinated by these and can't let any documentation about sharks pass, I'll never swim in the open sea.

even TR levels with sharks give me the creeps.

Lara's Backpack
12-04-08, 02:08
Snakes... eugh.

Andariel
12-04-08, 02:08
I hate dogs. They're loud and needlessly aggressive.
Agreed. I love my cats because they’re the opposite of that. :D

cococomics_pres
12-04-08, 02:13
I have a totally irrational hatred/fear of a bug called a "silverfish"
Picture:
http://www.micropest.com/photos/silverfish.jpg
No other animal though, it's so weird. Whenever I see one of these my first instinct is "Gotta kill it!"

trtrailerman
12-04-08, 02:14
The most terifying creature on the planet for me, has to be the Anglerfish.

This one's from Finding Nemo, remember? :p

they r pretty freaky but at least they reside in the sea ;), plus did you know that the female anglerfish is about 4 times bigger than the male, (the female is the big freaky scary 1) the male is a tiny little fish like creature which dies during reproduction as he molds into the female (believe me it's not as disgusting as I know ur thinking it is XD) plus praying mantus females bite the males head off during reproduction lol.

animals that I hate, erm spiders, wolf spiders in particular - I won't show a picture of them as they are creepy, they r big hairy and have many eyes :(

SpongeBob Lover
12-04-08, 03:46

SpongeBob Lover
12-04-08, 03:48
I have a totally irrational hatred/fear of a bug called a "silverfish"
Picture:
http://www.micropest.com/photos/silverfish.jpg
No other animal though, it's so weird. Whenever I see one of these my first instinct is "Gotta kill it!"

ahhh omygod! me too! last time i saw one go in my bed into the covers and couldnt find it! lol had to sleep with my sister! :o

basicly anything that can kill me :o, dont hate them but fear them. yeah but if its tamed i wont be scared of it haha lol like a tamed gorilla i wont be scared of it but a wild gorilla heck yeah i would!

ECB
12-04-08, 04:12
Snakes both hate and fear

vespertea
12-04-08, 05:37
Scorpions.

CuteKittenlol
12-04-08, 06:26
I don't like dogs or birds, and spiders really bother me, so yeah.

Lara.Jolie7
12-04-08, 07:37
The one to be fear is true, humans...
But one that I HATE SO MUCH is SPIDERRR ewwwww

Draco
12-04-08, 09:21
Giant killer squids. I'm not sure if I have made them up or not but as far as I'm concerned theres giant squids with giant fangs at the bottom of the sea... I actually have nightmares about them :| lol

Humboldt Squid

Tsuki
12-04-08, 10:30
I fear geckos A LOT!
When I see one on a wall I just scream and run away to hide. :P

digitizedboy
12-04-08, 10:51
I fear geckos A LOT!
When I see one on a wall I just scream and run away to hide. :P

what? you really have geckos roaming free around everywhere? That's well wierd. I always thought they were something people kept as lovable pets. I would keep one anyway. Even more so than a horrid dog. Sorry myrmaad.

AmericanAssassin
12-04-08, 16:03
I can't help it... I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate spiders! *SHUDDERS* :cen:

Mr.Burns
12-04-08, 16:09
Now that the mess has been cleaned up, let's keep this on topic shall we? Thank you.

Erussack
12-04-08, 16:11
I fear like Bret Farve or something.....

myrmaad
12-04-08, 16:12
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/otherstuff/Damn_those_pigeons_.jpg

:vlol: Look at the ground!!!

Mr.Burns
12-04-08, 16:14
:p

Tempting Myr. So very tempting. :mis:

*right clicks and saves*

Chiki Mina
12-04-08, 16:20
Hmm, the first thing that comes to my mind are roaches.(I hate them)

I do fear a lot of exotic animals but it's more of a respect towards them than actual fear. Sharks, snakes, spiders, etc I find them so beautiful :)

Ilie_Fusarau
12-04-08, 16:22
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/otherstuff/Damn_those_pigeons_.jpg

:vlol: :vlol: but yuck! :vlol:

raiderfun
12-04-08, 16:24

That is definitely hillarious ! :vlol:

Lord Pigeon, Ahem ! Tell it to stop, would you ? :mis:

NightWish
12-04-08, 16:26
BBugs. Mainly mosquitos - as weird as it sounds - I just hate them drinking my blood :vlol:

Capt. Murphy
12-04-08, 17:04
When I was a kid I hated Walking Sticks. And Daddy Long leg spiders. I lived in a wooded area and those seemed to be quite prevelant. x_X
---
Sorry for letting some serious personal issues dictate my last/recent/deleted post. For a while I figured I was being picked on. But seriously. I have issues with people that abuse booze, and booze themselves. Alcoholophobia. :o

Admles
13-04-08, 08:46
I hate cats. Hate 'em.

So much that if I got married, I would be telling my fiancee that there will be no cats for us ever or there will be no marriage.

Drone
13-04-08, 10:02
I hate this pile of poo I even ain't gonna cal it animal, it's just a poo
\/
http://www.dogear.org/blogs/birnbaumm/wp-content/uploads/chuck_pitbull.jpg

http://aussie_news_views.typepad.com/aussie_news_views/images/pit_bull_attack.jpg

cammy.
13-04-08, 12:20
I don't like Ostriches. They are freaks. But I love all other animals :D Except bugs...some of them are freaks too. Like giant centipede's etc. Give me a shark or venomous snake any day.

McGloomy
13-04-08, 12:34
I hate this pile of poo I even ain't gonna cal it animal, it's just a poo

Those pictures are gross, but of course that's the sad truth. Fortunately I was bitten just once because my father saved me so the dog didn't have the chance to chew me up. My scars are covered by my hair, but my right eyebrow looks a little strange because that's where the dog's lower jaw struck me.

cammy.
13-04-08, 12:37
What sort of dog was it?

kooky
13-04-08, 12:45
I hate crows, they freak me out!! :vlol:

McGloomy
13-04-08, 12:46
What sort of dog was it?

German Shepherd. I don't want to blame the breed itself, it was that specific dog that was dangerous. But nowadays I don't like German Shepherds anymore. :o

We actually have a dog (he was one year old when I was attacked), that's why I'm not afraid of dogs in general. His name is Benny. :D
http://www.bearded-collies-vom-dohlenfelsen.de/kinderundhunde-Dateien/image044.jpg

myrmaad
13-04-08, 12:53
^Aww isn't he cute!

Dogs aren't bad, irresponsible dog owners are bad. People who train their pit bulls to kill are practicing animal cruelty and should be locked away from society.

I hate cats. Hate 'em.

So much that if I got married, I would be telling my fiancee that there will be no cats for us ever or there will be no marriage.

Wow, no room for compromise in your life. Good luck with that.

Sweets
13-04-08, 13:12
^Aww isn't he cute!

Dogs aren't bad, irresponsible dog owners are bad. People who train their pit bulls to kill are practicing animal cruelty and should be locked away from society.

Wow, no room for compromise in your life. Good luck with that.

Well said :hug:

I haven't met a mean Pitbull before(mine is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet), but I do know that people fear them and that when they do attack it is very serious(like all large breed dog attacks), but I blame the owners not the dogs. One time I was out walking my dog and these people who were out walking crossed the street when they saw us coming lol! Remember any dog can be aggressive ;)

CerebralAssassin
13-04-08, 14:12
lions :)

kryptonite23
13-04-08, 14:19
I fear Komodo Dragons and I hate nothing :hug:

Luba
13-04-08, 15:16
cockroaches!!! just can't stand them. Brrrrr

Obscure
13-04-08, 15:20
Jellyfish. I used to hate going in the sea because of them.

Death Mask
13-04-08, 15:20
Monkeys, they pee on people :mad:

Hybrid Soldier
13-04-08, 15:39
Cats. I can be around them but they annoy me because they're stuck up. :p

CuteKittenlol
13-04-08, 15:49
Cats. I can be around them but they annoy me because they're stuck up. :p

Too bad you're going to be living with at least one (XD) in a few years then isn't it :p

touchthesky
13-04-08, 15:51

Thankyou so much for saying that! I was absolutely appaled the other night when reading a magazine which had featured a story about a young girl getting bitten by a Doberman. People were writing to the magazine in their thousands saying that "Dobermans are vicious animals and should all be put to sleep," and "Dobermans are evil." Not one person stuck up for the animals. It's bothersome because as much as it's sad that the little girl got bitten, nobody knows what went on prior to the bite. She might have been pulling the dog..anything.

People need to stop and realise that no particular dog breed is "bad" it really is the owners.

Sorry about the rant there.

Hybrid Soldier
13-04-08, 16:39
Too bad you're going to be living with at least one (XD) in a few years then isn't it :p

Nope! :)

Veronica Ma
13-04-08, 17:11
I hate birds. :oHehe... especially when there's a flock of them sitting oh so quietly... (Alfred Hitchcock comes to mind :D)

myrmaad
13-04-08, 17:27
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/th264093nuk0evgbtt.png

Tihocan9
13-04-08, 17:28
Sharks, I am very scared of them, I don't necessarily hate them, but I don't liek being anywhere near them

AODdigger
13-04-08, 18:22
I fear no animal, but I do feel kind of disgusted by any kind of insect.

Tina Croft
13-04-08, 18:28
i defenitely fear spiders!! nothing else.

AODdigger
13-04-08, 18:36
Hate them :S