PDA

View Full Version : a Fan who Can save Her career...(are you with me ?)

FAN_NO_1
12-04-08, 18:20
1stly I am requsting to admin & Moderators please don't close or move this thread...please
.................................................. .................................................. ...
I think many friends know that i like Karima too much And i know karima has millions fans.
I heard that Eidos is looking a new model for Tomb raider underworld.But in my opinion Karima adebibe is most powerfull person for Tomb raider underworld model.
I am trying to save her career because i am a true fan of Karima adebibe.
I have send an email to CD and EIDOS for this.so please if you are a fan of Karima Adebibe then save her career with me and send some emails to CD and EIDOS.

Email ID.........
crystaldyn@aol.com
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/wasimraider/TR%20Underwolrd/crystal_dynamics_logo.jpg
For Eidos......
http://support.eidosinteractive.com/
http://www.eidosinteractive.com/privacy.html
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/wasimraider/TR%20Underwolrd/eidos-purple.jpg
.................................................. ..............................................
So please send an email and after that paste here your words i mean your email that you sent Eidos and CD
Here is mine email and prove.

Hello sir ,
Its a very importent email and i am sure you will read this email and you will send me reply.As soon as possible.

I am Wasim_raider.My name is wasim Ahmed & Raider is my gaming name because i am fond of video games.Specialy Lara Croft Tomb Raider.I can say that I m the biggest fan of Tomb Raider games.Tomb Raider & Lara Croft are my life.I spent my 5 years for Tomb Raider games.I have won many Tomb Raider competitions,some are international.I am also runner up in christmis colours of lara croft 2007 competition.I found some great things in Tomb Raider games.My friends said i m crazy about Tomb Raider games.Yes they are right,I am crazy for Tomb Raider games because with this game i am still alive.
Now Tomb Raider Underworld is coming.you know I played Tomb Raider Legend 167 times and Tomb Raider Anniversary 98 times.Now you can feel how much i love sooo Tomb Raider games.
I like all offical models of Lara Croft,After all i m FAN_NO_1.But i like most Karima Adebibe.She is perfect for official model of Lara Croft Tomb Raider.Now i am telling you main point of this email.and that is................I heard you are looking a new model for Tomb Raider Underworld.Previous models were great specialy Tomb Raider Legend & Tomb Raider Anniversary model,I mean Karima Adebibe.Here is a question why you selected Karima adebibe twice for Tomb Raider official model ???.
I have answer of my question ,answer is because Karima was perfect,she have amaizing face and figure,same as lara Croft.She,s looking georgeuse,Millions of Tomb Raider fans have accept that girl.so now when Karima has millions fans then why you are looking a new model for Tomb Raider Underworld.? I am reading in many Tomb raider communities & forums from last 1 and half years that.........
"Karima is great.I like Karima adebibe.Karima is very beautiful.No one is better then Karima.I love Karima,s smile.Karima,s eyes are amaizing.She is realy very great.etc".
i am also a great fan of Karima adebibe,this video can show you how much i love Karima.

One thing i told you Crystal Dynamics is only a creator of modren Tomb Raider games and EIDOS is only a publisher of Tomb Raider games,But we are players and fans of Tomb Raider games.You are (CD and EIDOS)making and publishing Tomb Raider games only for fame and money.But we are (Players and Fans) Playing this game for love.not for fame and money.So we like karima adebibe and you will never select another model for Tomb Raider underworld game.we want karima adebibe again,We like Karima adebibe.
Ok if you are not agree then i am requsting to you please sir don't change Tomb Raider Underworld model.Please sir i am begging to you I realy wanna save her career and future,because i am a true fan of karima adebibe.i like Karima adebibe soooo much not only i like her,she have millions fans,so please sir select again Karima adebibe for Tomb raider Underworld I am requsting to you from all the fans of Karima adebibe.
.................................................. ...........................
EIDOS you are my favourite video game publisher i have play all games those are you published.I m also your fan,I like your many gaming series specialy Tomb Raider and HitMan.But if you will select another model for Tomb Raider underworld then i will never play any game from you.Its not a joke i am telling true.My friends know i am always telling true.
Please sir tell me one thing what is wrong in karima Adebibe ? Why you need a new model for Tomb Raider underworld ?
When everyone said Karima adebibe is perfect girl for official model of Tomb raider underworld then why you are afraid?I am sure Tomb Raider Underworld will be a best selling game but with Karima adebibe because entire world know Karima adebibe.She has visited America,Italy,Germany,France,Spain,Cezech Republic,etc with Tomb Raider title.she is a most powerfull person for Tomb Raider Underworld publicity.
i am requesting to you again please tell us a happy news that "we have select Karima adebibe for Tomb Raider underworld"
I have many words more but email is going to big,I am waiting your reply.I am sure you will feel my emotions i mean millions of karima adebibe,s fans emotions.
One more thing that i am making 1000 (one thousands) wallpapers of Karima,You can see here.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=2613477#post2613477

Why i am making many wallpapers (1000) of Karima,s ? Because maybe you will feel my emotions.I have leave my collage for 2 months because i am making 1000 wallpapers of Karima Adebibe..I realy wanna save her career please sir think about it.Not only i am a crazy fan of Karima,as i told you Karima has millions of fans.So please for happiness of Millions fans of Karima Adebibe select again this girl as Tomb Raider Underworld Model
Take care with best Wishis & Hopes.
And please send me your reply.

PROVE
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/wasimraider/TR%20Underwolrd/Prove.jpg
.................................................. .............................................
If you guys are with me then i can save her career.......Are you with me ?

daventry
12-04-08, 18:32
I just want to point out that in a few Posts and Threads you prove that you love Karima and i respect that, but i might be stupid but it sounds a little like you are an obsest Fan. :o

So if Karima is not the Lara Model no more and we get some news that someone else is, try not to make a Petition to bring her back or hurt yourself in some way. :)

I dont really know who Karima or the other 5 Lara Models are and sometimes i confuse them as the In-game Lara voice :p but i will sign your Petition and hope she does return again. ;)

By the way, how did you guys hear she isent the Model no more, did she get Fired or what happened and has there been News for a new Lara Model. :confused:

Larson_1988
12-04-08, 18:40
Ok, it's good that you want to have Karima as the model for future games to come! :)

But you should remove the @ from the emailadresses and replace them with [at]. Because if you don't Eidos and Crystal Dynamics will get loads of spammails!

Rivendell
12-04-08, 18:41
1stly I am requsting to admin & Moderators please don't close or move this thread...please

Sorry mate, got to move it. It's about a model, not the game. Gen Chat is better suited.

:wve:

Larson_1988
12-04-08, 18:44
Gen Chat is better suited.

:wve:

And has more visitors! ;)

Mr.Burns
12-04-08, 18:48
We're done with this thread. Wasim, it's perfectly normal to be an admirer of someone but your behavior is starting to go beyond obsession. Give it a rest.

Closed. :rolleyes: