PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Got Talent

findme
12-04-08, 20:17
So what does everyone think of it this year? I swear to god though if that 13 year old boy wins I'm not gonna watch next year, he's pretty much same as the winner from last year. And what's with the commercial breaks after showing like 2 acts?

clairelovestlc
12-04-08, 21:26
Just watching it now... surely it should be rename " Britain has no talent" from some of the acts.

Although there have been a few that were pretty good

xXhayleyroxXx
12-04-08, 21:39
i liked the dog act :)

xxxx

digitizedboy
12-04-08, 23:14
Oh darn, I missed it!

trXD
12-04-08, 23:33
i liked the dog act :)

xxxx

Yeah i wish my dog was as talented as that. She'd be straight into the audiance her. Licking people she didnt know like she does on the street! It is funny though cos she is so big so people are like "oh ****! big scary dog attack" when she chases them but she only wants to lick them:D

eeee i did laugh that night

Angelus
13-04-08, 09:50
I know it's bad that the kid gets bullied, but constantly mentioning it to everyone is just trying to get the sympathy vote. Anyone who sings shouldn't win, because we've got The X Factor for singing - this is about different types of talent.

scion05
13-04-08, 09:52
The tacky sympathy vote approach is really annoying :rolleyes:

Makes me want to turn it over, but i like it too much :p

Nannonxyay
13-04-08, 10:40
I feel sorry for the boy, because I'm sort of in the same situation, but He's just the same as last years winner. I mean, he's talented, but we need someone new to win. What did everyone think of them old folks torturing each other? I found that utterly hilarious. That contortionist was pretty awesome as well.

findme
13-04-08, 10:43
I know it's bad that the kid gets bullied, but constantly mentioning it to everyone is just trying to get the sympathy vote. Anyone who sings shouldn't win, because we've got The X Factor for singing - this is about different types of talent.

totally seconded. I hope he doesnt even make it into the finalists. I just don't want him to have any chance of winning since there was already a winner last year who is almost exactly like him but in a different age. The really flexible asian girl was SO good though.

And what's with the audience standing up for like EVERY single act? Was there like a sign above the stage saying "Audience please stand up and applaud"?

It just seems so...fake compared to last year.

rickybazire
13-04-08, 12:44
...I missed it on Saturday.

Obscure
13-04-08, 12:51
The tacky sympathy vote approach is really annoying :rolleyes:

Makes me want to turn it over, but i like it too much :p

It can be funny on the X Factor when they're balling their eyes out begging for another chance. It's annoying when the Judges actually take pity on them and pass them through just because they cried.

findme
13-04-08, 12:53
It can be funny on the X Factor when they're balling their eyes out begging for another chance. It's annoying when the Judges actually take pity on them and pass them through just because they cried.

Anyone seen America's Next Top Model? It's the total opposite.

They kick anyone out who cries. :vlol:

zappo3000
13-04-08, 12:55
So what does everyone think of it this year? I swear to god though if that 13 year old boy wins I'm not gonna watch next year, he's pretty much same as the winner from last year. And what's with the commercial breaks after showing like 2 acts?

commercials **** me off

britains got talent is really good though

paul potts deserved to win last year-and he did!YAY!

Larapink
13-04-08, 12:56
This show is stupid.

findme
13-04-08, 14:04
This show is stupid.

Why click on the thread in the first place then?

trXD
13-04-08, 14:32
This show is stupid.

LMAO! you sound like such an 8 year old! First of why did you come here in the first place and second why is it "stupid"?

DickDan
13-04-08, 16:17
I don't watch much tv and i sure ashell don't watch this rubish

Larapink
13-04-08, 16:21
LMAO! you sound like such an 8 year old! First of why did you come here in the first place and second why is it "stupid"?
Because I just thought it would be okay to say I hated it, all reality shows are looking the same these days.

Why click on the thread in the first place then?
Freedom of speech on ths fourms. :p

findme
13-04-08, 16:28
Because I just thought it would be okay to say I hated it, all reality shows are looking the same these days.

Freedom of speech on ths fourms. :p

Freedom of speech is a load of bull.

And especially, as I say in all fan threads, if you go into a fan thread and bash, you'll just get terrorized.

Anyways woop can't wait till next week's, I don't like how they're doing it weekly now, it was on daily last year.

Titanium
13-04-08, 16:29
Due to the success of last years show, I guess ITV wanted to make this a saturday night thing to battle it out with BBC1. And since the show got so big last year.

scion05
13-04-08, 16:31

I was reffering more to the " I lost my sister last year in a car crash,
and life's never been the same again " all before they'd even started,
* cue the " You'll remember me song " and Amanda's tears *... cos then,
even if they're not exactly amazing, they let them through anyway :cen:

Larapink
13-04-08, 16:41
Freedom of speech is a load of bull.

And especially, as I say in all fan threads, if you go into a fan thread and bash, you'll just get terrorized.
Whatever:whi:

Angelus
13-04-08, 19:21
This show is stupid.

I don't watch much tv and i sure ashell don't watch this rubish

Then when do you even bother to type out such a silly and arrogant message? That just makes you look stupid. I don't come into the Larson thread and go "Larson is stupid", because I know that there are fans of him. So please think before you up your post count with immature and ignorant posts.

Thank you.