PDA

View Full Version : Something the TRLE world really needs: Car keys! xD

tomblover
13-04-08, 09:52
Am I the only one who is tired of the same set of car keys every time? I think we need more car keys. Rather random thought, I know, but wouldn't it be cool with different keys? :)

Anyone with me? :p

ReeceMix
13-04-08, 11:57
Id rather see some new car keys than another boring outfit for lara :ton:

MaskedRaider
13-04-08, 12:30
Id rather see some new car keys than another boring outfit for lara :ton:

Please tell me this is sarcastic...?

ReeceMix
13-04-08, 12:48
Please tell me this is sarcastic...?

No, Im sick of seeing new outfits for lara when people could be designing new objects or inventory items

MaskedRaider
13-04-08, 12:50
Basically, you would rather that TRANGEL, Po Yu, White Tiger and all other outfit builders would ditch their complex, technical, intricate, beautiful works and hurry off and make endless different types of Car Keys?

*raised eyebrows*

stranger1992
13-04-08, 12:53
no, i think what he is trying to say is that the inventory items have been worn out. YOU carry on with your outifts they're beatiful, while normal object makers could update them:whi:

ReeceMix
13-04-08, 13:01
Basically, you would rather that TRANGEL, Po Yu, White Tiger and all other outfit builders would ditch their complex, technical, intricate, beautiful works and hurry off and make endless different types of Car Keys?

*raised eyebrows*

I'd rather see some new car keys than another boring outfit for lara :ton:

Sharon_14
13-04-08, 13:15
Car keys? x3

But people wont stop there work to make Car keys.

tomblover
13-04-08, 13:18
I'm actually planning (Whenever I get enough experience with StrPix. That could take a while.) to make some new carkeys, perhaps.

MaskedRaider
13-04-08, 13:54
Well that's fine then! Just let other people carry on with what they want to do :)I look forward to seeing what new inventory objects you create.

tomblover
13-04-08, 14:15
Well that's fine then! Just let other people carry on with what they want to do :)I look forward to seeing what new inventory objects you create. That's not really written in stone,
because I don't really use vehicles in my n00b levels. Perhaps, perhaps not.

I was just trying to inspire something else rather than outfits. :)

Titak
13-04-08, 14:27
I'm always curious to see new outfits for Lara, even though I make my own outfits for Lara.
Lara is, after all, the one and only object you see most often when playing a level. So the outfit should look good. ;)

Some new carkeys would be great.
Like you said, there's aren't any new carkeys. :D

ReeceMix
13-04-08, 15:00
Lara is, after all, the one and only object you see most often when playing a level. So the outfit should look good.

LOL ! We mostly see the back of Lara.
I just wish she was renderd differently even at a high res lara doesnt 'standout' enough, a DirectX9 engine change would be nice lol

stranger1992
13-04-08, 15:36
Well that would be a dream of mine.

@titak: I fowarded a person to you. The name has escaped me but he is going to Eidos. Did you manage to speak to him about the source code? ;):)

Titak
13-04-08, 16:57
@titak: I fowarded a person to you. The name has escaped me but he is going to Eidos. Did you manage to speak to him about the source code?
Yes.
I replied to his PM a couple of days ago.
So I'm awaiting his reply. :D

Btw, it's the same person I emailed the letter to. ;)

Larson_1988
13-04-08, 17:17
^ Woot! :jmp:

tomblover
13-04-08, 17:30
^ Woot! :jmp: This means: We may get the source code? :confused: :jmp:

Larson_1988
13-04-08, 17:31
I don't know. :) Depends on Eidos. :)

tomblover
13-04-08, 17:42
I don't know. :) Depends on Eidos. :) Well, let's hope that Eidos realizes that they killed Core, and there's no danger in releasing editors and stuff that aren't gonna be used anymore. :)

stranger1992
13-04-08, 17:45
Yes.
I replied to his PM a couple of days ago.
So I'm awaiting his reply. :D

Btw, it's the same person I emailed the letter to. ;)

oops, sorry about wasting your time like that. Its a lucky thing he is going to Eidos.

Larson_1988
13-04-08, 17:45
Yeah, that's my thought too. :)

Titak
13-04-08, 21:10
oops, sorry about wasting your time like that. Its a lucky thing he is going to Eidos.
I don't consider this a waist of my time. ;)

And I think we are getting off topic here...
From carkeys to sourcecode... :rolleyes:

tomblover
13-04-08, 21:11
From carkeys to sourcecode... :rolleyes: :vlol:

Inkheart
13-04-08, 21:13
I don't consider this a waist of my time. ;)

From carkeys to sourcecode... :rolleyes:

Naughty Titak's going to have to give herself a warning!! :D :p

Anyway - why car keys? I was perusing Trsearch a couple of days ago, and I don't think that they've got nearly enough traps. After all, a trap is your basic bread and butter of your average tomb. :confused: There ought to be pages and pages and pages of them. And not just ones ripped from other games.

stranger1992
13-04-08, 21:25
Naughty Titak's going to have to give herself a warning!! :D :p

Anyway - why car keys? I was perusing Trsearch a couple of days ago, and I don't think that they've got nearly enough traps. After all, a trap is your basic bread and butter of your average tomb. :confused: There ought to be pages and pages and pages of them. And not just ones ripped from other games.

Amen! Exactly. I could try some car keys if i get time to keep people fro moaning. Anyone mind them being a laser like in the movie as wel? I have made some for my level so...