PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever appeared on TV? And what would you like to do on TV?

rickybazire
13-04-08, 22:07
Only once, but it was in the background of a documentary. So lol, nothing much at all.

I would desperately want to become a narrator for maybe nature documentaries, I reckon I've got that kinda voice. Or you know Grumpy Old Men/Women, they have a narrator for the comedy styles, I really want to become one of those as well.

:jmp:

AmericanAssassin
13-04-08, 22:08
I've never appeared on tv, nor do I plan to, but I would absolutely love to work in the film and television industry. I'm a behind-the-scenes guy. :D

Tomb-Raider
13-04-08, 22:09
Wow! This is true, I don't live in Gary but it's like a 25 minute drive away, I went to see Obama give a speech, I didn't come in the cameras way tho. :p

da tomb raider!
13-04-08, 22:10
I once passed in front of someone who was filming someone else whilst saying "What's your name?". I don't know if they broadcasted that, though. :p

Neteru
13-04-08, 22:14
Um, yeah. Kind of. And twice.

WhiteTiger
13-04-08, 22:26
Yeah, when I was sing with 10 years, the song ''My Heart Will Go On''.

I won second place.

jamieoliver22
13-04-08, 22:28
Not really, but I did once have an email read out on CBBC when I was little :p Obviously, they took the mick name out of my name... :rolleyes:

However I was filmed for a government science interview thing a while ago, so I dunno if that has gone on TeachersTV or whatever :p

cbragg09
13-04-08, 22:29
Maury when I was young

Titanium
13-04-08, 22:30
Not really, but I did once have an email read out on CBBC when I was little :p

However I was filmed for a government science interview thing a while ago, so I dunno if that has gone on TeachersTV or whatever :p

Jamie is the next Tom Cruise! TeachersTV will make you famous. :p

Lol, anyone seen that BedroomTv channel? Perhaps Justin should go on it singing a song from Happy Feet. :D

raiderfun
13-04-08, 22:32
When I was child it was almost every week because my sister was the animator of a program for children.

And also last year on the news :D :cool:

McGloomy
13-04-08, 22:32
I was filmed when I visited a mill together with some other children. Unfortunately I was't interviewed. ;) Furthermore I had a small role in a movie that is played once a week in our cinema.

AmericanAssassin
13-04-08, 22:33
Lol, anyone seen that BedroomTv channel?

There's a channel called BedroomTV? :vlol: Maybe I have a dirty mind, but that idea doesn't sound very appropriate. :p

Titanium
13-04-08, 22:34
There's a channel called BedroomTV? :vlol: Maybe I have a dirty mind, but that idea doesn't sound very appropriate. :p

Yeah there is, basically its a music video channel where people send in their home videos of them miming to well known songs.

Encore
13-04-08, 22:53
I once appeared on the portuguese version of Sesame Street :D My uncle worked making the music and I appeared on one episode. I sang with Big Bird and it was something about Oscar the Grouch. :vlol: (well, our version of him, anyways)
On other ocasion, me, my sister and my cousin we all sang one song for another episode, but there we didn't actually appear.

digitizedboy
13-04-08, 23:18
I once appeared on the portuguese version of Sesame Street :D My uncle worked making the music and I appeared on one episode. I sang with Big Bird and it was something about Oscar the Grouch. :vlol: (well, our version of him, anyways)
On other ocasion, me, my sister and my cousin we all sang one song for another episode, but there we didn't actually appear.

haha are you serious? (I'd love to see that)

I once appeared on a BBC production when I was about 9 or 10, and it was about kids education in school. That's about as interesting as it gets really for me.
But I've seen it again and I did notice I was picking my nose. lol

Seb_01225
13-04-08, 23:21
yes i was on the city gardener on channel 4
i kept making them have to stop filming coz i played music so loud lol :)

Maury when I was young

Omg lucky is he nice?

Legends
13-04-08, 23:23

I won second place.

I'd love to see that.

amiro1989
13-04-08, 23:33
I have appeared on a TV SHOW, which is named Plus Sur Commande on MusiquePlus channel, which is based in Montreal, Canada. That day they had invited Shakira, and I got the chance to talk to her. I was so happy that day.

Plus, around this december I should appear in a movie, I was an extra, and I was always in front of the camera. I'm so excited :jmp:

Atlantisfreak666
13-04-08, 23:41
I had one of my drawings shown on tv when I was little! :ton:

I missed it though...

Eddie Haskell
14-04-08, 00:02
I have been on tv many times, all in the background in various war zones during newscasts, etc. My wife has a montage of all of them on tape. In one of them you can see me barking orders to a few men in Iraq, but that's the extent of the excitement.

jackles
14-04-08, 00:12
Um, yeah. Kind of. And twice.

Net...I'm not sure your mug shot on Crimewatch was quite what they meant.....

:jmp::jmp::jmp:

CroftScionGuard
14-04-08, 00:14
@Jackie: Crime???

@Neteru: What r u doing???

jackles
14-04-08, 00:18
It's a sort of Uk Most wanted David..

;)

Shrantellatessa
14-04-08, 00:25
When I was child it was almost every week because my sister was the animator of a program for children.

And also last year on the news :D :cool:

Really, which program was that? (was it Al 9anat Saghira :p)

I did appear once in the national TV in a program where I was interviewed (like 11 or 12 years ago) :p, which was also broadcast in Dubai TV (I'm not nt from Emirates) for some reason :confused:! I also appeard on TV during many occasions, but I was just in the background, especially in the news :D

Neteru
14-04-08, 00:29
Net...I'm not sure your mug shot on Crimewatch was quite what they meant.....

:jmp::jmp::jmp:Shhh. Don't tell everyone. I have a reputation to keep around these parts. *looks suspiciously from side to side and discretely slips jackles a bung to keep her mouth shut*

jackles
14-04-08, 00:32
Shhh. Don't tell everyone. I have a reputation to keep around these parts. *looks suspiciously from side to side and discretely slips jackles a bung to keep her mouth shut*

Mmfmmmmffmmrrmrmr

*spits*

Your not supposed to stick it in my mouth stupid!!! The pocket!! The pocket!!

Ahem..on topic...sort of....

Christi
14-04-08, 00:44
I was on a cable broadcast for the CNS Highschool football state championship. I'm a chearleader. But I'm not like that "omg that's like so...". I'm just a normal fun-loving girl! Don't stereotype!!:( (stop misbehaving you two^ :rolleyes:)

Indiana Croft
14-04-08, 01:19
it was only for a news report. Nothing major. I would like to be a stand-up comedian though.:)

rowanlim
14-04-08, 03:44
Nope I haven't appeared but I'd like to appear performing with my uni orchestra (or any orchestra, for that matter) :D

KurtisLonely
14-04-08, 06:18
Multiple times, on local TV, and on 'Nederland 3' wich a national channel

hey_jude
14-04-08, 06:21
Yes, I worked with gorgeous Angela Lansbury [in the pic :D], I usually played the part of the doorknob in her films. :tea:

http://jesmaine.tripod.com/images/image.bluesweaterandbook1.jpg

Margot*Croft
14-04-08, 06:28
I've appeared in tv just 2 times.
The first one was about 10years ago (good old times^^); I was playing with my orchestra (at the time) at the Teatro Comunale di Firenze, and an Italian channel dedicated a program to our show! My parents were so proud :)

The second time was just a couple of years ago, during a demonstration; a reporter nearly kidnapped me for an interview (I was sooo shy), and I appeared the same evening during the news :o

Drone
14-04-08, 09:07
Appeared on our national TV once :) It was an exhibition of my friend's gradfather (he's a painter). Me and my friend were there :)

touchthesky
14-04-08, 09:24
No but I had tickets to the Paul O Grady show and saw Doctor Who being filmed.

Catlantean
14-04-08, 09:28
A few times, as a random passer-by in the background.

kooky
14-04-08, 10:41
Nope, I never appeared on TV before... :(

rr_carroll
14-04-08, 10:55
Once on the other side of the glass at the dolphin tank in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.

I was on a cable broadcast for the CNS Highschool football state championship. I'm a chearleader. But I'm not like that "omg that's like so...". I'm just a normal fun-loving girl! Don't stereotype!!...
Sorry, but your misspelling "cheerleader" is a stereotype.

zappo3000
14-04-08, 10:58
i walked past a camera from the local news about ten times at some event:D

Marija_Croft
14-04-08, 11:11
Well I've been on TV for 3 times, 2 times because they were having a reportage about Taekwondo, and I was there, and this one time this guy filmed me and a few of my friends walking through a forest and they showed it on TV. :p

jarekhanzelka
14-04-08, 11:24
Once, two years ago, we were with our class in one competition, four pupils from our class were active, the rest of us was the audiance. So, I was sitting in the audiance and maybe twice the camera flew in front of my head aiming my face, so maybe I actually was on TV.

Nannonxyay
14-04-08, 12:33
About 3 years ago the TV shoe "Super Nanny" was being filmed at a school situated near mine, and being the little 'daredevil' I was I repeatedly ran past the camera about 20 times in a minute and shouted "Taco flavored kisses."

They told me off and I cried (fake cry, mind you), so my dad had a go at the camera man and they got into a squabble and I was told to apologize, but I just shrugged and walked off. Aha, good times. :D

touchthesky
14-04-08, 12:45
Oh I forgot they were filming Diet Doctor down here the other week and I walked past.

I walked past as two ahem boys (i won't stereotype) walked past and shouted "oi ya ********" and put their fingers up at the camera.

I'm sure I won;t be in the final cut.

maximum_123
14-04-08, 20:03

I won second place.

*heart stops* No freekin' way. Same as... wow, this is freaky.

I was on when they filmed a motorbike night at Poole Quey, the guy was kneeling getting an view of the bikes and I dropped my watch so I could just crawl about pretending to look for it, that was quite fun.
I've been on TV (Lmfao, whose seen the Sarah Silverman show XD) quite a few times. No-one bothers to watch me though. >.< They're all mean :vlol:

Capt. Murphy
14-04-08, 20:10
I haven't really (intentionally) been on T.V. -that I know of. If anything... Possibly... Maybe in the background on a news story for... Lord knows what. :confused:

If I was to be in the T.V. business... I'd like to do voice-over work. Even though I'm pretty shy... I think I could really break out of my shell and have fun doing it! :D

Obscure
14-04-08, 20:16
Yes I have but for the complete wrong reasons. A girl in my Primary School died of Cancer and my headteacher was interviewed in the Classroom her form room was in, which I was sat in. I'm in the background while he speaks about Rowan.

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-04-08, 20:16
Local news, but that's nothing special. :p

matrix54
14-04-08, 20:25
actually, yes I have, but it was public access. it happened 3 times. one was a party, my graduation and something else-i can't remember:(

Ilie_Fusarau
14-04-08, 20:34
Once but I was very young and they only filmed my cap from behind :vlol: (remember the good times :vlol:) but I think appearing on Tv is not such a big deal .

Little-Lara
17-04-08, 02:27
Yes. Me and my family was featured in a show. :p

What I'd like to do is be a popular artist/designer.

ajrich17901
17-04-08, 02:41
Ive never appeared on tv, and i never do wanna be on tv but thats just me.

Trigger_happy
17-04-08, 10:10
My camera flash has been on TV: I went to watch Robot Wars when I was like 10 and I started taking photos while they were filming and I got told off.

tombraiderluka
17-04-08, 10:18
Yeah, a lot :D
Me and my friends from my school had our show :)

thanatos
17-04-08, 10:22
Yeah, a lot :D
Me and my friends from my school had our show :)

errr, what?

tombraiderluka
17-04-08, 10:26
errr, what?
Yep, a small show about school and our town,that was on our local TV :D

petujaymz
17-04-08, 13:43
I was on Kilroy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kilroy-Silk#Kilroy) when I was nine.

:wve:

jjbennett
17-04-08, 13:52
I was on the news! Walking in the background in a large expanse of water on a report about the flood defences at our village.

Nenya awakens
17-04-08, 13:56
I was interviewed in a shopping centre in taunton when i was 16 for an ITV documentry on posessions. i blatherd on about not understanding why people have millions of shoes. before my friend talked over me about her collection of Trolls

EDIT

it was trolls not smurfs

tampi
17-04-08, 14:03
No.
I will try to never appear on TV. :ohn:

Larapink
17-04-08, 14:10
Yes, but I was just in the studio audience. ;)

Archetype
17-04-08, 14:11
The sign at the front of the woolworths store flew off, we threw stuff at the reporter :D

clairelovestlc
17-04-08, 17:28
I Have been on Tv loads on and off in various programs and in a few films too.. too many times to mention on here. Most recently i was on TV with Enrique Iglesias and the news.

I am more interested in theatre than tv and film and am currently in THREE shows, A musical near London, a Contemporary live art performance in Cambridge and a collaboratively self devised play in Cambridge!

Laurencarter
17-04-08, 17:53
I went to go see a rugby match and when they showed a picture of the crowd I was there.

Inkheart
17-04-08, 18:48
I was on a TV gameshow a few years ago. I found it cringeworthy and wouldn't do it again. But on the upside, I won an ice cream maker and a dartboard!

I'll probably be on TV on Saturday though - I went to see Wicked the Musical yesterday and they were filming for the BBC One programme I'll Do Anything. I greeted the Nancy's at the stage door where they had cameras. Not by choice - I was waiting for Kerry Ellis, the Star of the Show. And of course, she didn't come out after all that. :( I nearly cried. So utterly gutted . . . :mad:

But on the TV side . . . things could get a little sticky if my parents watch the programme. I wasn't supposed to be there. :o Only my stinking luck . . .

Lara's Backpack
17-04-08, 21:58
Ive been one of the randoms in the back of a news report a few times :p Mostly just things to do with school, like sitting in the crowd of important rugby games or big assembelies :p

larARNIE
17-04-08, 23:41
I've been on TRL (mtv) 3 times
first with 50 cent
second christina aguilera
and third with RBD (i was a contestant on this episode)

rickybazire
18-04-08, 08:33
I went to see Harlequins play London Wasps last year, forgot TV were there, but when a TV camera was moving around the stadium, I stood and did a silly face and waved...:cln:

kryptonite23
18-04-08, 09:40
I never appeared in tv.....if I am asked to do something,I will sing or dance ;)

Hardcore Nerd
18-04-08, 10:50
I haven't ever appeared on Tv. I would like to say "hello" to my family and myfriends.. Also, I would like to say my opinion in many strange phenomenal tv shows! :)

john_york
18-04-08, 11:02
I was on local news many moons ago when the school production we were in was being promoted.

I'd love to present a TV show like Brainiac. Something fun, a bit 'laddy' designed to bring science to the 'masses' so to speak. Either that or something like Tomorrow's World.

mizuno_suisei
18-04-08, 13:16
3times.

Surviving bacterial meningitis (No footage, sorry)

Climbing my pool fence = Oh god i was a monkey xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuO2ejbydN4

Teachers strike a few weeks ago - No footage but we were at the beach and all i got to see on the actual news that night was me lookin at the camera going YEHH!xD

Lara's home
18-04-08, 13:34
Perhaps interviewed a few times. Nothing major.

Zelda master
18-04-08, 13:37
^
Same here:)

star girl
18-04-08, 14:58
I went to see a match once, around 4 years back and a friend of mine told me = "hey you were on TV!!!!!" :D

Also, last year a youth channel came to do a documentary in our school (and orgnized a concert for us as well :D) and they basically shot my classroom, us students and the teacher there.. They might have aired it, but I didnt get to see it, but I dont know if they actually showed my classroom, or not... :D

I'd like to host some sort of a morning talk show... (Dear me, whats going wrong?!?!?!: eek:) Or something that requires meeting people, y'know... :D Havent really given a thought to it...

Rexie
18-04-08, 15:21
I was at TV 5 times...Not telling which channel though XD...once when our school almost cached on fire, a thing called "Påsk Brasa" near the town I live, Tomatoe Festival,(don't ask -.-), and some other -_-

Beanz
18-04-08, 15:38
I think I was... Not sure, I wasn't talking or anything, but anyway, it was at Reading festival Enter Shikari moshpit and I think there was the tiniest glimpse of me :).

ANoDE
18-04-08, 15:41
Yes, I have.
At prom night they interviewed me about how long it take to dress up and so on - i looked hideous (because i was quite sick that evening).

But nonetheless they aired it throughout the country ;)

SamReeves
18-04-08, 16:15
Nope, and I don't have any aspiration to be on television…unless it's Playboy tevee. :cln:

NightWish
18-04-08, 16:26
yeah I have. the last time was the funniest. there was teachers strike here that lasted for a long time. SO I went on strike with the teachers once and people from all over congratulated the teachers for their streinght with different preformances ( lol si that we odnt scream all teh time) and then some group started playing and singing a national song so I started dancing just for the fun of it (a natonal dance which I have doe about 3 times before so imagine how funny I was) and hen the principle of my school came and started dancing with me.. And he is this serious guy :vlol: and then more and more oeple came to dance with us and it turned out I was being shot by teh national TV! :vlol: so the nex day a classmate called me and told me she watched me on tv and asked me what the hell I was doing with teh principle!!! :vlol: thisi s how I found out I was on tv.

But before taht i have been on tv a lot of times. Once because of a school project so we made a play and that was on teh morning news, and another few times when I was inging in a choir. I have even sang to the president :D WHich I am very proud of :p

Domino
18-04-08, 16:33
I was on "Ministry of Mayhem" once, but only in the background.

If I could go on TV again, I think I'd either like to be a companion in "Doctor Who" or a member for "Torchwood"