View Full Version : New World Order: A conspiracy Theory

croft94
14-04-08, 23:12
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K7Xf-eOOHFk

I did not make this video.
Please share your opinions.

Geck-o-Lizard
14-04-08, 23:19
Haven't seen the video, too tired to watch it atm, but can guess what it's about.

Load of hogwash. No offense.

There are many, far more important things to be concerning ourselves with than whether or not there is a secret group trying to take over the world. (If they were really secret, how come every conspiracy theorist and his granny knows about them?)

Neteru
14-04-08, 23:22
My deep and considered opinion:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/manypersonae/yawn.gif

croft94
14-04-08, 23:22
Haven't seen the video, too tired to watch it atm, but can guess what it's about.

Load of hogwash. No offense.

There are many, far more important things to be concerning ourselves with than whether or not there is a secret group trying to take over the world. (If they were really secret, how come every conspiracy theorist and his granny knows about them?)

well if thats your opinion, i respect it

Apofiss
14-04-08, 23:25
Lets say, life's good when you know less, most of the time. ;)

thecentaur
14-04-08, 23:27
hmm... i agree with gecko. this is really just a movie about shape similarities. I really want those 7 minutes back. but however, i find no correlation between things of mythology and religion to things of present day. kinda strange.

BTW, this sort of reminds me of Chris Crocker's video, The Secret :o

Admles
15-04-08, 01:35
Its complete and utter rubbish.

Gregori
15-04-08, 01:41
Admles is in on it... :D

Neteru
15-04-08, 01:45
^ :vlol:

I was going to say earlier. The video really isn't that clear or cogent. Many of the text overlays are difficult to read and don't appear on the screen long enough anyway. So it was all a bit rapid and seemingly disjointed.

Gregori
15-04-08, 01:54
Very little in the world needs to be explained through conspiracies.
Simply, If the system can be exploited, it will be. Opportunism and greed are the awesome forces that make so much of the world suck. Conspiracies require keeping secrets extremely well. The grander the conspiracy, the more people you have to keep quiet, therefore they usally don't work. Opportunism and Corporate Lobbying have a grander effect in doing the world harm than any 'conspiracies'..

If we indulge ourselves with grand conspiracy theories, we will miss the important everyday stuff that we can actually have an influence on. That stuff is not as sexy as a conspiracy theory...

What actually is allowed go on in the modern world would gobsmack you. I've quite few good reading suggestions if anybody here is interested.

croft94
15-04-08, 02:11
gregori you got pretty much the point. and i might be interested on those readings of yours ;)

Gregori
15-04-08, 02:17
I recommend reading:

Toxic Sludge is Good For You (Its all about the PR industry)
The Best Democracy Money
Manufacturing Consent
Reefer Madness/Fast Food Nation

There are more good ones, but I can't think right now

croft94
15-04-08, 02:40
thanks gregori, i'll try them out ;)

Mr.Burns
15-04-08, 02:50
*falls asleep at desk* Hmmph? Sorry, fell asleep. Not my cup of tea. Rubbish. *goes back to sleep*

Paul H
15-04-08, 07:49
Unfortunately that was an extremely poorly made video of a topic that can be quite fascinating and eye-opening when it is well presented.

Watch some of the better videos on similar themes made by people like Alex Jones and Dave von Kleist.

myrmaad
15-04-08, 08:22
Didn't look like it had anything to do with the actual New World Order which were documented plans written after losing the Bush 1 re-election by senior Bush 1 Administration officials, including Paul Wolfowitz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

How about instead of watching youtube all day, READ instead. And get your hands on Gregori's list of books, I'm quite impressed with his list.

Toxic Sludge is Good for You has been filmed in a documentary, so feel free to find it on the web and educate yourself.

And Gregori, I believe the title is

"The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" is it not?

Draco
15-04-08, 08:32
Taking over the world is the oldest longterm goal ever.

rr_carroll
15-04-08, 14:13
Taking over the world is the oldest longterm goal ever.

"What're we doing tonight, Brain?"

"Tonight, Pinkie, we take over the WOOORLD!!!!"

Cochrane
15-04-08, 14:45
I don't have time to watch it at the moment and am not sure whether I will later. What does it say, and is it funny (intentional or not)?

SamReeves
15-04-08, 15:36
I'd rather use my seven minutes on the jon. :wve:

Sorry, no conspiracies here.