HEY PPL,:ton:

How do u design clothes for trle or tomb raider angel of darkness:wve:

PlZ HELP ME :)

Sharon_14
15-04-08, 05:08
I dont even wanna anwser you for that stupid question...:mad:

ukraider
15-04-08, 05:43
Why do you want clothes for trle or tomb raider angel of darkness are the CD's cold ?. :ton:

aktrekker
15-04-08, 07:53
As far as I know you can't do it for AOD.
For trle you have to be able to create textures and then retexture the meshes. Trust me, it is not for beginners. It takes ALOT of work.
If you only want to retexture and not modify the meshes, you will need textures. You will need WadMerger to add the textures to the wad. You will need StrPix to retexture the meshes.
If you want to modify the meshes, you will also need some sort of 3D editing program. The most common one being used is Metasequoia, which has a free version. You export the meshes with StrPix, edit them, then import them back with StrPix.

And shame on Sharon_14. A noob saying a noob is asking a stupid Q. Isn't it a good thing you weren't treated like that?

Lara's Backpack
15-04-08, 10:04
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=108412
:wve:

TOMB RAIDER08
15-04-08, 14:34
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=108412
:wve:

Laras backpack i have a question for u... if i donlaod a tomb raider outfit then how do i use it in tomb raider games????

lol ppl im soooo dumb not knowing how to do this

TOMB RAIDER08
15-04-08, 14:35
Why do you want clothes for trle or tomb raider angel of darkness are the CD's cold ?. :ton:

nooooo i just think im bord with her shorts and stuff lol

TOMB RAIDER08
15-04-08, 14:43
As far as I know you can't do it for AOD.
For trle you have to be able to create textures and then retexture the meshes. Trust me, it is not for beginners. It takes ALOT of work.
If you only want to retexture and not modify the meshes, you will need textures. You will need WadMerger to add the textures to the wad. You will need StrPix to retexture the meshes.
If you want to modify the meshes, you will also need some sort of 3D editing program. The most common one being used is Metasequoia, which has a free version. You export the meshes with StrPix, edit them, then import them back with StrPix.

And shame on Sharon_14. A noob saying a noob is asking a stupid Q. Isn't it a good thing you weren't treated like that?

lol

TOMB RAIDER08
15-04-08, 14:44
I dont even wanna anwser you for that stupid question...:mad:

Well sorry u jerk :hea:

Christi
15-04-08, 15:33
I know, that was mean...stop fighting everyone, or you wont last long on this forum;)

sapper
16-04-08, 02:37
HEY PPL,:ton:

How do u design clothes for trle or tomb raider angel of darkness:wve:

PlZ HELP ME :)
There's an modding thread in the AOD forum that explains how to change Lara's appearance in AOD.