PDA

View Full Version : Extra (30) slots?

Compass
16-04-08, 12:32
in wadmerger ther are for the statics extra slots. how do I use them in NGLE (old)

Christi
16-04-08, 14:23
OMG! I dont know how to put static items in the wad without them apearing as Lara's *** in the game! anyone? lol...

Zelda master
16-04-08, 14:49
At the first question i have no idea to be honest...
At Christi´s question, the file you OUTWAD your level with is supposed to have the same name as the .WAS file you use for you objects in the WINEDIT.EXE;)

Compass
16-04-08, 15:20
I hope they can be used :confused:
I hope someone knows?

Compass
16-04-08, 17:57
I really need help with this!!!!!!!! (sorry for doublle post but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need this!)

God Horus
16-04-08, 19:28
Compass, I understand you really need this, but when you post again after two hours, it really doesn't make a difference. You need to understand that people are on and off at different times.

But I am on, and I have the answer!

You will need to download the latest WadMerger from TR Search. All you do is copy items into your wad, until your wad is completley full. Now, chose any item, and click on it. Click rename, and rename the item to EXTRA (number). The name will now change. Add another item into your wad, and then rename it, etc, go on like this. Also, you will need to copy the OBJECTS.H file from the WadMerger folder into your TRLE root folder :wve:

Lara's Backpack
16-04-08, 23:00
Compass, I understand you really need this, but when you post again after two hours, it really doesn't make a difference. You need to understand that people are on and off at different times.

But I am on, and I have the answer!

You will need to download the latest WadMerger from TR Search. All you do is copy items into your wad, until your wad is completley full. Now, chose any item, and click on it. Click rename, and rename the item to EXTRA (number). The name will now change. Add another item into your wad, and then rename it, etc, go on like this. Also, you will need to copy the OBJECTS.H file from the WadMerger folder into your TRLE root folder :wve:

I think I love you :tea:

Compass
17-04-08, 10:46
So I only could use the extra slots after the rest is full?:D (because I didn't saw the extra slot apearing in game self while I could use them in trle)

Titak
17-04-08, 21:02

And who made you mod? :p

thecentaur
17-04-08, 21:11

the same person that made me mod too!:p :D lol

God Horus
17-04-08, 21:55

lol, I'm so used to being a mod on Playstation forums :p

But it is true, you really do need to be patient because people really cannot be on all the time, and bumping after two hours really doesn't make a difference.

Remember you have used TREP on your EXE to use the extra statics ;) Or they will make your game crash,

Compass
18-04-08, 05:28
it doesn't crash the object just don't appear in game ;)

Compass
19-04-08, 12:09
So I only could use the extra slots after the rest is full?:D (because I didn't saw the extra slot apearing in game self while I could use them in trle)

:confused:

Compass
09-06-08, 09:53
it doesn't crash the object just don't appear in game ;)

I still have this problem the objects don't appear in game but their collision does! :hea:

Titak
09-06-08, 14:31
Make sure you have the latest objects.h. ;)

It works like a charm for me, but whenever I copy a static to an extra slot, WADMerger first names it like one of the defualt names, like plant0 or something, so I end up with two plant0 slots. I then select the second plant0 and rename it to extra**.
The object then shows up in NGLE with the name extra**. I place it and it is visible ingame, and it also has proper collision. :D

Maybe this helps...
Since I haven't had any problems with these extra slots, I have actually no idea how to solve problems with it... :o

Kevin
09-06-08, 16:25
Are you sure you have activated "increase static limits" in TREP?

jeffrey van oort
09-06-08, 16:38
Are you sure you have activated "increase static limits" in TREP?

:D With the NGLE some statics can be used without problems in the extra slots.:D High poly statics might need that option.