PDA

View Full Version : Giving up the ghost of a good thing...

Nausinous
16-04-08, 22:25
I'm making a confession. I am BlackGrey and I was banned for having multiple users. I started off as the member -All- but I was young and naive so I registered member names because I could simply never settle. I finally took the name BlackGrey. I forged friendships and grew beyond friendship with one paticular member who was kind enough to share his heart with me. I fell in love with this place and made many memories with the numerous members that shine upon this forum: Paperdoll, Mickiz, Mitch, GoL, Kam..

Thorir
16-04-08, 22:28
Why the multiple users, then?

I kinda wondered where BlackGrey was. :)

Larson_1988
16-04-08, 22:30
What was the point with multiple users anyway?

I've known for a long time that you are BlackGrey.

Nausinous
16-04-08, 22:31
But I was torn away from all that by simply answerin yes to a pm tlr sent asking about me having multiple users. Don't cut me off again. I meant no harm in the multiple users.

It's really cringe worthy to read but if you read my threads as blackgrey you'd know how much I invested myself in TRF. To lose my membership is so silly when all I did was create some extra users when I was younger. It's not the most sensible or mature way to about this but I am a tad desperate :(

thecentaur
16-04-08, 22:48
But I was torn away from all that by simply answerin yes to a pm tlr sent asking about me having multiple users. Share my memories and search for my threads. Typin frantically on my PSP.You all mean so much to me. Don't cut me off again. I meant no harm in the multiple users.

It's really cringe worthy to read but if you read my threads as blackgrey you'd know how much I invested myself in TRF. To lose my membership is so silly when all I did was create some extra users when I was younger. Hear me out?

Heard out :hug: this place is too good to be away from for long :wve: :hug: :D

Camera Obscura
16-04-08, 22:57
But I was torn away from all that by simply answerin yes to a pm tlr sent asking about me having multiple users. Don't cut me off again. I meant no harm in the multiple users.

It's really cringe worthy to read but if you read my threads as blackgrey you'd know how much I invested myself in TRF. To lose my membership is so silly when all I did was create some extra users when I was younger. It's not the most sensible or mature way to about this but I am a tad desperate :(

Desperate for what?

And I think many caught on that you were Blackgrey. The pictures you posted of yourself were a dead giveaway. ;)

Nausinous
16-04-08, 23:03
Desperate for what?

To have my friends back. I feel so alone as Nausinous.

Camera Obscura
16-04-08, 23:13
So you couldn't PM them and explain the situation to them because....? :confused:

EDIT: Unless you mean the forums in general, then I understand what you mean. :)

Paperdoll
16-04-08, 23:15
At least you came clean about this, which is more than many would/could do. And yes, I think quite a few of us knew about that :) hopefully you'll be spared dearie :hug: at least over this decision of coming clean.

Larson_1988
16-04-08, 23:16
Many people here already knows that you are BlackGrey, also the moderators and admins.

Quasimodo
16-04-08, 23:16
Are you due for a new avatar? You could just put some text over the picture that says "a.k.a. Blackgrey"

Neteru
16-04-08, 23:20

It's always better that members tell us themselves. Very often we can simply disable the duplicate accounts without consequence. But in some circumstances, like when we root them out ourselves, multiple accounts are met with a very negative response.

One thing I will say is that so many members fail to realise that personality always shines through, so, though we may not catch something straight away, invariably something will eventually rouse a suspicion. You, I have to say, roused my suspicion last week. Not by anything you said, per se. But by the way you reacted to something. That is, your personality showed itself, and I've barely been back a month. Not that I knew by that who you were (I didn't even know BlackGrey was banned). I just had more important things to look at. If you'd have reacted in a similar way again, I'd have started looking more closely at you (as I currently am with other accounts).

I don't know how Justin will view this matter, but you'd be far better contacting him with your explanation. Your permanant ban before, I would hazard was because you were caught out. And who knows, you may even persuade him to re-enable your BlackGrey account.