PDA

View Full Version : I just asked someone out!!

rickybazire
17-04-08, 16:06
:jmp:

I'm so happy about it.

We've been close for some time now, and I'm going to see her tomorrow for a party her sister is having...we may sneak into the backroom...:D

I asked her out last night and was just so shaky about it.

But my friends don't particularly talk to her, one of them doesn't like her. But I still wanted to go out with her, no matter what they say.

This is the first relationship I've had, so I'm not experienced. Is there any guidelines any of you could offer about relationship stuff and kissing. Because I haven't done either before.

Voni
17-04-08, 16:07
Haha, well done mate, I'm pleased for you! You don't need any relationship tips though, just treat her with respect and she'll do the same for you.

Larapink
17-04-08, 16:08
Thats great, good luck to you :D

Alex Fly
17-04-08, 16:12
Aww that's so sweet, good luck with her ! :tmb:

rowanlim
17-04-08, 16:14
Nice going! :tmb;

Don't worry about the kissing part, let it come to you :D

thanatos
17-04-08, 16:15
If your already a friend that that's the hardest part sorted - knowing what to talk about. As far as kissing is concerend you'll just be able to 'feel' when it's right by the atmosphere.

quarrystile
17-04-08, 16:17
And don't grab her backside on the first date !! :yik:

:vlol:

xoger
17-04-08, 16:17
the girl will wait for to make the first move

buy her a gift, when she is really pleased, move in to kiss her:gki:

the gift has to be small but desirable (not chocolate), i recommend ear rings on the second date (not in a small box)

thanatos
17-04-08, 16:25
the girl will wait for to make the first move

buy her a gift, when she is really pleased, move in to kiss her:gki:

the gift has to be small but desirable (not chocolate), i recommend ear rings on the second date (not in a small box)

Woah woah woah, don't go buying her presents by the second date, she might think you're a little over-eager to please, shall we say. just be good company for the time being, don't try and buy her love!

tranniversary119
17-04-08, 16:26
Good for you! :) Best of luck :D

rickybazire
17-04-08, 16:29
Thank you guys and girls for the advice. Thanatos, thanks for that little bit about the easiest part sorted...:D Thanks everyone else as well.

We were talking about 'that' (I don't want to upset the admins, lol), and even though my friends may think that I would definately want to, I want to wait until further into the relationship when it's more stable. As in, not rushing into things.

xoger
17-04-08, 16:30
Woah woah woah, don't go buying her presents by the second date, she might think you're a little over-eager to please, shall we say. just be good company for the time being, don't try and buy her love!

if your as smooth as me then you can buy them a house on the second date, and they wont think its to much

Drone
17-04-08, 16:32
well done :) just be natural, be yourself and it's all gonna work out :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
17-04-08, 16:33
Aww, good luck and have fun! :D

Mr.Burns
17-04-08, 16:36
if your as smooth as me then you can buy them a house on the second date, and they wont think its to much

A bit cocky for a 14 year old aren't you. No, best not to go nuts with gifts just yet. Just because he got a date doesn't mean the girl is actually interested in him romantically, yet.

pEhouse
17-04-08, 16:37
A bit cocky for a 14 year old aren't you.

Well, they seem to mature quite fast these days ;)

xoger
17-04-08, 16:37
i suppose
but i would still recommend making the first move

Nenya awakens
17-04-08, 17:15
awww so cute!!! :D

"cries" MARC wants a bf!! "sob"

thanatos
17-04-08, 19:08

if you're as smooth as me you won't get her anything for her birthday and she'll still think you're spoiling her ;)

Angelus
17-04-08, 19:10
Oh... er, okay? :confused:

Good for you, I guess.

xoger
17-04-08, 19:23
if you're as smooth as me you won't get her anything for her birthday and she'll still think you're spoiling her ;)

:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:lol

Mr.Burns
17-04-08, 19:26
Let's drop the cheeky attitude shall we. Thank you.

jamieoliver22
17-04-08, 19:28
Just be yourself and don't act any differently, it is the best you can do really.

Angelus
17-04-08, 19:30

Me? Or the others?

Mr.Burns
17-04-08, 19:30
Others. If it was you Angelus, you'd know :p

Angelus
17-04-08, 19:43
Others. If it was you Angelus, you'd know :p

OH RLY? :ohn:

:ton:

Orionvalentine
17-04-08, 21:02
I'm really happy for you :hug:

May you find lots of happiness my friend.

Last Angel
17-04-08, 21:27
aww congratulations
just be yourself and treat her with respect :)

findme
17-04-08, 21:31
Well, first of all, great news :)

But don't take this as something serious, this is not a relationship, at least not yet, you only just asked her out on a date.

Angelus
17-04-08, 21:32
Well, first of all, great news :)

But don't take this as something serious, this is not a relationship, at least not yet, you only just asked her out on a date.

All this talk of dates...

Are you up for it?

findme
17-04-08, 21:34
All this talk of dates...

Are you up for it?

Only if you look like the person in my avatar XD

KC Mraz
17-04-08, 21:35
That's cute :hug:.

Just don't get too excited and act like a stalker :p.

Angelus
17-04-08, 21:40
Only if you look like the person in my avatar XD

Damn... :p

Hayden is stunning, though. I love the photoshoot she did with all the different faces. You had it as your last avatar. :D

Rachel Croft
17-04-08, 21:48
actually, she most likely will not make the first move cuz we girls wait for the guys to do that.

findme
17-04-08, 22:39
actually, she most likely will not make the first move cuz we girls wait for the guys to do that.

The thread starter is a guy... :pi:

Hardcore Nerd
18-04-08, 11:15
So, what happened?? Eveything alright? :)

Seb_01225
18-04-08, 11:25
if you really like her everything will just come naturally :)
congrats

thanatos
18-04-08, 12:27

Whoops, guess that did come out a little cheekier than intended

Capt. Murphy
18-04-08, 14:18
This sort of news is a breath of fresh air.... :pi:

Anyway, don't take things too fast (not saying you will, but just in case...), and respect her. If you don't know what that means... Just don't do anything that might have larger implications later. Such as - if you were to break up -it would be harder on both of you since you went to that level in a relationship. Then again, it might happen anyway. It can = Getting that serious, and/or breaking up.

I suppose another way of "Respecting" her would be... Always act around her as if her father was there... and he is an overprotective psycho. Or, that's how he would be if he found out his precious baby was violated in any way.

Have fun. :wve:

:vlol: