PDA

View Full Version : My idea for the next game after Underworld....

robm_2007
19-04-08, 20:44
lets say that Lara doesnt get her mother in Underworld. maybe she could find the underworld that mom is in, but the keeper/ ruler of that underworld would let amelia free, only if lara did something for him. she could have to find an artifact or stop something from happening. then at the end she does it.but he tricks her,kills her mom.and he tries to destroy the world.& Lara has to stop him b4 he can.she could use her own artifacts she has(dagger of xian,infada stone, excalibur etc.) to save the world.

gtkilla
19-04-08, 20:46
Very corny idea...sorry, don't like it. :o You've got a good imagination, though. :D

Lara holic
19-04-08, 20:50
sorry, I didn't like it too, but still, you have a great imagination.:)

ajrich17901
19-04-08, 20:52
i dont like the idea either but good imagination non the less

Drone
19-04-08, 20:55
it's strange but I D O like it :D

RAID
19-04-08, 20:56
No thanks...

robm_2007
19-04-08, 20:58
i like how u two put a good and bad thing to say. i just think that those artifacts she has will come in handy later, her having them not just there for decoration, or to keep them out of the wrong hands.

Sweets
19-04-08, 20:58
you have a good imagination but I think CD needs to drop the mommy/daddy storyline once and for all.

NightWish
19-04-08, 21:31
You mean th mamma plot for 3 games? noooooooooooooooooo

Shrantellatessa
19-04-08, 21:33
Too early to think of TRU 2 :wve:

Seb_01225
19-04-08, 21:36
^ i hope there isn't one.

after underworld i want FRESH NEW story plots thankyou :)

Wana b like Lara
19-04-08, 22:26
Im not sure, since when was Tomb Raider about saving the world? :confused: It was always about between Lara and someone else :mis:, although there is something about saving the world in the games, it's just never brought to bold in the storyline :o

^ i hope there isn't one.

after underworld i want FRESH NEW story plots thankyou

There is going to be an Underworld 2! :mis:

Larapink
19-04-08, 23:18
To be honest I would like stroy from Legend to end the Mummy story in Underworld.

ajrich17901
19-04-08, 23:46
There is going to be an Underworld 2! :mis:

Uh no there wont O_o

shadow_boy
20-04-08, 00:28
I liked legend and anniversary but I'd rather have a completely new story for the game after underworld. they should just finish the current story with underworld
unless they have something really good to justify the use of those characters again.

lara fan #1
20-04-08, 01:17
dude lara should find kurtis or sumthin bring sumthin back from the past, who cares about her mom. she thought she was dead thats how she should end it !

LaraLuvrrr
20-04-08, 01:18
No more momma drama. I would also like to see a plot other than the end of the world. It would be great to make the next tomb raider game with another character like a side-kick that Lara mentors. That way when Lara gets old and wrinkly this new character can take her place and continue the series. Actually how great if it ends up being her daughter. And her daughter gets caught in a secret society that attempts to use her knowledge of archaeology she gained from Lara to their advantage. And so you can play as Lara and her daughter as they team up to stop the evil people from doing something bad. lol just a thought

cammy.
20-04-08, 02:52
I want no more mummy games please, so no.

moodydog
20-04-08, 08:04
lets say that Lara doesnt get her mother in Underworld. maybe she could find the underworld that mom is in, but the keeper/ ruler of that underworld would let amelia free, only if lara did something for him. she could have to find an artifact or stop something from happening. then at the end she does it.but he tricks her,kills her mom.and he tries to destroy the world.& Lara has to stop him b4 he can.she could use her own artifacts she has(dagger of xian,infada stone, excalibur etc.) to save the world.

why could that happen in this game... but i think your version needs poloshing up a bit and editing. But you have some imagination!

Anthony-German
20-04-08, 08:11
Too early to think of TRU 2 :wve:

That's true! Let's wait and get TRU before thinking of a new TR game! :tmb: