PDA

View Full Version : Changing the audio files!

Lara_Fan
20-04-08, 11:37
OK, so i know everything about this. But the problems is that the requirements for the audio files are MS-ADCPM 44khz wav files. More exactly that i'm converting the files into wav and 44khz, but how can i make the files MS-ADCPM :(

Lara_Fan
20-04-08, 12:09
Anyone?

mattlsu
20-04-08, 13:30
Read the one called "Audio Files"

Tutorial (http://sceneshiz.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=11&id=21&Itemid=50)

Lara_Fan
20-04-08, 13:37
Thanx, but the prob is that i'm using this site for converting. And the encoding which has to be Microsoft ADPCM isn't there, apart from IMA ADPCM which isn't useful :(

snork
20-04-08, 17:20
Oh, that's a pity. I like that idea of an online converter.

See if any of the other tips in this topic from Friday or so is of any help.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=123948
As it sounds like you already have the files in wav format, you should be able to use windows sound recorder or Audaycity.

mattlsu
20-04-08, 23:42
Thanx, but the prob is that i'm using this site for converting. And the encoding which has to be Microsoft ADPCM isn't there, apart from IMA ADPCM which isn't useful :(

If you keep reading the tutorial it shows how to make it Microsoft ADPCM using sound recorder. ;)

Lara_Fan
21-04-08, 08:18
If you keep reading the tutorial it shows how to make it Microsoft ADPCM using sound recorder. ;)

Hey, thanx Mattlsu. :jmp: I got it now :hug:

mattlsu
21-04-08, 19:49
No problem. :)

About your screenshot with the tunnel and how Lara isn't affected by the shadows, it looks like only the tunnel is lit that darkly. Is the water room also filled with shadows? Technically, she is in the water room, so the water room may not be dark enough, if lit at all. If that doesn't help, try removing the spot bulb, I've heard that they can cause some various errors.

Lara_Fan
21-04-08, 19:56
No problem. :)

About your screenshot with the tunnel and how Lara isn't affected by the shadows, it looks like only the tunnel is lit that darkly. Is the water room also filled with shadows? Technically, she is in the water room, so the water room may not be dark enough, if lit at all. If that doesn't help, try removing the spot bulb, I've heard that they can cause some various errors.

Thanx, and how can i remove the spot bulb?

mattlsu
24-04-08, 01:11
Thanx, and how can i remove the spot bulb?

Just highlight it, it will turn red when it is selected. Then press delete on your keyboard.