PDA

View Full Version : TR1 Sprites

TombRaiderTim
26-04-08, 20:01
Does anyone know where i can get the TR1 sprites like the fire, please it would help me loads...;)

matrix54
26-04-08, 22:58
they wouldn't work.

all(if not most) of the t4 sprites work in transarent, while the tr1 sprites work in opaque:)

or are you doing smething else.

God Horus
26-04-08, 23:12
Stop, right there.

Jenna_R, welcome to the forum. The reason I told you to stop is because you are very new, and in your first post already you are insulting a member. Do not speak like this, it makes the forum unpleasant.

Mr.Burns
26-04-08, 23:16
who do you think you are?

btw who is lara croft?
Welcome to the forums, but if you can't be respectful, you're time here will be short.

Larson_1988
26-04-08, 23:20
they wouldn't work.

all(if not most) of the t4 sprites work in transarent, while the tr1 sprites work in opaque:)

This might be a silly question from me. :o But isn't it possible to make the opaque transparent?

matrix54
27-04-08, 00:01
only blood, that's using trep

you can fake it using many flip maps, flip effects, time effcts, rolling balls, death trigggerts, FLAME triggers and such.

the easiest is a custom made fire animating_object that is on/off for a certain period of time and a trigger for the flame object in a rolling ball room. make sure the ball rolls back and forth in the room triggering it and antitriggering it. its comlecated, but you get want you want. this can work for other effects as well. Make sure if you do this, you use the flame emmiter sound in the sound emmiter menu(core did something right!! WHO WANTS CAKE!!:hug:)

TombRaiderTim
27-04-08, 09:15
well i still would like to try it, so does anyone have the TR1 cd? Could anyone lend me one of the data files with the default sprites please?

Anthony-German
27-04-08, 10:31
well i still would like to try it, so does anyone have the TR1 cd? Could anyone lend me one of the data files with the default sprites please?

I have got it! Tell me what file do you want?

TombRaiderTim
27-04-08, 17:31
all the atlantis levels, natla's mines, atlantis and the great pyramid! ;)

stranger1992
27-04-08, 17:36
wait, i'll rip the tr1 sprites and upload them ;)