PDA

View Full Version : Door problems

Cain
28-04-08, 12:11
Hey gang!
I have just finished my new adventure but when I went to give it a final playtest I found I had a problem with my doors which I had never had during previous tests. The doors open ok but neither Lara nor enemies can go through them, an invisible wall is there. This has never happened during previous playtests. Does anyone know what caused this and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Your pal, Cain:hea:

Larson_1988
28-04-08, 16:31
Hello Cain! :wve:

Is this problem for one of your doors or all of them?

igor32
28-04-08, 16:52
Simple... check the colision box in WADMerger ;)

stranger1992
28-04-08, 17:20
Check your room connections.

-Do you have Toggle Opacity 1 on the door for some reason?

- Is there a static or light that you deleted after splitting rooms?

Cain
28-04-08, 21:36
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll check them out.
Your greatful pal
Cain:tea:

Larson_1988
28-04-08, 21:39
Any screens from your game Cain? :)

Kamnelomo
29-04-08, 05:14
Look what he's got on TRLE.net. In my opinion, very poor. Sorry, Cain. Read the manual again.

aktrekker
29-04-08, 07:33
Haven't heard from you for awhile. Can't wait until you get the problem fixed.

jeffrey van oort
29-04-08, 09:47
Look what he's got on TRLE.net. In my opinion, very poor. Sorry, Cain. Read the manual again.

I can't believe you put that here on the message board....
There is simply room for improvement nothing more and nothing less. Think before you write something next time because if I would read this I would reply in a much hurt manner.

Larson_1988
29-04-08, 22:40
Haven't heard from you for awhile.

Yeah, with such comments like that!:mad: No wonder he doesen't stay active..

Kamnelomo
30-04-08, 08:59
I can't believe you put that here on the message board....
There is simply room for improvement nothing more and nothing less. Think before you write something next time because if I would read this I would reply in a much hurt manner.

Improvement goes after encouraging or redoing basics. One will hardly ever improve skills without objective critique of those, who get to scan results of work. Otherwise, one will think he's doing well and reached his limits.
If you disagree, constructive criticism is always encouraged.

jeffrey van oort
30-04-08, 10:55
Improvement goes after encouraging or redoing basics. One will hardly ever improve skills without objective critique of those, who get to scan results of work. Otherwise, one will think he's doing well and reached his limits.
If you disagree, constructive criticism is always encouraged.

You can say it in a different way:)

snork
30-04-08, 12:03
I don't think there is any need to post that here in no matter what way.

It is about a problem with the doors and Kannelomos opinion on Cain's levels has absolutely nothing to do here.

Welcome back Cain. Hope you get it sorted out.