PDA

View Full Version : Objecy ID

Dan-d
02-05-08, 18:17
When using PICKUP_ITEM object id should be typed... But how do i know it's id??? Where is it saying? In WADmerger or in LE?

Piega
02-05-08, 18:30
Why do you need that number? For TREP? Use fexinspect. Select the room the pickup is in, click on it. In the list of items there is a number. This is the RAW id and you need that one. There is also object id blow the list. This number is not the right one.

If not for TREP then what? Please be more detailed next time.

Dan-d
02-05-08, 18:38
Oh... Sorry it's for TREP.
Thanks by the way!:)

Dan-d
02-05-08, 18:51
and where can i get raw item ID?

Kevin
02-05-08, 19:24
You do not need Fexinspect to get the number for TREP.

If you use NGLE, you just have to click on Help (grey bar at the top) and then Object IDs for TREP.

Piega
02-05-08, 20:25
and where can i get raw item ID?

Did you READ my post?

jeffrey van oort
02-05-08, 21:16
Did you READ my post?

Well you did explain it in very difficult words.
When you click in NGLE the list of objects you can select the item of choice.
There is a series of numbers in this text rule one of them is the raw nr. :D
that is the object ID.
if you must know I am pretty sure it is the second to the right of the name in that list.
:hug:

Yasin
02-05-08, 21:31
Actually, Piega explained it perfectly well and also what tools he needed for it. I have latetely the feeling that 90% of the people who post help related things never read the posts carefully. Also they never update their situation if they making progress or not. It is kind of rude and unrespectful. Now I don't say I am the best reader/helper cause first of all english is not my native language, everybody can make mistakes. But this is just ridiclious.

jeffrey van oort
02-05-08, 21:34
Actually, Piega explained it perfectly well and also what tools he needed for it. I have latetely the feeling that 90% of the people who post help related things never read the posts carefully. Also they never update their situation if they making progress or not. It is kind of rude and unrespectful. Now I don't say I am the best reader/helper cause first of all english is not my native language, everybody can make mistakes. But this is just ridiclious.

For people that never heard of these things it is difficult to understand. One that knows nothing can understand nothing. Therefore he should first explain what tool it is and or he heard of it. not all of us are experienced builders:D I find it funny that there are actually a lot of Dutch people on the forums:D

Yasin
02-05-08, 21:37
Opinions differ: I think it is the other way around. The person asking for help needs to provide as much as detail as possible and also actually READ and ask questions like: "What is Fexinspect". Besides if actually one would use the search function you would learn alot. I didn't knew what Fexinspect was aswell 2 weeks ago. But simple search made me learn instantly.

Yes alot of dutch people around ^^ while it is 23:37 in Windmill land.

jeffrey van oort
02-05-08, 21:38
Opinions differ: I think it is the other way around. The person asking for help needs to provide as much as detail as possible and also actually READ and ask questions like: "What is Fexinspect". Besides if actually one would use the search function you would learn alot. I didn't knew what Fexinspect was aswell 2 weeks ago. But simple search made me learn instantly.

Yes alot of dutch people around ^^ while it is 23:37 in Windmill land.

What the hell is windmill land?:D

Yasin
02-05-08, 21:41
The country where we both live in. Windmills cows farmers... anyway don't you think we are going too much offtopic ? ^^

@ Dan-d

Read the entire thread carefully, Read it once more. Do not forget to read it again if you did not get it. Questions? Feel free to ask, but first please read.

Dan-d
02-05-08, 21:53
:D OMFG! You're all so funny! :jmp:
I rad the hole post at the first time, but first i was needed an Object ID and then RAW Object ID (may be it's the same things, dunno).
But anyways, thanks for the tip bout reading the whole post!=)