PDA

View Full Version : TR1-3 Darts?

!Lara Croft!
04-05-08, 00:23
Could someone post a link to some TR1/2/3 Darts? Please. I couldnt find any on trsearch.

jeffrey van oort
04-05-08, 02:52
I am not sure but I believe a couple of years ago someone posted the animated dart that flies by and he posted a note that it had to be used with the dart nulmesh to get it to damage lara.
I haven't the foggiest where the object is now but perhaps you can find something inside a tr1 wad and make an animating object out of it?
Kind regards;)

TombRaiderTim
04-05-08, 07:16
try asking the maker of the TR1 remake if you can use the wads, i have and they have the darts in there, for the sound, i am not to sure yet.

Teeth
04-05-08, 08:26
TR1: Revised has visible darts in an animating slot. It's really bloody clever. :D And if you have a big room where the darts don't quite reach the other side, just place another dart animating on the last square it appears on, and they can go even furthur.

TombRaiderTim
04-05-08, 08:57
that reminds me, what is the pit and other stuff of the dart sound for TR1?

!Lara Croft!
04-05-08, 09:12
Ive settled for the tr4 darts. My games are looking really good so far, my re-imagine of tr1, and my re-make of tr1, re-imagine is tr1 maps with major modifications. Re-make, identical to tr1, but with new textures. And i hav'nt put to much weight on my shoulders because im doing each area in a seperate game, peru, greece, egypt, atlantis (TR1), Atlantis (UB), Egypt (UB). The project is looking great!:)

Teeth
04-05-08, 10:46
But...it's absolutely pointless! There's already both a remake and a reimagining of TR1! Do something new and creative!

dcw123
04-05-08, 12:01
But...it's absolutely pointless! There's already both a remake and a reimagining of TR1! Do something new and creative!

You said it Teeth.:o
@!LaraCroft! Sorry to put you down an all, but it is hard to do:o
I tried remaking TR1 using the no squares method, to make it look almost like Core's canned TRAE. I only did 1 room and gave up:p
Its better if you make your own games up.. let your imagination run wild:D

!Lara Croft!
06-05-08, 04:40
I tried the imagination run wild tecnique, it turns out HORRIBLE, my egyption level has endless intersections, so i decided to play it safe.

stranger1992
06-05-08, 07:17

Talk about blowing your own horn there. For someone as yourself who is also doing a remake/reimagining/rip off of tr1 I wouldnt actually say anything.

!Lara Croft!: If it is what you want then go ahead, but start small. Build Caves first and then take it 1 step at a time. If you want some help or advice my PM box is right here ;):)

jeffrey van oort
06-05-08, 10:19
Talk about blowing your own horn there. For someone as yourself who is also doing a remake/reimagining/rip off of tr1 I wouldnt actually say anything.

!Lara Croft!: If it is what you want then go ahead, but start small. Build Caves first and then take it 1 step at a time. If you want some help or advice my PM box is right here ;):)

Bullseye!!:D

LOL I do think that the darts them self are not so necessary for the caves. I'd rather see much more complicated puzzles.