PDA

View Full Version : Stand on Statics?

Compass
07-05-08, 19:58
Is it possible? Jeffrey told me it is with TREP but I can't find the patch, he said I change the OCB of statics into 1024 ?

Teeth
07-05-08, 20:00
That's just for pushable blocks. There's a tutorial on how to do it for statics on TRSearch, but it doesn't work. :p

stranger1992
07-05-08, 20:04
Errmm..it does work you did it wrong. ;)

http://www.trsearch.org/Tutorial.php?action=getflash&id=21

Compass
07-05-08, 20:11
Doesn't work because I want it like flat :D
And she need to hang on it but I don't want to use bridgeflat :ton:

stranger1992
07-05-08, 20:13
It does work, because that is used to stand on statics. Its how i did it from that so cant really be wrong ;)

LaraCablara
07-05-08, 20:15
It does work :wve: Don't forget to disable the collision of your object.

Lara Coft Baby
07-05-08, 20:15
Ah cool, I've been wanting to figure out how to do that. :p

TombRaiderTim
07-05-08, 20:34
It does work :wve: Don't forget to disable the collision of your object.

Ah ha! Thats why i cannot climb up on it then, silly me! :o Do you select the object and then click the no collision box?

Compass
07-05-08, 20:35
It doesn't really work for me :(

Well not in the way I want it, I've made an invisible object changed it with +1 and I placed it 1 square beneeth the floor I want to lara to stand on but it doesn't work when I place lara above it she falls through and when I Jump toward it she doesn't grap! I also tried -1 and 1 square above the floor I want colussion but she keeps falling through it

SSJ6Wolf
07-05-08, 21:53
Make sure when you place the object that you click the floor, otherwise I think the object is changing the ceiling collision instead. It does not matter what the object's height is (I think), the floor raises or lowers the same amount of clicks.

By the way Lara needs at least 4 clicks to grab onto something.

jeffrey van oort
08-05-08, 09:23
Make sure when you place the object that you click the floor, otherwise I think the object is changing the ceiling collision instead. It does not matter what the object's height is (I think), the floor raises or lowers the same amount of clicks.

By the way Lara needs at least 4 clicks to grab onto something.
Even when there is a room below?
Ps. does this work for animations as well?:D