PDA

View Full Version : TR1 revised caves.

KIKO
09-05-08, 14:50
I'm playing again TR1 revised. I'm on the first level and I'm having a bit of trouble. Here:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii83/kiko_03_2008/tr1caves.jpg
It's exactly the same area of TR1 the one for the second secret. When there's a large wall to climb and the secret is up there. The problem is that I can't climb it even in the most high rocks she can't grab the edge of the wall. Any help will do, but please don't indicate me walkthroughs because I'm trying to gest past this game without cheating.

ShadyCroft
09-05-08, 14:56
try the walkthrough here http://www.trle.net/walk/1553.htm.

KIKO
09-05-08, 16:49
Ah never mind I pass that part, I realized that if i press ctrl + up she does a long vertical jump. I was pressing jump + ctrl so she couldn't grab the ledge. Anyway i got pass Caves, passed City of Vilcabamba, passed the Lost Valley. Which I think that the T-rex was too easy. Wait, two T-rexes- Then I passed Tomb of Qualopec too and now I'm on St. Francis Folly. Really good remake :D

ShadyCroft
09-05-08, 17:14
Oh yeah, really good. I never got the chance to play the original, so that kinda made it up, and I really loved it. And woaw! you're quick.....St. Francis Folly already ? Have fun with it. :jmp:

KIKO
09-05-08, 18:05
When my uncle let me play the original i finished it twice so there's why my quick race. :D Ya it's a good game. Someday I'll buy the original, when I see some sold out version.

Fluen
27-06-08, 16:21
I don't recommend a Sold Out version of TR1. You may get a version with no audible music tracks.

That's what I got. I played the levels in silence aside from the sound effects from objects and constantly felt the game missed something. Later I found many of the audio tracks at TombRaiderChronicles and had help burning a new cd.

But I'll never know if my home-made version is as good as the intended original.

Lemmie
27-06-08, 16:25
I don't recommend a Sold Out version of TR1. You may get a version with no audible music tracks.

That's what I got. I played the levels in silence aside from the sound effects from objects and constantly felt the game missed something. Later I found many of the audio tracks at TombRaiderChronicles and had help burning a new cd.

But I'll never know if my home-made version is as good as the intended original.

I experienced this problem with my Sold Out version too. I was disappointed as generally Sold Out do Tomb Raider, and other games, remarkably well.

]{eith
27-06-08, 17:29
On the subject of TR1 Revised, does anyone have a savegame after opening the big door at the bottom of St. Francis Folly? I got all the keys, all the barricades slid back but the door wouldn't open. Is it a bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Daoine Sidhe
27-06-08, 22:38
This could be a very rare bug.
Someone told me about it earlier, but I couldn't fix it - I don't know the reason.
Try to save the game before you insert the keys and load it again. This has helped for the person who told me first about the bug. It should work.

]{eith
27-06-08, 22:48
Lucky for me I like this custom game enough to redo the Folly level again. Thank you Daoine! :hug: