PDA

View Full Version : Need a Natla Voice Actress!

Teeth
09-05-08, 21:54
If you can do a consistent voice similar to how Natla sounds in TR1 (not TRA) then please send me a sample of your voice via PM. :D We need it for TRA: Retold. ;)

jeffrey van oort
09-05-08, 22:49
Would you like a similar text as in anniversary?:)
Which text must the person say? Please use a recognisable reference point.

Christi
10-05-08, 01:50
I acn do a pretty good one, but I have no way of recording it...maybe I do...I have one of those microphone's you hook up to the computer and no idea how to use it.

TombRaiderTim
10-05-08, 07:52
I can easily match anniversarys Natla but i will have to practice the lines with the other Natlas voice, Teeth would you PM me the lines please so i could try?

Teeth
10-05-08, 07:55
Um, the voice needs to be female. :p Otherwise, I'd do it myself. :D

Right, the things Natla should say should be more laid-back and casual, like in TR1 ("A kick in the pants."), rather than all over the top and RPG-ish like in TRA ("Thousands of years I have waited for this moment!" etc.)

Spikey
10-05-08, 07:56
Is TRTim female? :confused:

(Edit: I see we're both thinking the same thing here :p )

TombRaiderTim
10-05-08, 08:04
No i am not, but i can change the sound of my voice to mae it sound similar to both TR1 and TRA's Natla! Shows even a man can do it! Does not have to be a lady!

Compass
10-05-08, 09:30
Yep ther are so many voice changers!

jeffrey van oort
10-05-08, 10:29
Or you could use Anna the story teller from Vista :D
(It's a robotic voice I admit but it is a woman)

Christi
10-05-08, 14:07
heheh?

mizuno_suisei
10-05-08, 14:51
No i am not, but i can change the sound of my voice to mae it sound similar to both TR1 and TRA's Natla! Shows even a man can do it! Does not have to be a lady!

Hi :wve:

Sorry to hijack the thread, would you mind recording a line, and uploading for us here, I am really interested :)
When I was younger, I always thought I could make my voice sound like Lara, but since my voice has broken, Lara no more. I am really interested to see if you can do it :D

Zac,

TombRaiderTim
10-05-08, 16:15
i am getting a microphone in a few days, about 3 so i will be able to record my voice on tuesday! :D Only since my voice broke i have been able to match TRA's Natla's voice almost perfectly but it still needs some work.

Teeth
10-05-08, 17:17
Aren't there any ladies willing to do the voice? :p

God Horus
10-05-08, 17:21
Really, even if your voice did match Natla's, I think the TRA Retold team would feel comfortable having a woman voicing a woman. Because wouldn't the credits look weird when it said:

Jaqueline Natla
Tomb Raider Tim

Anyways, I guess my girlfriend could try (she used to voice Lara in Re/Visioned before I replaced her with Jenni's voice)

PM me the lines and I will send them to her.

Christi
10-05-08, 18:36
I WILL DO THE VOICE! Gawd...heehee sorry...:o