PDA

View Full Version : Lebanon's Dakrest Tunnel... AND ALL ALONE!

Tthe Spirit
10-05-08, 05:34
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3900732.ece

POLITICS... :cen:
POLITICIANS... :cen:
STUPID RELIGIOUS MEN... :cen:

THE WHOLE WORLD JUST SAYS, "WE WONT ALLOW THIS"...
YET EVERYINE JUSTS SITS WATCHING.

3 years ago, a major leader killed for working to create peace in the Middle East.

Last year a group of extremists come to fight against Israeil by doing what...
fight the muslim/christian army..

actualy they were a group sent by Israeil itself :whi:

4 days ago, a group masked behind its religion as well, deceiving people has finally been revealed by attacking who...

Their Blood Brothers...

I just want you forum folks to remeber us in your prayers.

WHO KNOWS..

MAYBE THIS IS THE LAST TUNNEL WE WILL WALK THROUGH...
AND I KNOW, WE DESERVE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US...

Draco
10-05-08, 16:01
What exactly is the point of your post?

irjudd
10-05-08, 16:13
What exactly is the point of your post?
I'm guessing this is the point:

I just want you forum folks to remeber us in your prayers.

tampi
10-05-08, 16:20
I think that the point is his first phrase.

I, for days, that I am thinking about that all we are victims, in this world, of a political class flood of scoundrels, people without scruples, dictators, thieves, speculators, sold them to the great corporations, to the big banks and to that all of them have been the greater malefactors of this world. :mad:

Draco
10-05-08, 19:02
He has more points than a blind man's driver license. I just wanted to clarify which one inspired the thread.

Shrantellatessa
10-05-08, 19:05
He's from Lebanon. That's the point, doesn't need to be any clearer, I guess.

ShadyCroft
10-05-08, 21:44
So there IS someone here from Lebanon by the nickname Tthe_Spirit.
Ya,I know, I feel for you. People may think its just another war, but my parents have been to Lebanon, so have alot of my relatives, and they say its the most peaceful country in the middle east, where muslims, christians and other religion live peacefully...something as ugly as that to happen for it in just afew days is just all wrong and very bad. Its not like a war between two countries, its a civil war inside between parties who are supposed to be united.
Dunno if anyone's seen my thread earlier http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=125286

So how are things right now, Tthe_Spirit ??!! :hug: I will keep you all in my prayers..same for all people who are having a hard time right now...and I've been complaing about my Software Engineering all day ???!!! blah!

@Draco : The link he provided and the one I provided inspired both threads.