Conway
10-05-08, 07:46
Anyone got to watch this movie? It kind of made me realize about things... :o

EgyptianSoul
10-05-08, 08:55
I've seen it once. :)

george_croft
10-05-08, 09:56
Its a great movie, i can't believe it got such bad reviews. I really liked Angelina's character, she was just hilarious at times. Not that she did the funniest jokes or anything, but the whole concept of the character with her big bleach blonde hair was adorable.

So yeah Conway, what sort of things did it make you realize ? :p

Conway
10-05-08, 10:08
Its a great movie, i can't believe it got such bad reviews. I really liked Angelina's character, she was just hilarious at times. Not that she did the funniest jokes or anything, but the whole concept of the character with her big bleach blonde hair was adorable.

So yeah Conway, what sort of things did it make you realize ? :p
Well, mainly about career choices and all that. Personal life over career. But damn, I felt so sorry that Angie's character declined that big post as an anchor for the show. And yeah, she looked good with blond hair. I really enjoyed the movie. I'm not so sure why it got such low reviews. :confused: Any realizations on your end? :p

george_croft
10-05-08, 10:25
Nothing at all actually. :p

Vertigo
10-05-08, 11:06
Stupid film.
Angelina looks weird with blonde hair and her famous stick-legs

And I just HATE that idiotic line where Jolie asks a driver: Do you know the song Satisfaction? It`s by Rolling Stones!

WTF? I always thought this song was written by Spice Girls! It`s like to ask: Do you know the book The Oldman and the sea?

Nannonxyay
10-05-08, 11:09
And I just HATE that idiotic line where Jolie asks a driver: Do you know the song Satisfaction? It`s by Rolling Stones!

I think that line was only meant to be a joke.

Anyway, I've never seen this movie, so I can't really judge.

Drone
10-05-08, 12:39
boring and whiney crap

kryptonite23
10-05-08, 12:43
Never heard of that. :(

Tthe Spirit
10-05-08, 13:10
I like this movie very much..
found it so cute :D