PDA

View Full Version : If you could kill anyone...

Pages : [1] 2

Geck-o-Lizard
10-05-08, 22:49
...who would you kill? World leaders? Criminals? Peop,e against whom you hold a grudge?

If you've ever seen Death Note, that's the kind of method you'd be using - you'd just write a name down and that person would die, wherever in the world they were at that moment. Nobody could trace anything back to you, so you would be free to kill anyone at all without consequence.

kooky
10-05-08, 22:50
I would kill Osama Bin Laden!

Larson_1988
10-05-08, 22:53
No one!

Obscure
10-05-08, 22:54
No one for I do not have the judgement to take someones life away. Even the worst villians on our planet have rights to live.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-05-08, 22:56

That's a good one, actually. :p

Him, and other terrorist. That's about it.

Sweets
10-05-08, 22:57
Nobody, I feel that I was not put here to take the lives of others. No matter how evil they were or how much I disliked them, I would never kill them. I would only kill in self-defense, if my life was in serious danger. :wve:

Gregori
10-05-08, 22:58
you

Real Life Raider
10-05-08, 22:59
Hitler. And Himmler.

Gimme a room, a loaded gun and those two muppets and I'd do the job.

Thing is though, if WWII never happened, the world would be a different place (no airliners for a start!)

But nevermind. The world would have been a better place without two genocidal psychopaths in it so I rest my case.

(BTW, if I had any bullets left, Robert Mugabe would be on my To Do list....)

;)

KC Mraz
10-05-08, 22:59
<Emo mode ON>

Me :(

<Emo mode OFF>

PS: It's a joke, I'm not offending anyone :).

tombraiderluka
10-05-08, 23:00
you
Freak :p

Yuna´s Wish
10-05-08, 23:01
Nobody...I´d rather provide them a living hell :)

Tyrannosaurus
10-05-08, 23:02
No one. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

But there are some people who I wouldn't mind dying, like my ex, or any terrorist group.

Legend of Lara
10-05-08, 23:02
As everyone who's watched/read Death Note knows, the main character got these powers and a god complex to go with them. ;)

Gregori
10-05-08, 23:04
Freak :p

dissapointing reply

ben croft
10-05-08, 23:05
No one!

Ditto. I'd kill every idiot in this world if I were a hitman, professiona killer. I'd do that for pleasure. Hve my own gears, guns...

:mis:

Shrantellatessa
10-05-08, 23:06
I'd kill poverty...

viper456
10-05-08, 23:07
gowwwwd. I would love to end so many people its unreal :pi:

Archetype
10-05-08, 23:10
Jimmy savall

Real Life Raider
10-05-08, 23:10
But there are some people who I wouldn't mind dying, like my ex......

Isn't your ex...er........extinct anyway?? :ton:

Gregori
10-05-08, 23:11
I'd kill poverty...

Thats quite noble!!!

but poverty is not a person.

Who would you kill given the chance (bar me)?

Forwen
10-05-08, 23:14
John Doe

Mad Tony
10-05-08, 23:26
Bin Laden. But I'd want it to be slow though, really slow. :tea:

Encore
I can think of a couple dozens world leaders.. :whi: But then again, they would probably be replaced by someone similar. :(

Admles
Any sort of person who sexually abuses another, especially children.......... I'd happily kill them

Mrshina
10-05-08, 23:34
i would kill the first person that i meet:D

digitizedboy
10-05-08, 23:35
I wouldn't kill another being, no matter how much I hated them. I won't even kill insects like some people do. I wouldn't deprive a life just because of emotions of anger. I think words and thoughts are more powerful than taking actions anyway. :)

Achilles_DS
10-05-08, 23:36
Yeah... kill them... that'll fix it.

Gregori
10-05-08, 23:43
Bin Laden. But I'd want it to be slow though, really slow. :tea:

What did he ever do to you?

MrBear
10-05-08, 23:45
What a pleasure to read so many great replies that I don't even bother multi-quoting them all..! :D I truly don't think I could ever come up with a post that's better than some of those already posted...

Oh, I think I have a reply anyway (not one that's remotely as good, mind you):

I'd probably have Jar Jar Binks killed :) or Fanny Price (Jane Austen's main character in Mansfield Park who spends the entire book crying whenever something 'big' happens (which is rarely the case, though))..

digitizedboy
10-05-08, 23:48
What a pleasure to read so many great replies that I don't even bother multi-quoting them all..! :D I truly don't think I could ever come up with a post that's better than some of those already posted...

Oh, I think I have a reply anyway (not one that's remotely as good, mind you):

I'd probably have Jar Jar Binks killed :) or Fanny Price (Jane Austen's main character in Mansfield Park who spends the entire book crying whenever something 'big' happens (which is rarely the case, though))..

Yeah, fictitious characters are ok to kill off. :D

Mad Tony
10-05-08, 23:48
What did he ever do to you?It's not a case of what he did to me individually, it's about what he did to others *cough*9/11*cough*.
Heck, had it not been for him we all would probably be leading a more care-free lifestyle.

Real Life Raider
10-05-08, 23:49
I'd probably have Jar Jar Binks killed........

Dudes got a point, forgot about old JJ.

Put him on the hit-list too then. :mis:

Gregori
10-05-08, 23:58
It's not a case of what he did to me individually, it's about what he did to others *cough*9/11*cough*.
Heck, had it not been for him we all would probably be leading a more care-free lifestyle.

Why Bin Laden in particular? There are plenty of other people in the world who have causes the deaths and suffering of far more people than Bin Laden.

Really, this just sounds so hokey. Not only has he done nothing to you personally, but killing this guy wouldn't even undo anything for the people you're supposedly empathising with!

Vertigo
10-05-08, 23:58
Our new president. Another ruler who works for himself. I`m tired of all those Soviet/Post-soviet idiots

Mad Tony
11-05-08, 00:02
Why Bin Laden in particular? There are plenty of other people in the world who have causes the deaths and suffering of far more people than Bin Laden.

Really, this just sounds so hokey. Not only has he done nothing to you personally, but killing this guy wouldn't even undo anything for the people you're supposedly empathising with!Bin Laden is head of Al-Qaeda, and Al-Qaeda have caused immense destruction and death. As well as 9/11, they were behind the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the 7/7 London bombings.

Anyway, why are you questioning me so much for wanting the head of a huge terrorist group dead? And why ask me all these questions and not the other people in this thread who have said Bin Laden?

Lenochka
11-05-08, 00:02
I would kill... World hunger *miss america waves the crowd*

I personally don't think I would ever kill anyone.

Quasimodo
11-05-08, 00:03
I think a more interesting question would be:

What idea would you kill?

oocladableeblah
11-05-08, 00:04
I wouldn't kill anyone, but I would hire an assassin to kill all terrorist in this world and to destroy nuclear bombs including all the blueprints on how to make them. I would never be able to kill anyone no matter how much a hate them I don't even hate anyone, sure people annoy me, but that doesn't mean I hate them.

Gregori
11-05-08, 00:09
Bin Laden is head of Al-Qaeda, and Al-Qaeda have caused immense destruction and death. As well as 9/11, they were behind the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the 7/7 London bombings.

Anyway, why are you questioning me so much for wanting the head of a huge terrorist group dead? And why ask me all these questions and not the other people in this thread who have said Bin Laden?

I'm curious as to why you supposedly hate this guy.

I mean sure he might have been involved in all those things, but I don't see why you've singled out Bin Laden as target out all the potential canditates. Not onl has he done nothing to you personally but there are others who have caused way more death and destruction than bin laden, yet they aren't the focus of your hatred. Its very strange.

Mad Tony
11-05-08, 00:10
I'm curious as to why you supposedly hate this guy. Lol. Good one.

And you still haven't said why you decided to ask me about why I hate Bin Laden and not anyone else.

Geck-o-Lizard
11-05-08, 00:11
Oh hush, stop hijacking my thread. If you really want to discuss that, use PMs.

I want to see some more morbid answers! Would none of you even consider bumping off that guy who used to bully you throughout school? ;)

Gregori
11-05-08, 00:12
Lol. Good one.

And you still haven't said why you decided to ask me about why I hate Bin Laden and not anyone else.

I seen your post about it first.

Better that I hijack your thread rather than a 747 :D

Lara Lover
11-05-08, 00:13
Some people in my school! Grrr, maybe if they aplogized first I might consider not brutally murdering them!!

Larson_1988
11-05-08, 00:14
Some people in my school! Grrr, maybe if they aplogized first I might consider not brutally murdering them!!

You're being bullyed? :(

I want to see some more morbid answers! Would none of you even consider bumping off that guy who used to bully you throughout school? ;)

:vlol:Do you want us to say our deepest thoughts? :vlol:

remote91
11-05-08, 00:15
So many people I know from school and college spring to mind that I could certainly live without, but I'm not going to name names on the internet. Thats just tacky. :p

Forwen
11-05-08, 00:16
Are you running sociological experiments or summat Geck?

Geck-o-Lizard
11-05-08, 00:16
Nah, lmao, if I was doing that I wouldn't be so obvious about it. :p

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 00:17
I'm curious as to why you supposedly hate this guy.

I mean sure he might have been involved in all those things, but I don't see why you've singled out Bin Laden as target out all the potential canditates. Not onl has he done nothing to you personally but there are others who have caused way more death and destruction than bin laden, yet they aren't the focus of your hatred. Its very strange.

Yeah, I believe there's a known terrorist coming out on bail soon. And he's just as bad. How ironic.

As for Bin Laden himself, I "can" understand why people have hatred for him so much when you see him on video footage celebrating the deaths of thousands of innocent people, including children. :s

Maybe I shouldn't write this, as I know nothing anyway about political issues, neither want to as it's all too depressing. :s

Mad Tony
11-05-08, 00:18
YES! Much more interesting to hear the honest, dark truth than "idk, terrorists I guess"

;)I was telling the truth about Bin Laden you know. I'd rather him die (considering how many deaths he's responsible for) than just some guy that's bullied me for a couple of years at school who has caused comparatively no harm to anybody.

Yeah, I believe there's a known terrorist coming out on bail soon. And he's just as bad. How ironic.The head of the Home Office said she wanted to deport him yet she didn't have the power to. I'm a bit annoyed that she doesn't. The last thing I wanna see is a bunch of extremists bombing London's transport network again.

Larson_1988
11-05-08, 00:19
YES! Much more interesting to hear the honest, dark truth than "idk, terrorists I guess"

;)

Ok, :vlol: To be totally honest, No one! :p

remote91
11-05-08, 00:20
To be completely honest I have a member of my family that I want to vanish. Seriously. When my friends and I discuss this type of thing they say 'You love each other really.' But I completely hate this particular person, and they would be my choice.

Forwen
11-05-08, 00:20
Nah, lmao, if I was doing that I wouldn't be so obvious about it. :p

Actually it's so blatant that probably nobody would even consider the idea they're test subjects. A bit refined case of reverse psychology, or something.

Real Life Raider
11-05-08, 00:29
I was telling the truth about Bin Laden you know. I'd rather him die .

Now, I probably shouldn't say this, but whenever I see Osama in his little home video movies....he always comes across as a nice, polite, gentle islamic priest. Even if his gobbledy-gook is an inducement to mass murder.

Nope.

I'd rather kill Jar-Jar to be honest......... :cln:

Camera Obscura
11-05-08, 01:00
I would kill egos. Nothing would make me happier than to see an obnoxious macho egotist break down in tears. :cln:

-DaNnEe..
11-05-08, 01:03
Some ***** at my school. They completly **** me off. :hea: Urghhh.

Admles
11-05-08, 02:00
Also, lets get rid of emo's.

Don't have to kill them, because they would enjoy that.

Mr.Burns
11-05-08, 02:11
Admles, I really hope you are joking. If you are, then that is a tasteless joke. If not, then that's not appropriate at all, even given the morbid tone of this thread.

As for me, I wouldn't wish death on anyone. I believe in karma.

amiro1989
11-05-08, 02:18
Admles, I really hope you are joking. If you are, then that is a tasteless joke. If not, then that's not appropriate at all, even given the morbid tone of this thread.

Same here. Karma is clearly sufficient...

Geck-o-Lizard
11-05-08, 02:30

Eh. It would be more worthwhile to declare genocide on chavs, I think.

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 02:33

To be honest, I couldn't complete with you more.

Shrantellatessa
11-05-08, 02:46
Thats quite noble!!!

but poverty is not a person.

Who would you kill given the chance (bar me)?

There are many ppl I'd like to, especially some politicians and their pets, but they don't deserve that I dirty my hands with their blood, I just don't have time for them.

you

You made me think I had the most ambiguous reply to the thread, but yours if way more vague. So what's that "You" supposed to mean?

Carbonek_0051
11-05-08, 03:01
I would kill no one....

Positivley no one at all...

Ever...

Never...

NO ONE...

Zilch...

Nada...

My Prat Of An Ex

findme
11-05-08, 03:02
I would kill no one....

Positivley no one at all...

Ever...

Never...

NO ONE...

Zilch...

Nada...

My Prat Of An Ex

Yourself...? :pi:

_Lam
11-05-08, 03:06
I would kill those who kill... So I would kill me ! :eek:

Carbonek_0051
11-05-08, 03:06
Yourself...? :pi:

Was that needed?

Really?

LeggyFoot
11-05-08, 03:28
<Emo mode ON>

Me :(

<Emo mode OFF>

PS: It's a joke, I'm not offending anyone :).

Don't joke about that?
Why do you assume emos are life-hating freaks?

irjudd
11-05-08, 03:29
Theres this woman at work I could do without...

Zique
11-05-08, 03:38
I would kill my ex-girlfriend </3

(not because we broke, duh)

Paul H
11-05-08, 04:49
It's not a case of what he did to me individually, it's about what he did to others *cough*9/11*cough*.

So how do you think he managed to get past all the security to plant those explosives throughout WTC 7 (the third tower that collapsed, and which no plane hit) to cause that spectacular controlled demolition?

And how do you think he faked the cell phone calls supposedly made by the passengers to their families? Why would he go to all that trouble just to make people believe that those calls were genuine?

And how was he able to persuade the United States Air Force, which would normally have been at the ready to shoot down those planes long before they could cause any serious harm, to stand down that day? You would think that only those very high up in the US political or military chain of command would have the authority to issue such an order, wouldn’t you? How did bin Laden manage to engineer that stand down?

Back on topic. Who would I kill? Probably Tony Blair, but then I am opposed to the death penalty even for mass murdering war criminals, so I would prefer to let him just rot away in jail for the remainder of his utterly useless life.

kryptonite23
11-05-08, 04:59
I will kill no one ;)

Shrantellatessa
11-05-08, 05:49
So how do you think he managed to get past all the security to plant those explosives throughout WTC 7 (the third tower that collapsed, and which no plane hit) to cause that spectacular controlled demolition?

And how do you think he faked the cell phone calls supposedly made by the passengers to their families? Why would he go to all that trouble just to make people believe that those calls were genuine?

And how was he able to persuade the United States Air Force, which would normally have been at the ready to shoot down those planes long before they could cause any serious harm, to stand down that day? You would think that only those very high up in the US political or military chain of command would have the authority to issue such an order, wouldn’t you? How did bin Laden manage to engineer that stand down?

Back on topic. Who would I kill? Probably Tony Blair, but then I am opposed to the death penalty even for mass murdering war criminals, so I would prefer to let him just rot away in jail for the remainder of his utterly useless life.

Your post was very interesting to read as I have a theory based on some similar facts :)

Naomichi
11-05-08, 06:32
Hmmm... So many fevered egos and such a small amount of time.

If I'm being honest probably nobody, but then again it's easy for me to say that at 7-30AM on a sunny Sunday morning. If I'd been asked this a few days ago when the guys who live next door were playing atrocious R&B till 4AM then I'd have had a lot of answers.

hera7days
11-05-08, 06:55
First, it would have to be a really bad Hitler type person. But then, I'd anonymously let them know of my power over them. And every time they did something evil, I'd write down a letter of their name, and show them. (I've never seen Death Note so I don't know if that's allowed.)

And to let them know I mean business, before I do all that, I'll write down the full name of one of their minions. No wait, that's evil itself, can't do that. I'll figure this out.

Elysia
11-05-08, 07:22
No one. We're all here for a reason - yes, even Hitler. If it wasn't for the dreadful, awful experiments the Nazis did, we would have half the medical advances we have now as well as a whole bunch of other things we take for granted. The world is a very complicated place, and all the people in it are like little cogs, all turning together, for good or ill, forming our world, driving us onwards.

Quite a few people have said 'terrorists' - Terrorism is a concept, not a person, not to mention the fact that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. In the UK, the IRA were seen as terrorists, but in America, they were largely viewed as freedom fighters (a vast amount of their funds came from the USA, which were in turn then used against the British public). Now America has its own set of 'terrorists' (whom they have used to try to demonise a whole culture... and, unfortunately, due to their massively effective propaganda machine (and the Islamic nations seeming habit of not doing themselves any favours when it comes to reacting to things... taking hostages and executing them does not do your cause any good! Although, saying that, it is a cultural thing - we see it as abhorrent, but it is widely regarded as not being such a bad thing in the Middle East (my husband grew up in Saudi Arabia, and my father in law lived and worked there until about 6 years ago - he was over there for a good 20 odd years, and through them I have learnt a lot about Middle Eastern culture).) woe betide anyone who tries to point out that, actually: a) it's not a whole nation against you, so why attack and punish a nation for doing what a few extremists have perpetrated - mean, the UK didn't go and flatten Ireland after they bombed London for what seemed like the millionth time... and b) by demonising a whole culture / nation and using terrorism as your soapbox as an excuse to go to war, you are actually turning them against you, so no wonder they hate you. You've killed their families, maligned their whole way of life, labelled them as evil... what do you expect them to do, turn up with a bunch of flowers and a big thank you?!

Sorry, but I feel really strongly about this 'terrorist' thing. Yes, it is dreadful that people go out and kill others to get their political message across, and yes, 9/11 should never have happened, but as the wonderful Bill Bailey said...

LO5dD0DjW0I

(The quote is:

"There’s this one celebrity in America called Rosie O’Donnell, a talk show host, and she said this: “I don’t know anything about Afghanistan, but I know it’s full of terrorists, speaking as a mother.” So what is this "speaking as a mother" then? Is it a euphemism for "talking out of my arse"? "Suspending rational thought for a moment"? As a rational human being, Al-Qaeda are a loose association of psychopathic zealots who could be rounded up with a sustained police investigation. But speaking as a parent, they’re all eight foot tall, they’ve got lasers under their moustaches, a huge eye in their foreheads and the only way to kill them is to nuke every country that hasn’t sent us a Christmas card in the the last 20 years. Speaking as a mother…"

And I simply can't say it better than that!)

Naomichi
11-05-08, 07:32
No one. We're all here for a reason - yes, even Hitler. If it wasn't for the dreadful, awful experiments the Nazis did, we would have half the medical advances we have now as well as a whole bunch of other things we take for granted. The world is a very complicated place, and all the people in it are like little cogs, all turning together, for good or ill, forming our world, driving us onwards.

And that's fine, but it seems pretty often that the reason people are here is simply to annoy me, and those are the ones who should watch out.

I mean I don't want to come off as cruel, petty or vindictive... But I am, so that's how it always come out.

On a more serious note what Elysia said is probably the 'real' answer, because having the power of life and death over someone can't help but be an intoxicating sensation, and if you slip once I'd imagine it becomes addictive.

In fact, and I know nothing about Death Note other than what I've read on wiki, I belive that's what happens in the series, right?

Elysia
11-05-08, 07:38
And that's fine, but it seems pretty often that the reason people are here is simply to annoy me, and those are the ones who should watch out.

I mean I don't want to come off as cruel, petty or vindictive... But I am, so that's how it always come out.

On a more serious note what Elysia said is probably the 'real' answer, because having the power of life and death over someone can't help but be an intoxicating sensation, and if you slip once I'd imagine it becomes addictive.

In fact, and I know nothing about Death Note other than what I've read on wiki, I belive that's what happens in the series, right?
Hehee, believe me, when one of the little cherubs is giving me gyp, I sometimes do find myself thinking 'me... you... dark alleyway... length of 2-by-4 and a calculating expression... no one need ever know...', but seriously - I believe in karma. Don't wish unto others things you wouldn't wish unto yourself! ;)

Not seen Death Note either, but a lot of the kids I teach have, so I know of it.

Rexie
11-05-08, 07:40
My aunt. Can't just people like her fall down in a hole or something??

Drone
11-05-08, 08:39
this thread is supporting the terrorism. I leave this useless crap :wve:

Mad Tony
11-05-08, 08:41

Back on topic. Who would I kill? Probably Tony Blair, but then I am opposed to the death penalty even for mass murdering war criminals, so I would prefer to let him just rot away in jail for the remainder of his utterly useless life.Oh jeez, not this conspiracy theory crap. I gave up trying to make people like you see sense ages ago.

And as for Tony Blair, I may not like him, but he's hardly a war criminal. Oh let me guess, he was behind the 2005 London bombings and not Al-Qaeda? After all, Al-Qaeda are a lovely peaceful organization. They would never do any harm to anybody.

As much as I hate the current government, I can still admit that they're not mass murders. They're just not doing a good job of running the country.

Cochrane
11-05-08, 08:57
WTC conspiracy? Dear God, I'd like to file a bug report (http://xkcd.com/258/).

Anyway, to the original topic: I don't feel I could do that, really. Whoever it is, whatever he/she has done, it's still a human being, and I'd feel bad if I had knowingly caused it's death. If it's a criminal, then he/she should get a fair trial. If it's an annoying person, I can just as well ignore them. Basically, if it isn't immediate self-defense, I couldn't see myself using something like that.

EgyptianSoul
11-05-08, 09:01
I'd kill everyone who's bullied me when I was a child.

trXD
11-05-08, 09:10

me too

jarekhanzelka
11-05-08, 09:11
If I killed anyone, I would decline really bad.

scion05
11-05-08, 09:14
I'd love to killl a couple of *****s at school, my r.e teacher and most likely
Mariah Carey :D

Paul H
11-05-08, 09:17
Oh jeez, not this conspiracy theory crap. I gave up trying to make people like you see sense ages ago.

I very much doubt that.

As much as I hate the current government, I can still admit that they're not mass murders. They're just not doing a good job of running the country.

In other words, you are one of the best friends they have. That’s like saying: "Al Capone was not a gangster at all, but a legitimate and respectable businessman. He never harmed anyone. But, oh yes, admittedly he didn’t pay all the taxes he should have paid, and that was a little naughty of him."

With "enemies" like you, they don't need friends.

Geck-o-Lizard
11-05-08, 10:00
STOP HIJACKING. Please. If you want to discuss conspiracy theories and politics like that, please open your own thread.

TombRaiderLover
11-05-08, 10:22
It's difficult to choose one person. All chavs, maybe? :wve:

Bumio
11-05-08, 10:26
what kind of thread is this?! we have no right to kill anyone

Greenkey2
11-05-08, 10:31
Nobody.

Full-body wax maybe, but not kill (it's the equivalent to killing but with the bonus of being able to gloat afterwards)

Naomichi
11-05-08, 10:33
Personally I found my full body wax (eyebrows and all) left me feeling refreshed and silky, and I simply don't see where that's a punishment.:p

NightWish
11-05-08, 10:43
I odnt think I hate anyone enough to kill them...

tampi
11-05-08, 10:55
:D With that avatar and asking these questions, I could havent doubt on who kill.... :whi::vlol:

knutroald
11-05-08, 10:56
I'm not sure I could kill anyone - Could probably not even kill animals. Or a fish of course and like birds. Maybe even a sheep actually. They have very cold eyes, completely black. They look evil, lol. But back on topic; even if I was capable of murder I wouldn't do it unless I had an extremely good reason like self-defense.

Chocolate
11-05-08, 11:51
Whilst I think most of us have the temptation to kill someone, I wouldn't have the balls to actually commit murder, no matter how cruel or evil someone is. Unless it's the case where the murder of one person would save thousands of lives...then maybe.

Nausinous
11-05-08, 11:53
Probably every political person that walks the earth and then I'd declare myself the God-King of the earth :)

McGloomy
11-05-08, 11:55
I would kill the animal in Geck-o-Lizard's avatar. I think I'd do it a favour that way. :p

Vertigo
11-05-08, 12:00
I`d kill old sod Santa Claus, missis Robinson from Rebecca book (Dafna Dumorier (sp?)) and Anita Blake from Lauren Hacrapton books aka the worst fictional character ever!!!!!!
And also Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, I just hate him!

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 12:09
I`d kill old sod Santa Claus, missis Robinson from Rebecca book (Dafna Dumorier (sp?)) and Anita Blake from Lauren Hacrapton books aka the worst fictional character ever!!!!!!
And also Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, I just hate him!

Patrick Bateman!!!! I think his character is great. lol

Noodleboy
11-05-08, 12:10
:rolleyes: Celine Dion

Vertigo
11-05-08, 12:12
Patrick Bateman!!!! I think his character is great. lol

:yik: Ayayay!!! You`re young maniac, er?:p

Explorer
11-05-08, 12:14
Nobody comes to mind....

McGloomy
11-05-08, 12:30
I'd put her on a door in the middle of the ocean and then she'll see whether that's worth singing about. :p

KurtisLonely
11-05-08, 12:33
Killing is bad!! :(

( but I wouldn't mind to kill George Bush, and some of my teachers, and the annoying people who don't accept me anymore since they know I'm bi :l so wot? :P )

Angel_14
11-05-08, 12:34
I have a list, but most of them don't exist as a person...

Inkheart
11-05-08, 12:36
I wouldn't kill anyone real, but there are a couple of game/film characters that annoy me. (Zip! Alister! Get out of that van! I've got a nice surprise that takes the form of a large axe . . . :mis:)

thecentaur
11-05-08, 12:41
i luv death note...

but right now i couldn't think of anyone i would kill; i don't have any enemies :o

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 12:41
:yik: Ayayay!!! You`re young maniac, er?:p

no. :o but Patrick Bateman was just imagining his crimes in the end, so it's ok anyway. :) There's a book of this. oh, I must read.

Vertigo
11-05-08, 12:46
no. :o but Patrick Bateman was just imagining his crimes in the end, so it's ok anyway. :) There's a book of this. oh, I must read.

hahaha! I mean a book!! And he killed all those people in REAL! Movie has changed the end

TRfan23
11-05-08, 12:49
Request Deletion.

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 13:02
hahaha! I mean a book!! And he killed all those people in REAL! Movie has changed the end

Really? You've just spoiled it for me. :D

Vertigo
11-05-08, 13:02
Really? You've just spoiled it for me. :D

Yayks:o

Ikas90
11-05-08, 13:07
I would prefer not to kill anyone, regardless of who they are. I don't have any right to take away someone's life.

TRfan23
11-05-08, 13:11
Request Deletion.

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 13:12
Our new president. Another ruler who works for himself. I`m tired of all those Soviet/Post-soviet idiots

Would you prefer Putin then? Just a question.

Larapink
11-05-08, 13:17
I would kill Kurtis Trent. :mis::vlol:The game character not anyone in real life.

Vertigo
11-05-08, 13:26
Would you prefer Putin then? Just a question.

Nah, another ****. I said that i hate all rulers since Stalin. I wish Russia was Rissian Empire again. Bloody communists. We live in the Stone Age now, better then Romania tho but very bad.

Fish.
11-05-08, 13:28
Kidz Bop. :)

tomblover
11-05-08, 13:31
I'd kill everybody I didn't like. :p (Animal abusers, terrorists, you know. :p)

Oh, and the bugger who invented Crazy Frog. >.> And Crazy Frog himself, too. :p

Legends
11-05-08, 13:32
God. We need a new universe leader. I'd personally kill him if I had to, because if should believe in "someone" there should be someone who serves Justice right.

Vertigo
11-05-08, 13:36
God. We need a new universe leader. I'd personally kill him if I had to, because if should believe in "someone" there should be someone who serves Justice right.

I was gonna say it but I`m afraid of religious people here:eek:

Paperdoll
11-05-08, 13:46

Don't have to kill them, because they would enjoy that.

Oh you so smart, making fun of emos ^^ get with the times will you? And it's more ridiculous to make fun of stupid stereotypes than "emos" per se.

I would kill egos. Nothing would make me happier than to see an obnoxious macho egotist break down in tears. :cln:

:vlol: hear hear! There are quite a few people that are indeed in need of a slap.

As far as my answer goes... I honestly can't think of anyone atm, that I'd kill. I guess (again) I'm with Elysia on this one. Every little thing has an impact on your life and on yourself as an individual. Not everything is ponies, roses and cotton candy, sometimes hardships are the only way to build up your character. So wether it's good or bad, nice or evil people, everyone has a "purpose", consequences that may be bad or good, depending on the person in question.

mizuno_suisei
11-05-08, 13:56
I'd kill anyone who has killed before. It's disgusting no matter what reason ;)

Capt. Murphy
11-05-08, 14:04
Anyone that was trying to kill anyone I Loved, to stop them from doing it and if they were uncontrollable. If not: I'd try to disable them.

I'm certain this type of topic has been made before, and closed! I guess it's only okay if (another) Mod opens it. :rolleyes:

So... I could play death-note huh? I write a name on it and they die? What if I write John Smith on the note? Does that mean all the John Smiths in the world will die? How does it know? :confused:

Or what if there's a really annoying Jerk that has the same name as me? What would I do then? If I write that name - I could die myself. :(

Gabi
11-05-08, 14:10
I am actually quite shocked (and surprised by some) to see how many members show a readiness to become killers on this forum alone.
No wonder the world is in the mess it is.

Capt. Murphy
11-05-08, 14:18
I am actually quite shocked (and surprised by some) to see how many members show a readiness to become killers on this forum alone.
No wonder the world is in the mess it is.

There should be a distiction.

Killing someone out of hatred,
or
killing someone in the name of justice or the defense of others that are innocent.

The 1st one = bad.
The 2nd: I don't see it as a problem.

I've wanted to ask you (Gabi) one other time. Let's say you have a loaded gun. Someone is running at you with a butcher knife with a clear intent to mortally harm you. Do you shoot to kill them and save yourself?... Or do you await your fate? :(

Just asking. ;)

digitizedboy
11-05-08, 14:22
Nah, another ****. I said that i hate all rulers since Stalin. I wish Russia was Rissian Empire again. Bloody communists. We live in the Stone Age now, better then Romania tho but very bad.

I wouldn't call him a **** I'd say more of a prat. But what if Russia wasn't a seperate country and bound to other countries such as Uzbekistan and even Kazakh again. Wouldn't that create complications today? Especially when there are problems in those certain countries economically wise.

What do I know anyway. sorry.

Gabi
11-05-08, 14:22
I've wanted to ask you (Gabi) one other time. Let's say you have a loaded gun. Someone is running at you with a butcher knife with a clear intent to mortally harm you. Do you shoot to kill them and save yourself?... Or do you await your fate? :(

Just asking. ;)

I'd shoot their legs.

Vertigo and digitizedboy, either take it to pm or open a separate thread (if you think more members might be interested in the discussion), but don't hijack the thread to discuss Russian politics. Thank you.

bloodstormaoa
11-05-08, 14:25
I'd shoot their legs.

:vlol: Awesome answer! :D

I believe there are certain people that, if removed, would make my life easier and perhaps happier. Given the choice, in a "Death Note" kind of way....I'd gladly write down their names.

Vertigo
11-05-08, 14:36
I wouldn't call him a **** I'd say more of a prat. But what if Russia wasn't a seperate country and bound to other countries such as Uzbekistan and even Kazakh again. Wouldn't that create complications today? Especially when there are problems in those certain countries economically wise.

What do I know anyway. sorry.

I WOULD call him a :cen: This KGB moron do everything for himself and goverment and don`t care about us! I`m fool in politics and can`t say what method is better. I just know that since 1905 revolution our country is rotten! Everybody hates us. USSR was ugly thing. Most of the people still doesn`t know who BOB DYLAN is :yik: It was pure totalitarian country. And now it`s half-communist, half-democratic thing, no-one knows what is that in real life. Stalin was the Devil, he killed more people than Hitler! And that wasn`t "other nation" people, it was our Russian people! The Cold war is crap, Brezhnev was idiot, Gorby was good tho, and then Eltsin and Putin, awful people!! I hate these ugly reforms. I`m not a racist, I swear, I hate racism (my father is a racist and it`s so disgusting) but I`m tired of all those Caucasian illegal immigrants. I don`t wanna kill them like Hitler, of course not, I just want them to live in their own countries!! It`s not only Russian problem, I know. I hate those guys not becoz they are Caucasians, like I said I don`t care about race, I hate them coz they are *bad words*. They doesnt respect us, I can`t just walk on the streets coz they "stick" to me and other Russian girls.

So our country is just a garbage, I don`t wanna pretend and go to "Oh how I love my country!".

Sorry for my primitive language, I still don`t speak English well.

Oh damn GABI, I`m sorry, I noticed your message too late :o That`s my last politics post

2kool4u
11-05-08, 14:39

Agreed, but im not really for wishing death on people so those people are an exception.

Capt. Murphy
11-05-08, 14:49
I'd shoot their legs.

Well, what if they didn't have legs and were rolling along on a little cart? :ton:

Endow
11-05-08, 15:31
I would kill whoever is responsible for the biggest number of deaths in the world right now. I would use dual magnums ala Pierre.

Domino
11-05-08, 15:33
I'd kill:
Global Warming.
Poverty.
Terror Attacks.
AIDS/HIV.
Illness altogether.

TRfan23
11-05-08, 15:44
Request Deletion.

Rexie
11-05-08, 15:46
[edit: nvr mind..too many people will attack me]

Legend of Lara
11-05-08, 15:47
Anyone that was trying to kill anyone I Loved, to stop them from doing it and if they were uncontrollable. If not: I'd try to disable them.

I'm certain this type of topic has been made before, and closed! I guess it's only okay if (another) Mod opens it. :rolleyes:

So... I could play death-note huh? I write a name on it and they die? What if I write John Smith on the note? Does that mean all the John Smiths in the world will die? How does it know? :confused:

Or what if there's a really annoying Jerk that has the same name as me? What would I do then? If I write that name - I could die myself. :(

In Death Note, you'd need to be thinking about the face of the person as you'll write it. ;)

Mad Tony
11-05-08, 16:45
I'd kill anyone who has killed before. It's disgusting no matter what reason ;)No, it not disgusting in certain circumstances. Take the brave men and women who fought for the Allies in WWII.

Cochrane
11-05-08, 17:11
Well, what if they didn't have legs and were rolling along on a little cart? :ton:

Shoot their wheels off? It's the logical conclusion.

Shrantellatessa
11-05-08, 17:21
I'd kill:
Global Warming.
Poverty.
Terror Attacks.
AIDS/HIV.
Illness altogether.

So I'm not the only weirdo here, great :tmb:

TR 4 LIFE
11-05-08, 17:30
I think it's too violent to say, and I might get in trouble.....

Angelx14
11-05-08, 17:31
That scary dude's dentist in your avatar, Gecko. ugh

Other than that, I'd kill no one. I just couldn't do that, no matter how much they've hurt me.

Atlantisfreak666
11-05-08, 19:11
Nancy Grace.

TR 4 LIFE
11-05-08, 19:44
OK! i'm saying it and i'm not afraid to! I would kill the president, George Bush! He has been the cause of many innocent deaths in Iraq!!!! I just wish someone would just put a bullet in his head right now so we can get on with our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

remote91
11-05-08, 19:47
Nancy Grace.
lmfao.
w7wJ4l0rHzQ

Domino
11-05-08, 19:54
So I'm not the only weirdo here, great :tmb:

:hug:

Naomichi
11-05-08, 19:57
quote removed per TRfan23's request

Just so I'm crystal clear on this... If you call this 'control freak' a variety of names, she might actually 'bully' you in response?:confused:

Voni
11-05-08, 20:15
I'd kill the genius that removed nearly ALL of the contact info on the Student Loans site. The bloody trouble you've caused me! *shakes fist*.

da tomb raider!
11-05-08, 20:17
I don't know... Morgan Gray, perhaps?

tranniversary119
11-05-08, 20:22
Nobody :wve:

MrBear
11-05-08, 22:26
Oh, and the bugger who invented Crazy Frog. >.> And Crazy Frog himself, too. :p

DING DING DING! We have a winner!! :D

No, it not disgusting in certain circumstances. Take the brave men and women who fought for the Allies in WWII.

They may have fought for a worthy cause, but the killings they did are still disgusting... I know you're thinking that they battled evil, but remember that what they killed were human beings with wives and children...

Murder will always be disgusting.. Doesn't matter if it's done in the name of 'Liberty' or something else :)

TRfan23
11-05-08, 22:35
Request Deletion.

Paul H
11-05-08, 22:42
OK! i'm saying it and i'm not afraid to! I would kill the president, George Bush! He has been the cause of many innocent deaths in Iraq!!!! I just wish someone would just put a bullet in his head right now so we can get on with our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well said. :tmb:

TheStoryteller
11-05-08, 22:45
Zip and Allister are still the only ones on my list ;)

Tihocan9
11-05-08, 23:05
No one, it is not my place, or any other humans place to decide whether or not someone lives or dies.

PandaINC
11-05-08, 23:34
No one for I do not have the judgement to take someones life away. Even the worst villians on our planet have rights to live.

Agreed.

Real Life Raider
12-05-08, 00:10

Oooohh! yeah! Cork her name down on the Hit List too!

So: We got Hitler; Himmler; Jar Jar Binks and Celine Dion.

Karma? Pfffft!

Why trouble the Fates?

DIY! :mis:

Jo269976
12-05-08, 00:13
The Phelps Family :mad:

(Shirley, Fred and about 8 other inbred siblings)

ihatecold17
12-05-08, 00:17
There honestly isnt anybody I want to die. I dont hold grudges or get angry with people that much, it usually blows over. Im too nice. Id feel bad anyway lol.

Christi
12-05-08, 00:18
This is a bright thread...uh...I couldn't live with the guilt of killing anybody like that. I would need to see thier eyes. But still too guilty. Um...IDK! Miley Cirus. But I wouldn't.

Real Life Raider
12-05-08, 00:40
To all these people who say they would/could not kill someone, what about in self defence?

Would you kill if threatened? Or if your Mother/Sister/Grandparent were threatened by a maniac with a knife....and you had a gun?

What then?

Could you kill now? Or wait for Karma to take it's course?

Admles
12-05-08, 00:42
I think most people could kill if sufficiently motivated....

But its dealing with the fact AFTER that would be hardest, knowing you have taken a human life......

Real Life Raider
12-05-08, 00:47
I think most people could kill if sufficiently motivated....

But its dealing with the fact AFTER that would be hardest, knowing you have taken a human life......

Not really, not if you considered the consequences of inaction......

matrix54
12-05-08, 01:11
Lara, but who hasn't...:D

Twilight
12-05-08, 02:17
The people in charge of mass murder of the innocent.
namely, leaders of genocide and war.

Tthe Spirit
12-05-08, 05:22

New group added: Hizbollah... :cen:

Mad Tony
12-05-08, 06:13
They may have fought for a worthy cause, but the killings they did are still disgusting... I know you're thinking that they battled evil, but remember that what they killed were human beings with wives and children...

Murder will always be disgusting.. Doesn't matter if it's done in the name of 'Liberty' or something else :)In a situation like that, I wouldn't call it murder. Not for the Allies anyway.

Cochrane
12-05-08, 06:48
To all these people who say they would/could not kill someone, what about in self defence?

Would you kill if threatened? Or if your Mother/Sister/Grandparent were threatened by a maniac with a knife....and you had a gun?

What then?

That's a difficult question, and I hope I'll never ever be in a situation where I have to test this. I'd like to point out that I have a certificate that states that the Federal Republic of Germany believes me that using weapons is, under no circumstances, agreeable with my conscience. Now, it only took me a two-page essay to get that certificate, and I only bothered in the first place because I preferred civil service over military service. Still, to some degree I think it's absolutely true. I certainly hope I'm not someone who can kill others and then be happy about it, and I also hope that I'll never have to find out.

In a situation like that, I wouldn't call it murder. Not for the Allies anyway.

I'd go as far as saying you are right. It was extended defense of one-self and others, and I think there's nothing inherently wrong with it. However, it's still not a nice thing to do to whoever you kill, and it's always sad that it had to come to this in the first place.

Shrantellatessa
12-05-08, 07:29
I see that this thread is turning to a political debate ;)

JamesFKirk
12-05-08, 07:37
"Death is only a beginning."
Better not kill anyone. You never know how many would "martyrfy" that one after that. In the end, you might face a thousand times more than you thought you were getting rid of.

TheStoryteller
12-05-08, 07:42
This threads would probably ´work better if the question had been

"which person do you want to see dead?"

so the act of personal killing someone wouldn't have gotten in the way ;)

Orionvalentine
12-05-08, 07:52
Murder is all a bit messy and would be really horrific. I'd rather publically embarrass somebody, like de-pantsing them :p

ivannnnn
12-05-08, 09:06
Killing is not the effective way. When you kill someone, you must lose him and remorse come to you. Better I kill those corruptor since they don't have any heart to help the poor.

nicola1986
12-05-08, 09:17
Someone that bullied me in school or my mother's boyfriend hehe :cln:
And I'd go Saw on their asses! :D

MrBear
12-05-08, 09:32
OK! i'm saying it and i'm not afraid to! I would kill the president, George Bush! He has been the cause of many innocent deaths in Iraq!!!! I just wish someone would just put a bullet in his head right now so we can get on with our lives![...]! :mad:

Sure, let's solve the problem that way.. And hey, we'll just do the same if the next guy doesn't please us either, and what about all the other politicians?

Honestly, George Bush may not be the best president the US has ever had, but he's a human being just like you and me (except I'm a bear too, but let's disregard that for a second)..

In a situation like that, I wouldn't call it murder. Not for the Allies anyway.

Well okay, murder may not be the right word, just substitute it for killing and my point is still valid and probably clearer :)

Draco
12-05-08, 11:51
Whomever starts to write my name down.

Greenkey2
12-05-08, 11:57

What then?

That's when the act of shooting them in the foot comes into its own. You don't need to kill in order to incapacitate - and incapacitation is always preferable to killing IMO.

Cochrane
12-05-08, 13:07
This threads would probably ´work better if the question had been

"which person do you want to see dead?"

so the act of personal killing someone wouldn't have gotten in the way ;)

Hm. At least for me it doesn't change anything. There are many people I'd like to see removed from their positions of power and/or fame because they don't deserve and abuse them. Bush, that guy in Iran whose name I can't remember, Osama bin Laden, you name it. There are many criminals that I would like to see severely punished as well, more than I could bother to name here. And there are many people whose attitudes severely annoy me (Neonazis, for example), and where I hope they can change it. But death? I do not get any money if any of them are dead, really.

jjbennett
12-05-08, 13:18
Hmm, this is the kind of thread that wants to make me bury more people under my patio...as for an answer, no-one really, apart from Graham Norton, the smarmy little twit.

Capt. Murphy
12-05-08, 14:28
Shooting the wheels is cheating. Besides, they're wired to a nuclear device. Since you shot the wheels you blew up teh werldz!:mad:

Gaem Over!

:p

But seriously. Passivism can't always be the answer.

What if it was a zombie? Would you shoot a zombie? :mad: I mean, it's already dead. It might not feel it anyway. So... Go on. Go ahead. Shoot the zombie. :)

*whipsers* Little does Gabi know that we secretly replaced this zombie with a convicted serial murderer in a zombie costume. :jmp:

ETA & BTW: The "Zombies" legs are covered in impenetrable armour. If you try to shoot it's legs it could ricochet and kill someone else. So I would think twice about where you intend to aim. :mis:

:vlol:

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 16:07
That dude who criticizes violent video games and blames pretty much everything that exists for everything that happens. I don't know his name, I think it's John something or something along those lines. He really is annoying.

Rexie
12-05-08, 16:12
^
IrateGamer on YouTube?

and I'd like to see IG dead...

Theer was a fight on youtube about him...

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 16:21
^
IrateGamer on YouTube?

No I think it's someone else. He blames pretty much anything, he said listening to rock music would make teenagers suicidal and that playing The Sims is inappropriate because he considers it porn because of the content. He also said that every violent video game should be banned. Which is a load of bull to me. :vlol:

Capt. Murphy
12-05-08, 16:30
^
IrateGamer on YouTube?

No. She's probably talking about a guy that used to be in the U.S. Army or Marines. I can't think of his name atm... He's got dark hair in a crue cut... Anyway, he raised a fuss over (one game I remember in particular) was House of the Dead... Where you shoot the heads off of Zombies. What got his panties in a wad was that those types of games were training children to kill people. And I guess it wasn't so much about them having a good time as it was -them honing their skills as lethal killers. :D

Doing a Google on 'Advocate against violent vidoe games' I get: Jack Thompson... And I know Joseph Liberman and Hillary Clinton are against violent video games. Probably a few others too...

Rexie
12-05-08, 16:37
No I think it's someone else. He blames pretty much anything, he said listening to rock music would make teenagers suicidal and that playing The Sims is inappropriate because he considers it porn because of the content. He also said that every violent video game should be banned. Which is a load of bull to me. :vlol:

Oh my.. if his theories are correct >I would be dead xD:vlol:

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 16:45
Yes, that's him. Jack Thompson. I hate him. :vlol:

Lafa Cvoft
12-05-08, 18:09
myself :( really truth
or...or....our physics teacher :rolleyes:

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-05-08, 18:18
Zip and Allister. :whi:

Cochrane
12-05-08, 18:25
Shooting the wheels is cheating. Besides, they're wired to a nuclear device. Since you shot the wheels you blew up teh werldz!:mad:

Gaem Over!

:p

But seriously. Passivism can't always be the answer.

What if it was a zombie? Would you shoot a zombie? :mad: I mean, it's already dead. It might not feel it anyway. So... Go on. Go ahead. Shoot the zombie. :)

*whipsers* Little does Gabi know that we secretly replaced this zombie with a convicted serial murderer in a zombie costume. :jmp:

ETA & BTW: The "Zombies" legs are covered in impenetrable armour. If you try to shoot it's legs it could ricochet and kill someone else. So I would think twice about where you intend to aim. :mis:

:vlol:

Sounds like it would be best to shoot you, because you are the one who gets everyone into these hypothetical situations in the first place. It's self-defense only, really! :D

Seriously: There is a huge difference between self-defence (justified, but only to the degree necessary to stop someone, not more) and just going out and killing someone (which is what this thread is about), but I am not the only one who will say that I don't like to do either.

That dude who criticizes violent video games and blames pretty much everything that exists for everything that happens. I don't know his name, I think it's John something or something along those lines. He really is annoying.

A video game player killing him would only prove his point, wouldn't it?

Vertigo
12-05-08, 18:28

Jack Thompson, that old moron??
By the way H.Clinton is against games too so if she`ll become a president... Hold on American players!

Christi
12-05-08, 18:56

What then?

Oh I would definately Kill is most necisary. (spelling?)

Minty Mouth
12-05-08, 18:56
There are too many goody-goodies in this theread, and i only eread the first page!

"ohh id never kill anyone, im just too nice and polite! Its not my right!"

Puh-lease :p

Anyway at the risk of being proverbially screwed, i wont say who i would kill ;)

Mad Tony
12-05-08, 18:58
Jack Thompson, that old moron??
By the way H.Clinton is against games too so if she`ll become a president... Hold on American players!I don't think she has much of a chance now. People are saying she's gonna quit her bid to be Democratic candidate soon! :D Problem is, it'll be harder for McCain to beat Obama. :(

Vertigo
12-05-08, 19:26
I don't think she has much of a chance now. People are saying she's gonna quit her bid to be Democratic candidate soon! :D Problem is, it'll be harder for McCain to beat Obama. :(

Little offtopic Q: What`s wrong with Obama? I`m loser in politics but he seems nice, smart and just good person (and attractive man:D)

Kerrigan
12-05-08, 19:32
There are too many goody-goodies in this theread, and i only eread the first page!

"ohh id never kill anyone, im just too nice and polite! Its not my right!"

Puh-lease :p

Anyway at the risk of being proverbially screwed, i wont say who i would kill ;)
Is that a hint you're seriously thinking about it?:p
And no, I wouldn't kill anyone.I don't think I despise anyone that much and living with the guilt would destroy me.

Mad Tony
12-05-08, 19:46
Little offtopic Q: What`s wrong with Obama? I`m loser in politics but he seems nice, smart and just good person (and attractive man:D)Well, I'm not exactly fond of the man, but he's better than Hillary.
However, I support the Republicans, hence why I'm supporting McCain.

Agent 47
12-05-08, 19:51
Well, I'm not exactly fond of the man, but he's better than Hillary.
However, I support the Republicans, hence why I'm supporting McCain.

i assume you're all in favour of the UK growing a spine and would vote in favour of the abolishment of the Monarchy (if we ever get the chance) :D i'd vote for a UK Republic for sure, i also think Scotland should regain total Independence

Mad Tony
12-05-08, 20:01
i assume you're all in favour of the UK growing a spine and would vote in favour of the abolishment of the Monarchy (if we ever get the chance) :D i'd vote for a UK Republic for sure, i also think Scotland should regain total IndependenceHell yes! :D Unfortunately though, that probably wont happen.

Agent 47
12-05-08, 20:04
Hell yes! :D Unfortunately though, that probably wont happen.

the American's had a revolution and it worked for them :D

trouble is the UK is too proud of it's history and heritage, because of this even if we got a chance to go Republic, we the people wouldn't have the balls :(

Melonies Homeboy
12-05-08, 20:31
Definitely Osama, all the terrorist group leaders, and terrorist, Kill em all, let God sorta em out. :)

Gregori
12-05-08, 20:55
Definitely Osama, all the terrorist group leaders, and terrorist, Kill em all, let god sorta em out. :)

hmmm, i think god said something about, let ye without sin cast the first stone

Geck-o-Lizard
12-05-08, 20:58
If I had the power to kill anonymously, I suspect I would become quite petty.

Tyrannosaurus
13-05-08, 01:25
Isn't your ex...er........extinct anyway?? :ton:Not the ex of the human who posts for me.

spikejones
13-05-08, 01:45
Why bother, it is not for me to judge the fate of another human being. I may judge their character, and I may dislike them, but I do not have a right to say that someone should die just because I do not like something about them. If I do that, would I not be just as bad as Hitler?

I try to treat others as I would want to be treated, and I believe in the saying that "Only God can judge me".

Real Life Raider
13-05-08, 01:53
I do not have a right to say that someone should die just because I do not like something about them. If I do that, would I not be just as bad as Hitler?

Hitler murdered millions of people in pursuit of his insane ideals.

If Hitler were himself murdered, a great and terrible event would never have happened. That would have been a price worth paying.

spikejones
13-05-08, 02:06
that may be a valid argument, but that event has shaped the way that the world is today. and it can also be argued that had it not happened, you and I might very well not be posting on this forum. that whole space-time continuum thing is pretty delicate. The world does need it's good guys and it's villans. Without conflict what would be the point in anything. People are more appreciative of what they have and do not take it for granted when they have come through conflict to attain it. Murder is not necessary for conflict to exist yet it happens. That does not mean that I condone it nor does it mean that a murderer should be killed. I personally believe that confinement for life without chance of release is better fitted for that kind of offender. Others may scream "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" but I disagree. One should be kept alive and forced to face their demons until the day they die. I choose my conflicts in such a way that they don't involve popping a cap (in the ghetto vernacular) in someone. However, you can be assured that if I am in such a position where I am forced to defend myself with deadly force, I will not hesitate because I do value my life over that of the guy who is trying to take mine. This is the only instance where I see it necessary to take a life.

Gregori
13-05-08, 02:10
We can't be sure that killing Hitler would have prevented the Holocaust. Arguably he didn't kill anybody himself - everybody underneath him was involved and anti-semitism and racial politics were prominent in the day. A lot of people conspired to make it happen. Hitler and WWII were more the products of the conditions of the time. I think others could have easily fit his shoes.

Real Life Raider
13-05-08, 02:11
that may be a valid argument, but that event has shaped the way that the world is today. and it can also be argued that had it not happened, you and I might very well not be posting on this forum. that whole space-time continuum thing is pretty delicate. The world does need it's good guys and it's villans. Without conflict what would be the point in anything. .

True, true. Without WW2 there would be no internet, no cell phones, no rockets and no airplanes.

Or would there?

What if one of the countless victims of Hitler's regime was a genius who could have done more for the world?

However, you can be assured that if I am in such a position where I am forced to defend myself with deadly force, I will not hesitate because I do value my life over that of the guy who is trying to take mine. This is the only instance where I see it necessary to take a life.

Wise words. :)

Rachel Croft
13-05-08, 02:13
killing is useless unless a person has killed, or is responsible for many deaths

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-05-08, 02:24
killing is useless unless a person has killed, or is responsible for many deaths

:tmb:

Gregori
13-05-08, 02:29

what use would that be?

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-05-08, 02:32
what use would that be?

Justice.

Gregori
13-05-08, 02:36
Justice.

Since it can't bring back the dead, thats hardly true.

Vengeance does not equal justice.

I think the old saying goes, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

to be quite honest the person who is killed gets the easy way out whilst the family members of the victim get a life sentence

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-05-08, 02:40
Justice isn't vengeance.

If I stole food from a grocery store, ate it, and was punished for my crime, that wouldn't bring back the food now would it? Does that mean punishment should not be made?

Gregori
13-05-08, 02:44
Justice isn't vengeance.

If I stole food from a grocery store, ate it, and was punished for my crime, that wouldn't bring back the food now would it? Does that mean punishment should not be made?

It doesn't mean they would cut off your hand for stealing, just to spite you.

They could fine you for the food, or find a way to pay back your debt to society etc etc...

Those who have murdered can be duely punished, but that doesn't mean it has to be death. I don't think its a very christian practice.

spikejones
13-05-08, 02:47
Imprisonment is viewed as paying your debt to society for breaking the law. Rehabilitation, screw that. For the hardened criminal, a prison sentence will not change his ways. Change is brought about only by a spiritual experience.

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-05-08, 02:50
Imprisonment is viewed as paying your debt to society for breaking the law. Rehabilitation, screw that. For the hardened criminal, a prison sentence will not change his ways. Change is brought about only by a spiritual experience.

Wooooow. Words of wisdom, right there. :tmb:

It doesn't mean they would cut off your hand for stealing, just to spite you.

They could fine you for the food, or find a way to pay back your debt to society etc etc...

Those who have murdered can be duely punished, but that doesn't mean it has to be death. I don't think its a very christian practice.

Killing someone isn't to spite them, obviously. :p

It's a sure fire proven way to prevent that person from harming anyone else, bottom line.

Gregori
13-05-08, 02:56
It's a sure fire proven way to prevent that person from harming anyone else, bottom line.

So is keeping them in prison.

Its quite possible and has happened many times that an innocent person will be executed. If thats even remotely possible, It wrong. Better to save an innocent rather than spite sombody you think did it. The prison system has a habit of executing poor black men and other minorites etc etc

Besides, Execution robs a person of the chance to change. Thats not very christian (or moral). I believe there is something in there about, let ye who is without sin cast the first stone etc etc

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-05-08, 03:02
So is keeping them in prison.

Not really. There's always a chance they can get out, or at least harm someone else there.

And yeah, sometimes innocent lives are taken, but that's the fault of the unjust trial, not the penalty. Just the same as a gun doesn't kill people, it's the person using it that does.

Besides, Execution robs a person of the chance to change. Thats not very christian (or moral). I believe there is something in there about, let ye who is without sin cast the first stone etc etc

Why do you keep implying what is Christian and what is not? Moreover, the latter portion of your post refers to a harlot, not a serial killer.

Gregori
13-05-08, 03:10
Not really. There's always a chance they can get out, or at least harm someone else there.

And yeah, sometimes innocent lives are taken, but that's the fault of the unjust trial, not the penalty. Just the same as a gun doesn't kill people, it's the person using it that does.

Why do you keep implying what is Christian and what is not? Moreover, the latter portion of your post refers to a harlot, not a serial killer.

First of all, not very likely

Secondly, there is no perfect trial, so there is always a risk that innocent life will be taken (tends to be members poor minorities) You can't just blame the trial like a gun. If people make decisions that can kill people, preventing the death of any potential innocent is of the uptmost importance.

Thirdly, it doesn't matter if it was a prostitute or not. JC was talking about the general principle of sin, forgiveness an judgment.

Mr.Burns
13-05-08, 03:14
Back on topic.

Laurencarter
13-05-08, 18:40
I don't and will never hate anyone that much to wish them dead.

rowanlim
13-05-08, 18:47
I won't kill anyone. That makes me a murderer, no matter what method is implemented & I don't want that on my conscience, I want good karma & a better next life :)

LaraLuvrrr
13-05-08, 20:55
I would kill Osama Bin Laden, Fidel and Raul Castro, any top leaders of Al-Qaeda.... yea mainly those right now.

I completely disagree with those who say that they would not want to kill anyone. If you could kill one and save a million then go for it. Unfortunately that is reality. Killing is natural it is in the animal kingdom and all around us. The question is the morality of killing. If you ask me I would not care about Bin Laden's rights to life as a human he has taken away those rights by killing tons of innocent people. And I don't think God would kill him on his own he hasn't done so yet obviously so someone needs to get it done.

Vertigo
13-05-08, 21:52
Woah? Fidel is a leader of Al-Qaeda? lol
And if you don`t mean he`s a leader (maybe I didn`t understand) then I wanna say Fidel is great! I hate communism but Castro is very good leader. Are you probably American? American government always say "Communists are devils". And I`m with Cuba, at least they live in peace and doesn`t come to Vietnam, Sarajevo and Iraq to "make a peace in democracy"

Mad Tony
13-05-08, 21:53
Woah? Fidel is a leader of Al-Qaida? lolI think he/she means Fidel and the top members of Al-Qaeda.

Vertigo
13-05-08, 21:56
I think he/she means Fidel and the top members of Al-Qaeda.

Yes, I`ve got it now. Not so sober actually.

Forwen
13-05-08, 21:58
Heheh, you have some curious political views there Vertigo. I like reading your posts.

MrBear
13-05-08, 22:00
I would kill Osama Bin Laden, Fidel and Raul Castro, any top leaders of Al-Qaeda.... yea mainly those right now.

I completely disagree with those who say that they would not want to kill anyone. If you could kill one and save a million then go for it. Unfortunately that is reality. Killing is natural it is in the animal kingdom and all around us. The question is the morality of killing. If you ask me I would not care about Bin Laden's rights to life as a human he has taken away those rights by killing tons of innocent people. And I don't think God would kill him on his own he hasn't done so yet obviously so someone needs to get it done.

Animals kill to serve basic instincts: to eat or to protect one's territory.. Can you think of any other reasons? I like to think that one of the things that separate us from the animals is our lack of need to kill in order to survive.. Call it civilization...

Indeed, extremist Islamists like terrorists should not be permitted to cause the deaths they do.. But why is it necessary to kill them? Lock them away, that'll do the trick :) I know bombing some mountains is much easier than actually apprehend the persons and cough 'em, but in theory killing should not be part of our society..

Eh, I'm very tired and off to bed, I'm sure some parts of the above paragraph contradicts itself or doesn't make sense in other ways :D I'll probably have to edit it all in 14 hours..

Vertigo
13-05-08, 22:01
Forwen,is it bad I presume? Maybe I`m not smart but the main thing for me is peace (sounds hippie but I don`t care) and I`m tired of livin on planet where every third country is egoist agressive monster

MrBear
13-05-08, 22:03
I`m tired of livin on planet where every third country is egoist agressive monster

If they are it's only because of 'us', the developed countries... Argh, this is off-topic... Bed and exam in 9 hours, here I come!

Forwen
13-05-08, 22:04
ForwenMaybe I`m not smart but the main thing for me is peace (sounds hippie but I don`t care) and I`m tired of livin on planet where every third country is egoist agressive monster

I remember you mentioning you want Russia to be Russian Empire again, you do realise the Russian Empire was far from peace-loving?

Vertigo
13-05-08, 22:05
If they are it's only because of 'us', the developed countries... Argh, this is off-topic... Bed and exam in 9 hours, here I come!

Dunno who is US coz MY country is **** and me and you know it

Forwen I don`t want exactly that time but I think monarchy is the best way (maybe I`m wrong of course. Remember I`m stupid in politics)

Forwen
13-05-08, 22:15
If they are it's only because of 'us', the developed countries...

Since you obviously require serious sleep I'll let you get away with this statement for now :ton: I frickin' despise cultural guilt of Western countries - that's civilisational suicide, in this case why don't you make it easier for the rest of the world and just roll over and dieand leave all that money you have behind?

Vertigo - if you meant it that way then I actually agree with you in a way - as in, I believe no political system is inherently good or bad, barring a few extremes.

On the other hand, how is today's Russian "democracy" different from the monarchy? Both are authoritarian.

Vertigo
13-05-08, 22:20
I can say one thing. Doesn`t matter what type of politics we have. It`s all about people. If the king/the president/the ziga-zager is total ******* then yours/mine country will be bad. Actually I don`t care about kings, queens, presidents; I just wanna live in good country where students/pensioners/workers could live like alive creatures, not "things". I`m pessimist but I HAVE a hope too, but now it means nothing coz our new president is egoistic fool like Putin. Oh damn what a country! XD

By the way have you read 1984? I can imagine USSR in 10 years (if it doesn`t fell). Exactly the same I`m sure. I`m gonna back in the USSR! You know how LUCKY you are boy! By the way (again) those sods didn`t let The Beatles in Russia coz these pretty great boys are "capitalist beastes". Hahahaha!!!!

Forwen
13-05-08, 22:49
Hm, and here I was thinking that you are one of those Russian guys a'la Solzhenitsyn who turned out to be a great disappointment to Western audience - strongly opposed to Soviets, but only because they hold them responsible for destroying Russia's past imperial greatness. Bit presumptuous of me, thanks for clearing that up.

By the way have you read 1984? I can imagine USSR in 10 years (if it doesn`t fell). Exactly the same I`m sure. I`m gonna back in the USSR! You know how LUCKY you are boy! By the way (again) those sods didn`t let The Beatles in Russia coz these pretty great boys are "capitalist beastes". Hahahaha!!!!

Yeah I've read it. And make that a girl, but otherwise yup, I know I'm lucky - sure wouldn't want to be born in Russia during any given period...

Vertigo
13-05-08, 22:51
Yeah I've read it. And make that a girl, but otherwise yup, I know I'm lucky - sure wouldn't want to be born in Russia during any given period...

Yeah, funny that I`m a natural born loser and EVEN country where I live is rotten! But I feel fine XD

Dominic. [:
13-05-08, 22:53
:(

.. I couldnt kill anyone.

LaraLuvrrr
14-05-08, 04:22
Woah? Fidel is a leader of Al-Qaeda? lol
And if you don`t mean he`s a leader (maybe I didn`t understand) then I wanna say Fidel is great! I hate communism but Castro is very good leader. Are you probably American? American government always say "Communists are devils". And I`m with Cuba, at least they live in peace and doesn`t come to Vietnam, Sarajevo and Iraq to "make a peace in democracy"

Ok first of all obviously Fidel is not the leader of Al-Qaeda I listed him because he is someone I would kill. I am American and my parents are Cuban immigrants and they know first hand how pathetic Castro's rule is. So before you say that Castro is a very good leader I think you should go live over there eating a bag of rice a month and half a bar of soap per household per month. My cousins that live over there can not afford anything more than living primitively. And I'm sorry but all communist are corrupt.... And Fidel is a piece of crap that puts people in jail who dare disagree with him. Is that a good leader? No, not unless you are a communist.

MrBear
14-05-08, 04:57
Since you obviously require serious sleep I'll let you get away with this statement for now :ton: I frickin' despise cultural guilt of Western countries - that's civilisational suicide, in this case why don't you make it easier for the rest of the world and just roll over and dieand leave all that money you have behind?

I thank you for your thoughtfulness :D

I haven't exactly had the best sleep (bad sleep before exam is a must, I guess), but I would still dare to argue that it seems pretty obvious how Europe and North America have exploited the poorer regions of the world for personal gains.. We get raw material for low prices and sell the fabricated goods for a lot more.. There's a reason why so many NGOs are concerned with this thing called Fair Trade, you know :ton: you do not deny the impacts of 'us' being richer, do you?

I do not consider myself feeling guilty of this fact, it's just the result of a globalised world economy and capitalistic thinking.. Now that I look at the post you've quoted I can understand why you assumed this was how I felt, but that is off the target ;)

But as I stated before, this is really off-topic and we should take it somewhere else or save it for a rainy day :)

Nenya awakens
14-05-08, 05:41
No question have i ever been more sure of

Mariah Carey

"cringes at the thought of the voice"

sounds like a rat caught in a blender

Aphrodite22
15-05-08, 00:43
the guy that cleans my school's gym. :mad:

he's always starring at me with a weird look :( it freaks me out

Lone Raider
15-05-08, 01:06
GeckoLizard,
I have not read the whole thread but the first two pages of it and all I can say is that I am shocked to see a moderator coming up with a topic like this. Go and think a bit before you post stuff like this to a forum full of youngsters.

It's NOT funny. I am glad however to see that a some people got it right. Killing a killer... makes you a killer.

bloodstormaoa
15-05-08, 01:12
^ Harsh much?!?

It's only a hypothetical question...no need to take it so seriously.

Lone Raider
15-05-08, 01:15
Right then... Killing, I forgot, is PG rated these days.

bloodstormaoa
15-05-08, 01:22
Thats right :rolleyes: Exactly what I meant....

Lone Raider
15-05-08, 01:37
cool, let's start a hypothetical "whom would you rape?" thread then.

Camera Obscura
15-05-08, 01:41

We already had one of those. = /

tlr online
15-05-08, 01:47

We already had one of those. = /

Then I want to know about it. Do you have a link?

I'm also a little unhappy about this thread, and I will be discussing its future with our Mods.

LeggyFoot
15-05-08, 02:10
Then I want to know about it. Do you have a link?

I'm also a little unhappy about this thread, and I will be discussing its future with our Mods.

Why, what's wrong with it?

Larson_1988
15-05-08, 02:20
Why, what's wrong with it?

No offense, but that should be quite obvious!

I'm also quite sure Geck-o-lizard didn't mean this thread to turn out the way it has.