PDA

View Full Version : NGLE being weird

Not As We
11-05-08, 20:17
Hey,
Well i've had this problem for a while now but i've put up with it as it never bothered me too much

but now i'm on the Le nearly everyday its starting to become a real pain.

Whenever i rotate a room, objects will disappear and re-appear, also, objects will only appear when i'm at certain angles
Walls that have been textured will disappear completely, even as i'm texturing, so once i place a texture, that segment of wall will disappear immediately.

I think it's vista related, or due to the resolution of my monitor, which is
1680 x 1050

So, has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it?

Ps. i put this in the Level Editing section as i thought I would get more help in here, as opposed to it being in the Technical section

Yasin
11-05-08, 21:13
I don't know about vista part but resolution is not the issue. I think it is morelike your graphic card. Which card you have?

My old Nvidia MX400 for example had the similar problem. While rotating in certain angles the floors/textures/walls would dissapear, especially in "draw rooms" mode. I think the Editor had this issue with certain Nividia cards ( My current 6800GE works fine though ).

So untill someone explains vista card, I would say it is your graphic card. To solve this: Nothing you can do unless you are crazy to change your card.

Not As We
11-05-08, 21:21
I don't know about vista part but resolution is not the issue. I think it is morelike your graphic card. Which card you have?

My old Nvidia MX400 for example had the similar problem. While rotating in certain angles the floors/textures/walls would dissapear, especially in "draw rooms" mode. I think the Editor had this issue with certain Nividia cards ( My current 6800GE works fine though ).

So untill someone explains vista card, I would say it is your graphic card. To solve this: Nothing you can do unless you are crazy to change your card.

Ah phooey,
Im running a Nvidia geforce 8800 Gt
so it may be Nvidia Cards,
although my old 6200 worked fine