PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Lara?

Lara Croft Fan Joe
11-05-08, 20:40
Best - Underworld Lara, I personally think she looks fantastic. (especially the pants outfit)
Worst - TR4 and 5, looks absolutly hideous IMO, like some kind of weird girraffe-neck drag queen with a plastic surgery addiction.

scion05
11-05-08, 20:43
TRA lara, there's something about her that shouts the word dull.

Rivendell
11-05-08, 20:46
Talking looks and not personality?

Best looking:
TR:U Lara.
Why?
She looks great! Like an upgraded TR6 Lara, who in herself looked like an upgraded TR4/5 FMV Lara. :hug:

Worst looking?
On second thoughts, not Tr4/5 ingame Lara, but Next-Gen 'Classic' Lara from legend. Waxwaxwax. Eurghhh. *Shudders*

tranniversary119
11-05-08, 20:47
Best-Underworld- Has to be the best looking Lara yet!
Worst-TR4/tr5 ingame Lara Do i need to explain :p

Seb_01225
11-05-08, 20:49
Talking looks and not personality?

Best looking:
TR:U Lara.
Why?
She looks great! Like an upgraded TR6 Lara, who in herself looked like an upgraded TR4/5 FMV Lara. :hug:

Worst looking?
TR4/5 ingame Lara.
Why?
Her face looked all scrunched up.

exactly my thoughts

da tomb raider!
11-05-08, 20:50
Looks:

Best: AOD Lara

Worst: Anniversary Lara

Personality:

Best: TRIII Lara

Worst: Legend Lara

:wve:

Lux veritata
11-05-08, 20:54
Best looking:
AOD Lara definitely and TR4/5 Lara

Worst:Legend Lara. Too much make-up and doesn't look like Lara imo

Larapink
11-05-08, 20:56
Best looking:
Underworld Lara
Legend Lara
Anniversary Lara

Worst looking:
AOD Lara -she was such an emo and the most ugliest I don't even like to call her Lara because to me she wasn't Lara.

AmericanAssassin
11-05-08, 20:58
Best Looking Lara Croft Model: Tomb Raider: Underworld (This in-game shot of her, to be exact. (http://i26.************/15hyl2.jpg))

Worst Looking Lara Croft Model: Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation and Chronicles (She kind of looked like E.T., I would say.)

Best Personality of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider II and III (She was tough, sexy, and only cared about herself... Perfect!)

Worst Personailty of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Anniversary (She wasn't in it for "sport" and made goofy expressions every five seconds.)

KC Mraz
11-05-08, 20:58
Best: Underworld Lara

Worst: TR4 & TR5 in-game and render Lara. Whiter than milk and cheapy shorts.

Beanz
11-05-08, 21:02
My Favourite was AOD Lara, she was just so.... cool. Either AOD, or TR1/2/3, then again because of her attitude and looks.

My least favourite: Legend.... I mean come on, since when has she cared about anyone else?

TombRaider#1fan
11-05-08, 21:06
Best looking:
AoD Lara and Underworld Lara. They both look beautiful and a bit alike imo :) They both look tough.

Worst looking:
Not sure, but probably Last Revelation Lara.

Nemo_91
11-05-08, 21:08
Best: Early Legend Lara
Worst: TR4/TR5 Lara

Sir Croft
11-05-08, 21:35
Best Looking: Underworld Lara

Worst Looking: In-game Next-Gen Legend Lara. Too waxy!

Little-Lara
11-05-08, 22:26
Looks:

Worst: Anniversary Lara

Personality:

Best: TRIII Lara

:wve:

Absolutely agree... plus the TRA photos looked like her boobs were in pain from an awkward bra. :p

SamReeves
11-05-08, 22:34
Absolutely agree... plus the TRA photos looked like her boobs were in pain from an awkward bra. :p

Puppy abuse! Yes CD must be punished for such an offense. :vlol:

Anyway to topic…

The best Lara was TRL Lara. The black dress will forever be in my mind. :cln:

The worst Lara. I really can't think of one.

Drone
11-05-08, 22:40
Looks:

Worst: n/a

Personality:

Best: TR4 Lara

Sweets
11-05-08, 22:43
Best Looking Lara Croft Model: Tomb Raider: Underworld (This in-game shot of her, to be exact. (http://i26.************/15hyl2.jpg))

Worst Looking Lara Croft Model: Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation and Chronicles (She kind of looked like E.T., I would say.)

Best Personality of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider II and III (She was tough, sexy, and only cared about herself... Perfect!)

Worst Personailty of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Anniversary (She wasn't in it for "sport" and made goofy expressions every five seconds.)

Ditto:D

iamlaracroft
11-05-08, 22:50
i have and always will prefer the original lara croft, along with respective official renders that appeared in various magazines and music videos around '96-'97-- you know the ones--on the fainting chaise in the black dress, lying tummy down on a bed scantily clad in naught but a pair of silk panties, and of course, grinning cunningly with her megawatt smile in her classic outfit, pistol near-head as if saying "top 'o' the mornin' to ya!"

Original Lara didnt have a braid (actually, she never had a braid until punky brewster-a.k.a. fifteen year old lara-made her debut with pigtails in tr4)
and while it seems strange now to think of lara without it, it didn't then.

however, i do love me my tr2-tr3 lara's VERY MUCH! :jmp: in fact, I may have to change my answer to "tr1-tr2-tr3 is my fav lara!"

lol, the worst lara? i don't much care for tra or trl versions...Something is off, and it not just the lack of braid....in game she looks like she's about to sneeze, or is 5'10 with the head of a child....something bad is up with her look....

PandaINC
11-05-08, 23:22
Best: Underworld Lara of course.

Worst: Ingame Legend Lara in Next Gen. Way too waxy.

Christi
12-05-08, 00:22
Best-TRIII She's mature and a bunch of other things that anybody could relate to.
Worst-Legend She's to girlish and such a Barbie doll! Makes me made that Crystal Dynamics did that to her

erosan
12-05-08, 01:21
best - aod and underworld

worst, legend

Twilight
12-05-08, 02:12
Looks:
Best: TRU Lara
Worst: TR4/5 Lara- weird body and face.

Personality:
Best: TR2/3
Worst: Legend/Anni- more like a parody of Lara

Conway
12-05-08, 02:19
Would be a dream to have Underworld Lara (best looks) act and talk like AoD Lara (best personality).

kryptonite23
12-05-08, 03:09
Best ~ Underworl Lara :cln:

She looks very beautiful there :)

Worst ~ Tomb Raider I

Awful one :(

marukisu
12-05-08, 03:15

iamlaracroft
12-05-08, 04:02
Looks

Best: TRU Lara & Crystal Dynamic's beta Legend Lara Model with the AOD outfit

Worst: TR 1,4,5 and

Personality

Best: TR4 and AOD Lara

Worst: Legend and Anniversary

Voice

Best: Jonell Elliott (TR4-AOD)

Worst:Shelley Blond (TR1)

lol omg i couldnt disagree with you more. i hate jonell elliott as lara-- her voice is so high pitched, computerized and fake, weird, bizzare sounding. How could you not like Shelley Blond???

larson: what's a man gatta do to get that kinda attention from ya?

Lara: "It's hard to say exactly...but you seem to be doing fine."

it doesnt get any better than that!!!!

(i love Blond but I actually prefer Lara with a more dignified voice a.k.a Judith (tr2-3) )

marukisu
12-05-08, 05:00

Tthe Spirit
12-05-08, 05:04
From screens, best is TRU Lara...
According to ingame: TRA Lara :)

Worst: TRAOD Lara... :head: :cen: (play the game to know what i mean)

MiCkiZ88
12-05-08, 09:39
AOD Lara -she was such an emo and the most ugliest I don't even like to call her Lara because to me she wasn't Lara.

O_o

Sorry, but the emo comment made me laugh a bit. :p

Best looking: Underworld. Now that's Lara baby!!

Worst Looking: hard choise, but I'd have to go with TRIV-V lara. She did look awesome in some fmv's.. but in some she just scared me. ó.ň

Best personality: TRIV

Worst personality: Legend. Lesson number 1. Never go raiding tombs when PMS'ing.

da tomb raider!
12-05-08, 09:52
Worst looking:

Emo? What makes you say that?

KurtisLonely
12-05-08, 10:08
Best: AoD Lara, her looks, her attitude, PERFECT!
Worst: Legend Lara, looks; way too waxy, and way too sweet.

george_croft
12-05-08, 10:12
Best: Underworld Lara

She's got the important features of classic Lara (fierce eyes, gorgeous lips, petite nose, huge breasts), the edginess of AOD Lara (hint of black eyeliner, darker clothes, and she looks pretty ****ed off in some screenshots. :whi:) and the fresh re-invented look of Legend Lara. The best thing about her though is that she reminds me of TR2 Lara, which happens to be my favorite through the years.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/screen002_nm.jpg

Worst: TR4-5 in-game Lara
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/george_ganno/cleavage.jpg
WTF?

Alex Fly
12-05-08, 10:28
Best Lara : Underworld Lara. She's so beautiful. :hug:

Worst Lara : The Last Revelation / Chronicles Lara. Boooo ! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

jjbennett
12-05-08, 10:39
Whats wrong with TR4 lara? Shes my favourite!

kooky
12-05-08, 10:48
Looks
Worst: Underworld Lara

Personality
Worst: TR Legend Lara - I can't stand her! XD

Zolee
12-05-08, 11:03
In my opinion...

Best look:tmb::
TRU, and TRL in next gen

Worst look:(:
TR1, and TR4/TR5 Lara

Best personality:
TR3 Lara

Worst personality:
TRL,TRA Lara

Kamnelomo
12-05-08, 11:14
Best: NEW TRU Lara.
The old looked like a goat corpse. A GOAT CORPSE.

Worst: Well, I won't compare classic Lara to Legend Lara... :rolleyes:
Anni in-game Lara. Yeah, that's it.

Rivendell
12-05-08, 11:58
Emo? What makes you say that?

Black top, black eyeliner.. It doesn't get much more Emo than that! :yik:

jjbennett
12-05-08, 13:24
Maybe the blood at the start when she comes around at Von Croys is actually her own where she cut herself, that would explain a lot actually.

Encore
12-05-08, 13:39
Worst Lara -- TR4/5. One word: HEDIOUS. WTF were they thinking.

Best Lara -- I'd say TR2/3 but let's face it, graphics have evolved so much. I'd say AoD.

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 16:24
Best looking:
Underworld Lara
Legend Lara
Anniversary Lara

Worst looking:

:vlol: Bwahaha. Oh btw, I'm not laughing because I agree, I'm laughing at you.

Anyway the worst looking to me was in game tr4/5. She looked really...weird. And the best looking is probably TRU.

TRfan23
12-05-08, 16:26
Best: Underworld
Worse: TLR and TRC - That's why I'm not so keen on TRLE because, it's Lara, she's too flexible! Plus I actually thought Lara's face was like some pug! Since pug's look like they've been punched in the face!

Plus I didn't like the gameplay much with her in TLR & TRC

Capt. Murphy
12-05-08, 16:52
UnderW = Best
I never did quite like the Lara Model from 2. And the one from 3 is a bit gross. I guess because her assets look a bit fat, rather than... eh, nevermind. :whi:

Oh no! Young Lara. x_X Ew! There's just something nasty about her. :(

Rexie
12-05-08, 17:20
Best Voice:

TR4-AOD and TRL-A

Worst voice:

Ill stick with TR2 & TR3...it was just awful!! I even re-voiced her!

Best Model:
TRU- Reson: KICKASS!!

Worst Model:
TRA- Teh lipstick, the face it was just pathetically bad!!!

Best Personality:
TRAOD - Don't disagree with me or Ill tell your boss how rude you are to the ladies!!

Best "pixel" Lara:
TR5/4

Worst Gameplay Lara:
TRAO´D : Reson: "Press cursor keys to move meh"

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-05-08, 17:25
Looks

Best- TRU or TRL. Though TRU Lara is looking a tad bit too maculine, and TRL Lara is a little too waxy. Still, best of the bunch.

Worst- TR4 and TR5

Personality

Best: TRIII

Worst: AOD. Love the game, and Lara in that game for the most part, but she acted like she was PMSing. :vlol:

Nemo_91
12-05-08, 17:31
Worst voice: Ill stick with TR2 & TR3...it was just awful!! I even re-voiced her!

I think TR3 Lara's voice was the best. :p It was so deep and it suited her personality.

Legend of Lara
12-05-08, 17:37
WORST LOOKZ
Next-gen TRL. So waxy and unnatural.

BEST LOOKZ
Eh Oh Dee. :p Lovely.

WORST PERSONALITY
Sappy sappy TRL Lara. Oh, cry me a river.

BEST PERSONALITY
Probably TRC, Rome. :whi:

Marija_Croft
12-05-08, 17:45
~ Best Lara: AoD Lara and Underworld Lara :D :p
~ Worst Lara: Legend Lara

domina
12-05-08, 17:52
In game, and with the exception of her shiny boobs for the TLR/Chronicles Lara, I've always thought she looked good, especially facially. But the FMV/render Lara from that time period is awful. Even her body, which is supposed to be gorgeous, looks weird. So for worst looking, that's what I'd have to go with.

Love the Underworld model. Definitely an advancement that shows off her beauty and edge.

TR93
12-05-08, 17:58
Best Looking Lara
TRU

Best Personality
TRAod/ TRL

Best Voice
TRA/L/AoD
Jonell Elliot and Keeley Hawes were Great Lara's

Worst Voice
TR2/3( She was dull and ahd no feeling in her voice)

Best Gameplay Lara
TRA

Worst Gameplay Lara
TRAoD

Zolee
12-05-08, 18:05
by gameplay you mean her moves?

TR93
12-05-08, 18:10
Yeah, and some graphics too.
In my opinion It was far easier to control Lara in Anniversary than AoD. She moves so much more freely, But I have to admit as much as I don't realy like Aod As a game I think the storyline is fantastic.

Zolee
12-05-08, 18:13
I agree, but in trl/tra she moves too fast imo

Lafa Cvoft
12-05-08, 18:16
Best: TR:L lara. she is the most realistic in this ga,e.....but not standart.....with mods she looks better

Worst: TR:U Lara....she looks like a D-oe ( ooops :D sry....i remember Chocolates video clip: it looks like a dild....:D)....she looks like a horse.....i hate her outfit, i hate her face :o

TR93
12-05-08, 18:31
If your playing TRL and comparing to to TRA It depends on which TRL your watching. The next generation Cutscenes compared to TRA are better. The ordinary PS2 cutscene compared to TRA are not as good

ajrich17901
12-05-08, 18:39
Best - AOD lara kickass attitude what lara was becomin from years of buildin up storylines.

Worst- Legend, makeup millions of clothes is that barbie raider i spy? O.o

Best Looking Lara
AOD

Best Personality
AOD

Best Voice
AOD

Worst Voice
TR 3

Best Gameplay Lara
AOD

Worst Gameplay Lara
Legend

TRfan23
14-05-08, 18:09
Request Deletion.

PBARBERE6
14-05-08, 20:42
BEST: Legend/Underworld
WORST: AOD

TR93
14-05-08, 21:01
BEST: Legend/Underworld
WORST: AOD

Yeah AoD has the worst Lara
and the best storyline. She's so hard to control ,it's like she has a rocket strapped to her and she's out of control!:)

Aphrodite22
14-05-08, 23:40
Best: Underworld
Worst: TR1
Best Personality: Legend
Best voice: Legend, Anniversary

PBARBERE6
15-05-08, 00:25
Yeah AoD has the worst Lara
and the best storyline. She's so hard to control ,it's like she has a rocket strapped to her and she's out of control!:)

thats exactly what i say:)